Are Armenians white?

Are Armenians white?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Armenia.svg.png (2000x1000, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenische_Legion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, mainly because they drive like niggers

>memeflag
you don't have a say in this

no

kinda, like with other caucus people, it's a case by case basis

Some you would call white without hesitation. Others you would think are dirty arabs. There is a lot of diversity among Armenians. All have a big nose though.
Source: ex girlfriend was half Armenian

They look pretty white to me

Attached: 1512071854696.gif (210x158, 736K)

They definitely don't look like your typical western european.

No one hates Muslims, especially Turks, more than the Armenians.

Attached: BCFBF1C6-F275-456D-AC14-AF76935366CA.jpg (355x414, 55K)

Yes, many are Turkish rape babies though theyre a minority

Attached: Armenische.jpg (640x320, 176K)

literally caucasian

Of course not, just like turks
Memflags and diaspora will tell you othrrwisr though

Nope, but they are high level slavs.

Mixed

It depends, some look typically middle-eastern, some look very Caucasian and some are in between. For instance I knew an Armenian girl who had pitch black straight hair and her skin was milky white.

No, they are not, because I assume that in your mind, Turks and Arabs aren't White as well. Don't take my word for it, look at any PCA-plot based on autosomal DNA that is max 3 years old. They firmly belong to the Middle Eastern cluster. If you happen to find an Armo with blue eyes or brown hair, that doesn't make them any less Middle Eastern, they will be genetically the same regardless of whether they look like an outlier.

Whiter than slavs.

yes anyone who says otherwise is a roach or jew

I am. I've been tested.

Attached: image.png (3508x4961, 77K)

This

They look very semitic

Because they are. Like Iranians and some Arabs, many of them are prone to impostering, especially if they are right-wing. It's an attempt at gaining acceptance, but actual White people know better than to trust their words.

Hybrid whites

No

Yes they are. Even your Goy Hero Hitler said so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenische_Legion

Armenians and Iranians are white and considered Indo-European...so is their language.

Saging this thread to prevent these rat imposters from spewing their lies

Anyone telling you Armenians are white is either Armenian himself or has fallen for their shilling

>In spite of Nazi Germany acknowledging the Armenians as an Aryan people, Adolf Hitler personally did not trust them,[1][14] and as a result the Armenian battalion was mainly stationed in the Netherlands.[15] Speaking about military units from Soviet peoples, Hitler said: "I don't know about these Georgians. They do not belong to the Turkic peoples...I consider only the moslims [sic] to be reliable...All others I deem unreliable. For the time being I consider the formation of these battalions of purely Caucasian peoples very risky, while I don't see any danger in the establishment of purely Moslim units...In spite of all declarations from Rosenberg and the military, I don't trust the Armenians either."[14]
lmao

because they were under control of the (((soviets))) ivan

Buffer state,

>Being this butthurt Slav nigger.

How does it feel to be a joke around the world, Misha?

So crusade should fix them

It's okay my brown friend, maybe if you keep sucking european cock they'll consider you honorary white

I'm not even Armenien and I think Russians are a complete joke.

How does it feel to have a smaller GDP than Mexico? lmao

Armenians aren't white, they're wookies.

>Armenian restaurant near HW blvd
>everyone inside darker than turks
>good bit uglier too

Nah, these guys are not fucking white

Slavs aren't white either.

That's white Armenians are especially non-white. They're the niggers of slavs, and slavs are the niggers of the light-skinned.

Lol no. They drive like Chinese, they're entitled like arabs, they all look like fat Josh peck with 1" bags under their eyes, and whine about muh shoa more than jews. Not to mention the obnoxious flags they put on their cars every year.