Fuck Islam, filthy Mohammedans worship a pedophile LOL

Attached: images (4).png (485x303, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6tuQoXhOPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based kiwi
checked for hitler numbers

Hi.

Attached: images (43).jpg (384x383, 21K)

Attached: images (41).jpg (458x321, 19K)

Fuck off kaffir

T. Muslim basedboy

Must suck having to confront the truth about your false prophet

*S .. O. Y BOY

Fuck Mohammed and fuck Jews, you are all the same Semitic shitskins, even NSDAP thought you were dogs, a servile class

Attached: images (52).jpg (336x290, 18K)

Mudslime detected

Attached: images (46).jpg (375x392, 29K)

and Catholics worship and protect pedophile preist.

Fuck Catholicism, New Testament is onions

*Based

agreed
make it rain bacon and wash away the madness

Worshiping men (prophet, pedophile, or otherwise) is shirk, OP, and Muslims don't believe in a god that fucks mortals.

Hello Mudslime

And Christcucks worship a homosexual Jewish incel communist. At least Muhammad (pbuh) was a great warrior and a real man.

>Real man
>Fucked a 9 year old

Repeat after me, Christcuck losers of a failing religion:

La ilaha il Allah
Muhammad alrasoulullah

>Arabic gibberish

Also, white people ruled over your shitty desolate lands. So much for Christianity being weak ;)

Nothing wrong with getting them while they are fresh out of the oven so to speak. Instead of 35 year old used up roasties who will have one autistic child.

Those were different times you clown. Over 1500 years ago.

T. Jew

Notice how you say ruled in past tense. What comes around goes around. Western imperialism is finished for good except for some American bases.

Nah, you can wait until a virgin is 16 or 14.

>Roasties

Maybe it is because of Jewish culture that adultery is permitted. Muslim men commit adultery all the time, as seen with cologne rapes

Death to Israel
Curse upon the Jews

Holy shit why are Canadians even more stupid than the average American?

Fuck your shitty religion. Extension of Judaism. Also karma never exists, thank the Jews for your ever increasing foothold in Civilization that whites built. If we weren't subjugated you would all be killed

>Different times

Also Aisha did not even reach puberty, therefore proving Mohammed was a false prophet.

Attached: images (45).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Fuck off filthy shitskin

I believe they worship god.

Am I wrong? Western imperialism is rapidly being diminished globally. Your politicians are bought and paid for by kikes and Saudis. Quit the tough guy act.

Btw PhD candidate here, I guarantee you I am far more intelligent and learned than you.

Love how pedophiles have jumped on to the legitimate concern of promiscuous women and use that to justify their sick desires. Pedophiles lose interest once girls are above puberty.

Mohammed also committed adultery

Greentexting different times implying it wasn't a different time? Are you really that stupid?

Aisha turned out to be a model wife.

>Far more intelligent
>Worships a sand nigger pedophile

MY SIDES

Attached: 1532251810010.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Its gay to be ok.
:^)

Christian infidels will perish soon

T. Arab

Muslim migrants should be forced to eat pork and nothing else :D

whenever I eat pork I randomly bury the bones in different community properties in the city including parks schools universities and hospitals

Put them in Mosques

Israel is a front for American dominance in the region. Just because western Europeans allowed us to take the reigns for a while, does not mean that we intend to give up our own interests. Saudi Arabia is a very good trading partner for the sake of keeping oil prices in check, Gaddafi didn’t want to play ball so he was killed. Also good job for wasting you money on your shitty degree, I’m sure your mother is real proud of you and certainly does not wish she had an abortion or anything...

T. Saudi Arabian shill

none infesting my area yet thank God

Good thing in my country we have 50 cal. :d

It's the reverse, America is the front for Jewish domination in the West.

Aren't you brave!!

Let him persist in his laughable delusion. His entire political class are either kikes or kike pawns and yet it's Israel that's a front for American dominance...lol

It's not brave to spray for roaches, just preventative measures

No one cares about pork you cretin, not that I fault you for such idiotic opinions as you are an Amerishart after all and therefore utterly clueless and ignorant about everything in the world.

Based and redpilled. We need the occasional anti-mohammedan thread to remind mudslimes that they are NOT welcome on this sacred board. Or in the world for that matter.

Attached: MFW I see an 88 get.jpg (1040x813, 89K)

I believe, Jews should be banned from the Old World, however they are free to ruin the New World.

red pill me on Islam

The only intelligent thing you said you Mudslime

The red pill on Islam is that it is the only true religion, and the only solution to Western degeneracy.

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet.

What are you crying about? Does it hurt to be the conquered, to see your women become spoils of war while your weak, pathetic, low testosterone traitorous men, brainwashed by insidious Jews, open the gates to the "barbarian hordes"?

Can I get a rundown of why the American left is so pro islam?

Fuck off leaf

I agree. Serve the Jews. Serve our masters and we will die happy

Ofc it would, but you claim to hate Jews while you do their dirty work. Parasite, don't worry people are getting sick of your religion. You got kicked out of Spain, you will be kicked out again.

Go type in "Lactacia" into google images.

That is your civilization. That is what the West stands for. Shut the fuck up.

It is extension of Judaism. No better. You are an idiot for thinking they would be our ally. Look at this post ;

>Leftist hates white people and see them as the most evil
>Muzzies hates white people and see them as the most evil
So the leftists think muzzies are their allies in the fight against whites. All the while ignoring most of the backwardness of muslims. To the point where they demonise actual muslims liberals from muslim countries.
And the fact that muslims want the world united under their religion appeals to the globalist ideal in their mind. (they think we can all live together in harmony)

Western civilization was good before Jews - your cousin's destroyed it.

You won't save us, fuck your filthy religion and customs.

Yet another aussie shitpost

Islamic global conquest isn't doing the dirty work of the Jews. Islamic migration to the west is taking advantage of western weakness and degeneracy and bringing salvation to white people. Ask yourself, what is the state of the Jews in Islamic nations? They have been almost entirely purged.

The west stood for modesty and civility befor communist Jews from Germany corrupted it. But, Muslims being historically illiterate and inbred buy into Jewish lies about how the White man is evil.

>Salvation

HAHAHAHAHA, yeah. A filthy race mixing cult, that condemns muh racism. Fuck off goat fucker. I would rather be nuked than ever be ruled by inferior non whites or Jew tier idiots like you

Moorish Spain - friendly to Jews
Ottoman empire -, worked with Jew collaborators

Yeah all sand niggers should be nuked ironically

Suicide bombings and truck attacks don't count as salvation.

The white man isn't evil. In fact whites are most closely genetically related to Middle Easterners. But your civilization is lost. You call Muhammad a pedophile while the Catholic church systematically abuses thousands of children per year. Islam taking over the west and returning it to its modest and righteous innate nature would be a great thing for the world, and a very bad thing for the Jews.

yeah, I know most muslims are hypocrites that drink, do drugs and eat bacon
still I'm not the only Canadian proxy posting or spreading my love of pork

Because Muslims are:
Brown
Not White
Not Christian
Will vote for gibz

Yep, we need your oppressive rule and Jizya. And we have nothing in common with you desert animals. Our civilization is lost, but we don't need inferior subhumans like yourself. Did it ever occur to you that the middle east is only somewhat advanced due to Whites?

Islam = race mixing

And fuck Hitler for ever supporting it

As for catholicism, it is shit as well.

Middle East was the first in the world to become advanced you historically illiterate imbecile.

There is no mention of "race mixing" in the Quran.

You are such a coward that you don't even post behind your real flag.

Dey ghey lol

Interesting, because I feel the whites islam hates the most would be the LGBT, feminists, and other 'progressive' ideas.

stay mad islam is a chad religion. Get fucked by transgender and social decay lads....

Attached: MuslimBrother.jpg (300x403, 18K)

Imam Tawhidi explains at 29:05…
>youtube.com/watch?v=o6tuQoXhOPQ
Aisha was older, but she wasn't a virgin.
Islamic scholars changed her age to hide this fact.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

They do hate the degeneracy more. The leftists are just blind to it. Don't you remember the articles from 2016? Hardcore muslims didn't vote for Hillary because she was a woman.

>Just submit to us kuffar, worship a pedophile which is degenerate

she's also a witch who admits to channeling spirits and wikileaks has her emailing about sacrificing "chickens" to moloch

based and redpilled

based and redpilled

The muslims I've worked with and lived near remind me of the strict catholics from the 1950s. Women belong minding the kids and taking care of the home. They still respect and love women, but believe men should be in charge of the workings of society.

I can't see any of them ever voting for gay rights, abortion, and all the moonbeam kinda shit.

>They aren't savage and never attempted to wipe out Europeans

You dont know history you stupid amerimutt.

Yup, the 4 muslims I've met in my life and worked at the office were secretly dictators in disguise commanding armies in IS and tring to take over austria.

The local mosque was caught being a secret hospital that circumsised little girls from the entire region. This clearly is not part of the Democrats antimale utopia.

Europe and world history has nothing to do with my personal experience with them faggot.

Good kuffar

the only thing that matters is blood and soil.

Christian/Muslim conflict is engineered by a third group.

Hitler liked islam though.

Based and redpilled.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: redpill.png (673x390, 140K)

He meant you are a faggot that is a burden on society.