I thought the resistance disavowed Dr Gu

I thought the resistance disavowed Dr Gu.

Why is he still around?

Attached: gu.jpg (525x541, 42K)

This is a fucking Truman show

Why won't he just gu away

Attached: IMG_8118.jpg (600x600, 45K)

I always liked him, he's not evil, all he wants is approval and love

who?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

look deep enough and you'll find this guy was just a sex pervert who beat his white after he got cucked

wife*

It's pretty funny to me that transparent grifters are taking advantage of the "resistance" catladies and finding fame through it.

I wonder if I should cash in while it's still hot.

that quack dresses like that casually?

Someone football kick this fucks head.

Korean-American surgeon, worked at a government hospital for veterans, good surgeon, made a lot of popular leftist Tweets

Recently, a fat white woman said that he raped her. She said he invited her to her house, and wouldn't let her leave, hit her and made her have unprotected sex with him

He replied that she raped him. After he invited her to his apartment, and she refused to leave until he had sex with her. He said she weighed 250+ lbs, so she sat on him and he couldn't breathe, so he had to lie down and take the sex.

To this day, we don't know what the truth is

why do we care tho?

e-celeb, left-Twitter equivalent of Laura Southern
he was one of the most popular people on Twitter, any random tweet of his got 10k retweets.

What would his life be if he didn't spend every single moment letting everyone around him know he's a doctor?

He's a retard lefty cunt, fuck him.

Attached: ocbaunJE451uc1y2jo4.jpg (1280x1810, 653K)

>250 pound woman
>reasonably fit surgeon
The principle of cui bono says she def raped him.

uh... I guess I'm a 30 years old boomer then. It's hard to keep up with all your kids personas. So people in USA idolize gook MDs, eh. Thanks for explaining tho.

He basically got famous for religiously bitching about every little thing Trump tweeted. Just one of many, really.
Personally I only got to know about him thorough salt threads, I don't use social media.

Attached: 4.jpg (1116x1600, 178K)

Is it true this GUufball isn't even a licensed doctor?

NEVER FORGET

Attached: Eugene Gu (k).jpg (1936x1936, 527K)

He did complete medical school and passed his medical exams.

I don't know if he finished his residency at the VA hospital though. If he finished his residency, he can practice medicine. If he didn't though, he cannot practice medicine

Attached: 1508215065720.png (229x345, 137K)

He makes me ashamed of my Asian blood. Fucker's probably second-gen.

I don't understand why this man would forgo asian qts for a landwhale. I say this as an asian man not some thirsty yellow fever haver.

Regardless of who raped whom he should've never invited her in.

Attached: 1514219297514.jpg (483x604, 59K)

>I don't understand why this man would forgo asian qts for a landwhal
asian men worship white women, doesn't matter what the white gf looks like. If an Asian man has a white gf or wife, he's paraded around the internet like a demigod

Also it's worth per kilo, so the bigger, the better