Would Jow Forums support Sikhs gaining independence from India?

Would Jow Forums support Sikhs gaining independence from India?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (641x668, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sikhsforjustice/status/1034478108395622400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And yes, pic is of 15,000 Sikhs marching in the middle of London demanding independence from India.

nobody cares

yes
I support all independence movements outside of Poland

twitter.com/sikhsforjustice/status/1034478108395622400

India is right on the brink of balkanization. There are several freedom movement active in India right now. One spark will result in a domino effect and India will be back to the days of chanakiya.

Isn't Multiculturalism great? All races and religions living together in peace and harmony. If only us evil white people could learn from those lovely People Of Color.

Attached: itrollu.jpg (960x720, 88K)

Attached: enys03l[1].jpg (750x570, 96K)

>disconnected immigrants that left the country decades ago, or weren’t even born there, are asking for separation from India

No immigrant should have a say on the politics of the country they left from.
How can they demand something that will affect millions of people back home.
I have Sikh friends that they don’t want separation
Shit like this reminds me of all the traitorous Cuban exiles living Ain Florida, reminiscing about “the good old days”
The have no fucking idea what’s going on back home, so leave the politics to the locals, rather than protesting from the comfort of another country.
There will be bloodshed, and it will be on their hands

You can just tell Pajeets are getting so worried about this because it's inevitable at this point.

Cubans still think they're going to get their stuff back.
And then Bono has to tell Irish-Americans to STFU about re-taking Ulster.

We don't care about this as much as you think Muhammad. Separatism died out in the 90s when we started developing.

>when we started developing
>gdp per capita: $1500

And it's increasing so people don't need to chimp out anymore. Unlike muslims who even though they're rich from oil money still find reasons to kill each other

This post is so intellectually wrong. Congratulations on your Africa-tier GDP after 30 years of "development" kek

fucking pooinloo hindu terrorist education...

This is what you Hindu scum are. You've always been beneath us. You always will be.

Attached: Narendra-Modi-cleaning-his-own-room.jpg (363x459, 48K)

yes their women are amazing

Attached: 4desipantyhosegirls.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Yes, they're bro-tier

Feel free to point out how india has not actually grown economically since the 90s.
Again with the pic, you think we get angry seeing that pic? Stick to the usual poo memes atleast they're proven to work.

It's unironically a pakistani movement, indian Sikhs don't care

Jai shree ram

Attached: bf5f0a740158ae0b1fecbf80f2f16b4aaba52fdef8d1e5631fc21c7b153da850.jpg (600x599, 159K)

Muslim here, I'd support my fellow Punjabi's in this and also fuck over Poojeetia.

its increasing due to inflation of the dollar you stupid shitler dothead fuck
barely shit has changed as a matter of fact its probably worse now.

No let things as they are. No more blood spilled. Oh, and Lahore is for Pakistani muslims only.

I'm from there you stupid mutt. You're a retard if you think our GDP hasn't grown since the 90s. Holy fuck the state of American education.

>tfw could have lived in a mansion
I haven't ment any Cuban who thinks they will get there stuff back though.

The US GDP has changed as well you cow piss slurping retarded dothead nigger.
Your shithole of a shithole is going to drown in shit forever. Enjoy your curry.

I never said that America didn't improve you muslim cocksucker. Read the thread. My country is only getting better everyday Cletus. Your opinion doesn't matter.

I thought they tried this already and were on the wiping hand end of the Day of the Flush for their trouble so now all the Sikhs live here.