Woke af

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-114752~01.png (1440x1938, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizoogle.net/index.php?search=https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/31/entertainment/aretha-franklin-funeral/index.html&news=Gizoogle Da News
gizoogle.net/index.php?search=http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/01/in-n-out-burger-chain-receives-invitation-from-alabama-lawmaker-amid-calls-for-california-boycott.html&se=Gizoogle Dis Shiznit
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-45372832
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44891314
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-45035879
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this is real life

If you type in niggernews.com, you get to the official BBC pigden site

>1 post by this ID
Kill your're'self you street shitting faggot

Ooga booga go back to London.

Sorry I dont speak nigger, can I get a quick rundown?

Not memeing, please somebody tell me what this """proverb""" is supposed to mean

No matter how full the bus is there's no one driving it

Fucking kek, its real.

meesa understan!

nice lol

No matter how many people are riding on a bus, only one person is the driver

Meaning = now matter how much stress is in your life, only you are in charge, you are the driver of your life

Best prank, it's real.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-01 08-44-26.png (884x364, 48K)

I pay for this.

"No matter how many wish to learn, the is no one to teach them."
Kinda profound way of talking about how ignorance has wrecked like for nigs.

No, now that I think about it, the proverb is

> No matter how many people get on the bus, no one wants to sit in the driver's seat

It means that everyone wants to achieve something, but few people are willing to put in the work or take charge or take a risk to do it

Oi guv, don't forget to pay yer TV loicense

Merkel still didn't have enough. Germany is finished.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-01 08-48-27.png (682x609, 218K)

>No matter how full the bus is there's no one driving it
But that's not necessarily true!?

Attached: C1mm1ipUcAAzfrj.jpg (750x429, 43K)

Attached: 72E18A94-6C3C-43F3-B8BC-63B5950B3F55.jpg (602x401, 32K)

No matter how many niggers are on welfare, nobody wants to be the one paying taxes.

Niggers ruin everything

>niggernews.com
thank you for the morning laugh(endorphine), i needed that.

CNN's ghetto site is good too

gizoogle.net/index.php?search=https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/31/entertainment/aretha-franklin-funeral/index.html&news=Gizoogle Da News

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-01-03-01-16.png (480x800, 139K)

Lol it's real!

No fucking way. I did it just to make sure, and holy shit its real.

Oyyyyyyveyyyy

Attached: shonuff.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

I can never fully accept stuff like this exists and if we made fun of it we're racist

Attached: molymeme.jpg (750x1000, 43K)

"Dat shiznit was a steez fit fo' tha Biatch, whoz ass took a dirt nap earlier dis month all up in tha age of 76 afta a funky-ass battle wit pancreatic cancer."

from that article, are they even trying?
i bet they have a blast writing that shit

How the fuck can anyone read this niggerese?

nvm shits fake but funny as fuck

Oh my God, plug Bible verses into that.

1 Thessalonians 5:15-"See dat none of y'all pays back evil wit evil; instead, always try ta do phat ta each other n' ta all people."

1 Peta 3:9 -"Do not repay evil wit evil or curses wit curses; but wit blessings. Bless up in return - dat is what tha fuck you done been called ta do - so dat you may inherit a funky-ass blessing"

Romans 12:14, 17-19 -"Bless dem playas whoz ass persecute you, biatch. Bless dem wild-ass muthafuckas. Do not curse dem wild-ass muthafuckas. Do not pay mah playas back wit evil fo' evil….If it is possible, as far as it dependz on you, live peaceably wit everyone. Beloved, do not take revenge yo, but leave dat ta tha wrath of Dogg."

Proverbs 20:22 -"Do not say, ‘I'ma repay tha evil deed up in kind.’ Trust up in tha Lord. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Dude will save you, biatch."

t. Sun Tzu, 2018

Ya. Gizoogle.net will niggrrize any site you put in it.

lel

gizoogle.net/index.php?search=http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/01/in-n-out-burger-chain-receives-invitation-from-alabama-lawmaker-amid-calls-for-california-boycott.html&se=Gizoogle Dis Shiznit

Now there was a Pharisee, a playa named Nicodemus whoz ass was a gangmember of tha Jewish rulin council. 2 Dude came ta Jizzy at night n' holla'd, "Rabbi, we know dat yo ass be a mackdaddy whoz ass has come from Dogg. For no one could big-ass up tha signs yo ass is bustin if Dogg was not wit his muthafuckin ass."

3 Jizzy replied, "Straight-up truly I rap , no one can peep tha mackdaddydom of Dogg unless they is born again.[a]"

4 "How tha fuck can one of mah thugs be born when they is old?" Nicodemus asked. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! "Surely they cannot enta a second time tha fuck into they mother’s womb ta be born

Jizzy answered, "Straight-up truly I rap , no one can enta tha mackdaddydom of Dogg unless they is born of wata n' tha Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth ta flesh yo, but tha Spirit[b] gives birth ta spirit, n' I aint talkin bout no muthafuckin Jack Daniels neither. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. 7 Yo ass should not be surprised at mah saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 Da wind blows wherever it pleases. Yo ass hear its sound yo, but you cannot tell where it be reppin or where it is going. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So it is wit mah playas born of tha Spirit."[d]

9 "How tha fuck can dis be?" Nicodemus asked.

10 "Yo ass is Israel’s mackdaddy," holla'd Jizzy, "and do you not KNOW these thangs, biatch? 11 Straight-up truly I rap , we drop a rhyme of what tha fuck we know, n' we reprazent ta what tha fuck our crazy asses have seen yo, but still you playas do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken ta you of earthly thangs n' you do not believe; how tha fuck then will you believe if I drop a rhyme of heavenly thangs, biatch? 13 No one has eva gone tha fuck into heaven except tha one whoz ass came from heaven-the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up tha snake up in tha wilderness, so tha Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 dat all dem fools dat believes may have eternal game up in his muthafuckin ass."[g]

16 For Dogg so loved tha ghetto dat he gave his one n' only Son, dat whoever believes up in his ass shall not perish but have eternal game. 17 For Dogg did not bust his Son tha fuck into tha ghetto ta condemn tha ghetto yo, but ta save tha ghetto all up in his muthafuckin ass. 18 Whoever believes up in his ass aint condemned yo, but whoever do not believe standz condemned already cuz they aint believed up in tha name of God’s one n' only Son. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. 19 This is tha verdict: Light has come tha fuck into tha ghetto yo, but playas loved darknizz instead of light cuz they deedz was evil.

Everyone whoz ass do evil hates tha light, n' aint gonna come tha fuck into tha light fo' fear dat they deedz is ghon be exposed. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! 21 But whoever lives by tha real deal comes tha fuck into tha light, so dat it may be peeped plainly dat what tha fuck they have done has been done up in tha sight of Dogg.

Buddhism:

Da top billin saint, even if dat schmoooove muthafucka has sacrificed a thousand times all dat dat schmoooove muthafucka held most dear, even his wild lil' freakadelic game itself, fo' ludd of others, fo' dat of a God, or fo' a noble ideal, remains a prisoner of dirtnap n' rebirth if dat schmoooove muthafucka has not understood dat all be a cold-ass lil childish game, empty of reality, a useless illusion of shadows which his own mind projects on tha infinite screen of tha Void.
This is why I say dat if you know dat all is one n' dat every last muthafuckin thang be a manifestation yo ass is bustin, you can defeat dirtnap n' escape rebirth. Well shiiiit, it is straight-up dat simple. But you gotta straight-up straight-up know it, deep down. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. And ta know it dat way you must feel it, experience dat shit.

Woke

>dirtnap n' rebirth
OH NO NO NO NO

>calling aretha franklin a bitch whose ass took a dirt nap after a funky ass battle

smdh that's just terrible.

Attached: 1531538085999.jpg (540x394, 34K)

Can you translate pls

>niggernews.com
Remember when amyschumer.ca went to the Canadian agriculture statutes about importing pork from the US

AY yo

kek

The bus drivers seat has been stolen

ME SPIDGIN NIGGA!

sad.

It's the cycle of death and rebirth in ghetto

can't believe we have to set up such dumbshit for these evolutionarily challenged rope dodgers

Attached: 242420-seaman2.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Absolutely kek

Should be: "Nicodemus axed"

/csg in a nut shell

Attached: CHINKED .png (1440x2213, 1.03M)

>it's real

Attached: elf.png (210x195, 101K)

ah I see kontri means country.

user, you are amazing.

Attached: DirBf8oVAAE5f5Y.jpg (648x614, 63K)

I always thought ghetto talk wasn't a real language, not knowing entire countries speak it

You'd better believe it's real. And we have no choice but to fund it.
If I refuse to buy a license to fund it police officers can enter my home, I can be taken to court and fined heavily.

That's Gizoogle, that's cheating

Why do racists love to do this shit

Nigger

holy moly user. best post all year

Attached: 20180820_224142.jpg (626x372, 72K)

Why do I get the urge to punch whoever came up with this garbage in the mouth after reading this?

Jesus what is this?

Attached: 3F1A7F4F-DBEA-4C25-80A8-66F8C0F5275B.png (750x1334, 1.88M)

This pidgin shit is fucking stupid and should be fucking erased.
The folk with internet access can already read english, fuck knows they send out enough 419's to demonstrate that.
It's just one big fucking £enforced shitty virtue signal.

It's not a proverb. That's the title of the article.

It is for dem ppl wey no can understand da whitey language wey dem difficult

Wow. That's fucked up. Sorry Brits.

>If I refuse to buy a license to fund it police officers can enter my home, I can be taken to court and fined heavily.
You’re incorrect. It’s not the police and they cannot enter your home without a warrant. The BBC/TV License people are powerless.

What the fuck is wrong with your leaders?

Attached: 1533582105018.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Bump

Kek

imagine being so obsessed with black people that all you do is think about them and say nigger online because you know you're too much of a pussy bitch to do it in person. sad.

Nigger

Imagine being such a nigger that people on an anonymous anime website can still tell you’re a nigger. How does it feel? Even anonymously you’re a second class subhuman

>3rd world dumb fuck making no argument and simply proving my point

good job, slugger. i accept your concession.

/pol """racist""" caricature:
>wypipo
>actual nigger babble
>pipo
M E M E
A
G
I
KKK

>i have no argument, sir

i accept your admission of defeat. no more (you)s for the insecure, fragile retard. go back to /b/ and work on your trolling. you're done. you've lost. cope.

Attached: 1521428748233.png (595x635, 406K)

Attached: hysterical-laughter-2016.jpg (600x600, 36K)

The fact that you got so assblasted because you got outed as a nigger is enough for me :)

What the fuck did I just read?

Attached: Slobway.png (125x125, 2K)

Amazing!

I thought this was bait, I’m so glad I was wrong

Attached: AD34310D-18B9-4456-BC4C-DF00CB3556D2.png (780x800, 157K)

Silly nigger, civilisation is for people

This, they can start harassing you however and police will literally do nothing about the enforcer (normally gaunt Arab man or fat pajeet “lady”) trying to force their way into your home

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-45372832

Attached: 66ers.jpg (624x351, 34K)

>IT’S ACTUALLY FUCKING REAL
I... I don’t know what the fuck to say. I’m in complete shock. And the best part is that Britain’s fucking tax dollars go into this.

Attached: 0FD31844-D3CF-4508-85C8-2127D0DFADE1.jpg (332x395, 44K)

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44891314
>For 2009, wen di foto of monkey dey show weneva pipo dey find US first lady Michelle Obama for internet, Google no remove am.
This is incredible, they wrote about this

Why writes this shit?!

Attached: AC03E2E4-D231-4626-948F-DA683CA065BE.jpg (750x1334, 171K)

We are truly living in the meme era.

There’s no agenda, I swear
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-45035879

Attached: ADC299C7-773A-4323-BCE8-B29D4EA124F0.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

>It's real

Attached: 1530376345690.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>Idiot:

Attached: bart.jpg (900x900, 72K)

do they thank the bus driver in africa?

It's a proverb? I thought it was instructions telling these pidgens not to sit in the driver's seat when the bus is full.

Attached: 1535739083334.jpg (573x799, 423K)

Charge your fucking phone, goddamnit