Drumpf confirmed for worst president of all time

Drumpf confirmed for worst president of all time

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: aESzrdtfhyj.jpg (788x565, 69K)

>1% chance trump will become president!
believing fake news

BLUMPF BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-232638.jpg (1080x1383, 304K)

>1 post by this ID

(((polls)))

>2 posts by this ID

This makes me like trump more, fuck niggers.

it's over.

Attached: nobully.jpg (219x230, 8K)

Hi there, Share Blue Jew! Go to bed joan you fat Faggot!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x399, 49K)

The fact that an American president can bump his approval rating by simply starting a war says enough about the American people you're referring to

>niggers and other miscellaneous non whites are the only ones stupid enough to believe fake news in 2018
And of course, Femin infected whites, but those are worse than niggers

it's because everyone knows it was #herturn

>still believe polls after they polled trump had only a 1% chance of winning presidency

Lmao look at this dumb goy

... in a Washington Post poll.
Who would take it serious?

Attached: o-SARA-GILBERT-ENGAGED-facebook.jpg (1536x1021, 298K)

What, wasn't it 30%?

He's fucked.

Like, so so fucking fucked Dems won't even bother with impeachment after Congress flips in two months.

Mueller, Ma, and a team of bulldog faced Marines will simply walk in and arrest this piece of shit and his entire cabinet.

Ma will be sworn in as Madam President the very same day.

Nuremberg trials will commence.

Hannity, Rush, and every alt right shitfuck YouTuber the tech companies haven't banned yet will be yanked off the air and the hate speech laws will begin.

Every brown dick in this country will take turns pissing on your dead white Constitution.

Every Nasty Woman will be entitled to walk up and kick socially anxious frogposters square in their floppy little balls.

Then Ma will have her revenge. She will come for the skinheads, the Jesus freaks, Putin, the media, and every other hellcunt who cheated her out of the election.

She will come for them so hard and so fast and so killer clown ruthlessly that no one will even whisper the year 2016 ever again.

We will literally give Donald J. Trump the Pharoah Akhnaton treatment by chiseling his very name from history.

And then Muslim youth under orders from pink haired commissars will grin as they pull the trigger on White America.

Attached: woman-dead-for-23-hours-in-hell-reports-seeing-michael-jackson-pope-john-paul-ii-and-many-other-cele (690x388, 435K)

>According to WaPo's poll.

Fake

Let me guess
>[email]
>password1
>wrong
>password2
>winrar

>Drumpf confirmed for worst president of all time
It could be wrong & It wouldn't be the first time.

Attached: 70 Percent the other way.png (595x455, 62K)

Kek

Attached: B3DB5521-80E4-4E3D-9223-8BDBF93E25C4.jpg (866x1430, 210K)

Fake and homosexual

Attached: 50117B8D-958A-4D64-98B1-C8845F16F2C2.jpg (960x960, 152K)

Attached: EF1F84E7-5BCA-44A1-9B9E-6DBB068CA8B5.gif (245x150, 392K)

I am a register voter, I voted in this last election, and I'm turning 21 this month. I have never been asked to participate in a poll, before or after the election, nor has anyone in my family. But sure, these polls totally represent the country with complete accuracy.

>2018
>still drumpfposting
You guys need to update your playbook .. shit wasnt funny or clever to begin with, now its a little stale, dont you think?

s a g e

HILLARY INAUGURATION ON TUESDAY AT NOON

Jow Forums AND SMUGALUGALUMPFFFFTARDS BTFO

Attached: 141008215126-clinton-seante-swearing-in-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 114K)

He has honestly completely lost his mind and is larping as a tyrant at this point. He's not even pretending to care anymore.

#fakenews
Actually its about 46. Obama's at this point was 45. Eat my green fuckstick.

Did you just reply to your own post?

No you are fake news

Muller will make you all hang traitors

PATIENCE THEY WILL BE FED TO THE STRZOK SOON ENOUGH

Attached: 1531522508054.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

shut up faggot

Sick comeback, which buzzfeed article did you regurgitate that from?

Why the FUCK is a kiwi shilling anti-trump shit? Thats fucking retarded, and meddling in other countrys shit. Fuck off with that shit

Make me, fuckface

Attached: images3.jpg (194x259, 6K)

because I want Jacindas milkies

with the amount you are pushing this it shows how much you lot are sweating about the elections coming up, you've had to bring up someone saying monkey and made that into main news via falsely quoting him too. hows it feel to be so impotent, so insignificant, so ineffectual that even all the money, time, payed research and rooms filled with low payed shills. even after all that you cant beat a single websites bunch of autists that do it free and jollies that come from you kvetching so hard that you have pulled away the curtains on things like the deepstate, organized MSM smear campaigns, white genocide, pedophiles in hollywood, willingly during your temper tantrums.

Attached: tumblr_ogc69aRP4G1s3dedgo1_500[1].png (420x524, 51K)

HHAHAHAHHHAHA

Attached: D41400BF-0802-4239-9AA2-8E8971036651.jpg (734x908, 128K)

How is approval rating a measure of quality of presidency when most people just parrot what a few influential people with an agenda tell them to think?

Is this all you can conjure Sororsmon?

Attached: TatteredCreamyAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif (444x250, 283K)