Roastie general

Roasties BTFO. The comments are a goldmine.

mobile.twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1030686022793879552

Attached: 1535767982316-1.png (584x668, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1030686022793879552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All the clams posting pics of themselves aged 18 and now, in an attempt to disprove the idea. In all cases, they looked better young. Completely deluded. Wish I had a twitter to tell a few of them this. They seem to think it's all about when they felt better, but it's about their desirability, so the bottom line is what men think of them at age 18, not when they felt most confident. Stupid slits always think the world revolves around their feelings

Oy vey that's misogyny

Attached: 1535770453158.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

>Men peak at 50
Oldfaggots unironically believe this

>On the left is me at my "peak" at 18 and this is me right now at 47.

Attached: DlQiBn1X0AAbp6L.jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

Forgot add her post

>Huh. So me at my “peak” on the left, and 23 years “post-peak” on the right. From Hottie to Nottie.
>Ladies, I would LOVE to see pictures of you at your “peak desirable” age of 18 versus your current state. Because this is not only stupid, but it’s also wrong.

Her hairline is worse than mine.

She implied that even if were completely right, she would still dismiss it as stupid.

>mobile.twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1030686022793879552
she looks 30 on the right

Eggman's sister?

much more desirable at 47.

how are your sammich making skills? :)

is she dumb?

>unprepared photo with terrible lighting and bad smile on left
>prepared photo with a high quality camera and smile on the right, probably edited in PS

fucking roasties

Almost like women are only good for their youth and looks while men are good for their abilities to make money and provide protection HMMMMMM

Attached: 1535556042613.jpg (844x1036, 469K)

Wtf I love HuffPo now

Kek

>I hear the same from my friends in their 50s too. Many were the same ones telling me how great their 40s were a decade ago. Seems we just get better and better as we age. Lovin it.
>Lovin it so much, let me just go home, drink an entire bottle of wine,look at old photos , cry hysterically, have meltdown, while throwing my dildo at my cat ! But i'm loving it

men also make better women

Attached: 1534777123501.jpg (930x1200, 170K)

yep, Bruce Jenner won Female of the year on ESPN

GTFO with your gay shit nigger,

Also depressing? Race figured into a user’s desirability ranking: As previous studies have shown, white men and Asian women are consistently more desired on dating sites, while black women rank considerably lower than other users.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 14.37.05.png (438x390, 468K)

Men peak at 25. In b4 muh silver fox.

>
>inb4 comments such as ''traps aren't gay''

>article by a women, study by a woman
>comments all say "said a MAN. AM I RITE GRRL"

Are they TRYING to make themselves look stupid?

that fringe is hilarious

It's how they cope. If they admitted it's a woman it would cause a cognitive dissonance.

Life as a black female is true suffering, whereas white and asian women get swarms of orbiters, niggresses are only ever treated as pump and dump cumdumpsters. I guess this explains their single motherhood rates.

>mfw I have never seen a nigger irl

Attached: 1535769851916.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

white men dont realise how fortunate they are until they go abroad/go to an inner city for dating.

If you spend your life consuming jew media in your rural or suburban town, you are being tricked into thinking whites are hated globally.

You need to tan more, your face isn't quite the texture of an alligator.

I should also mention all the 'anti-white' asian females almost inevitably date white males exclusively, and despite being 'anti-racist', look down against other asian males with contempt,their mentality is quite fascinating.

I live in the south bogan. She-boons are the most self-entitled whiny pieces of shit you'll ever encounter. They are the very worst of the animal kingdom.

"Men peak at 50,” says study by 50-year-old man."
"Women peak at 18," says 50-year-old man who needs to have a seat over there."
"Caution: A man going through a mid life crisis wrote this & he's ready to mingle. Don't fall for it guys."

>article by Brittany Wong interviewing Elizabeth Bruch, an associate professor of sociology at the University of Michigan and an author of the study.

how the fuck this bitch got wrinkles at 23 lmao she looks 40

Probably didn't put any effort into looking good at 18 since shew knew men would line up for her anyway, but no that she's just about to hit the wall she's going all out to look attractive. Women are dumb as fuck.

you know I'm right

Attached: 1528869651724.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

damn people like that really exist, that comment section is absolute cancer

SOME women can look better in their mid/late 20s, but in this case they clearly where more appealing when they were young, is kinda sad that they try to deny that fact.

As a man you might not understand why, but women do. At 50, we are far more financially and mentally stable than we were in our 20's, meaning we can better provide a efficient environment to raise a child and can more easily put a woman in her place when she gets emotional or catty, which all women want.

Look at the size of those hands lol

I know you're gay but that's about it desufamalam

the comments are hilarious. muh powerful wamen scream about how gross 50 year old men are, then start talking about Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Denzel Washington, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp etc.

Attached: 17453538.png (300x300, 105K)

If you think men peak at 50, you're kidding yourself

wow pack it up guys he's won with that argument

They "make good women" because
1) they are failures as men
2) modern women suck ass so it's not really that hard to best them anyway

Tell me what a 50yo has over a 30yo

she still looks better on the left, more innocent, younger and more down to earth and normal.
They dont understand that they dont compete against women in their age range. They compete against women at 18 based on fertility but also based on just being a nice person. Ridiculous to think that a 35 year old woman who is still dating is gonna be nicer to you than a 18 year old. Oh she will be more mature? That's nice but that isnt really useful for me as a man. So what if she is mature? I dont require her to be mature. What kind of quality is that wth, unless a woman is incapable of higher thought she is mature enough to make children.

wealth, stability, a paid mortgage, three holidays a year, a nicer car, better developed career... shall i go on?

Wealth and status. These are MUCH more valuable to women than looks, though they will never admit it.

So much cope in the comments.
Why are women so dumb.

Why are Asian men the least desired males according to these dating sites? They all have high paying jobs.

stereotypes are not that kind to them. abusive, mentally undeveloped (immature) the bad sort of nerdy, perverted, small penis, undeveloped muscle mass, lack of personality.

Don't forget, experience

18 tad too young. 21-25

Because they ate from the apple.

I actually sort of agree. I am a 25 year old boomer, did have on and off with an 18 year old girl but she was a handful due to her hobbies/mentality at 18. Still a child in many ways.

women are disgusting past 25 because all women are even more slut past that point like they aren't sluts at 22 even. fml

What percentage of 50yos have wealth to the degree that it would win a 20yo woman? Look around ffs. How many 50yos do you see with 20yo women on their arms? Other than Filipino mailorders

oh fuck you are just a retard who doesn't understand statistics lol

It's not better for the child if you have them at 50
A child needs activity which will be hard to provide if your joints start to go to shit when the kid is 5-10

Reading comprehension ain't y'all's forte

>This is me at my peak
I wonder how fat she was when she was 18?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 3.15.11 AM.png (2178x1588, 1.15M)

she's 41 you fucking idiot. learn to read.

ok buddy

Attached: 1526169790224.jpg (720x900, 66K)

Women in the comments: this article is clearly written by an old man lmao!!! rekt!!! disgusting!!!

WRONG

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-01-02-12-04-1.png (800x360, 59K)

Even with your example, the only positive you have for the 50yo is wealth. You take a 30yo and a 50yo of the same wealth and which one wins? The age may come with money which is a positive, but the age itself is a negative.

Anyone ever met one of those "BOSS WOMEN!!!" in real life?

I know one, she designs her youtube channel most of the work day. We work in an engineering company lol

Man are they butthurt

Attached: McAyGt5.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

men compete
women settle

interesting use of the term "wide-scale"

>That thousand cock stare on the right

again, you dont understand statistics or averages, stop embarrassing yourself ffs

she meant wide-angle but her autocomplete uses her most used search terms.

Not even jokingly

If they need activity then you sign them the fuck up for a kids football or baseball team. Or have them workout with you at your home gym. Or take them hiking or boulder picking on the weekends. Fucking zoomer.

She looks good for 41. Most women don't age so well. But she still looks better at 18.

Why am I not surprised that an alcoholic single mom who is a public school teacher thinks she is at her peak

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 3.23.13 AM.png (2228x768, 771K)

Let's hope it stays that way.

Attached: 1418543330543.jpg (640x480, 13K)

>being this retarded

Attached: 8eb.gif (500x580, 1.87M)

Look at them all talking about their feelings, do they not understand what the word desirability means?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Looks like a present day British

Lol "bomb boss" lists a bunch of things that men don't even judge women on when it comes to attractiveness. We don't care how much money you make or what wisdom you have to offer. She has those things now at the price of her youth and somehow thinks she's just as valuable to men as ever.

dumb cunt can't even spell correctly and we're letting her teach our kids?

Can someone please call her out on the fact that she's an old single mom and the reason for it is that she peaked way to long ago. I want her to feel bad. Pretty please...

>Cool "whiskey" mom
I bet the holidays are a hoot around her

kek
You can really see the abusiveness in her eyes. Sad.

I personally find most women peak at 19-21. They still look like awkward high schools at 18 and at 22 their smoking, drinking, drugs, partying, makeup, cock riding, etc. really start to show.

Though personally I couldn't marry a woman 5+ years younger than me so if I reach 30 unmarried I will probably stay that way. Nobody wants to marry a used up 30+ year old roastie.

Sadly twitter is full of assblasted roasties who think they are beautiful in their 30's. And this place is full of delusional sperglords who think 18 year old girl will want to marry them at 50.

t. Argument free boomer

come on, she's disgusting and unfuckable at 18. at 41 she's just average, you'd look right past her if you saw her in a bar. but that pic on the left is a fucking zero, i'd rather put my cock in a wood chipper ...

>Men want highly attractive women while women want moderately attractive men

Kek does somebody have that pof attractiveness graph that shows what delusional hypergamous whores women are?

They lack every part of masculinity except provision.

Interestingly if you do some reading youll find forever alone type asians talk about how much every one tries to earn heaps because of inferiority complex issues.
If I woke up 5'6, 120lb, 4" cock, and looking like an asian guy id also feel I had to have a bmw or SOMETHING.

but Im a 6'1 100kg white guy with a huge cock so whatev.

she is probably single exactly because she doesnt put up with stuff anymore. Stuff mainly being normal male behavior

Lol she even has the typical feel good life quote as the background on her Twitter. The cliches keep adding up.

>wide scale.
Like the fucking hubble?

I can only see her eyes and between her chest, everything else in the picture is not skin, it's makeup or clothes.

It's only literal reclusive virgins that think age differences are not a thing.

I have been with several women that were 10+ years younger than me. I am currently 29 and I am dating a 19 year old, semi-seriously.

It's not at all uncommon and it has always been like this.

Men and women have asymmetrical mating strategies.

No she looks like a normal average girl at 18. She is neither disgusting nor unfuckable. She's just a plain looking girl.

The pic on the right is the same girl with more wrinkles, pounds more makeup, leathery skin, and that aforementioned thousand cock stare.

>WONG
ftfy

that only proves how fucking awful women have become

Underrated post

you do not know how lucky you are. you are like a bird in a palace garden, unable to see beyond the walls of your own innocence. may you continue to live a blessed life.