Brits, how many non-whites came to Britain from the EU?

Isn't the true problem of European immigration in the UK, Polish, Romanian and Irish? Maybe also Baltic and Portugal and Italian?

Or is the truth that a significant part of the UK hates European white Christian migrants and wants "cheaper" non-European non-white non-Christian migrants?

Attached: _101134001_topeunations-nc.png (624x431, 29K)

I have met a quite afew niggers in London who have came on French or portugese passports, and once saw a Somali come on a Danish passport

And the amount of non whites with EU passport will increase even further once the more recent refugee wave have been in Europe long enough for naturalisation

No. Most people don't care about Europeans coming here. I have a positive opinion on most of them. That kind of diversity is okay. People are unhappy with non European immigration. That includes massive amounts of immigrants from the EU that because they can speak English come here. Somalians from Sweden or Congolese from France don't think about moving to Italy or Germany, but they do think about coming here. We end up with loads people that other EU countries have given rights to ending up in the UK.

>That kind of diversity is okay
Both kinds of immigration should stop though, just becuase they are white it doesn't make then British and give them the right to push native Brits out of jobs.

Most people hate pakis more than poles, but to say there isn't anti European immigrant fellings in this country is lying

I take your point, but they are more similar to us and can integrate easier. I'm from the center of London so they are a vast improvement over the other people I interact with. If our immigration policy had been limited to them we wouldn't be in such a mess as we are in now and people would not have such a negative view of immigration and the EU.
I know situation is different in the rest of the country, I just don't think other Europeans are that different to us. I agree with your sentiments though

London =/ northern and Midlands industrial towns with an already limited job pool and little contact with forigners before

Also I doubt Poland would be accepting as we have been to them if we sent out working class to immigrate to Poland

Attached: 1873990-39476800-1600-900.jpg (1600x900, 341K)

Polish and Romanian for sure. Niggers come in once they get a passport from anothe European country tho

>Also I doubt Poland would be accepting as we have been to them if we sent out working class to immigrate to Poland
Your working class would not want to work on polish wages, there is reason poles moved to UK not the other way around.

I know, but if the situations where reversed i would be perfectly understanding if you wanted to completly genocide chavs

Well you guys already have really bad opinion here thanks to your tourists who behave like animals when they realise they can buy alcohol 24h/7d and puke and piss everywhere.

>to push native Brits out of jobs
I understand your feelings but one of the problem of the european immigration in the UK is cultural.
Except poles or random eastern-europeans the other europeans don't go there to have a higher wage. There are 280 000 italians in england, I know personally people who went in London to find a job, but nobody had a decent wage. They go there only to learn the language, make some experience and show to everybody how they are cool working in London like a true citizien of the world (even if they work as dishwashers in an italian restaurant)

I don't think most people have a problem with that. People are concerned about non European immigration. The people who seem to have a problem with Europeans arriving seem to be people who haven't been exposed to much immigration and in the North where they are competing for often manual jobs

And UKIP mostly whine about other europeans since pakis are now british and you cannot say anything bad about muslims.

>UKIP mostly whine about other europeans

Europeans shouldn't pay too much attention to that. It's for British domestic politics and serves a purpose. They can say negative things about Europeans which they obviously can't about other groups.

BRING BACK OUR BORDERS CONTROL!!!
KEK
BONGS ARE RETARTED. THEY DONT KNOW THAT THEY HAD FULL CONTROL OVER NON-EU IMMIGRATION

PAKIS ARE COMING AND WILL KEEP COMING

>Somalians from Sweden or Congolese from France don't think about moving to Italy or Germany, but they do think about coming here.

My guess is that of the 3.8 million EU citizens in the UK, a few thousand are non-white. Meanwhile, of the 15 million British passport holders with a migration background, 75 percent are not-white.

Attached: 98C8E2F5-88E3-4DEC-AFEC-4B17E30FE3EB.jpg (800x533, 431K)

they just whine about immigration in general and dont mention where from, They whine about the EU on the basis of sovereignty , just like your politicans do (except we actually have the balls to follow on what we said)

People generally want control of immigration. A lot of EU immigrants who are here are not Europeans. None of our non European people are moving to the continent, but loads of non Europeans with EU rights come here.

Immigration can't change until we leave the EU. Now that the east European gravy train is coming to an end people will set their sights on non EU immigration.
Leaving the EU was just the first step.
Enjoy your gibs being stopped though while being forced to pay more into the EU while Germany shoves unwanted immigrant's onto your country lol

Nice source you have there my Turkish friend

>my guess
>source

They don’t teach reading at Quran schools where you live?

>People are unhappy with non European immigration. That includes massive amounts of immigrants from the EU

This is where you don't get it, retard.

PAKIS and INDIANS don't come from France or Germany, they come from your former empire.

Polish immigrant here.
I have two state university degrees,know German and English and moved to London only because it is easy to find jobs.
Back when I was in Poland if you had no connections you wouldn’t be able to find any job at all.
I am not sure if it really changed, many Polish users here are very young and either codemonkeys or have rich parents.
I am 38 and work as an office manager in London.
Living standards are lower than in my home where I have a nice house with a garden, but at least I have a job.

No-one cares about real Europeans, it's the one's using EU rights and/or passports to get in for gibs. Also, no-one wants Gyppos.

Brittan was under serious threat of mass starvation during ww2 when German uboats cut off supply lines. Importing even MORE people is terminally retarded. It's begging for disaster

Those figures ignoring 1.5m (((naturalised))) "British polaks", past 2008 census.
Do the digits ~ 2.5m official, so more likely 5m in real life figures.

Attached: 15866836187.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

We have loads of your west and north Africans here. There is a whole area taken over by Algerians near me. They are probably all here on french passports and have nothing to do with the empire.

>Those figures ignoring 1.5m (((naturalised))) "British polaks", past 2008 census.
Do the digits ~ 2.5m official, so more likely 5m in real life figures

I'd go for 10m in real figures. After all low IQ british subhumans praciticing incest for centuries aren't know for their mathematic skills.

Attached: comment_weY9DwjmGTbywbB5I8LmZ7Fwz2k25pdR.jpg (599x450, 65K)