Is Ryan right Jow Forums? Is going to the moon not an entirely for human-by human accomplishment?

Is Ryan right Jow Forums? Is going to the moon not an entirely for human-by human accomplishment?

Attached: 1535688936168.png (720x825, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GS187Ngc8eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more hollywood cancer

It's called the dailyfail for a reason.

I guess he planted a world flag there then

Well the flag is now all bleached out and white from the sun, so really no nation can claim it

are you autistic?

It only happened in the first place because it was L_I_T_E_R_A_L_L_Y explicitly the opposite.

I cannot wait until the world burns, holy shit.

It's a surrender flag for invading aliens.

I fucking hate pedowood more and more by the day. This is really fucked up.

It transcends genders too!!!
Woooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo

they should have put the nazi flag because Werner Von Braun built the rocket that got them to the moon

Erase white achievements
Erase white identity
Erase white people

>Is Ryan right
literally wrong, by definition

It was actually an achievement of the white race solely.

also
>canadian

why are all the fucking actors canadian or english in our movies? wtf is wrong? i agree with samuel l jackson, it's fucked up to hire an englishman to play martin luther king jr

hollywood is a fucked up shithole, wonder if this movie is chinese funded

bonjour?

Attached: main-qimg-584cd3582b5caf861ce667c6c20f3db9-c[1].jpg (298x400, 22K)

Attached: 1532504987961.gif (320x240, 2.11M)

we are going to be like the annunaki one day, some joe rogan type will be theorizing on some mythic race that built space ships

>biopic
>not showing what actually happened but what the director made up
We are totally not pushing an agenda goyim. We make this movie about an astronaut to remind you that the only country that can have borders is Israel

Attached: Dl7fIIgX4AA44k4.jpg (1200x829, 147K)

Yes it is because Muslims invented maths and numbers

>wonder if this movie is chinese funded
almost certainly

>transcends countries and borders
Fuck off, it's the accomplishment of Americans and Germans. Western civilization and no one else.

Attached: USA USA USA USA.jpg (1131x1434, 397K)

Fucking leafs. Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

Are you retarded paki? You must be delusional if you think Mudshits did anything but steal from other civvies. Mudshits are only good at inbreeding and stoning women.

Didn't they invent Algebra though?

Jealousy is not good pajeet. It's a fact that Muslims created most of what is currently "western" science. #Arabmasterrace

Surprised they'd didn't use a black actor to portray Armstrong.

And then niggers will claim to be us.

The Sumerians weren't Arabs, nor was the Middle East until Islam conquered it all.

Lol. All of those things existed centuries before that mohammad came along. The ancient europeans, indians and chingers all had math and numbers.

The only thing the muslims have ever invented is butt-fucking. Mohammad was a poofta.

Thats right br*wn bois no amerimutt flag

Hollywood finally give sum respact to great german rocketry with our white gentleman Werner von Bra*n whom the br*wn pypl stole from us

>They really should plant a Reichskriegesflagge there

Attached: 731760E2-2388-4A13-8127-1220F65079F4.png (2084x2084, 485K)

WE

No. He's already been near universally disavowed by /tv/.

Translation: "we want to sell this shit to the chinks. So we took out the flag as the slit eyed fucks hate that shit"

"aMeRiCa WAs NeVEr GReAt"

um but what about being the first nation to put a man on the moon

"that was a human achievement user nationalism is bad mkay"

>Hollyjew jewing American history
I am shocked.

Attached: I've got some bad news for joo.jpg (1500x1000, 1.12M)

>It transcends countries and borders

Maybe this is one of the ways they're trying to butter up the populace for the grand reveal where they eventually announce we never actually got to the moon.

Attached: output_f77gQI.gif (493x493, 236K)

Nah, we did go, but the Greys told us not to come back or they'd reset us again.

The need for overseas profits at the box office is what transcends national borders.

Attached: 65C7EDDB-6FBF-4B86-B463-5476F9C9D95A.jpg (500x627, 43K)

kek

I don't care about what you say and nor am I going to reply to the anti Arab/muslim hate. The fact is Muslims put man on the moon. Proof that even Neil Armstrong was muslim - youtu.be/GS187Ngc8eI

No. It was an American achievement

It was the Americans and the Germans with minimal help from the brittish and the Australians.
That flag being being planted on the moon was important
Because it was a big fuck you to communism

>Because it was a big fuck you to communism

Didn't do much to stop it spreading though.

Didn't spread to the moon now did it? Space was saved from communism and America's to thank.

No, fuck that, it's America's achievement. Leftists are embarrassing in how cucked they are.

Until another country does it, then no, it's a US one.

Our help with communications of the moon missions isn't anything special.

Those weren't real communism user, we haven't quite got it right yet. But I have a good feeling about the next attempt

>the whole point of landing a man in the moon was space race
>leaves the whole point
Fucking commies

>No no no, it was not the german and american engineers in particular that brought a man to the man, it was mankind in general!
>and by mankind I mean sub 60 IQ africans and abos
Leftist collectivism at its finest

There was never a human on the moon.

This is the biggest problem. Europe deserves credit for the moon landing too because of the tech we used, and Russia inspiring us to do so. I just know this move is geared toward including Africa and Middle East into the moon landing or some shit.

its just some default pr bullshit fed by his people. the chinks wouldn't watch that shit if it would go all out USUSUSUS!

Attached: 167455367780890.jpg (960x960, 330K)

Yeah, it is a great moment for the white race.
But still, if I was an American and saw this I would be pissed. One of the many reasons for space travel at that exact moment was to be the first, to beat the soviets, and the Americans deserve the glory and achievement.
Now some kike puppet jester says it doesn't matter and most normies just gobble it up on their white built machines and white built civilisation and white laws while complaining about oppression.

Fuck jews and fuck non-whites (asians & slavs are okay, just stay in your parts of the world)

And the countries of the world all joined hands and pushed the craft into orbit.

Bump