Reminder that in 2018

Reminder that in 2018
>we have the tecnology to create a bomb that can destroy a planet
>we can't cure cancer

Attached: 22499774_169252373655358_5560139201111916544_n.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

NUKES ARE FAKE

Breaking shit is easy, repairing and fixing it is hard.

It's like saying
>we have the technology to create a bomb that can destroy a planet
But not the technology to make a new one.

But I can agree that there might be some stalling on the research for shekels sake.

We have the technology to make babies, but not to changes genders.

>>we have the tecnology to create a bomb that can destroy a planet
no we dont fuckwit

Attached: 1520831782891.jpg (550x751, 30K)

...both of those claims are false.

Whoa. They can make a bomb that can kill millions of people but not a bomb that can FEED millions of people??

A serious thing, I don't understand how voting machines are apparently always prone to error and tampering. Have you ever had an ATM machine give you the wrong amount of money? It's fucking unheard of, right? But for some reason they can't make a voting machine more than +/-5% accurate.

>we can't cure cancer
It's not profitable to cure a disease

what you mean we can't cure cancer? you just said we have a bomb that can destroy a planet.

except they aren't especially the bomb one has already been theorized

The Russians had a plan for weapon designed to kill everything on the planet. It was a big cargo ship full of fissle material/ particular isotopes and powerful hydrogen bombs that they'd moor in this particular fjord and detonate. Supposedly the fallout from the vaporized fjord would go everywhere in the world and stay lethal for 5 years, much longer than people would wait out in a bunker or the suchlike.

I'm sure they could think of an even better way today.

>NO ITS TRUE SEE FOR YOURSELF
[no sources]

THIS

>it’s 2018
>we have the ability to kill people from any distance
>we can’t get rid of commies.

That wouldn't destroy the planet and also releasing particles to kill people at sea is retarded.

sure we do
we could probably lasso an asteroid big enough to ram into the planet and fuck it up really bad if we wanted to at this point desu

why didn't the eagle just fly the planet into the sun?

Attached: 1508582902249.jpg (739x751, 105K)

I’ve been on the internet too long for poe’s Law to not apply to every last person.

sorry, we needed samson option
plus cancer is profitable

cancer is fake

Its easier to destroy then it is to create.

cancer is incredibly complicated
i don't remember why
but i remember taking a biological anthropology class once upon a time in college
it made sense years ago
i'd recommend looking more into how radiation causes cells to multiply uncontrollably, it's interesting stuff

also that cake looks delicious

>israeli nukes are real
>cancer isn't preventable/curable

And all the Molochians LARPing as YHWH's chosen shall burn in the fire from heaven.

Compare the two tasks.
They're so ridiculously different.

>>>we have the tecnology to create a bomb that can destroy a planet
not sure that's true desu

an attempt was made by a CIA nigger to spread disinfo, both of those claims are false, nice try

one is related to the other, dumbass.
look at rates of cancer for people who happen be unlucky enough to stumble in an area that previously had nukes tested. i think some john wayne movie was filmed in utah and a bunch of people got cancer from that production. look it up.

also, most cancer is caused by synthetic chemicals in the air, water and food supply. it's not some mysterious all-evil thing that kills people. niggers can wear "FUCK CANCER" shirts and little pink ribbons all they way. there is no cure because industrial technology has pumped too many carcinogens into our environment.

No one animal in the wild eats cooked food except humans but I don’t understand why I’m sick ;(

Without that bomb, you'd be speaking Russian, comrade.