Why are Spics worse than Niggers?

Because they are basically jews. They have all the negative attributes of blacks, none of the positive, and identify as whites. They are even more racist than whites.
Also:
>be me
>Marine Corps for 5 years
>every spic on my friend's list, without fail, has anti-Trump shit to say
Hive mind.

Attached: download.jpg (221x228, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXswlCa7dug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they are catholic

>inb4 a bunch of spics under american flags come and attack you
they really are worse than niggers, they damage the economy way more than niggers do and breed like rats. Niggers have ALWAYS been 13% of the population ever since the foundation of this nation but spics have increase from less than 2% in the 1970's to almost 20% now.

Btw i'm from fucking Arizona and I know spics all too well. At least niggers keep to themselves and commit crime against other niggers, they self segregate. Spics on the other hand push their fucking culture down your throat, they don't bother to integrate since and spanish is spoken everywhere instead of english. I hate the fact that my city used to be 90% white and now is less than 50% white thanks to spics. Fuck them all to hell

Attached: 1526605624493.jpg (500x618, 59K)

this too, shit cherry on diarrhea cake

ugly gook, stop eating dogs and committing suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXswlCa7dug

Attached: Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_1_dollar_day_.png (1280x593, 191K)

I'm an American, you illiterate wetback. You should probably keep stats to yourself, considering mexico has the highest incidence of child molestation in the world, tiny-dick faggot.

Americans are white, you are a disgusting blended eyes. go back to your land where dog is served with korean bbq hahahaahahahahahaha

Attached: hrsworkedpercountry.png (707x1120, 62K)

move out then stop over complicatong shit. If my state was full of spics I didnt like Id leave.

Also because they have enough white blood to make race-mixing more likely, and the future generations "white" will come to mean "30% Amerindian DNA" as opposed to the "

I know this might blow your little burrito-eatig mind, but people from 1st world countries can afford to travel abroad.

>none of the positive aspects of blacks
>positive aspects of blacks

Attached: F908D204-E2A8-4A20-BF99-444A59D9A1A5.jpg (288x358, 57K)

Blacks, despite those thing, are in church.

Things*

I travel to US every summer gook.

It takes you a year of saving up pesos to drive north a few miles? No suprise.

By jumping the El Paso border LOL

I was born there. cielo vista rules nigger

they’re not. why you ask? because id actually fuck some qt beaner girls. there are absolutely zero nigger girls id stick my dick in.

spic that's about to become a citizen here.
Sorry we're stronger and our women are shit tons hotter.
Stay salty my friends.

Born? Don't you mean shitted out, you greasy beaner?

Male spics.

born. ugly subhuman gook. how was the last dog eaten by you?

Are you retarded

What positives do blacks have?

At least spics have some hot women and good food

you upset because Juan cucked you? Lmao

This. Plus they're usually super polite. Niggers are rude as balls.

its not our fault be attractive, masculine and big dicked. unlike nerdy ugly gooks.

Little spiclet. Im not Korean.

you have blended eyes, nerd, ugly, have that mushroom haircut and tiny. yes, you are korean.

my med and spanish race is more attractive.

Attached: 10448784_10152860661591672_2631311229778998780_n.jpg (960x960, 134K)

I was gonna say that mexicans are the natural enemies of whites.
I was gonna find that memeball of Mexican where it reads.
"When your culture is filled with violence and poverty and you move to america and keep your flag and don't change your ways"

But, this argument is hilarious.
I can't stop laughing.

>little spiclet I'm not korean
sure showed us. White women like spics, niggers, and Asians more than scrony white amerifats lmao. Have fun dying a virgin.

>Mexicans the natural enemy
lmao dude, if it wasnt for them you wouldn't be able to afford real food. They're the ultimate bottom line and they don't even complaint.

because they can't save their family from the cartel if a wall is build.