Trump says Canada-NAFTA negotiations ‘totally on our terms’: report

>Sources confirmed to Global News that Canadian officials confronted their American counterparts at trade talks Friday about remarks allegedly made by U.S. President Donald Trump saying negotiations were “totally on our terms.”

Srsly, what can leafs do beside tell Trump to get fucked?

Attached: FR_TRUDEAU.jpg (670x379, 25K)

>Srsly, what can leafs do beside tell Trump to get fucked
I don't think they can do that either lmao. Canada won't survive without US trade

They should burn down your fucking White House again.

mind your own business ya cunt

Attached: agee.jpg (480x460, 24K)

Trump's own party is going to tell Trump to get fucked

Both your countries are going to get fucked by this. Leafs supply the entire northeast with electricity. If you think otherwise you're a delusional retard mutt.

Tariff coal exports moving through their ports to Asia. It's the only thing keeping the Western mines in business. They load the coal onto trains and ship it out through Canada.

They can send that power midget lady to walk about imposingly.

shutting off electricity would, and this is not a meme exageration, constitute an act of war

last time i checked we tear down mountains and rebuild them to get coal cause we have so fucking much of it we dont have dig mines. where you american pigs going to get your cheap coal and oil huh where ya going to get it?

The funniest part of this is how easy it was for Trudeau to get a great deal. All the world leaders were dogpiling on Trump. Nobody wanted to deal with him. All Trudeau had to was be the first to embrace Trump and stroke his ego. Trump would have given Canada a beneficial deal just to satisfy his ego and signal to the world that he will get deals done.

Instead Trudeau joined in on the virtue signalling. Now Trump will hold a grudge. He would rather hurt his own economy as long as it fucks Trudeau over even worse.

Dude. We have so much coal and oil we're flooding the world market with both. If you want to talk about where you could piss with us? It'd be our using your ports to ship our coal to Asia. I mean they'd prolly just tariff the shit out of soft wood lumber or something in retribution, but I'm still not totally sure why we're fighting with you guys anyway.

Awful lotta shills here, Trudeau paying you niggers?

I'm just saying you guys have leverage. Tax the shit out of their electricity just in time for winter.

Neither side wins in a trade war. This thread is full of Amerimutt retards "HUR DUR WHO CARES ABOUT CANADA" who have no idea how much America relies on trade with Canada and vice versa. A trade war fucks you both.

Trudeau won't do anything too brutal, otherwise some stars will be added to our flag.

Trump is going to fuck Trudeau SO HARD. Ok y'all know how if you attack Trump he comes after you like 5-10x as hard, to send a message to others right? He fucking destroys people who attack him. So let's think for a second, has camp counsellor Trudeau said some not nice things about Trump. Ya sure you betcha. Says em with a kind of nonchalance even. Many things. Trump... just sitting back letting the boy play in the sandbox... goes and makes a good deal with the Mexicans, who, let's remember, have been fighting respectfully (aside from Vincente Fox). Great so we got a deal with our tough talking southern neighbors while the faggot up north runs his mouth with IMPUNITY!! Or so we think... Canada will get fucked SO HARD.

"Totally on our terms". And guess what he actually means that. He literally actually means that. Canada has no leverage. NONE. And Trudeau may just be with worst negotiator in the G20. Trump will make an example out of him and just take, take, take and then give, give, give... to American workers. It's going to be one hell of a deal. And what's more, even if it is marvelously one side for America, the psychological impact Trump will make it have on Trudeau will be 10x worse. I won't be surprise if even during, and after he fucks Trudeau he announces that Trudeau is failing his people, like right as the deal closes.

Trump wanted to assert himself because Mexico fucked him over in NAFTA. He attacked Canada instead even though they weren't really a problem. He tried to send them his excess milk and they wouldn't buy it.

Then Trudeau virtue signals at G7 and that makes Trump mad and gives him the excuse to start a trade war because nobody told him how much USA actually relies on Canada for trade.

TLDR: Trudeau virtue signalled against Trump so Trump will cut off his nose to spite his face.

>Neighbors have symbiotic trade
>Trade war starts
>Point out how this is bad
>MUST BE A SHILL

Go back to the_donald with this type of "argument". Your echo chamber won't save you here.

There is no such thing as NAFTA. We have the pending American Mexican Trade Agreement. You fucking leftists won't let go.

>HUR DUR WE'RE GONNA ANNEX THEM

Why do Amerimutts say this in every thread? Your pathetic power fantasies show what retards you are.

Maybe fix the jew spic nigger problem in your own country before you decide to (((liberate))) another country.

>t. amerimutt

leverage is something you have to have the balls to use. we all know trudeau won't ever consider that an option

Beautiful and under rated.

>how much USA actually relies on Canada for trade.
do tell

They might consider it, but they nees the revenue.
Same as Russia still sells us fuel for nuclear reactors.
If either cut us off we do it ourselves and never go back to them because it would be considered a national security issue.

>Butt mad leaf meme flaggot

An Aussie who can't handle da bantz? Surf a butthole, faggit.

Attached: 1531089170253.png (901x889, 577K)

show your flag leaf

That's the wrong direction for a tariff to be effective.

Stop whistling Dixie and explain, in detail, how this fucks us. You can't.

>Trump said that any deal with Canada would be “totally on our terms.” He suggested he was scaring the Canadians into submission by repeatedly threatening to impose tariffs on imports of Canadian-made cars.
>“Off the record, Canada’s working their ass off. And every time we have a problem with a point, I just put up a picture of a Chevrolet Impala,” Trump said. The Impala is produced at the General Motors plant in Oshawa, Ont.

Attached: 1527547304665.jpg (616x411, 106K)

>redditspacing as a meme faggot
Kys and go back

Attached: 1535125707590.jpg (899x720, 75K)

>itt brainlets unaware that that the deal needs to be signed by Congress and by the time we get there, Congress will be replaced with Democrats who will go back to respecting their allies and won't pass a beaner-american trade deal

All we have to do is wait. Outmaneuvered by Trudeau - sad!

But our economy misdoing great under Trump. Canada needs us.

Whatever sings ya to sleep, chang.

The us got a great deal with the new nafta and stop crying about the Donald it's literally the only good part of reddit.

>voting against a mexican deal
the optics of such a thing makes it unlikely

>made cars.
Assembled cars. Made implies the parts are made in Canada. They're globally sourced parts, from mexico, china, india, south korea and japan. Might as well be pre-fab kits.

You really see me user. Arigato.

I care about you guys. I make my good posts for you, you know. I do. I care about you and I want to make something that will be great for you in some way. My posts have multiple layers of irony. Multiple. More than two. They also have a style all their own. Lotta love on this board you know...

>both your countries
>confederate flag
Jews be gone plz

Scrapping NAFTA has to go through congress right? What happened to all the other bullshit Trump threatened? Where's the wall? Why isn't the Washington pedo cartel in jail? Why hasn't Kim dismantled his nuke facilities? Trump is an ineffective faggot. The only thing he has going for him is a cult following of sub 80 iq retards who are desperate for a daddy.

I could see it happening. The dems would lie and virtue signal about how racist and unfair the trade deal was to Mexico

>Scrapping NAFTA has to go through congress right
Nope

>literal whaddabout

Rocket facilities in no are Bing shut down
We got the largest tax reform bill in history
He got a new trade deal with Mexico and themeu caved.

Treudeu is next to cave.

Sorry Justin, but no. I would suggest a daily regimen of vaseline applied daily to the anus, between now and when negotiations start in earnest, to supple and soften your sphincter to reduce the pain and risk of injury.

Attached: CanadaUSTradeByState.jpg (1214x1580, 274K)

>Not longing for a country who fought against the tyranny of the nigger loving yankees

You realize we're an energy exporter, right? We can create electricity, we'd just fire up a bunch of coal power plants right on the border, wherever the jet stream will take the shit to Toronto.(Canada's most vocal whiny bitches)

Yes I'm sure you will. You'll produce all your own oil and stop importing everything from China and build power plants tomorrow and hang all the niggers and annex Canada and take back your country from the jew overlords and finally use your second amendment because whites are waking up.

Any day now. You're totally going to do it. Really. Absolutely. This time for sure.

Glorious Washington State doing all the work, like always.

Attached: landing-port-of-tacoma-1024x681[1].jpg (1024x681, 169K)

We do produce our own oil, we even started exporting. Meaning selling excess oil.

And the coal plants already exist, that's the whole fucking point of coal energy, it's abundant and available nearly on demand. We're not fucking Poland, we're not going to die in the winter if Canada cuts its energy ties. It'd fuck shit up and be fucking retarded, but it'd probably be a lot worse for Canada than the US. The US has contingency for just about everything, except china.

But it's not china turning off the tap of goods(b-b-but MUH CELLPHONE) we need to worry about, it's whatever the Chinese government has been able to embedded in the chinese produced computers.

Of course a trade war would be worse for them than for USA. They're what? 10-15x smaller?

But just because it will hurt America less doesn't mean it won't still hurt them a lot. A trade war benefits neither of you.

So I find it hilarious when these threads are full of retarded Americans saying "HUR DUR WE DON'T NEED CANADA FOR ANYTHING ANNEX NOW DAY OF RAKE". The retardation is astounding.

Tell trump to get fucked and increase trade with other countries.

Bahhhhahahahahaha
Holy fuck, you're either delusional or purposefully retarded.

Remember

Canada has no friends

It's crazy to think how of little regard Canada is to Trump economically. Is there something he knew that we don't know?

>Autumn is coming soon.
>The Rakes are ready.
>The Day of the Rake is near.

It was a mistake to end up in a situation where we compromise our industries and pay tribute to so many countries to get them to participate in trade with us, when as you mentioned "A trade war benefits neither of you."

The consequences seem minimal compared to living our entire lives paying off countries that are supposed to be friendly. Heaven forbid we say a car has to be mostly created by US based industry to be considered US made.

According to that 2016 trade census the midwest and north east are definitely their friends. Also coincidentally the whitest parts of the country.

Only shitskin states hate Canadians and only shitskins in Canadian states hate Americans.

Now tell Trump and Trudeau to hug and make up.

Canada is a faggotstate owned by the same chinks funding the murders of whites in south africa.

It's been an epic 2 years for Canada.

Back in 2016, they were known to be a mostly white country, with white cities and a steadily growing economy. It was like America in the 90's.

Attached: justin-trudeau-india-922823[1].jpg (590x350, 53K)

Assembled by Canadians

Compared to other countries they seem like the least of your problems though. The fact that Trump picks on them while ignoring scummier partners like China, Japan, and Germany speaks volumes.

They are your 2nd biggest trading partner and yet produce one of the smaller trading deficits of any country.

Attached: trade-deficit-by-country.png (1500x1000, 48K)

Would coat waaaaaay more for everything. Its cheap to transport goods to your neighbour via trains and trucks in comparison to flying them over.

Did they taunt you this much when you elected a homosexual jewish nigger from Kenya twice? I'm genuinely curious.

>saying negotiations were “totally on our terms.”
Sure they are. Why is this guy so pathetic?

Attached: 1496644364116.jpg (1171x746, 110K)

>You realize we're an energy exporter, right?

no we arent, not until like 2022

>while ignoring scummier partners

>assblasted leaf upset they don't get a free pass anymore

Attached: 1529104882428.png (708x248, 24K)

Oh, don't you worry, he's fucking with them too. Canada just has the misfortune of being married to Mexico in their trade deal with us.

No clue, I personally liked President Obama so it wouldn't stick in my memory if some leaf trash talked him. I feel like the vast majority of Canadian media probably made Obama look good because he's black and they're a kind empathetic people, to a fault.

>The funniest part of this is how easy it was for Trudeau to get a great deal. All the world leaders were dogpiling on Trump. Nobody wanted to deal with him. All Trudeau had to was be the first to embrace Trump and stroke his ego. Trump would have given Canada a beneficial deal just to satisfy his ego and signal to the world that he will get deals done.

underrated comment

Don't stop I'm almost there

>Don't get a free pass anymore
>Literally fucking up your own industry because Trudeau is a passive aggressive meanie

Wow you sure showed them. When the midwest and northeast economies get fucked by this trade war. At least you can laugh at the Canucks for being slightly more miserable.

The economic illiteracy on this board is hilarious. A trade war with Canada is going to hurt you too. You're not getting a "better deal" from a country that's "ripping you off".

>HUR DUR WE'LL JUST PRODUCE X OURSELVES
>AMERICA TOTALLY INDEPENDENT
>SO MUCH WINNING

Not even the Canuck posters are this stupid about this situation. The absolute ignorance.

It's true but the faggot has Soros' hand up his jass

>WaAAaaH why is Trump ignoring everybody else and just bullying CANADA!!!!!
>literally has not even done anything yet beyond negotiations
>literally has already started a trade war with China, multiple times the size of Canada

Assblasted lefty leaf tears bring me joy

you left out that its still only ~5% of what each of those states export

No it's owned by the same globalist kikes who own JewSA.

I'm neither a lefty nor a leaf. Try again.

>I'm still not totally sure why we're fighting with you guys anyway.

Because the world has reached peak Marxism. That cruel joke must end. You cannot structure society around the inane ramblings of a man who never worked a day in his life.

Altering trade with any partner is going to drastically alter a state's economy. Let alone their largest partner even at 5%.

This is why I think Trump 'fucking with us' really isn't about trade but is to get Trudeau out, and more cooperative government in.

>Tax the shit out of their electricity just in time for winter.
Please God do this.
More jobs in gas and coal.

>le it doesnt benefit you until you put canada over the barrel on trade with no concessions

woah...

>WaAAaaH why is Trump ignoring everybody else and just bullying CANADA!!!!!
>literally has not even done anything yet beyond negotiations
>literally has already started a trade war with China, multiple times the size of Canada

>I'm not a lefty leaf even though I have the same emotionally-damaged demeanor as Blue Checkmarks on Twitter
Try again.

I wonder how badly we need the leafs and beans
They should really need this deal, not us, so the way they both keep disrespecting us and our President makes me hope Trump tells both to fuck off and tanks the whole thing. They want their cake with the deal, but also want to eat it too by publicly acting like they are against Trump

Hahaha yes because that's how that works. You totally become energy independent. The economic retardation. I'm fucking done.

Get this Canada shit out of your head the US relies on Canada for nothing. If weve buying from them, its probably cause its cheaper, and Id pay more to put that arrogant Castro cloned faggot in his place.
I cant think of one product from canada, never mind a necessity
Meanwhile Canadas been letting the Chinks run their country buy up land, implant sleeper cells ect. They sent a team to push transgenderism in Saudi Arabia and got all diplomatic ties cut.
Canada is not our friend, they have not been good to us and honestly, we should annex them. Theyre just a hat

not long now until the day of the rake, leaf

>US will be a net energy exporter by 2022, four years sooner than expected, Energy Department says

www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/07/united-states-will-be-a-net-energy-exporter.html

I agree but you do need to be 18 to post here.

What I love about this whole thing, regardless of how it turns out, is that it's another nail in Castreau's coffin.

Attached: Cumming for your milk.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>Both your countries are going to get fucked by this.

Attached: 1530062658098.gif (250x245, 1.5M)