The Chinese are the worst plague to have ever hit this planet and all of them dying would improve absolutely everything

The Chinese are the worst plague to have ever hit this planet and all of them dying would improve absolutely everything.

Attached: C._Thundercock.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tnum/183436660/order/asc
ffmpeg.org/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_people
youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>china - 1 child policy
>usa - blackest states block abortions

really makes you think

#chadthoughts

The Chinese, Africans, Indians, Muslims would not be an unsolvable problem without the Jews

They are the true plague

The chinks were a problem before the kikes even arrived there. If anything, the chinks were kikes before kikes were a thing.

Weve been building UFOs in pine gap since the 50s.
That coal we sell to china the profits are used to tunnel to china and implode that shithole .
As for the stray chinks we have developed GM wallabies that hop 10x faster than natural ones and there cute they get close for a pat and a picture. .once the camera flash occurs the GM wallabie is programmed to BLOW THE FUCK UP .
just tell chetto to hang on m8 the tunnel isn't all the way there yet we stopped for beer's and pie brake.

if there is an Antichrist it would be a Chinese Jew banker

Sounds like something a kike would say to distract us from pursuing them.

You're not getting out of this one.

Attached: dont_masturbate_with_eel.webm (480x840, 984K)

The Chinese are the only thing standing between Jews and global domination. PS if you're american, shut the fuck up. You've had 7 decades of unbroken Jew rule.

Chinks disgust me. They are soulless insects, less than animals.

Attached: 1531682835480.png (800x1672, 209K)

Attached: half_a_turtle.webm (240x320, 2.55M)

Attached: not_so_great_wall_of_china.webm (640x480, 738K)

Attached: chinese_instant_burial.webm (426x240, 2.75M)

At least we don't invade countries for Israel lol

Imagine the infrastructure America could have if they weren't kike SJW puppets lol

>Chinese are the worst plague
Nah
Jews are worse.

Attached: China_ghost_town_demolition.webm (198x360, 2.83M)

Far worse, I mean, the only person who would suggest this is a Jew, really.

True.

They are civilising africa though? Pretty big feat that even the white man failed at.

Worst proxy post ever

Please kill yourself jew

>Ah so ching ching ring rong.
Fuck off Chinese Colony

No they are just taking the shit and fucking off.
Mostly using roads and infastructure white men built

Attached: Chinese_woman_and_girl_crushed.webm (640x480, 1.09M)

>ah so ching chong tim horton ring ron me so strong

Hows Mattis's latest escapade with the navy going. I hear the Tranny boy pussy he set up for everyone was absolutely delightful.

MAGA.

You fucking goof.

suck my dick jew

Attached: image.jpg (2825x3762, 1.36M)

jfc chinks are so damn stupid. Literally no souls.

Attached: 1521772720579.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

>leaf

Do you worship mangoes?

Attached: 1518564804789.png (660x650, 666K)

傻逼

>bong
>literal slaves to the queen
>women get raped while the police just shrug the shoulders
>trucks of peace kill 30-40 people and the mayor shrugs it off as a daily occurance
>makes a comment about "muh leaf"

enjoy your tea you demented fuck.

Attached: designated_shitting_crossing.webm (626x360, 2.88M)

I worship toy

Attached: image.jpg (3024x3352, 1.93M)

Someone must have held up a fishing line and blinded the driver

They're having to build a lot too. And taking the shit is why they're civilising it, just like we did before.

Niggers and Jews are worse tbchwyf

Literal insects...

KUNG POO!

Attached: 1516875483856.webm (480x480, 2.52M)

gas yourself

The Chinese are also one of the real buffers against western globalist dominion. They are a necessary evil in that sense. The chinese are also leading the development of AI, biological technologies, sex robots (ftw) and other develoments that will be beneficial to all humanity but in some cases may not go well in the west because of muh diversity (AI), muh misogyny (sex bots et al).

STAY MAD WH*TE BOIS

Attached: nra.jpg (432x536, 71K)

Attached: 1526827482024.webm (720x408, 1006K)

Absolutely true.
Also true. Chinese are mostly despised by other Asians. They are sometimes referred to as "the Jews of Asia" because of how frugal, dishonest and greedy they are.
Based.

Attached: 1514460925374.webm (720x404, 653K)

Nah, we're called the jews of asia not because of our frugality but because we dominated trade and economy in southeast asia because the jungle chinks are incompetent

hahaha you always brighten up the chink threads with all those dumb gooks
keep up the good work

Attached: 1534014979138.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Attached: Chinese pancakes.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

Unironically agreed, Jow Forums is right sometime
Fucking saved holy shit

Me Chinese!

Me play joke!

Attached: 1517392781414.webm (640x368, 888K)

Please make an exception for cute Chinese girls who dig white boys.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tnum/183436660/order/asc

Lmao kill yourself chinko

What the fuck. How do you explain getting a turtle in your fucking eye?

are you a tourist or an actual vietnamese? if the latter, you will have to join me, because you are also literally a chinko mutt

I miss that based Viet 4chink who would always post

SINK
THE
CHINKS

in China threads.

Probably turtle-chan tried to fight back and caught the eyebrow of the chink.

Attached: don_kill_muh_fren_chink.webm (202x360, 980K)

>Chinko mutt
The Kinh people blood is pure and untainted by your chink blood you delusional faggot
That's-a-me

SINK
THE
CHINK

Attached: pp (37).jpg (600x600, 30K)

>The Chinese are the worst plague to have ever hit this planet and all of them dying would improve absolutely everything.
they did invent standing armies and usury

>leaf

>Sara Pischedda et al. (2017) said that modern Vietnamese have a major part of their origins fromSouth Chinaand a minor part of their origins from aThaiandIndonesiancomposite. The study said that admixture analysis indicates that Vietnamese Kinh have a major part which is most common inChineseand two minor parts which have the highest prevalence in theBidayuhofMalaysiaand theProto-Malay. The study said thatmultidimensional scalinganalysis indicates that Vietnamese Kinh have a closeness toMalaysians, Thai and Chinese, and the study said that Malaysians and Thai are the samples which could be admixed with Chinese in the Vietnamese gene pool. The study said that VietnamesemtDNAgenetic variation matches well with the pattern seen in Southeast Asia, and the study said that most Vietnamese people had mtDNAhaplotypesthat clustered incladesM7(20%) andR9’F(27%) which are clades that also dominate maternal lineages in Southeast Asia more generally.[53]

Thanks Polish pol/ack, I've started reading this pasta and got hung'ry so I make some sandwich first.

I'm gonna post some more new webms today.

Attached: 30dfeb60dc7c97afe9f657250c3e6fa3.jpg (600x449, 41K)

And anglos invented the modern world but no one gives us any credit

>He Jun-dong et al. (2012) did aprincipal component analysisusing theNRY haplogroupdistribution frequencies of 45 populations, and the second principal component showed a close affinity between Kinh and Vietnamese who were most likely Kinh with populations from mainlandsouthern Chinabecause of the high frequency of NRY haplogroupO-M88. The study said that Kinh often have NRY haplogroupO-M7which is the characteristic Chinese haplogroup. Out of the study'ssampleof seventy-six Kinh NRY haplogroups, twenty-three haplogroups (30.26%) were O-M88 and eight haplogroups (10.53%) were O-M7. The study said that, in northern Vietnam, it is suggested that there has been considerable Chinese assimilation through immigration into the Kinh people.
>A 2015 study revealed that Vietnamese (Kinh) test subjects showed more genetic variants in common with Chinese compared to Japanese.

Oh sheeit. The legend himself. The OG chink killa is back!

What the fuck is wrong with these insect people, I can't comprehend what this is

Based Vietkangz, we must learn from you how to deal with chinks if pogrom happen

Ah yes, because I instinctively believe anything quoted or sourced on fucking Jow Forums without doing my own research. You sure got me!
Come on now chinko, you seriously didn't think I was really believing that other greentext about mutt chinks too right? It's also clear to me you are absolutely mental and have nothing better to do than arguing with nazi crackers on Jow Forums, speak volume about your life desu.
Here's the truth of the matter, you are a disillusioned, self-hating chink who genuinely believe in your mental garbage and you can only boardcast here, on Jow Forums, to a bunch of fellow dumb racist cunts who wouldn't even take you seriously anyway. You can continue posting these same bullshit quotes long after the thread die and no one would even consider reading way past the first line. You are a loon and frankly, I pity you, but not really so go kill yourself.

SINK
THE
CHINK

Attached: pp (99).png (403x293, 100K)

This fucking autism... Do you really think anyone's going to read that shit, chink?

I have like 3-4 chink videos I made in Vietnam and Beijing but even after conversion they're still above 30mg, I'll find a way to make them smaller and share

hmmm if you want to continue believing that vietnamese people arent chinks, then sure, feel free to remain ignorant? I just find it peculiar that a vietnamese person would antagonise chinese people so much lol
also sources coming up

You will never get rid of us. We have quite literally covered half the Earth.

Note the conclusion to your little tirade of pseudo-genetic babble:
>A 2015 study revealed that Vietnamese (Kinh) test subjects showed more genetic variants in common with Chinese compared to Japanese.
No fucking shit you absolute shit-for-brain, people that live close together tend to share a little in common with each other but that doesn't exactly mean they are the same, you absolute chink.
Imagine skimming through pages of genetic research only to pull out a couple of choice quotes that doesn't even remotely connect to the argument. Here, allow me to pull out a few choice quotes from my ass and presented as facts so you can choke on it:
>Chinks are niggers
>Chinks are subhuman
>Chinks shit in the street
>Chinks spend all day long arguing for self-worth on the internet
These are about as valid as your garbage posts, kill yourself
> I just find it peculiar that a vietnamese person would antagonise chinese people so much lol
So lemme get this clear, you only know how to larp as a chink but you don't even know what is going on about chink-vietnamese relation currently. Holy shit just fucking stop before you embarrass yourself anymore

Attached: pp (52).png (600x500, 89K)

Ah, I think I recognize you from other thread ;)
Do you know ffmpeg? I use this to make webms.
ffmpeg.org/

Attached: buffalos.webm (640x368, 2.89M)

your skin is 10x more darker than the chink skin and your IQ is lower than your height (if that's even possible) why don't you go massage some tay ba lo in a nha nghi for 100k or something?

Attached: vietnam pisa cheat.jpg (1792x1556, 544K)

How does Indonesia fight gay/lgbt/transgender subversion?

the site keeps registering it as spam, so i guess this will have to do..
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_people
sources 49 to 54 specifically!
i wasnt referring to china-vietnam relations, lol.
if you really would like to believe that half truth copypasta about chinese history, and not bother to read the archived post i linked to, then fine.
what about the chinese dominations of vietnam?
First Chinese domination of Vietnam(111 BC–39 AD) Chinese incursions, followed by Chinese victory in theHan-Nanyue War(111 BC), established Chinese rule in Vietnam. This was briefly interrupted by the revolt of theTrưng Sisters(40–43 AD).

Second Chinese domination of Vietnam(43–544) ended by the revolt ofLý Nam Đếwho led a rebellion taking advantage of internal disorder in China and the weakness of the waningLiang dynasty. This secured 60 years of independence for Vietnam, but following regime change and consolidation of power in China, the newSui dynastysent an overwhelmingly large army southto reestablish control over northern Vietnam in 602.

Third Chinese domination of Vietnam(602–938) starting with the peaceful abdication by Lý's successor in the face of overwhelming Chinese numbers, and marked by entrenchment of mandarin administration. The period concluded with the internal collapse of China'sTang dynastyandNgô Quyền's destruction of the Southern Han armada at the navalBattle of Bach Dang River (938).

if you really think your kinh bloodline is so pure, then you must be really naïve

buys your land, gives you loan

How is this not based

Attached: 18709286-studio-portrait-of-chinese-businessman-reaching-out-to-shake-hands.jpg (866x1300, 56K)

Cute, he learnt some slangs specifically so he can throw insults around like a big boy! Isn't that adorable? Maybe try stop hiding that polish flag while we are in this thread yea?
Imagine this dense still, I'll have a much more pleasant time slamming my head against a brick wall than telling you how much of a tool you are lmao. Keep making an ass of yourself, chinko, really show the world how much of a race of subhuman you are

>the only nation that's showing mudslimes their place
>plague

Attached: 15351101390850.jpg (720x405, 45K)

yeah, it's me the textiles asia dude :)

I'm on gaymac now and I'll try from home, the mac version of the ffmpeg looks real weird,
see you in 3 hours hunbrat if the thread is alive!

Attached: vietnam cheating.jpg (3000x2743, 1.02M)

yes yes im a subhuman tell me something i dont know ;^)

what the fuck, bring Qing back

The White are the worst plague to have ever hit this planet and all of them dying would improve absolutely everything.

OK, we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk

awesome!

Totally wrong. If anything they are one of the few no SJW bullshit ridden people left. Fuck off you scum

Reminder that all these chinks that sit around making compilation pics and looking up documents to support their arguments are never mainland chinks, what's with the anal internet restriction and lack of access to electronic devices in the first place. It's always gonna be chinks outside the country, insecure and without an identity of their own, that post on western forums and trying to find self-worth by larping as a race and culture they only learn about through google and wikipedia.
Let me remind you, Andrew Huang and other half-anglicized chinkos, you are not real Chinese and your pathetic attempt at proving that you are just shit on what little credibility left of the race you are desperately larping at. Just fucking kill yourself and get it over with, maybe get lucky and be reincarnated as a real chink in the next life?

hmmm I might consider that. maybe I might get lucky and reincarnate as a kinh instead, a unique subpopulation of chinese people? :)

Nobody can stop the chinese now so have fun larping while your empire keeps losing power every year.

self hate, resentment, repressed suicidal tendencies,
the death instinct of wild capitalism. the same impulse to commit mass shootings. same root cause, different culture.

Attached: chinese_tourist_vs_guard.webm (208x360, 998K)

All the chinese that I know in my hometown have a job and are hardworking
I'd rather see gypsy scum go extinct first,sadly,that will never happen

sure thing ming, go back to eating your neighborhood cats.

Ok before I really left this thread and go do something worthwhile with my time, I gotta address this real quick-like. Here's a specific idiom for you to learn today, chinko:
>People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
And if you can't draw your own conclusion from this then too bad, I'm not exactly your special needs carer
Don't even dream about it, you have to not be an animal in the first place

alright bye viet
twas fun talking to you although it got a little incendiary. my bad!

How is the 100 year lasting lease of phu quick island to the Chinese going? Why even lease that place to China? Very impopulair to the viet people and the viet government would lose an enormously important strategic place.. ?

Why?

K bye
You know why, and I don't want secret polices up my joint tonight.

Phu Quoc

Based.

Mate the only reason you think that is probably because you haven't met too many. They are hardworking, sure, but they are the Eastern Jew, and if you've ever done business with the Chinese you'll know that they will absolutely 100% of the time try to: A. Rip you off; B. Do the absolute minimum amount of work they can get away with even if that means a great drop in quality or management, or C. Look for a loophole to fuck you in the ass when you have your back turned. Take it from someone who fucking knows this shit because they truly are bugs: live off of instinct to fuck someone over, with no true sense of respect or honour.

That wouldve been so satisfying

America is a jew ruled den of untermensch

Attached: 1535792623069[1].jpg (879x1024, 278K)

No I don't.
Give me a link? Secret police in your house, via Jow Forums???