Find anons

>find anons
>rent a fucking house
>get work
>pay rent
>anyone asks who you are
>we wuz good boy americans/brits/germans/martians going to church getting them programs
>keep making money
>save money
>get more anons in
>reach out to average family and do normal shit like talk about bullshit stuff while helping clean up the community
>continue under radar until normalised

Attached: 1534188860010.png (816x530, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpN02tDqiYM&t=1s
my.mixtape.moe/scwbik.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the point of this spam?

To get Whites connected again. I have already had two Latvians find each other in the same City and that was within the first 20 minutes of having the discord set up. It only concerns you because you aren't White and you don't realise that Europe isn't your home. you have to go back but in order for that to happen, Whites need the power to do it.

Whiter than you schlomo. Fuck off

Not an argument though and you prove my point. You can't hide behind calling me schlomo you sub 90IQ shitskin. It isn't working anymore. People are waking up and connecting as Whites is the next step. Pooling money, ideas, skills, man power, housing etc., across generations and social classes is how Whites win. Starving schlomo of our energy defeats him.

You're a fucking retard, if you want to "do things with whites" the first step is to the fuck away from the computer.

yes please. sign me up.

How is it retarded to speak where there are thousands of Whites who are receptive to this message, you dumb brown obsolete shitskin? Whites have been separated irl and using the internet will bridge the gap irl again so Whites won't have to use the internet. You clearly are some arab nigger mongrel. You cannot understand things when it comes to larger things like this and the process it takes on a micro and macro level.

Nothing to sign up for, pal. It's up to you to figure out how we can get Whites into forming up. I have a discord, but there aren't many Americans on there yet. I have two Latvians who have found each other though. So it can be done and all you have to do is keep legal. No spergy shit about "revolution" via weaponry. We can revolt by coming together.

You're clearly a shill trying way too hard to fit in and trying to get people to share personal information on Discord.

>nervous shitskin scared of Whites joining up

I don't ask for information, you dumb mongrel. Those that join the server speak among themselves, they choose to meet if they are close by.

Are you playing dumb now or are you really not aware that Discord isn't a safe platform? And this is the faggot who calls me a 2 digit IQ shitskin. The fucking irony. The absolute state of you.
You want to meet whites, join a gun club, a hiking club, pretty much any activity club.

Everything is safe if you aren't a sperg. There is nothing to even fear. I have met people off Jow Forums and 8 chin and nothing comes of it, you fucking pussy.

>meet Whites at gun clubs etc
I do as there is a range not far from me, you stupid fuck. But I can do this as well. You limit yourself as your brain limits you.

bump

yes very good plan

Attached: 2318cd80bfd73fcd88017f7396646c4cc2e468d7af81b925e7bc5198af9b6d59.jpg (1200x699, 267K)

Bump
Also, something I found a while back-
youtube.com/watch?v=bpN02tDqiYM&t=1s
Cringe organisation, shit leader, but surprisingly decent plan for explansion that the cells could take part in easily.

Attached: The Noble Anglo Man.png (568x683, 371K)

Here's the discord: /rcuedp

Could we form an action congress?

Advocating Discord is what makes me suspicious of this.

But if you don't speak about illegal things, where is the harm? Use your fucking brain instead of concern trolling.

checked

Sounds likes an idea!

Attached: everyday honeypot.jpg (467x488, 43K)

>no one talks about anything illegal
>literally good boys going church making money and sheeit to benefit ourselves and our people
>i-it's a honeypot!

This is weak. You're as bad as the French mongrel.

You sound like mormon

Attached: 16237326_374041596292965_1129176497_n.jpg (460x394, 17K)

How? It's what everyone you does, you stupid fuck kek

Every person goes to work and finds a house, but as soon as we want it, it has to be "mormon" or a "commune"? Get the fuck outta here. The quality of argument from these shills is shit-tier. The absolute state of them.

The point is you'd be a fucking dumbass to meet up IRL with anyone from this goddamn place.
>It's nothing illegal
If they want to get you for something, they will.

Attached: Brit Police.png (838x628, 853K)

But I have met people off this site and 8 chin. It's nothing, you have to be big boy, you fucking bitch. The pool of Whites entering Nationalism aren't spergs like you who project you boring fucking maggot. I am talking about Whites who are feeling the pressure of being cut off from our society. With us getting together and just being fucking normal while making money, we can start to plan on what we want to do about it unlilke you memeflagging shills who will never amount to anything.

>they will get you for something
No they won't. It is legal you fucking dumb faggot LMAO! What are they going to do when word gets out and Whites follow this idea, arrest everyone? You stupid, stupid cunt.

This is an excellent idea original poster, more of us fellow anonymous autistic incels should clandestinely plot in real life.

Attached: 53485554-204954-20444f574e.png (360x274, 155K)

>makes the same thread every day
>makes the same thread several times a day
>makes the same thread while the previous one is still active
>I'm not a shill guys

Hey, some of us aren't autistic, we are just in a rut. I could have had a £12hr+ job but fucked up because of me showing my power level. Next time, if we have a house sorted, I could get you cunts in. Think about it. All I was doing was "auditing" shitty chinese made car parts for £12 and hour. If we were all there we could help out each other. You can't be bored or alone if you have your literal brothers in their with you. Think if one of us got in the supervisor role!!

America has the opportunity with Trump and you guys could really do well if you can find the work and housing. Go shooting, gym or play vidya together etc.

Your absolutely right. Once we concertrate any amount of WNs in a neighbourhood everyone will feel our power.

Local communities are the basis of any political power. Polis is the greek word for community which forms the basis of politics.

Based fucking auscunt. I have spoken online to the guys over at Australia and you guys have it locked down. Props to you. I just hope we in Europe and America can get started as well. We have enough of us and enough resources combined to kick start locally and work our way up.

Mate I have done this in Sydney we already have 2 houses and 4 nationalists in each its totally viable, it does work, and dont listen to the spergs here - there are lots more lurking who support yar

Holy fuck relax is just opinion i don't fucked you mom..............yet

In poland, this behavior is normal so that's why I thought you wanted to do something like a Nazi sect

Attached: 1531854309366.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Well think about it, normal people want you to ofer them something, they dont get into nationalism 'just for the politics' - thats like 0.1% of ppl who are pure idealists. No thjey get into nationalism cause they can get something out of it - mates, jobs, socail support, money, sexual partners, security etc. So we have to form a community to offer those things. Yes it has to start off underground but by the time you have 2-3 houses and weekly piss ups the secret will be out, and its going to make all the local ethnics and liberal avoid your neigobourhood like the plague. The meme of aggressive muslims is only real if you dont have a decent community. Any resistence and they will avoid. After all they have an entire western world to go to, why would they hit up the 'nazi area'?

Fucking sick! We can do this we can with this. I actually feel the change happening and if word gets out to other Whites and they follow suit, we have fucking done it. Our beautiful people and Nations will come back. I fucking love it.

>they want something
That's it. They want their kids safe, they want money in their pocket for holidays etc.

>so we have to form a community to offer those things Yes it has to start off underground but by the time you have 2-3 houses and weekly piss ups the secret will be out, and its going to make all the local ethnics and liberal avoid your neigobourhood like the plague.
Fucking ay. It can start of quiet but when enough gets into the neighbourhood, the presence is felt and other Whites will want to join the power because it's new and exciting and has substance instead of shitty fucking TV and getting wasted on drugs and too much booze.

>resistance
When we put our foot down, they will fuck off for good knowing the gravy train is over. Pussy Whites is a thing of the past. We are getting family, money, community, masculinity, comradery etc. back

Bump. I'm not even sorry edition.

Attached: 1535744341081.png (824x684, 350K)

>discord
Completely 0wn3d by the CIA. We need to use IRC instead.

But I am having success with discord. If we IRC how do I know that isn't any different than discord?

Discord is full of spyware and ran by leftists. They've already been involved with doxing some people and I'm pretty sure they helped against happened to National Action.

IRC you can set up your own server fairly easily. Well I can and most linux users can.

>NA
NA chose to be spergs. It's their fault for being heavy handed. Nothing we are saying is illegal and I am not scared of any libshit peeking into something they have no control over. Everyone who joins remains as anonymous as they want and keeps it legal. Obviously people mention their Nation and if people connect of a Nation then it's up to them to go on from there.

Cowering from "spyware" and leftists is disgusting. You look like such a pussy in fear. This is our Nation and we want our people back up and running, what are you scared of?

this
as long as we do nothing stupid everything should be fine

>NA chose to be spergs. It's their fault for being heavy handed.
Agreed.

>Nothing we are saying is illegal and I am not scared of any libshit peeking into something they have no control over.
Admirable if true.
>Everyone who joins remains as anonymous as they want
That's what I'm trying to tell you, discord isn't as anonymous as you think, or even at all.
>and keeps it legal. Obviously people mention their Nation and if people connect of a Nation then it's up to them to go on from there.
Yeah that would work the same on IRC
>Cowering from "spyware" and leftists is disgusting. You look like such a pussy in fear. This is our Nation and we want our people back up and running, what are you scared of?
Ok now I think you're a shill because the only people who ever try "lol surveillance doesn't matter you pussy" are glownigger cia/mi5 fags. So take your honeypot and shove it up your arse faster than it took me to teleport to spain

hey bro, why not use Telegram?
I've heard it the only safe chat app these days and it has the option to make groups chats.
Nonetheless, I approve of your idea. Good luck

Bouncing around between servers everyday is what they want us to do. Just because I say I don't give a fuck doesn't make me a shill, that is just how I always have been growing up be it teachers, police and concern fags like you. It's no way to live; living in fear over s:Oyboy faggots and their detractors.

If you want to go to IRC, then fucking go. I honestly don't care. Whatever method helps us, the better.

If I can get enough people to telegram, I will. If anything, if we get the numbers on discord, we could transfer over to telegram. Unless you think when I next make this thread I should add a telegram account? I used a chat before called Wire or something where you detonate the chat after an hour or 24 hours. I will try and find that one again.

>I approve of your idea good luck
Cheer Greekbro. You guys are doing it already I think with Golden Dawn, right?

>Cheer Greekbro. You guys are doing it already I think with Golden Dawn, right?
Pretty much, yes.

You sound very young.

You should care about OPSEC and PERSEC.

Also you wouldn't be bouncing around from different servers every day, just set up one IRC server like you would dickchord.
>If you want to go to IRC, then fucking go. I honestly don't care. Whatever method helps us, the better.
If you want to get easily doxed, infiltrated and set up for a bunch of stuff you didn't do, by all means use dischord. But it is the fucking worse for getting doxed.

>cheltenham donut

Good. So are Australians. If we in Europe and N. America can get started too, we can all get stronger.

>you sound young
Not important.

>you should care about things that slow you down and hinder you
Again, it is not of concern if I am legal and don't sperg.

>discord is the worst for getting doxed
I will take your word of caution seriously and I do pal. However, I don't have time to tip toe all fucking day - every day. That is why I say don't use your name etc., because how bad discord can be. But once we are free from the internet and find ways to meet without doxing, we are done. The rest is just normal shit to make money and advance back into our societies again.

Talking about killing politicians in retarded and that is why I say NA fucked up. They had potential but when with le ejy Hitler memes. Our people don't want that for fucks sake. Just speak to any Dutch, or for my cause, English and they would just look at you weird. Pull up in a nice care and look Jow Forums with money in the pocket, our people will be more receptive to Nationalism. As it helps them and their family.

Fucking basic shit it's embarrassing it has to be repeated over and over again.

The man's right, use IRC and you'll get more people to join, they'll be less afraid of CIA niggers setting them up

>because how bad discord can be
Access to your microphone and webcam without your knowledge bad. Last time I'l warn you.

What if you use the steam chat?

Based.

People are cucks. I met a bro on here. We were in a thread where some thots local to our area were being thots on a video. Anyway, I made a throwaway email and told him to shoot me a message and it ended up like 5 or 6 months of emailing each other every other week or three before we actually met up.

He's a bit of a sperg, but that's okay. We have gone to the gym a few times, went hiking, had some food and beers and just shoot the shit. Cool dude overall. Was worth it. And you know what? He offered help get me a job with his company when I was looking to switch to a new job. So, it's exactly as you say op, the more of us we can get banded together irl, the more useful we can be to each other.

kek. I met someone on here in my City. We walked and talked for an hour and went our separate ways. Before we did that I found out that we went to schools close by and he was schoolmates with my pal. Small world. It was a good conversation and walk as gay as that sounds. I might have to try and find him again. He was a good lad and not even much of a sperg.

>he helped me get a job
No shit? See what happens when we work together and man up to do it? Fair play to you user.

Why not?

I already know. Fucking hell. Somethings aren't going to be perfect, just keep it fucking legal, you sperg.

Cool

>I already know. Fucking hell. Somethings aren't going to be perfect, just keep it fucking legal, you sperg.

I wonder who could be behind this post...? I hope nobody falls for this.

>keeping it legal is bad
>but keeping Whites in a play pen and keeping them fearful isn't

Hey, see pic related you kike fuck, that is you. You will get what is coming to you soon, you fuck.

Attached: 15343410658713.png (641x706, 668K)

Stop associating Skyking with Nazism you fucking moron

Attached: 1496936290131.jpg (274x409, 16K)

>nothing about (((nazism)))
>skyking wouldn't want White guys getting money and getting together

How about you get the fuck out, you shitskin? You have no power here.

Seems like OP just wants to make some friends and live with them too?

It's not as reduced as you make it. We used to all be friends in one way or another until these past 10 years where things have gotten worse and we have found ourselves here. I am saying we need to get back out now since the obama era is over and (((their))) grip is slipping we need to capitalise on this. Having friends is a necessity is it not?

There is stale moment at the minute with all avenues ventured with losses of jobs, freedom and even lives. So why not look into this?

I don't see a problem with it but men living together seems a tad gay mate don't you think?

I'd be down to live in a like minded community that gave us a community-assigned aryan gf though. I'd work and contribute for that.

Why do you assume I want to meet other Jow Forumstards IRL?

>is a tad gay don't you think

Only if you are gay? What are you, 10 years old? Grow up, you fucking dickhead. Our fathers have literally spooned on a cold battlefield and you are bothered about sharing a whole house? What is the matter with you, you closeted homocuck?

>I'd be down to live in a like minded community that gave us a community-assigned aryan gf though. I'd work and contribute for that
>can i have a car, million dollars, a big house, big titted goth girl

Your attitude is shit desu, lad. I don't think you have what it takes. Maybe getting your nails done is more your suiting?

I didn't. No one thinks about you.

I'll move in with you only if you promise to be the girl and take tittie pills. You have to be cute though.

>I didn't. No one thinks about you.
And yet here you are making this shit thread 6 million times a day.

What flag is this supposed to be? Looks like an Me-262

>living with muh comrade anons

Good God that sounds like a nightmare.

you just told the jew about your plans, good goy

that poster is a nigger, i can confirm

Attached: atheism religion christianity 1353058554331 (87).jpg (960x533, 60K)

>>rent a fucking house
>stop using profanity

what's the point of this spam?

Attached: 1526822700908.jpg (500x500, 65K)

disregard this shill
the real discord is /noskcuc

>let's network as Whites
>don't see why this should raise (((eyebrows)))

there's a reason Jow Forums won: anonymity, fast obsolescence, low censorship
i.e. decentralization as much as can be achieved on one website
discord logs everything
fucking create your own board on heightchan if you need to, but taking ppl to discord wont work any more than it's already happening
there are plenty of pro white discord servers
i'm sure you know, shlomo

Attached: 1511633440207.png (785x964, 1.06M)

you said it's for whites
you're a nazi who killed 6 million jews and you're soon gonna be eviscerated for this
just you wait

Attached: 1451119373420.jpg (1280x960, 288K)

>we can start to plan on what we want to do about it
about what?
you sound like a far right terrorist

Attached: 1400868753700.jpg (748x724, 738K)

kek serious?
hahaha the absolute state of agent jimmy trying to ensnare the ebil Jow Forums natzees
or is it agent laqueefa?

>thinking I want to live with another human in my house sharing a fucking toilet.
Fuck that. I don’t want any of you niggers in my house. Humans are dirty fucking animals. Wanna meetup at a predetermined location and a regular basis. Sure. Do I want you in my living space. Fuck no.

you could join a secret society
i can introduce you to one of the best ones
spread em sweet cheeks boyo

threads like this are a violation of international law and i will be reporting uk user to the proper authorities.

But not for you. You are self absorbed and I reminded you that I don't think about you. So what is the problem here?

>projecting
If you want to be a girl go do it. Arab mongrels like you tend to be confused. But you get the dog house outside.

q400

>nervous jew found

No one said your house. You're as bad as the Italian. You think things that no one has said because you were never loved as a kid and need to act strong when you aren't. It's okay.

>wanna meet up
Not with someone like you, but that is up to other anons. You seem pretty defeated and bratty. Not what anyone here needs especially our people. Go and tell Chad you don't hate him for bullying you.

Tell them they will get red pilled and join me anyway. You will save me the hassle.

>>nervous jew found
that's a foreskin for you, chaimbot
contemplate what you'll never have
and weep

my.mixtape.moe/scwbik.jpg

Attached: 1534341065872.png (641x706, 668K)