James Fields's Attorney is Aged Roastie....But Good

The Antifa writers at CVille Weekly celebrate the fact that they're allowed to tell the jury pool James Alex Fields is a "murderer" and the judge still won't grant Fields's lawyer a change of venue.

I've been supremely impressed with Fields's lawyer. Yes, she's a menopausal THOT (you can do your own research about the nude pics that circulated through CVille some years back) but she also is competent and seems sincerely vested in this case.

SonOfNewo, by the way, has (again) been proved dead wrong: Fields (who he believes is a secret government patsy) is not merely going to settle.

Jow Forums - Can we find a collection of times where Trucks of Peace and other drivers INTENTIONALLY ran pedestrians over? Because if we do, I think we'll see that NONE of them ever HONKED THE FUCKING CAR HORN like James Alex Fields did.

c-ville.com/publicity-argument/

Attached: Denise_Lunsford.png (1079x866, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVkD7c2D6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=9t1X6eOOrAE
youtube.com/watch?v=G6MpeoeHbuA
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q7EWlxoVuc
youtube.com/watch?v=llmxM7VAZ0s
youtube.com/watch?v=8V0C3N778cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tg5RGSyYe-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewish SURJ activist Pam starsia will intimidate jurors for a guilty verdict.

This poor guy he's a mentally ill virgin being sacrificed on the altar of leftard ideology because he was scared for his life near an enormous landwhale.

Who's Pam Starsia?

Let's be Jow Forums then.

Remember when Jow Forums identified Eric Clanton? Documented the D.C. pedophile ring? Doxxed Moldylocks?

Jow Forums was once legendary for crowdsource investigations. Let's do so again....but this time, DEFENDING somebody.

The rest of the AltRight seems to have abandoned Fields.

If Jow Forums can't help, this is our future.

Attached: Movie.jpg (800x1200, 424K)

>but, muh Charlottesville
>something something white supremacists
why is charlottesville the left's holocaust?

Why is plagiarizing, perverted, retard Martin Luther King their savior?

It just is. That's where the battle is being fought. Let's fight it.

we sure they got the right guy?

Attached: JF.jpg (500x216, 76K)

Take the "Government False Flag" idiocy to SonOfNewo's faggoty YouTube channel.

Post her nudes

Don't have 'em. Just imagine Susan Sarandon in 'The Client' tho.

Attached: 00travis.gif (600x806, 1.32M)

>black-and-white-striped jail jumpsuit

I didn't think they still used these anywhere.

Weren't they attacking him/his car before he started the acceleration? I vaguely remember someone throwing a baseball bat into his car

His car was struck at least twice on video. Prior to this, Dwayne Dixon pointed his gun at him.

Attached: CarHitTwice.gif (640x360, 1.91M)

yes, but the whole thing is rigged.

they want to dissuade any future right wing protests with only Antifa being able to run things.

even mainstream Republicans are getting targeted with this type of bullshit, look at the Mueller shitshow.

>nude pics
I need links. I need to masturbate to her out of respect.

A jewish antifa lawyer that bullys judges and prosecuters to harm white people

If you do good research for her and her hottie assistant (lesbo late night couplings?), they will see your work.

Trust me.

They're underfunded and up against the entire Virginia state government, and I know for a fact they're relying on open-source researchers.

I LOVE FIELDS!

His windscreen was also smashed as he was driving down the road just off the camera.

You mean his windshield was broken BEFORE the crash? Do you have a source for this?

I don't remember It being broken he probably meant people were hitting it not that it shattered

At the very start of the video, about 1 second in you can hear the sound of an impact against the car, there is a guy wearing a helmet by some motor bikes, he has something in his hand. He hit the car with it.

youtu.be/pVkD7c2D6H0

There's Dwayne Dixon posing with his weapon admitting to pointing it at Fields, there's video of his car being struck before the accident, there's footage of his brake lights on before the accident. The whole day where the cops didn't keep the crowds separated and pushed the alt-right into the antifia mobs is evidence, there's Heather Hayer's mom saying on camera she died of a heart attack. Honestly what more evidence does she need?

youtube.com/watch?v=9t1X6eOOrAE

Attached: Dwayne-Dixon.jpg (600x424, 33K)

>there's nude pics of your lawyer
that's not the best sign..

Well, he braked his car AFTER whatever might've happened at the start of that video (which is the Brennan Gilmore video).

Attached: Car_Brake.jpg (980x617, 265K)

Well, the State's Attorney is a QT brown thot.

It's the battle of the aged white thot versus the young brown thot.

I was just about to ask this very same question. This pic was posted within a few hours of the event on the same day / night it happend live. I don't see how you can claim sonOfNewo has anything to do with this. If anything, it suggests that perhaps, FieldS is being the "Oswald" to the Field "le Grassy Knoll".
I'd Definately suggest finding out more about this data before dismissing it outright.
I'm wondering what (((they))) said / did to convince this kid to take the fall for this bullshit to begin with. Must be something big. Is he being threatened / backmailed, or is his mother throwing him to the wolves?

I'm aware of Dwayne Dixon, and I know Ms. Lunsford is, too. He will almost certainly be called as a witness for the defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6MpeoeHbuA

Don't forget how quickly the car recovered and how it managed to drive in REVERSE in a pretty straight line all the way back. Looked pretty professional to me, not at all like a kid who was panicing. The car never swerved once.
I"m thinking this whole event is being staged for political and legal theater.

You're accepting the core premise of Antifa, FBI, and Virginia State Police:

That the driver (whoever it was) INTENDED TO HURT PEOPLE.

>Car traveled approx. 24 MPH (airbags didn't even deploy)
>Driver HONKED HIS FUCKING HORN
>Driver only accelerated AFTER his car was hit
>Driver immediately backed away, rather than reversing and running into MORE pedestrians

All of this indicates this was a CAR ACCIDENT. Thus, the theory that it was a government operation to kill Heather Heyer is preposterous. If that were true, they would've had a Ryder truck and it would've:

>Driven faster than 24 MPH
>Ploughed into people
>Backed up
>Ploughed into more people
>Backed up
>Ploughed into more people

Let me guess, the judge is a wamyn too?

No. The judge is a shitlib faggot man.

You do realise he's fucked right? They're not going to give him a fair trial. I sincerely believe it was an accident. The left and System are going to treat him like a terrorist. He's going to be nailed to the wall to serve as an example to whites not to stand up, and we'll all be painted as terrorists for not wanting to be driven extinct. You get that, right?

Attached: replace you.jpg (1200x789, 269K)

I'll never abandon them. Our political prisoners.

You can write our political prisoners who are in for nearly a decade at:

Albemarle Charlottesville Regional Jail
160 Peregory Lane
Charlottesville, VA 22902

Include the name and inmate number on the envelope, listed below

Jacob Goodwin – Inmate #634728
Daniel Borden – Inmate #631461
Alex Ramos – Inmate #632152
James Fields – Inmate #631438

No. I don't.

The Duke Lacrosse players were vindicated and saved.

George Zimmerman was vindicated and saved.

We CAN win.

God bless, my friend.

Suck a fucking dick you fucking shitty fuck fuck fuck.
The antifa professor threatened him with a rifle, he thought the bang on his car was a shot and that's it.

I agree with your theory, and believe the evidence supports this.

I think you meant to rage at somebody else.

Attached: Infographic-GIF-FINAL-REDO.gif (762x1200, 1.83M)

I"m mostly operating on the premise that he wasn't the actual driver the specific vehicle. Also that the other 2 vehicles were documented by SonOfNewo to have been parked at the intersection for more than a plausible amount of reasonable time.
I will concede that you make some compelling points to consider though.

Well that's the first time I've ever heard of a male judge in an American court case and I've watched/read about many trials. Whether he's a "shitlib" or not is irrelevant because this case is so high profile and notorious and there's so many powerful people gunning for the defendant that the judge will have no choice but to completely throw the book at Fields regardless of his personal political views. Fields will get a life sentence.

They could just railroad him like they did to the Aurora Theater Shooter. (Whatever happened to that guy anyway?)

You're operating on the theory that this was a staged government attack (or ADL or whatever).

If they'd wanted to hurt people:

>They would've driven faster than 24 MPH
>They would've reversed and attacked repeatedly rather than backing away
>They wouldn't have HONKED THE HORN

This is what a real car terrorist attack looks like:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q7EWlxoVuc

Thanks, saved.
>We CAN win.
see-It's a rigged game. Duke Lacrosse was some lying sheboon, nothing happened, Zim Zam is a Mexican Jew that was attacked. Someone being killed at an openly pro-white rally? You know as well as I do the kikes will not allow this to slip through their fingers. He's going to be taken down utterly unjustly. The law doesn't apply to you and me. Legality and rights no longer apply to white men.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>Driver immediately backed away, rather than reversing and running into MORE pedestrians
>backed away
>not reversing
the fuck are you smoking brah ?!

why did the based Chad Fields run into a bunch of niggers and faggots?

If we fight, we MIGHT lose.
If we submit, we DEFINITELY lose.

As tragic as the Goodwin, Ramos, et al trials were, from a public perception standpoint, those were unknown.

The whole "Charlottesville" mythology is centered around James Alex Fields being a domestic terrorist. If we can debunk that and prove it in court, we can reclaim this.

The theory that the driver was intending to kill people is discredited by the fact that, after he hit the cars in the middle of the street, he drove away.

If his goal were homicide, he would've backed up, and run into MORE people.

Satanic digits checked.
>If we submit, we DEFINITELY lose.
I was not for a second suggesting anyone lay down and accept defeat. I'm saying the time for the real fight is upon us.

Attached: 20071214-angry-god-sistine-chapel.jpg (540x283, 84K)

I agree.

Jow Forums earned its mystique through group investigations. Eric Clanton, PizzaGate, Moldylocks, etc.

It's been a long time since Jow Forums's had a good crowdsourced investigation and campaign.

James Alex Fields's trial is less than three months away. This is the time for Jow Forums to be Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=llmxM7VAZ0s
Not necessarily. They achieved their desired effect with the least amount of effort. I believe (((they))) are keeping their options open to be able to maintain a flexible position, in order to shift is either direction.
a) they railroad him and "demonize" le alt-right (assuming at this point anything can be called alt-right even exists anymore)
b) let him go on "muh technicality" a la zimzam and lights another spark under antifa's ass for motivation to keep up momentum.
either way the corrupt city will be flushed out once thier usefullness in this effort is expended. possibly the city council will be brought up on charges. *shrug*

either way, we'll have to wait an see. they boned 2 young men for a decade of their lives and Cantwell got to skate back home. Justice is definately NOT being served in this area at all.

The theory that a Dodge traveling 24 MPH and inducing a heart attack in a morbidly obese chain-smoker was the government's master plan is prima facia retarded.

If the government wanted to kill pedestrians in a car attack, this is what it would've looked like.

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 11K)

Chk'd and Based.
Time to get to work.
Let's do this.

Attached: 1528326642355.png (639x360, 310K)

Don't expect Fields to get a fair trial. The courts are controlled by the neo-bolsheviks. They sentenced our other guys to 8 years in prison for self defense but let go the communists

Thanks, brah.

I want to compile a list of:

-Incidents in which drivers INTENTIONALLY hit pedestrians

Find out when they ever HONKED THEIR HORNS, which would seem to defeat the whole purpose of driving into somebody.

Yet Fields DID honk his car horn.

Attached: InfoGraphic-2.jpg (2512x2151, 2.09M)

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the heart attack was convient side effect? I doubt they planned to have her specifically incur any actual trauma. At the time of the event, ANY percieved attack would've been blown out of proportion. They hysterical kikes kvetching instantly and exaggerating per usual on camera show this to be the likely case.
Her actual death was just gravy that is now being milked, thus the "sainthood" she's being cannonized with.
>opps someone really died at our staged event. Better make her a martyr for the cause and honor her memory while smiting our enemies.
I'm not debating your point, per se, just offering an alternative analysis for consideration. It's not necessarily THAT retarded, btw. Sometimes street theater goes wrong.

Defeatism is for old women.

We CAN win.

Attached: 172545204-612x612.jpg (612x425, 51K)

>Her actual death was just gravy
Much like her life

I've heard all the "Government False Flag" theories about James Alex Fields before. I argued relentlessly with its main progenitor, SonOfNewo, and his fans.

The theories have always been retarded, and are still retarded.

All the while, James Alex Fields is going to be tried in less than three months. THAT'S what's important.

"Help me Jow Forums, and I'll roleplay as your naughty aunt."

Attached: Denise_Lunsford.jpg (1024x768, 316K)

Besides, perhaps the honking of the horn was to signal the "stunt" and clue in the "stuntmen". I'd seriously recommend looking into and studying how hollywood stunt drivers and stuntmen are able to perform their stunts. Might at least give a metric to compare against for evaluation purposes.
Just my $0.02 looking to cover all possible angles; especially since earlier this month I heard the helicopter crash get mentioned as a fatality implied to be connected to this car crash, as if they were somehow related / connected.
Even if the stuntman theory is wrong, it's important to show WHY it would be / is incorrect for closure. There's enough photographic evidence to pursue the data.

rightrightrightright

In the meantime, James Alex Fields is being prosecuted for murder and his trial begins November 26th in Virginia. After that, the DoJ is prosecuting him on Hate Crimes.

Help him or GTFO.

>kills a woman
>not a murderer

???

Don't know what your shitty hellhole is like.

But in the USA, when a driver in a car accident hits a pedestrian, we don't consider that "Murder".

2,000 pedestrians are killed every year in the USA.

Attached: Pedestrians-BostonGlobe.png (1306x744, 41K)

It didn't swerve because he didn't want to hit pedestrians standing on the side of the road.

>use your car to kill someone
>not murder

Already tried and failed, faggot.

Did any of the Newo threads consider the photo from:
because someanon posted it pretty quickly during the aftermath. I've only ever seen Jow Forums and :
This video show it with serious consideration.

I suppose those kids at the superbowl weren't the same ones from the SandyHook School?
Not EVERY FalseFlag REQUIRES actual dead people. Sometimes collateral damage just happens.
"help him". Are you on his legal team? or funding his defense? NO? me neither. I'd suggest you get President Donald "pas out the pardons" Trump to give him a pass like he did for that kikel with the illegal workforce in the meat packing plant. You'd have bettter chance of success.

I'm surprised that there are so many recordings of the crash, but the driver can not be seen in them.
Also, some people would have looked at the face of the driver when he hit and stopped.
Where are those witnesses?

My point was in his reaction of not seeming panacked while trying to drive in reverse, that's all. Just an observation that has been echoed by others as well. My eyes actually work.

Underrated. I knew there was a reason to not let the niggers kill you all off.

He had tinted windows and it was at 1:30 on a summer afternoon: The sun was directly overhead.

You can't see the driver in ANY of the cars that day in the videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=8V0C3N778cQ

>Let’s ignore the facts
It’s standard leftist mentality on due process

Why hasn’t Fields or his attorney argued that he wasn’t driving the car then dumbass?

SonOfNewo is smart enough to play the, "I'm just asking questions" game so as to avoid being specifically debunked.

Attached: 1502709293677.jpg (640x480, 110K)

You're talking about prejudiced people who have been shown to LIE. I cite the Cantwell case for evidence as well as the on the scene interviews that happend within minutes of the car crash event. Multiple "witnesses" claimed all kinds of outlandish things, including on somehow knowing the intent of the driver. I doubt ANY of them could honestly identify the driver, especially not after they already "staged the arrest of fields" (assuming that theory is accurate).
I'm more interested in deducing why he would take the blame, if that's actually what's happening.

It's NOT what's happening.

The theory that the government had a sedan drive 24 MPH as it's major false flag terrorism is facepalm absurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=tg5RGSyYe-g

One other little thing about SonOfNewo and his retarded conspiracy theories:

He long said that he was CERTAIN that James Alex Fields was going to "cop a plea" and get easy time. SonOfNewo is an attorney, and he viewed this as a way to prove his theory.

Well, now we're WELL passed the point where there would be a plea (that would've happened last winter, after the preliminary hearing) and where's SonOfNewo now? Did he say, "Hey, my fault. Maybe this guy isn't a Supersecret Government Agent." No, he just keeps on truckin'. Fuck that faggot and fuck anybody who turns their back on James Alex Fields.

well, I'm not "just asking (random) questions". I was watching the event live, with Jow Forums. I'm just posting data that I observe to be relevant to the discussion, that was obtained via Jow Forums to begin with. I'm not pulling anything from the outside.
This is why I'm reminding everyone here about the "2 driver 2 car staged event" theory. Your question would kinda beg the question of wether or not he's in on it. Either intentionally or unintenionally.

Keep in mind that James Holmes was drugged and isolated and basically chemically incapacitated during his trial, all while being convicted with little to almost no coverage. It's possible this kid could be railroaded in a similar fashion. Ramos and Goodwin were convicted without so much as a burp from the MSM. At leat as far as I know. I don't even think they were covered on CourtTv. Very "media blackout"ish.

>Cantwell
>Jack Corbin
>Jason Kessler

All three of these people are intimately familiar with Fields's case and the CVille legal community and not one of them buys a word of the conspiracy theory bullshit.

FIELDS'S TRIAL IS NOVEMBER 26th.

Every second wasted on failed conspiracy theories from SonOfNewo last fall is yet another second wasted.

He's also a Jew (for real, from his own mouth). So there's that, too. Just saying. It continues to fit the pattern that Jow Forums has been discussing about "tribal in-preference" amongst "le chosen".
You are opperating under the assumption that False Flags terrorism is only conducted in a singular fashion, I am not. It's not about how fast the car is driving, it's about how the public can be steered into believing the event taking place happend a certain way at all.
I cite the 9/11 towers collapsing in a freefal, documented by multiple physics professors and demolition experts as well as building 7.
They want to try to elicit a certain reaction, period. The fact that Jow Forums already conceds that he's NOT going to recieve a fair trail is a given point. Evidence can be ignored or thrown out of court fo rvarious reasons. The judge can be prejudicial and in the aftermath of a bad judgement, the damage will be done. Corrections might be made, but not until after significant political fallout has run it's course. This is bigger than a couple of kids getting fucked over at a political rally gone wrong.
I'm not being THAT absurd, perhpas your just unwilling to condsider the evidence of corruption and the lengths it'll go to try to push an agenda.
In either case, you maint and follow your perspective, I'll be wililng to listen to what you have to contribute. But I'm not convinced by your disbelief that my observations are leading me to an inaccurate conclusion.

defeatism, conspiracy theories,
none of this interests me

evidence, memes, and arguments to help james alex fields be found "NOT GUILTY" in mid-December are what interest me

"every second"
My sides. This has been a thing since it happened and you think NOW at the 11th hour is when you shoudl START pooling evidence?!? If time was such a dire factor why haven't you been investigating this thing this entire time? Don't try to lat sitch effort me into some "OMFGZ GUISE" we gotta save this kid. you didn't do shit to bail out the others. If he's in on it, he gets what's coming to him. If you want actual justice, contact the govenor of the state and petition him to take action against the shitheads running that city into the ground.
BTW, incase any of you never figured it out yet, the reson they went dowen there was to "protect" a statur that was NEVER in ANY danger of ACTUALLY being removed in any way whatsoever, because it's a STATE monument, and the city couldn't do jack shit. The deputy mayor nigger confessed as much a few days after this shitshow went down. So keep in mind that this entire debacle was over NOTHING at all.
If you're worried about this kid being legit and setting a precident in a rigged court case, then fine, fight THAT battle, otherwise you got what little seemingly inchoerient evidence you got to work with and a narrative that , quite frankly, has some serious holes in it.
Good Luck.

"memes" are not a catch all solve all, user. they're are magic vood spell you can cast to bullshit people into believing whatever you want them to.
in so far a "arguments" I'm making them and you are turning a blind eye to them. that's your choice.
Evidence, plenty of it staring you in the face, most of it you rejected.
like I said, Good Luck with that kiddo.

Attached: Atheism-FedoraClipart.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

*they're NOT magic voodoo spells....

He drove a car into a bunch of white people, and that's a good thing. What's the problem?

thanx for wall txt
i read every word

>charging him with first degree murder

The prosecutors are fucking insane if they think that will fly.

I'm sure you did kid. It's why you're going to beat your head against that wall of text during your next 'tism fit. It's okay, I understand.

Post feet

Attached: cb65fe2f070fbce69d681ce9a2450112cd6a4846baa345c6a145f00ed097dc1c.png (137x286, 68K)

>Car traveled approx. 24 MPH (airbags didn't even deploy)
>Driver HONKED HIS FUCKING HORN
>Driver only accelerated AFTER his car was hit

All indicitive of a STUNT, similar to a moive set or other staged street theater event. Used to excite the media and enflame tensions, as well as be an oft repeated point of reference in a scripted narrative.
>oh wait, that's exactly what happened. huh. weird.

>All indicitive of a STUNT,
More indicative of an accident.
Even if he didn't intend to hit anyone with his car, that's still what happened, and he's going to get some kind of punishment.

The utter STATE of /x/ faggots thinking the government would stage a false flag and is somehow FORCED to use a stooge with the exact same name is staggering. Grow a brainstem or neck yourself.

The weight of the car here is clearly on the front tires, also indicating a brake maneuver. The back right tire is almost off the ground.

>Clay Aiken as Richard Spencer

Attached: fa6.gif (400x308, 564K)

*sigh* Or it could be a Brandon Lee type of accident that occured during the performance of a stunt. Either way, you'll just have to wait to see hat kind of kikery TPTB perform in a few months. Get ready for this fall's latest reality t.v. show. I'm sure it'll be dramatic and the ending will suck.
>implying that is couldn't be a possibility at all.
really? you should have a 'roo punch some sense into your head m8. g'day.