Do white women fear the Asian woman?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6120651/California-lawyer-goes-racist-tirade-Asians-took-Orange-County.html

Attached: 4F95127A00000578-0-image-m-22_1535761331257.jpg (634x1066, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xQtnCI1EZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Yes.

Nes

the roast is toast

why would they?

It's another one of these threads eh.

Attached: 1495292548632.png (677x351, 15K)

That's too well-written for that dumbass blonde roastie "Christina".

This must be a publicity stunt for the movie.

Guilty of posting while white

maybe their breath the foul fucks never heard of oral hygiene?

she sounds pretty based and redpilled, ngl lads

This is definitely a publicity stunt for the movie.

It starts off by immediately referencing the movie, then goes into that diatribe.

No way in hell that was written by a dumbass blonde roastie on Facebook. That was written by several comedy writers.

If a roastie named Christina actually wrote that shit, she should get into stand-up comedy or roasts.

She's a bitter roastie jealous that she's less valuable than her Asian competition

They are way less attractive so I would think so.

There was nothing clever about that you white knight cuck
>hahaha flied lice
>aahahaha asian drivers
>ohohohoho fucking bitches have more money than me

calm down elliot, isnt there a new warcraft expansion for you to spend time on?

>That's too well-written for that dumbass blonde
Apparently women can't be educated and well-spoken. Is this the final red-pill?

Attached: 1515678835293.png (645x729, 105K)

Hey lets get mad and write something racist so they can talk about how we are racist on cnn and the best way to fight it is to watch the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=_xQtnCI1EZQ
also,
>not watching the ultimate yellow fever movie

vid related

The big reason college indoctrinated SJWs are so pro unregulated immigration is that they have nothing to lose when millions of uneducated labors flood the job market.
They are nothing but cheap babysitters and poolcleaners to them.
But when they start coming for their jobs or worse yet, the Gucci bags on clearance, now they're a problem.

post the webm of the asian mum with the white guy vaping in the background

Nah dude, do you really think someone sat down one morning and wrote that shit out?

It's too clean. Not a single typo. I'm not buying it. This is some sort of stunt having to do with the movie to drum up controversy.

Only Jewish women are this red pilled

Chinks and gooks are dog eating scum and can be sent to hell via napalm. I'm still racist against the nips but I feel bad about it because somewhere along the line a small handful of them developed human souls and I can see them shed a single tear when you mock Akihito or Shigeru Miyamoto or whoever.

This desu

I really hope this is real. Negro and spic fatigue have hit all time highs and if we can get Asian fatigue up there then the next stop is, you guessed it, jewish fatigue. Whites finally waking up is beautiful. And if this is some gay prank to drum up more business for that movie, well then that's pretty lame and I will be slightly disappointed.

I don't think it's real. Why would white women be jealous of WMAF? They are notorious, only famous for Elliot Rogers and Kelly Balthazar

Yeah, even retards know that you shouldn't write long posts complaining about nonwhites when white. Especially that she is a career woman, it would be obvious she would have problems.

Attached: DkqffWcWsAA1Lhc.jpg (749x928, 82K)

Would LIKE to think white women might start to see all of this. Personally lived the time period where white women were portrayed as supreme and had all of the niggers, pakis, chinks, spics all over them with the same preaching geared to white guys that it was the white male duty to stand back, be asexual, and be supportive of them all.

White women are no longer the center of attention of those days and don't think multiculturalism is as fun for them as it once was.

>Why would white women be jealous of WMAF?

Its a stunt for the movie but the rethoric is realistic. Women want to marry up. There aren't that many doctors and lawyers that want a career woman roastie, they usually have their pick of chicks in their 20s. If the men she wants around her happen to pick asians a roastie may go on such a rant after a few glasses of wine.

Attached: 1534776497923.jpg (480x674, 44K)

but I thought only loser men who do the open mouth gasp-smile and autistic programmers date Asians. Proper Chads that white women like will date only white women. I don't know, maybe that's only Jow Forums rhetoric

Asian women are to white women what """""""refugees""""""" are to white men.

Well some basedboy weebs definitely end up marrying poor golddigging filipinas who want the citizenship. Sometimes they are copeposting against white women and this deserves mockery. "Chads" picking asians is not exactly what's laughed at at this board.

Attached: zldsan2mcq0x.jpg (575x1024, 89K)

holy shit, my county

>If a roastie named Christina actually wrote that shit, she should get into stand-up comedy or roasts.
why? it wasn't funny at all. it is just the most basic observations of asian people with no wit and nothing that hasn't been said 1.4 billion times before.

married to a chinese woman here
I love her and she’s faithful, but also a tad crazy. If you want an easy time of it look to Japan or Korea, possibly Taiwan. Chinese women want you to work hard, not smart, and if you’re in a bad situation with regard to work or the relationship, she will purposefully make it worse because she thinks your perfectly viable solution is “too lazy”.
Fucking commies, man, I swear to god. My Brother went to Japan and the women are much more geared toward effective problem solving and actually wanting their issues solved.

Attached: 657A8001-CF9E-457B-BAB0-9FEC8F568AAA.jpg (900x900, 74K)

She's describing typical Chinese behavior. Japs almost never leave their island and if they do they are more tenative. Koreans are more approachable and less oblivious. Chinese people fresh off the boat are dicks and the only excuse they have is the commies would reeducate anyone who had good manners for being bourgeois.