Is Mexico the best friend of America?

Why do Trump prefers us than white canadians?

Attached: denisse gonzalez 2.jpg (533x761, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/images/search?q=Denisse Gomez Nude
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5562523/Trump-mocked-nasal-constricted-tones-Palm-Beachs-WASPs-condemned-Mar-Lago.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

likes the food?

Attached: main-qimg-92c0c4a1542b1ffe6ac4a8f4de4e37d4-c.jpg (300x450, 30K)

Slide thread
Saged and reported

no, they have been invading us for over 70 years now. it's time we declared war on them officially

>Canadians
>islamic caliphate
>somehow considered white

Wat?

Trump said the Wall will have big beautiful door
i think he meant that door will be to let in big beautiful mexican women
mmm yes nice

Attached: kfc.png (1918x1080, 932K)

Mexico is that friend who comes into your house without asking, eats your food, shits in your toilet and doesn't flush, kicks your dog, kills your wife, talks too loud on his cell phone, and doesn't take the hint that it's time to leave. You'd go over to his house every now and then but he's completely ruined it and if you go over there anyway you'll wake up in a bathtub full of ice and missing your organs.

also we Jow Forums hackers hab secret deal with trump...help him win election with funny frog memes and he helps bring in sexc mexican grils so we can have gfs. its a win-win, really.

>Why does Trump like brown people who know their place over a white faggot who is virtue signalling his way to career suicide?
I know you guys aren't that smart, but you can't be that stupid.

that not what trumps thinks.

He wants Mexico to become more developed to stop the influx of illegals into the US

4d chess?

Attached: Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg (580x1017, 323K)

Mexicans are now our new frens .Fuck Canada.

Nobody likes fags

South Americans are perfect.

Attached: 1511351441811.webm (800x600, 2.53M)

I wanna lick her feet.

Attached: Denise-Gomez-Feet-2520677.jpg (4000x2666, 1.25M)

I expected her to be gutted by cartel by the end.

Attached: doyoulovememenow.png (409x750, 553K)

flat footed indigenous feet. throw up a little for me.

she has a demon face too

same race

Adds to the thrill to me

>same race

Attached: first british.jpg (620x372, 24K)

Can confirm.

>975
does this take account you have to live in Australia

Nooooo

Attached: 1517142058869.webm (640x640, 2.87M)

Attached: demon.jpg (4000x2666, 3.18M)

I saw this meanwhile a thunderstorm was sounding. fuck off

kek

porque no fue a trabajar , padre?

Porque estoy de vacaciones, en un par de semanas mevoy a la uni

vacaciones de verano? que estudia padre?

Your old gods are back Montezuma

Attached: 1510481640938.jpg (620x559, 58K)

tlaloc was angry.

>vacaciones de verano?
Sí, dos mesecillos tocándome los huevos a gustito
>que estudia padre?
Me voy a Madrid a estudiar un doble grado de filosofía y música en la universidad autónoma (aka como mendigar con título)

>dos mesecillos tocándome los huevos a gustito

yo me gradue el marzo pasado y aqui estoy padre.

que fuerte. filisofia con musica.

Attached: collage_tlaloc.jpg (800x400, 61K)

¿Estas trabajando o de vacaciones también?
>que fuerte. filosofia con musica.
Pues sí, literalmente vamos a ser 27 en ese grado

Because the war between Venezuela and Columbia is ready to pop off and Mexico is trumps 1st wall ..
Brazil is undecided still waiting for a deal .
Hope that clears things up

>Venezuela
>War
They are poor as fuck, if anything there will be a civil war.

We’re America’s best friend

>be controlled by drug cartels
>poison neighboring country with drugs
>terrorize neighboring country with extremely violent street gangs
>export goblins who drain neighboring country's resources and refuse to learn the lingua franca and overpopulate places they think belong to them
"Friend"

SA girls unironically have the best feet but that girls smile irks me

does it have a penis?

Attached: T90243ZmDjAM.jpg (755x694, 77K)

de vacaciones.

kek

No faggot

genial

I think he's just using the Mexico deal as a way to fuck with Canada.

>poison neighboring country with drugs
Thaks CIA niggers for that

thats a dude

Your trap detector is broken.

bing.com/images/search?q=Denisse Gomez Nude

>Is Mexico the best friend of America?
>Mexican state literally produces propaganda to send their criminals and destitute to the US

Attached: 1444246295346.jpg (850x1018, 718K)

>The old gods have not left this place

>not knowing /ourdenisse/

fuck off, faggot newfg

Attached: 1511129350225-1.webm (800x640, 3M)

Yep. It IS an invasion.

And they have no fucking shame at all about it.

France, Canada, and the UK are our best friends. Mexico is a cultural, economic, and culinary shithole.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Because Latina feet. Best in the game homie

>Why do Trump prefers us than white canadians?

It's not personal, Mexanon. This is just business. Trudeau tried to fuck Trump over multiple times, and now Trump is hitting back tenfold, as is his way. It's not that Trump prefers Mexico over Canada (though I suspect he does) it's that the Canadian leadership has been backtalking the President, and that's really not okay, and Trudeau needs to learn that.

Not true. Central and southern Mexico are nicer and better-developed than any place in America where Mexican trash goes and "culturally enriches."

Mexico is literally dumping their trash into our country, where that trash in its inherent racism won't buy anything American whenever possible and will instead prefer Mexican brands for everything, sending countless billions back to support Mexico.

Here in Texas probably half of all mansions are owned by rich Mexicans who openly treat the US like it's their playground. And they're always spending their money to pump more of their people into our nation.

They don'y take care of their poor because they don't have to. They kick their poor over the border for free healthcare and everything, encourage them to mass-produce more Mexican loyalists, and enjoy the profits. And if you complain then they call you racist and say they have a human right to do this shit while traitor democrats obstruct stopping it because they want those imported voters.

Attached: SH0379.jpg (1634x851, 884K)

That’s a good question my smelly beaner amigo
Why is Justin Trudeau being such a little pussy? Do I love Mexico now? Fuck I’m so confused I need to go to sleep

Attached: image.jpg (900x543, 325K)

Trump should better let his dirty WASP hands from our colony
Daily reminder that mexico is, always was, and always will be rightful spanish claim

>saged and reported

Why not caged and deported? XD

>Central and southern Mexico are nicer and better-developed than any place in America.
That's objectively false. The US is ranked 11th in quality of life, but Mexico is ranked 47th. Quality of life is directly related to how well-developed a country is.
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

Mexican diplomacy is inoffensive. They mind their business and put thier interests foremost. The worse they really did to oppose Trump was say "We're not paying for your stupid wall."

Canada is trying to offend and antagonize the USA because its run by butthurt SJWs so Trump hates that worse.

Sage

Trump is not a blue blood old school wasp.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5562523/Trump-mocked-nasal-constricted-tones-Palm-Beachs-WASPs-condemned-Mar-Lago.html

What about us?

cheap labor

The surplus from the trade agreement builds the wall.

Because Mexico knows to bend the knee to the God Emperor.
Justin is too much of a spoiled snob to know what’s good for Canada.
Bend the knee, Trump will free.

Attached: BB5759F5-8699-490E-A91E-062CEC791496.jpg (563x353, 37K)

Canada is still talking shit. Mexico figured out that it was a bad idea to piss Trump off right away. So the question is, what the fuck is wrong with Canada? Do they really think they have any sway in this relationship? Fuck Canada.

Go there and see it for yourself. Along the border it's a shit hole and it's deliberately kept as such to further the "poor oppressed Mexican" narrative, but central and southern Mexico are some of the nicest and safest places in Latin America.

Attached: 1487618035656.jpg (720x725, 218K)

jej

post original you prick

Your cartels are more practical about trade than tranny-sniffers.

Bye bye!

Mexico has some nice tacos and prostitutes holmes.

>Mexico deliberately puts all of its poor people along the US-Mexico border.
lmao sure ok
>Central and southern Mexico are some of the nicest and safest places in Latin America.
Isn't Mexico infamous for having out-of-control gang violence and a police force that is either too corrupt or not well-equipped enough to deal with the problem?
>inb4 the gang violence it's getting better
Getting better doesn't mean it's good now.

>chainsaw-decapitation.webm

>they are just pretending to be poor!
Or, you know, the best way for poor people to be less poor is to be closer to America.

That’s hownshit mexico is.

Because Mexico, even though you take advantage of us, shoots straight and understands how to give respect.

Trudeau thinks he can spit in our face with his hand in our pocket and still be friends

>spotted the wetback living in America.

There are many poor Mexicans. The Mexican government doesn't do shit to help them except tell them to go to America. They're pushed and concentrated in the north for which Mexico which spends billions on subways, high-speed monorails, and other high-development infrastructure in the south keeps 3rd-world shitty.

Meanwhile the Mexican rich live like Gods behind (you guessed it) walls.

And the thing is you already know this. But all discussion has to be kept on America and what Americans have to put up with and pay for so Mexico doesn't have to do shit.

That's how a controlled nartrative works.

Because THIS isn't Mexico's President.

Attached: Justin_Trudeau_APEC_2015_(cropped).jpg (457x684, 69K)

Attached: 1529771739895.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Also reported

Post the unphotoshopped version.

Attached: IMG_8123.jpg (728x1007, 96K)

it doesn't need to be big, just slim enough for the ones that haven't undergone a goblin growth explosion.

I only wish that she was a jew because then it would feel SOOOO right while groveling to her feet. Us dumb, stupid, uneducated goy NEED to grovel for Jews. THEY DESERVE IT!! They deserve to OWN and RULE us dumb goy. I HOPE THEY WIN THE ELECTIONS SO THEY CAN FINALLY GET WHAT THEY UNDOUBTEDLY DESERVE...COMPLETE OWNERSHIP OF ALL GOY!!! PLEASE OWN ME, ILL BE A GOOD GOY, PLEASE LET ME GROVEL AT THE FEET OF JEWISH GODS!!! PLEAAAASEEEE! I WANT TO BE OWNED BY JEWS!! I WANT TO BE A GOOD OBEDIENT GOY FOR JEWS!!! PLEASE LET ME BE THE FIRST TO GROVEL!!! IM BEGGIN YOU!!!