Come on America. We all know it's the jews who make you buy guns. Whispering in your ear like a snake...

Come on America. We all know it's the jews who make you buy guns. Whispering in your ear like a snake. You're better then that.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-time-i-was-kicked-out-of-an-american-gun-show/news-story/c2f7f1ae5d9c004c7302fc3c95978600

Attached: 45mm glock. Almost as thick as my cock.png (660x636, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAI6uft4GPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guarantee the guy in that article got kicked out for being a faggot

>go to the US for the sole purpose of making an anti-gun article with a holier than you atitude
>be surprised you get kicked out

Watch the video at the end, they couldn't help themselves from mentionning the "gun show loophole" lie.

>45mm Glock pistol

Attached: 1534129160665.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

>A 45mm Glock pistol

It is the new one with the time and space dilation device in the barrel. It makes it possible to shoot a 45 mm p;rose tile from a 9 mm barrel.

>45mm glock
I thought WMDs are a controlled item?

Ironically, that gunschow is the safest place to be. No muslim wil dare to shoot it up.

>45mm glock pistol

How is he going to fire that?

Attached: main-qimg-af570991e3217883c2e41aef86dd6cd6-c.jpg (405x720, 34K)

I was originally going to post
>“I’ve dealt with the Australian people before, they know full well they’re not allowed in any of my shows.”
>BASED

Then I looked up emma, twitter pic nakes her look cute.
Then she turned a bunch of pill addicts into a "Drumpf BAD!" problem followed by the uk prime minister dancing with genocidal south africans.

What the FUCK is your problem, aussies?

Attached: tmp_28923-15354659840067814935586774361522.jpg (709x530, 90K)

USP masterrace

rectally

45 Mike Mike

>45 mm pistol
SPACE MARINES THE ENEMY IS AT A DOOR

The same problem as everyone really. We have to many thots like her.

* too many

>The jews gave them freedom to own firearms because Austard doesn't have the right to have one

>implying you wouldn't buy one

Attached: bout1.jpg (445x267, 150K)

>>“I’ve dealt with the Australian people before, they know full well they’re not allowed in any of my shows.”

Can he do that under US law? Isn't that discrimination? If they paid the entree fee they basically have a contract with him allowing them to be there. I looked up their website there are no Terms of Service saying "no Australiens".

Also, it's kinda typical for the average American idiot to believe that all people from a foreign country know each other. I've witnessed it myself in Texas.

Attached: american inbreed.jpg (1024x1325, 198K)

>45mm pistol

i've always wanted a round twice the diameter of the .950 JDJ to fire out of a handgun so i can literally turn every bone in my arm to dust just by squeezing the trigger

>go to small town
>coincidentally another kraut is there
>townspeople ask if you know each other
>become indignant

I'm glad the jews are going to kill you cunts off. You've been nothing but trouble since the days of the roman republic.

>.au

Attached: 1532317831891.png (2892x1316, 1.98M)

if you'd ever dealt with australians on the matter of guns you'd sympathise with him. zero tolerance is the only way to deal with them and their mania

45mm glock

>Be me
>Niggers brake into my house at night
>Take my 45mm glock to defend myself
>See nignog stealing my TV
>Fire a shot
>Miss and hit a wall
>Make a hole the size of a baby
>Fire more shots
>Hit nignog
>His chest explodes
>Blast my neighbours fridge
>Destroy my car
>Broke my ribs
>Broke both of my hands

>Mfw it was all worth it

Attached: 92D255B3-D6BE-421C-B685-28F9DB88C677.jpg (327x301, 14K)

There's a very slim chance that cunt didn't commit a crime purchasing that weapon.

Disregard that I thought OP's pic was the Aussie cunt writing the article and who bought a gun.

>45mm glock

That's a damned anti-aircraft cannon.

9mm grenades are perfectly suitable for my domestic needs glockfag.

'old on now, yous be sayin dat you hav nuff dakka?

Attached: you grot.jpg (850x765, 99K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iAI6uft4GPo