Saving Britain: British Banishment and "Civil" War

Will Britan have "civil" war?

Lets establish this first thing.

In a cultural war and war in general those who are not of the homeland/nations established ancient ethnicity are invaders. If you're not of the ethnic stock that have formed the country you're living in nor keeping the flow of immigration in check and balance of limited numbers than this is how nations die.

Is war contained within the isle of Britain imminent in the expulsion of Non-Ethnic British, Welsh, Scottish, and Irish? To expel anyone who is not of the origin peoples wouldn't be considered a "civil" war", but rather a retaking of the nation or an expulsion.

Will Britan see a war that is waged against the muslims/arabics overrunning the country? Its clear to everyone here on Jow Forums that the arabic islamic peoples have been used to destabilize the West to destroy and eradicate Christendom and the White race.

Britain was one of the first nations to see the extremism of muslims over running the country to the point of them publicly admitting it was a war to make a new islamic country state. Is it possible for anyone to raise an army at this point to do this like a coup d'etta or is it only going to get worse for Britan before something like that happens?

Will

Attached: 800px-Richard_coeur_de_lion.jpg (800x1214, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsm7OLME6lc
youtube.com/watch?v=YrlqUyl3vSk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6118913/ISIS-terrorist-21-plotted-assassinate-Theresa-jailed-life.html
youtu.be/lP2W7JHHj3w?t=2m11s
gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsm7OLME6lc

Attached: kai_M-TheComingBritishCivilWar.jpg (768x395, 61K)

Soon

Attached: bc9bcf5b7e7d06156c65192177a7ec5e.jpg (736x747, 69K)

Attached: 1535136920440.webm (745x439, 137K)

What are the police really doing these days in Britain? When are the british police going to steal parliament to shove it and let the people arm themselves again?

Bongs are cucks. Look, they still have a monarch, royal family and all this medieval stuff and for what? Nobody knows cuz bongs are being replaced by pakis and monarch has shit to say about anything. Even one of the prince married some skank.

nobody gives a shit about muh guns in UK because we look across the atlantic and see all you niggers school shooting each other every day
>durr hurr ur a cuck
I'm not getting shot though

>world’s mightiest military and mavy
>completely pantsed by american guerrillas
they’ll get destroyed by the pakis in their own land.
let england burn.

sad comment from a mussy.
This is a serious political question and discussion as most brits (ethnic founders of the nation) worry about if you haven't noticed here on Jow Forums. If you haven't noticed it than lurk more and if you have noticed it but dont want to discuss it than you're probably from the stock of arabic islamists trying to destroy the country for your own islamic state.

a lot of the police are normies who lack the imagination necessary to come up with solutions. maybe at best some of them voted to leave the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=YrlqUyl3vSk
preety much this, goes into the wrong area, bystanders block him, gets punched.
It's understandable why they will force entry to a home and arrest a middle aged woman days later for questioning public islamic prayer areas but let a child rapist go. They must feel such internal anger and fustration and need someone to take it out on.

>I'm not getting shot though

Niggers are still shooting you and each other in the Caliphate of Britanistan, the only difference is that the general citizenry aren't allowed to arm themselves in case one breaks into your home at night.

>Niggers are still shooting you
Not really. I havnt seen a nigger for months and never heard a gunshot in my life.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6118913/ISIS-terrorist-21-plotted-assassinate-Theresa-jailed-life.html

As much as I hate the monarchy and our leaders.. If one of them was to die by a migrant it would probably set off the storm.

There is no way the monarchy would be stable when the majority of the population is muslim, no matter how much they pretend to be related to muhammed. They are white.

Go get your gun license for when shit hits the fan.

youtu.be/lP2W7JHHj3w?t=2m11s

No, you're getting acid thrown on your face and stabbed though. Disarming the people doesn't solve anything. It allows criminals to keep being criminals with the good having no way to defend themselves while the criminals knowing you're unarmed.

A second point is its left you and even more European countries in the position of not being able to do a thing against the hordes of invading (((migrants))). When the deviant and ill willed assailant knows its legal for people to arm themselves than they are less inclined to attack or perpetrate. Thats actually statistically proven in the U.S; less crime in higher fire armed communities.

Regardless its obviously a reason wh muslims run around britian doing what they do so confidently. They know you brits wont do a thing about it being disarmed.

Being disarmed creates a sheepeople mentality where all form of defense is relied upon the government to do and if the government betrays the people, like that of Britain letting in the hordes, you're left with a nation whose being invaded culturally and urbanely.

This. Go get your gun license. It's easy enough.

Fair enough but it does happen and it's happening more frequently as we get more animals from Africa and the Middle East. I'm not particularly sure I want Pakis armed with assault rifles here myself but generally speaking white Brits aren't the ones people should fear having firearms. I'd like to have one to protect my family and home as we descend down the multicultural gutter. I live in a previously overwhelmingly white middle class neighbourhood and in the past three years these coal black darker than night fresh off the boat from the Congo niggers have appeared here.

Japan stays strong. Keep it that way.
The British crown pretending to be related to muhammad is only evidence that there is an immigration problem of people who are violent.

gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates

They married the girl to make the royal blood line darker thus to appeal to the pakis.

There more occult stuff revolving around the family we dont have to touch on regarding the marriage too.

The British Royal Family themselves want the UK to be a mixed race

You are mixed race

We actually are allowed to own some pretty heavy duty artillery in the UK but it must be under the stipulation that you are part of a hunting club or other such organization, and good luck using it to defend yourself, your property or your loved ones and not going to jail for the rest of your life.

>gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates

mite b kool

It takes skill to wage a secret war of counter intelligence. Not surprised.

Cringe.

Yeah, a society that deems firearms only acceptable for hunting has lost the meaning of what guns are meant for.
Based Japanon.

>Its clear to everyone here on Jow Forums that the arabic islamic peoples have been used to destabilize the West to destroy and eradicate Christendom and the White race.
Christianity is the problem
Without Christianity, there would be no Jews in our nations
Until Christianity is removed, the Jews will remain
Christianity is spiritual race-mixing and just as degenerate as genetic race-mixing

Catholicism kept the jews in check and wanted them to convert.
It wasn't until Protestantism changed this.
The entire pagans root thing is only going to give the jews more power which it has. I imagine you yourself either had grandparents or parents who abandoned the Protestant faith or you yourself. You've never been exposed to Catholicism so you wouldn't understand what schism cost Europe nor what the church today is fighting for even within its own walls against modernism, homosexuals, birth control destroying marriage, and freemasons who want catholicism to be seen as the enemy.

You see the remnants of a post-catholic world which is in decay and blame catholicism when intact catholicism was abandoned long ago by the majority of Europe creating the collapsed society around you.

Wise up.
Take up the cross.
I speak this now while your heart and mind focused on the belief that this is Christiandom's fault, but in time you will have an euphony and this post, my words, will ring in your memory through the intercession of God.

Hate me now.
Thank God later.

>this cope

Hi Will

Lol.
First one to notice that.
I meant to have another question.

>Catholicism kept the jews in check and wanted them to convert.
Popes have been giving special treatment to kikes while ordering Europeans that refused to bow down to kike worship be killed since 600 AD.
All Christcucks are race traitors

You're absolutely wrong user.
Its been pretty much the last 4 popes who've done this. Sad to see a youth so deluded in cultural marxism as yourself.

Attached: pope clement VIII.jpg (2056x1620, 945K)

You're denying historical fact to justify worshiping a kike and claiming that the religion responsible for destroying European cultures and creating a Semitic hegemony is the only hope for undoing those very things. You are an utterly worthless slave of the enemy who could serve your race only by killing yourself immediately.

Attached: laurel.jpg (1500x2500, 199K)

The Church fathers were clear on how to deal with jews, unlike your clouded mind.

Attached: St. John Chrysostom c.349AD Snyagouge.jpg (1040x488, 168K)