Would Jow Forums support Sikhs gaining independence from India?

Would Jow Forums support Sikhs gaining independence from India?

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (641x668, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/sikhs-pilgrimage-transcends-pakistan-india-tensions-171107134244195.html
twitter.com/sikhsforjustice/status/1034478108395622400
indianexpress.com/article/india/punjab-sikh-woman-pilgrim-converts-to-islam-remarries-in-pakistan-5144086/
youtube.com/watch?v=dYs-nSYkyco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots
twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/1029026610328944641
twitter.com/monaalamm/status/1030139906612502529
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-45124802
nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2018-08-08-chauffor-voldtog-kvinde-pa-bagsaedet-af-taxa
uriasposten.net/archives/94209
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually laughing right now

Attached: 1hukga.jpg (1931x1855, 174K)

Modi should bomb them

Give them a reason to actually want independence

A 3 nation theory? This is getting out of hand.

Attached: British_Raj_India_Flag.jpg (500x423, 27K)

why are they angry?

>15,000 Sikhs marching in the middle of London demanding independence from Pajeetland.

Khalistan when?

Because the Indian government ruthlessly murdered thousands of Sikhs, displaced them, doesn't allow them to go to Pakistan for pilgrimage even though Pakistan is openly accepting of Sikhs, among many other reasons.

Sikhs are extremely persecuted in India. It's a sad situation, no wonder they're after freedom.

There is yet to be a single independance movement that I support

>Pakistan is openly accepting of Sikhs

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Oh and don't forget the 1984 Sikh genocide

Start shit get hit

They shouldn't have started killing Indians and bombing their shit

>15,000
With this numbers they can return to India and form a microstate.

Don't take my word for it. Ask any Sikh freedom fighter, and they will tell you they would rather be a part of Pakistan than India

Yes. Sikhs aren't Indians.

Attached: EPoH0MpWDXA.jpg (800x800, 196K)

of course it's the diasporafags screeching the loudest
clockwork

Why are diaspora/proxy Pakis so annoying? The ones with Pakistani flags aren't retarded like you guys

Attached: 20180901_114257.png (1440x1935, 156K)

>this triggers the Pajeet

Attached: Sikh-pakistan.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/sikhs-pilgrimage-transcends-pakistan-india-tensions-171107134244195.html

>"I am more loved in Pakistan," Singh tells Al Jazeera.

I really couldn't care less about Pakistan or these autistic Khalistani movements.
I actually think it's funny how people that are thousands of miles away from Punjab think that their actions are gonna make any difference at all.

>Al Jazeera.

Attached: 1462851792991.jpg (330x319, 26K)

India is HINDUstan
Shikhs BTFO

sikhs are unironically based and redpilled

fuck hindPOOS

twitter.com/sikhsforjustice/status/1034478108395622400

Why is your government so worried about it then?

t. pajeet
sikhs are cringe and bluepilled
>he covers his own hair but lets his wife go uncovered

indianexpress.com/article/india/punjab-sikh-woman-pilgrim-converts-to-islam-remarries-in-pakistan-5144086/
Sikh widow goes to Pakistan for pilgrimage, they forcefully convert her to Islam and remarry her and settle her in Pakistan. Then they force her to say on live TV she did it out of her will. And our cuck government didn't do anything

I literally could not give less of a fuck about any potential geopolitical development than the one you've just described

>

Attached: 1515784767368.jpg (859x348, 22K)

Ask any Indian Muslim and they'll tell you they're lucky to be in India and not any other Muslim country

India is right on the brink of balkanization. There are several freedom movements active in India right now. One spark will result in a domino effect and India will be back to the days of chanakiya.

Based India BTFO'ing S*kh scum

youtube.com/watch?v=dYs-nSYkyco

Something like this will never happen in India.

Bangladesh and Sri Lanka need to be annexed by India. Worthless countries.

Attached: Poo in it.jpg (630x405, 44K)

Why would they want independence, though? Last I heard they had assassinated Indira Gandhi. Sikhs are one of the richer groups in India, aren't they? Who's oppressing them?

What's happening?

Ah nevermind this is pretty brutal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

I do wish they'd all stop using Singh as a surname though.

Someone once told me that Sikhs will only remove their hair wrap once muslims have left their land. Is that true?

Dunno man, we don't really have more than a handful of Siks here.

>15,000
Why are there more Indians marching in a UK city to commemorate something that happened to Indians 30 years ago, than British people marching in any city to call attention to something that happened recently, to Brits?

Attached: methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc9723952-0e7d-11e7-ba25-b39dfd977d66.jpg (3000x1687, 344K)

no one knows?

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (789x195, 16K)

How does that disprove what he said? The fact that GDP per capita is low today doesnt matter if it was even lower in the 90s.

Never going to happen.

Only a minority of Indian Sikhs support these Canadian and British trouble-makers. And Punjab is 40% Hindu.

>Indian """"""""""""""""""Punjab""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: IMG_2707.png (98x116, 15K)

Not to mention how nationalistic we are at the moment. Any attempt to separate now would be suicidal.

>1. Get weapons and training from Pakistan and China to kill Punjabi Hindus and demand a separate state.

>2. Kill Punjabi Hindus

>3. Kill Indira Gandhi

>4. ???

>5. Congress let the Punjabi Hindu refugees who fled Sikh violence in Punjab run amok on Sikhs.

A sad and unnecessary affair.

In this video they seem quite nice about it and defend sikhs.

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-042734_YouTube.jpg (1080x2220, 632K)

Aren't indians sikhs of this ?

His fake reaction videos with hired actors acting like random Pakistanis are made to show Pakistan in a positive light.

The most obvious ones was with the Hindus being harassed.

Now go groom and rape British girls my dear Paki friend.

sikhs are LARPing hindus

t. Punjabi Hindu

that's as retarded as saying america is on the brink of an unironic literal civil war

But they hindus nothing.

we didn't start developing 30 years tho lol

18 years to be precise

You're not a real Punjabi if you're muslim

>religion disrupting national boundaries for the billionth time

Why does it scare you that ordinary pakis especially the ones in the Punjab region like Sikhs. A very large majority of them were sikhs before converting to islam. Qnd jf you think those reactions are fake you have a very large inferiroty complex.

The nation state is an unnatural construct

you guys are really disconnected from reality. like truly. it's amazing to me to see just how much horseshit people say without actually knowing what it's actually like
the Khalistan movement is dying. it's never gonna happen. nor is India on the brink of balkanisation (LMAO). seriously do you guys read this stuff somewhere? or do you just make it up in your heads? how are you guys so misinformed?

it's also hilarious to me that most of the people that are for it are muh heritage LARPing faggots who don't even live in the country. the Sikhs in India are not anywhere close to giving a fuck about these meme movements. why are diasporafags so weird?

also they were genocided under Indra Ghandi and as a result they assassinated her

Thank UK for that

>screenshotting your own post

*snap*

No Sikh in India wants independence retards, and half of Punjab is Hindu. Stupid rootless diaspora nigger.

On the Internet It's 20% diaspora and 80% Pakistani Muslims pretending to be Sikhs.

Last time they made these threads they were linking to Al-Jazeera articles. So it's probably from there.
The funniest part is how they think they're trolling us somehow. When separatism is a total non issue to us at this point.

>The funniest part is how they think they're trolling us somehow. When separatism is a total non issue to us at this point.
that's what I'm saying, man. it's so far away from the truth. makes me wonder how much shit I read on here about other countries that's equally absurd and untrue but I end up believing because I have no other frame of reference

Bruh. You don't actually form your world view based on Jow Forums memes do you?

>Al jazeera
They literally got caught for fabricating news in order to incite shit and got banned for it here.

Attached: 1528933226219.jpg (499x484, 66K)

never consciously, no. I just hope I haven't internalised some meme I keep seeing on here like a fucking retard

They have been banned from some places in India for doing the same.

twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/1029026610328944641

>India: Muslim boy attacked by Hindu extremists and then forced to say, "Muslim women and girls will he raped by Hindus. Hindus are our father."

This is why Sikhs will be free soon. Pakistan was a blessing for all religions/minorities of the subcontinent.

Sikhs are based. They should have their own country.

>Muslim women and girls will he raped by Hindus

Literally the opposite of what is happening in West Bengal and Bangladesh. Mass rape
of Hindu women by Muslim men from Bangladesh.

This is just revenge for that.

I like to think that too, but it's almost impossible for the memes to not affect us.
Take UK for example, they only have like 1% muslims? But it's already a write off for us because of the memes.

twitter.com/monaalamm/status/1030139906612502529

>10 armed Indian soldiers beating up one unarmed Kashmiri civilian in Indian Occupied Kashmir

This is why Sikhs will be free soon. Pakistan was a blessing for all religions/minorities of the subcontinent.

Muslims in Kashmir genocided Hindu Kashmiris. They are only getting what they deserve.

You honestly seem deranged and like you have serious issues. I'm not saying this to be mean, but you're actually showing symptoms of someone who is mentally unstable. Please get help. It's people like you who eventually end up joining terrorist organizations such as the RSS/Hindutva groups.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-45124802

>20,000 children raped in a SINGLE Indian town within a year

Giving Khalistan it's independence would be like making another /v/ splinter board.

Hindus hate you Muslims because you hate us and genocided millions of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

That number is not in the article. Stop lying.

Also you Muslims are behind almost all assault rapes in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Yeah you need help.

You're in no position to advice people on their mental health arief. This is what the 16th thread you've made here about india in the past few weeks?

Non-western immigrants are behind the vast majority of assault rapes in Scandinavia. The vast majority of non-western immigrants here are from Muslim countries.

Just recently a Muslim Pakistani was deported because he raped Danish women in his taxi:

nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2018-08-08-chauffor-voldtog-kvinde-pa-bagsaedet-af-taxa

The Muslim Pakistani rapist had a master's degree but chose to be a raping taxi driver instead:
uriasposten.net/archives/94209

Have you raped any women yet my Muslim/Pakistani friend?

Attached: 1535404286318.jpg (500x487, 18K)

Indians will genocide Muslims on suspicion of eating a cow
Brits wont do shit when Muslims groom their kids for sex.

I know who I'm betting on.

When you grow up? I wouldn't harm any hindus even if I cannot stand you.

I fucking hate Muslims.

FREE KHALISTAN
Fuck Hindu street shitting rapists!

But sikhs have always bowed before tyranny. Every last sikh in today's pakistan was forcefully converted to Islam by the muslim invaders.

Its true. Pakistanis hate hindus, not sikhs. Maybe sindhi or pathan people will be apprehensive, but punjabis welcome them with open arms.

Attached: images.jpg (507x290, 22K)

first Khalistan then Kashmir nigger

>Pakistan is openly accepting of Sikhs

The wolf is openly accepting of the sheep? How surprising!

Paki here

can confirm that Sikhs are accepted here more than Hindus especially in the north where Property that belongs to Sikhs pre 1947 is left untouched

This whole meme "le mulisms are bad" is a stale one since Hindu nationalist rape and murder non hindus on the daily
Hindus hail child molesters as national heros

> cast, that enslaved all "indian" tribes serving the anglo wants to flee the designated shitting company

Remember to avoid hindu nationalist posters

they be worshipping cows and blue elephant gods

They're worse than JIDF.

Literally getting paid by Soros and Modi to shill for Israel.

Attached: 1522766342940.png (426x484, 15K)

But they are still very few in Pakistan. While most Indian Punjabis are sikhs.

You fucking retard islam in india is older than sikhism.

And these sikhs would much rather be in pakistani punjab. Cities like amritsar and chandigar are cheap replicas of lahore, pakpattan, nankana sahib

i don't care what they do as long as it doesn't involving coming here

That is true since 1947 the mass immigration

Indian nationalist are genuinely the worst since theyre blind to every problem in their nation while crying about "MUH PAKISTAN ISIS NUKE STATE!"

I was initially treated very bad by an uk Indian Punjabi on Jow Forums, don't know if he was hindu or sikh but it said to me his religion was christkillerism.