My father and grandparents were born in turkey but

...I recently discovered I am full Albanian (from fathers side, my mother is English). This was a big shock to me as I always considered myself a turk. I had always thought that just one distant ancestor was Albanian and the rest Turkish.
Then, only recently, I questioned my grandfather and grandmother and they told me they are ethnic Albanians born and raised in turkey.
I was shocked as this would make me an ethnic Albanian, and all I would have that is Turkish is my name (of which was probably changed when my Albanian ancestors migrated to turkey)
Should I consider myself turk still? I feel more Albanian now.
I got my father to take a DNA test and it came back as 90% Balkan (Albanian) DNA.

I'm no turk afterall

Attached: 2018-09-01-20-35-15-1960390896.jpg (218x144, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Ottoman_wars
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes you're an albo mutt now
also

No one give a shit about you , and i'm an arab

you are 50% something another 50% something else and 100% gypo.

>I recently discovered I am full Albanian (from fathers side)
My deepest condolences.
Being Albanian is like being a dirty worm.

Attached: xTan2012-5-11_1823595_0.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.u3jJH_hlVN.jpg (680x395, 104K)

Joan stop larping already

better than being a fyromian

Attached: 1535752180741.jpg (1597x1065, 194K)

Albanian subhuman

Attached: u1_ProstestatIslamikeMaqedoni.jpg (406x253, 69K)

You have to go back.

You are a balkan rape baby like every single Turk out there. How is this a shock to you? Did you believed that you are an actual mongol till now?

don't worry it's the same thing.

t.

Attached: 1534514702404.jpg (406x533, 20K)

based
said the christian turk

Attached: christianturk.png (321x139, 91K)

Εγώ είμαι Έλληνας

I know what you mean, and I agree to a certain extent. And this means that no one in turkey is a true turk anyway, so that's why I wonder if I should still be considered a turk.

Tbh I was hoping I would have at least some 10% Turkic ancestry

Turks are literally rural Anatolian retards ruled by Balkan city people

let me tell you about the history of your family, during the first balkan wars, albania was under attack and civilians were being slaughtered, i assume that your family took refuge in turkey and perserved racial purity. i would advise for you to take a DNA test, may i ask, what facial features do you have, and what does your nose look like?

There is no such thing as a "true Turk". You had 100% Noddic looking Turks like the Yenisei Kirghiz, Cumans, Kipchaks etc. The Turks who invaded Anatolia were mostly Caucasoid haplogrkup R1a1 European looking people,.

ask albanian communist who lives in russia anything

anticki macedonski, he's not a subhuman roach, do not insult my people like that. now begone, READY YOUR SHOES HAYVAN! YOUR WIFE REQUIRES SOME PLEASING

Attached: chrome_2018-06-21_18-56-17.png (379x341, 228K)

Albanians can be pretty cute desu

Attached: Albanian.png (677x326, 560K)

what the fuck retard, accept yourself as half albanian and pray to god you are fully european, turkroaches are a digusting race. i suggest you breed with european women from now on if you confirm that you are 95 percent white or higher

Attached: 667781006b499245117caa6b1f036ec9.jpg (1386x1920, 340K)

turks were anatolians not turkic tribes lol

Attached: chrome_2018-07-18_22-31-45.png (998x681, 1.14M)

these are unmixed turkic turks living in macedonia today

Attached: 1524ac4f11aebc401f56f0ea57ff03d0.jpg (720x540, 106K)

>wanting to be a chink than a european

"balkan rapebaby"
his family took refuge in turkey when your rat kind wanted to genocide us autist. your kind are literal shitskins. its funny how your project your so called "whiteness" all day. fuck off crypto semite.

Attached: chrome_2018-09-01_07-26-00.png (263x387, 215K)

boo hoo, poor innocent muslims were genocided, i cri

No, you are albanian scum. That was the worst thing we turks have ever done, to create such disgusting lowlife like yours and to allow you to have human names.

SorrySorry for the late reply, my other device has a problem, so my I'd number will change to this one.

As I said in the op, my dad did a DNA test, came back 90% Balkan (Albanian). And my mother is English in origin.

I have red\brown hair, blue eyes, straight long nose with a slight bump.

>mountain jew and island jew

We turks? Ur paki?

>Albanian (from fathers side, my mother is English)

i wonder if this is the case with anzu.

I'm not a poo in the loo. As I said to create you albanians was the worst thing we Turks ever did. Kosovo and Albania belongs to Serbia or should be nuked.

If you were an actual hrvat you'd thank my ass for what we did for your rat nation. Nice try serb, do croats throttle your internet for being a dickwad?
I can see both anglo and albanian genes. The straight long nose with a bump is from albanian genes.

Who told you that it was a good idea to be Turkey's cheerleaders in fucking Greece of all places? You brought it to yourselves. Greeks have always being friendly towards Albanias but you wanted to be part of big mama Turkey for some reason.

When did you learn how to put a memeflag on shkia? You're not fooling anyone, I can spot a serb a mile away.

Attached: chrome_2018-07-11_11-30-06.png (1826x844, 1.94M)

You're Turkish if you consider yourself one. Remember that none in Turkey is actually Turkic (unless you look like a mongol) and that even ataturk was Albanian or some balkanite. Something like 20% of Turkey has Balkan origins.

I consider myself Persian despite being mostly of chechen and Georgian background.

it's not pakistan flag you dumb kangaroo

No, I'm a Turk who had to live around you scum. You are literally worse than Kurds. Trying that bullshit about Osmanian Empire and how we are brothers, but the moment you get any power you stab us back like the mountain kikes that you are.

Think for a second you donkey fucking retard. If Turks were originally Caucasian then why do they speak an Asian language related to Mongolian, Japanese and Korean? Are you this much in denial?

What flag is that, can't be fucked looking it up

Atatürk was born in Greece and not a mountain jew. You can see it on his nose, he doesn't have the coin sniffler.

Anzu?

Ataturk was partially albanian
Also, Im sensing greco-serb vibes.
>No, I'm a Turk who had to live around you scum. You are literally worse than Kurds. Trying that bullshit about Osmanian Empire and how we are brothers, but the moment you get any power you stab us back like the mountain kikes that you are.
We will and never be friends with rats known as turks. We have done this all the time and will do it till the day we die. Albanians stopped the turks not only through brute force, but through diplomacy. Sorry but we dont have 70 IQ like your kind does. We've learned to trick turks since the day we've been born, and It remains a popular sport in Albania

You're an ALBANIAN, that's one of the highest honors you can have in life. Always be proud of your heritage because you have superior genes, history, culture and blood. You're just blessed by god so you should be happy. Have fun being a demi-god OP. You deserve it

>t*rkroach is alb*zerg

>Should I consider myself turk still? I feel more Albanian now.
Either way you should feel suicidal and be considering to pull the trigger.

Cheers bro, I am proud to be albanian

Hello old friend. you have finally came

Attached: chrome_2018-07-11_11-01-22.png (1012x554, 102K)

Inshallah your kind will be in ovens, soon.

Do not associate yourself with Turks, by blood you are a european. You have been blessed to be born into an Albanian family because majority of T*rks are shitskins who immigrate into Germany

Attached: 3733E883-7BE0-4D29-ACBE-C68D54630962.jpg (457x322, 26K)

Lol, hitler had SS divisions for Albanians and considered them honorary aryans

Attached: chrome_2018-07-15_11-42-07.png (530x407, 387K)

>balkan
>europa
well memed

That's the spirit brother

this

You're right, balkans is better than the entirety of europe

Attached: chrome_2018-07-11_11-22-59.png (1123x744, 1.52M)

What exactly do I thank you for, turk? Losing banja luka, jajce, bihać etc and now having serbs there? Thank you for emptiying a third of the country so habsburgs settled them with vlachs and serbs thus causing the next wars? Keeping us busy with 500 years of war with you so we had no shot of ever mounting an efficient rebellion against habsburgs or hungarians?

Hey I kinda respect turks as an old enemy that isn't anymore. But thank you? Are you insane or confused

Everyone is Albanian

Moron, Im talking about the yugoslav wars.
>"Keeping us busy"
When did we keep you busy with 500 years of war? What connection did we even have to croatia during ottoman times?

Also, are you a frog or a hrvat, this confuses me.

>Should I consider myself turk still? I feel more Albanian now.
>Australian flag
You should consider suicide before anything else.

half turk and half albanian you can't get worse than that

if by better you mean worse

>still butthurt over kosovo

Attached: chrome_2018-07-28_09-24-04.png (532x399, 230K)

How would a swiss know that?
I sense diaspora

What’s wrong with being Turkish anyway?

Turkey, Albania, where is the difference??

The true question if you are a real Australian is
>If you are proud to be Aljbanian, when will you get the fuck out of my country and get back to your ancestral shithole?

Many Albanians settled all around in the middle ages. Europeans have been very mobile since there have been Europeans. Every year the portion of their DNA that is broadly European grows. Your European. Learn about Albania and other neighbouring countries.

I'm a croat obviosuly.

>What connection did we even have to croatia during ottoman times?

Nigga come on
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Ottoman_wars

Don't worry about it. Turks are Greek rapebabies and Albanians are Turk rapebabies so there's pretty much no difference anyway.

Turkey is irrelevant while they often call Albania, the Switzerland of the balkans

Cockroach, palmetto bug, where is the difference?

we were here since the illyrians, sl*vs came later in 6th century to fuck the region up

>Aljbanian
Zasnovan i crvenotabletovan.

I dont see anything about albanians here.
>Muh janissaries
People forced to fight for the ottomans, including serbs, albanians, bosnians, and croats

Hitler was moron who thought that 1/4 jews are germans, thanks to that Merkel and every chancellor after WW2 was jewish. Hitler was a moron not to crush UK, thanks to that Germany lost WW2. Hitler was a moron to have some pan-eu movement, thanks to that he couldn't get proper allies and troops in the east. Hitler was a moron to have Albanians on his side, thanks to that Turkey didn't side with them. albanians are the worst thing we Turks have ever done, except not exterminating Armenians(our fault the Kardashians exist, sorry).

Am I being baited rn?

what the hell are you talking about? every inch of this territory was cleansed of muslims. every mosque and every building built by you was destroyed. not a stone remained. it's like you weren't even here.

Attached: 759f7880-resize-820x0x100.jpg (820x778, 325K)

The Albanian SS division was created solely because of Himmlers autism (like a bunch of other meme SS divisions like Dirlewanger). Eventually, when they were given weaponry they stole them all and runned for the mountains kek, this led to their dismandling. They also never took part in any battle. They are not something to be proud of.

turks are albanian rape babies. greeks are too

We didn't actually rape greeks, they were always tan. Poor Greeks sold their children to us or converted and became Turks. Albanians on the other hand was bestiality.

why are you linking a serbian medieval knight roach?

si bil u rijeka?
tamu ima dzhamija

i remember when it was built, a couple of years ago

Attached: apu26.png (1354x889, 61K)

If balkans were so much better my country wouldn't be flooded by yugos

"serbian knight"
>skanderbeg identified as an albanian and fought for ALBANIA not serbia
serbia literally betrayed skanderbeg and blocked his troops from regrouping with the hungarian army. not only are you stealing our history, but you fail to realize that your rat kind stabbed us in the back
>tan
you mean arabs right?

Are you one of those pseudo Turks in Kosovo?

Im not talking about religion, Im talking about the men who served for your independence during the yugoslav wars.
By the way, Albanians are NOT ottomans. We are albanians fool. Dont link me some wars you had with roaches and claim that "Albanians are responsible".
You are so clearly a serb because your only sense of identity is religion

>They also never took part in any battle.
That is not true at all.

i see albo shitskins are still mad hahhahhaha

Attached: ez.jpg (640x426, 292K)

how the hell could i have known that you are albanian with that flag?
i and the other crobro thought that you were a turk

>thinks genociding unarmed civilians is an achievement
this is literally the only thing serbs can do, genocide, and they think they requires skill haha

oh you mad kek hahahahaahah

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Attached: 5346745747754.png (967x807, 664K)

Do you speak Albanian? Lived there in your formative years? If not, you're not Albanian.

>southern flag
edgy 13 year old on Jow Forums detected

Attached: chrome_2018-06-15_18-13-17.png (498x376, 59K)

i sad

I'm reading their wiki page right now, it's mostly war crimes against unarmed civilians and a few clashes against partisans. The division was a disaster whatsoever.
also
>Skanderbeg
>Members took a religious oath using the Quran, pledging "jihad against unbelievers
lmao

albanian muslims play mental gymnastics on themselves, one time three albanian muslims in kosovo beat the shit out of a man for insulting skanderbeg

So what Am I then