Why did Hindus fall to Islam?

Muslims raped "muh stronk pagan Indo-Aryans" for about 1000 years. For that matter, Christianity also subdued pagan Rome. Doesn't this prove Abrahamic religions are right?

Attached: 23433 6.31.58 AM.jpg (700x628, 172K)

That grrl has a sniper pointing at her

>Doesn't this prove Abrahamic religions are right?

No, it proves the Abrahamic "religions" spread their ideology through violence and conquest. The Dharmic, natural religions have no use for violence. They're not interested in converting people because they have nothing to prove. The proof is in the pudding.

>confederate flag
>talking about how great the jew religion is

I double dare you to post with your real flag, jew

Not Jewish. Was Catholic and am now thinking about Islam.

Abrahamism is the most violent, destructive meme in human history. More destructive than communism or marxism even.

No, Abrahamic faiths can not spread on merit. They need to do so through bribing leaders and then violent suppression.

Happened to Northern Europe, and happened in India.

I for one respect India's more recent stance againt Muslims. I also cannot blame China for what it's doing to their Muslim population. They are just preserving their (vastly superior) culture.

Have you read the Dharma Manifesto? If not I highly recommend it.

>thinking about Islam

Pathetic.

>Have you read the Dharma Manifesto? If not I highly recommend it.

No, but I plan on reading it. I'm a big fan of Sri Dharmas videos and am going to order all his books pretty soon.

>Doesn't this prove Abrahamic religions are right?
McDonalds is the most successful food franchise in the world. Doesn't that prove McDonalds is the most nutritious food?

Attached: brainlet.png (730x844, 137K)

>McDonalds is the most successful food franchise in the world. Doesn't that prove McDonalds is the most nutritious food?

It does prove people are happiest with McDonalds.

kys, Ahmed, you're drunk on camel piss.
by the way, only the lowest caste converted to islam, that's why all muslims from that region are retarded inbreds.

Behold the happy McDonalds customer. Sweats when he eats, sweats when he shits, sweats when he sneezes.

Attached: Amerifat.jpg (600x430, 45K)

Hindus fuck kids while pakistan kill child molesters google it

How do you explain Rotherham and all the Pakistani child grooming gangs then?

Attached: india.png (206x428, 19K)

this

they're good people that don't want world domination that's why.

Hindus have been resisting ragheads for centuries, they're not about to die out any time soon

Attached: Dl_oQs5XgAIV_sI.jpg (900x1200, 126K)

>Religion of peace

Turbocuck

>how did a religion of peace fall to the "religion of peace"

Ever been to the UK?

just proves that Abrahamic religions are a better mind worm.
It is unrelated to how correct it is.