Be me

>be me
>be born in Jew York State from a South Indian ethnic background in 1990
>attend public school primary school, 1st grade and 2nd grade.
>go on field trip to Yankees vs Mets game in 1996
>baptized in an Anglican C.S.I (Church of South India) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_South_India
(Thanks to the eternal Anglo and their colonialism)
>Age 8, 1998 visit Kerala, India to visit my maternal grandparents
>Enroll in an English Medium Catholic School Standard III (third grade for you Amerimutts) for a year, weekdays
>Sunday, attend a Malankara Orthodox Church with grandmother

>return back to Jew York State in 1999
>enroll in public school administered by Jews
>never thought about race much except a few encounter with unstabled, lack of awareness etiquette niggers in the first grade and the 5th grade
>5th grade 2000, be friends with a Japanese girl, a Dominican boy (btw Gohan had just turned Super Saiyan 2 in Dragon Ball Z on Toonami), and a white girl named Crystal (don’t remember or even care to ask about her European ancestry)
>5th grade teacher was literally named Mrs. Israel

>the year 2001, 6th grade
>9/11 happens
>all eyes on CIA mockingbird news network
>do current event group project where we had to read the newspaper. The Jewish administration tried to get us to read the Jew York Times at a young age
>paid attention to CIA mockingbird news to keep up with 9/11 the following days
>oh shit, Osama Bin Laden is public enemy number 1
>oh shit he is brown and somewhat resembles my people
>Be self conscious about my own ethnicity/appearance

>middle school, 2002-2003
>father dies because of health issues, might’ve been killed by (((doctors)))
>In 7th grade, Saddam Hussein was captured
>niggers joke around saying, “hey, they captured your dad”. Is Osama bin Laden your pops”?
>had a fist fight with a white boy in (((Spanish Class)))

Attached: FFD0CF11-88A8-4D22-AEF8-47EAB7265031.jpg (1862x1688, 611K)

>hated school, playing the Sonic Adventure series, Halo: Combat Evolved, Kingdom Hearts and visiting GameFAQs forum was my escape
>2007, house in Jew York goes on (((foreclosure))) and move to Texas

Anyways, fast forward to present time
>be 28
>never had a gf or an intimate relationship
>tried tinder
>only ugly niggresses match with me because muh skin color commie indoctrination

I tried out a Muslim dating app a few days ago and I’ve been getting matches with some brown middle eastern qts

Either three things will happen. I can either convince the Muslim girls to abandoned their religion and come to Christ and continue my path, give up LDAR, or be converted to Islam and take a different path in my life.

What do Jow Forums?

what's the point of converting Muslim to christianity ? the stupidest thing in the world

at least convert muslim to atheism or homosexuality or communism/nazism
christianity is just a weak Islam

Show your flag kike

tl;dr

no one fucking cares.
SAGE

You're like 9/10 dude. I don't even want to know the amount of autism you possess if you cannot get laid. Also sage for offtopic shit

Wed a short poo girl with big tits
Open gas station

>>niggers joke around saying, “hey, they captured your dad”. Is Osama bin Laden your pops”?

Literally wypipo's fault.
If they weren't so racist then black kids wouldn't be poor and have such terrible home life's and be so discriminated against in every facet of society.
Then they could go to school and sit still while Jews drilled them on knowledge of racism and the holocaust and they'd bring up their kids with those sensitivies and they could FINALLY be educated enough to not be racist themselves.

But no, white people have to keep voting to not give them enough welfare money and not casting every movie with black protagonists and at least 50% black cast (for equality) and not letting black people publicly abuse them in good humor.

As a result, we have even more racism that they only learned in the first place from white people (who taught everyone to be racist).

Thanks a lot, Dolan Dumpf

Move to India.

Break the stereotype, wear bright colors, thick black glasses, dye your hair...

Look at Freddie Mercury, te guy was indian, no one noes it anymore because he went full gay and created an image that replaced the indian stereotype.

bleach your face or move the fuck back to India, your own fucking problem don't care

Go back to Pakistan. You don't belong here. You'll never feel at home.

Did you know Spiderman was black and thst Trump sucks his dick?

Attached: images (4).jpg (262x193, 12K)

Trump fans love Freddy because they either want to be trannys or they want to fuck trans and pretend they are not gay.
Hint
Trump is gay

Attached: 50ea269cea506.jpg (622x455, 47K)

Are you that Mallu commie we argued a lot months ago?

>indian
>christian
does not compute

>bullied and confused
oh wait, it does now

Trump, this one can stay!
He’s aright with me, alright with me!

No. I don’t argue over mundane bullshit

Fuck off street shitting pagan

>not aware of any Christian minorities in your own country
>one of the oldest in the world, heavily populated by another Abrahamic religion and conquered/ruled by Christian empires w/ last time being as recent as

Attached: 1535762447962-pol.png (851x324, 120K)

>Either three things will happen. I can either convince the Muslim girls to abandoned their religion and come to Christ and continue my path, give up LDAR, or be converted to Islam and take a different path in my life.
OR , since there are Indian women who are Christians , you could get one of them OR you could date Indian Hindu , Sikh , Jain , Buddhist or Parsee women . Lots of choices user . Good luck too you !

>only ugly niggresses match with me because muh skin color commie indoctrination

so.. what you want a white girl? i thought race didnt matter to you.

you deserve another poopnigger as yourself, nothing less nothing more.

A practicing christian/muslim can never be indian. by definition he is aligned to the satanist cults and is a cog in the ruthless wheel of unsustainable expansionism these (((religions))) propound

>9/10
>thimble head slope soapbox derby forehead and lack of frontal lobe
>actually thinking thats his picture

you look like a wannabe tough guy, because of you aryan genes. i still would knock you the fuck out.

only a fucking cuckold swede faggot would even have a metric of attractiveness for such a literal drooling pajeet picture he looks like he is trying to understand a crayon picture and failing

>dat Aryan facial structure

Attached: 634643232.jpg (210x306, 9K)

You learn about racism in school. Nobody was racist until the teacher brought up hitler, jews, the holocaust and how bad white people are. after that all the immigrant kids started acting like niggers from america instead of like normal people

>What do Jow Forums?

No one here gives a shit. You're the wrong color. Go away. Please. Wherever your original people are from. Make that place a better one. Adopt their ways and beliefs, marry one of their women. Do what nature intended for you to do. You are not one of us, nor will you ever be. The fact that you are having this semi-existential crisis about what you want to do shows that you do identify with whites to some extent. And you shouldn't. Just like whites shouldn't identify with any tribe outside of their own. Be who you are meant to be. No racism. Just evolutionary fact.

hes missing half the top of his head... looks like a poopnigger homer simpson

rajeshomer simpson

>aryan facial structure
>slanted forehead

Show your flag kike

You're leaving out your best option, which would be to go to the country of your ancestors.

>I wonder who is behind this thread?

Attached: joan 2.png (725x406, 298K)

Stop using google translate you pagan cow adorer

Second that

I may go for a visit. May stay for a bit

Which are the least racist religious groups in Hindustan? You hindus are the most.

NICE GUID FAGTRON

Attached: 1535693609849.png (230x247, 112K)

genuine question: how do you reconcile to the rampant child sexual abuses the paragons of your cult practice with alarming alacrity. i am assuming, of course, that abrahamism hasn't already made you a child molestor

NOT INDIAN. stay with your co-religionists and bend over for gibs-me-dat. all traitors to the ancestors will be lined up and shot.

Well, just so you know, when whitey is backed against the wall they very well may do everything in their power to make cities unlivable to force browns out. Given the state of infrastructure, it will not be hard to do. After 1 week of no power, water or groceries, these multicultural cities will turn on each other

You have been warned.

>having a big rounded forehead is a Caucasian trait

Absolute state of mutts

Attached: 18654B63-FE21-420A-9E0F-63FBFF1A4F92.jpg (451x485, 46K)

>> India - absolute shithole
>> Got everything it has from western charity
>> lives off the aid of the christian west
>> ungrateful scum
>> stop aid
>> make em beg
>> let em rot

>NS-Progs
does not compute

stop raping kids mongrel

>NS-Progs
tf is ns progs

>power outrages is a common thing in India
>thinking it will bring them out
>what is a generator?

Someone who said it right! Well said brother. It's useless also to make distinctions over religions in India, they are all bad!

>Got everything it has from western charity
>lives off the aid of the christian west

citation needed

also
>meme flag
sup mohammed? why you here? sister rejected your advances today? ask your mother for some. i'm sure your father has pimped her out enough for a day

Filename

>India has a nation wide rape epidemic
>let’s blame it on the christian minority

Ok. Good one.

Attached: 2D36D3EF-5991-41DA-9757-D6F760D3A50B.jpg (2904x3873, 2.41M)

What about it?

Attached: rajeshgtfo.png (1866x1968, 2.67M)

You have a weirdly similar face structure as me except I'm white

You're really fucking stupid.

3rd world countries are used to being without power. In the first world, 99.99% of people in cities do not have a generator. No power means, no traffic lights, no subways, nobody goes to work, no hospitals, groceries stores, pharmacies, etc etc etc

No water means nobody can flush a toilet, means the people living in 20 story condos start street shitting (I guess you wouldn't have a problem with this), people run out of drinking water within days

Most people have 3 days of food in their house and grocery stores only have 3 days of food, that means 1 week of no grocery deliveries means people are hungry.

All this results in chimping out.

>> pajeet in call center making a living off Caucasians enraged

How is this pol related?

Yes you indians, regardless of the religion you practice live off western investment and charity. Cut every money to you rotten people!

>literal verses instructing the faithful to slaughter infidels and rape their women
>has the gall to call others racist while using the flag of the barbaric cult

something tells me you are a sub-continent swine. good to see you spare the neighbour kid today. i would tell you that you are a product of rape and massacres but the arab larping and sibling shagging has made your tiny inbred minds immune to reason.

middle easterners are usually filled with some self respect to use the flag of their countries of origin

I'm italian, you know. I like Pakistani, nice people.

its just another shitskin envy thread. if you arent white, japanese, or... hmm well thats about it. you have nothing to be proud of.

So this is the power of photoshop in Tel Aviv? Impressive

GIMP in tel aviv rajesh, gimp

says the presumably paki sheep shagger

as i said citation need

well, who am i kidding.

a collective of inbred pea brained fucks happily banging away at their keyboards cannot wipe their ass without their mommy licking it clean for them

please my dear achmed, you are embarrasing yourself.

>> pajeet
>> can only think of bob and vegana
You are a shitstain pajeet

Convert to Sanatan Dharm and the local Pandit will find a fair skinned Indian waifu for you.

>Western countries cutting you all aid

Attached: 4oC7.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

Attached: 1503826304585.png (376x400, 62K)

come off the larp flag abul aziz bin watl ul qasim

Topkek
Muh jihad is non-violent: making you all starve to death

>implying the sanatanis will have anything to do with a abrahamic mongrel

Oh so you are that fat fuck who was lusting over indian cuties in those other thread?

You might as well quit, Joan. We're going to do this every time we see one of your shill threads.

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

Attached: expertninja.png (252x237, 71K)

I do not lust. I am not degenerate like you. I like muslim women because they cover themselves unlike you indians.

Attached: joanafraid.png (500x300, 191K)

Attached: joanieloveslunch.jpg (626x376, 50K)

Attached: sourcehacking.jpg (1672x1390, 381K)

He only lusts over his family goat slave.

>> fat bitches with burgeoning cellulite asses everywhere
>> revolting appearance
>> indian cuties

>Filename

WARNING

SLIDE THREAD

REPORT AND IGNORE

WARNING

SLIDE THREAD

from larping as an italian to admitting your sub continental mongrel origins- you have indeed come a long way in the span of one thread my friend.

the next step of the program involves rediscovery of your sanatan roots under the tutelage of an accomplished guru. my only worry is whether your ancestors were able to refrain from raping their siblings. if not, i am afraid the cumulative effects over the generations would have made your brain too small to comprehend truth

How are you so based bro?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> pajeet
>> can only think about bob and vegana
>> on suicide watch
>> desperate.jpg
>> shrivelled old man says he'll make pajeet happy
>> licks old man's shrivelled ass
>> gets raped
>> becomes a pedo
>> shills on /pol

>m*slim behind meme flag
opinion discarded

Attached: rajeshderby.webm (1280x720, 328K)

>> pajeet
>> gets fucked hard
>> "your opinion doesn't matter"
I don't give a fuck for your opinion, shove it up your ass

MEMEFLAG
E
M
E
F
L
A
G

>Dravidians
>human

That's pathetic pajeet. Perhaps, you'd be able to make a better comeback if you don't shit on the streets?

dude you're literally a beta-orbiting fat fuck. No italian woman even passes your way. Talk about desperation, and you turn your head towards south east asian chicks. Just commit sudoku mate, you don't have it in you
he isn't muslim. he's an athiest. look up the archive of threads with his name. Sad existence if i may say so.

MEMEFLAG
E
M
E
F
L
A
G

No I changed my religion now.

I feel bad for you pajeet. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Aw moshe. Forget to change your flag?

POO