and he's still lying.

Attached: dal.png (777x659, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_i_QJC5pQm8
youtu.be/ighSddnnaPE
youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freudian slip by the new york times

Trump should have given him the bin Laden treatment and given him a burial at sea.
>in b4 bin Laden died on dialysis in 2000

I thought he was still alive

should have imbalmed him and stuck his ass in a glass display case for everyone to see.

Trump curse came swiftly for this one.

S

why?

Imagine the smell.

Fuck that warmongering kike lover son of a bitch.

Attached: 1502383627585.jpg (2421x3023, 1.84M)

closed casket because he's been dead for weeks or in coma. they've been puppeting him by running his twitter account.

Dave predicted this.

youtu.be/_i_QJC5pQm8

he's still lying down
thank christ

shitting on his grave would be a high point in my life.

fuck that shitty boomer metal

> Freudian slip
They know exactly what they are saying, kid.

plot twist: McCain was bin Laden

I know little to nothing about him but if nyt says he was good its probably the exact opposite

Attached: 90837498598345.jpg (864x1152, 161K)

Checked
Closed casket to ensure no one spit directly on him.
or
He's not dead, and they ferried him off to pedo island to survive on the blood of children.

>and he's still lying.
Geez, after so many days, that's gotta smell.
Be decent and bury him already.

Attached: bottomless pit.png (718x576, 282K)

Tens of thousands of Americans fought and died in Vietnam and McCain was the guy who got all the pats on the back and made a career out of getting patted on the back and tried to run for president on a platform of getting pats on the back but he lost to obama which doesn’t matter because his politics are basically the same as obama despite being a republican in name, also he betrayed all the military veterans by cutting their benefits and ending all searches for dead soldiers and lost POWs in Vietnam which is fucked considering he was a POW there for years and years but fuck everybody else right
Also people blame him for blowing up his aircraft carrier but that’s a smokescreen because it blew up because the captain was lazy and the ground crew was lazy and the navy was stupid and somebody parked a diesel generator so its burning hot exhaust was blowing on a rocket pod which had the safety pins removed due to aforementioned laziness
on the other hand he was a shit aviator who only got to fly because his admiral father pulled all sorts of strings for his idiot son
some people claim he was a collaborator during his imprisonment

Sounds like my theory was correct

Attached: 08860832.jpg (367x446, 41K)

basically yes
also he was a never trumper who refused to leave his post despite everyone telling him to gtfo and he came back from the brain surgeon specifically to sabotage his own party and the president’s endeavors despite being nominally on the same party

he was a huge supporter of warmongering in the Middle East and a huge FSA/ISIS supporter

>checked
I hope this traitorous faggot buns in hell.

>on the other hand he was a shit aviator who only got to fly because his admiral father pulled all sorts of strings for his idiot son
Don't forget that
>he was in the bottom of his class in the academy
>his Admiral daddy got him to fly anyways
>he crashed several jets
>was playing around in a jet and took out the power lines in a spanish town cutting power there for months
>he set an aircraft carrier on fire by dropping his bombs while sitting on deck killing ~130 US soldiers
>he then ran and hid in an observation room and watched on CCTV while everyone else was fighting the fire
>then he ran and partied for a few months as the crew had to drag the carrier back to the phillipians to be repaired
>daddy got the event covered up as someone shooting a rocket near him
>then McCain crashed another jet a few months later
>one crash is what led to him being captured
>almost immediately after being captured he starts telling the VC about locations of bases and ships
>gets more Americans killed
>starts making pro-VC propaganda videos
>gets medical treatment for the broken shoulder he got after the most recent plane crash
>naturally doesn't actually get tortured because the son of a major admiral is worth something
According to the guard in Hanoi McCain was taken to the hospital after being captured and spent several months getting treatment

I thought Obama was bin Laden after shaving his beard?

Nice

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Thread theme.

Attached: TTTTT_Traitooooor!.jpg (360x360, 18K)

Forgot link
youtu.be/ighSddnnaPE

>people hate politicians
>politicians love some guy
>somehow the kikes think we cannot make the connection.

Will they ever bury him? Will he be like Lenin where we just leave his body out by the Capitol, forever?

This is the same McCain that the MSM was shitting all over in 2008 for choosing Palin as his running mate.

What a difference a decade makes.

How do you know he's dead? Forced disappearance?

>He's dead
i doubt that highly, he's been relocated to Argentina

sources?

based nip telling it like it is

Attached: 1531278187708.jpg (449x364, 92K)

The Left keep licking the dead and rotting ass of a neocon warmongering DC swamp rat.

Attached: 927394338361.jpg (666x1385, 188K)

Did they display bush senior? He was actually president and I don't think they made him into a circus attraction

Why do leftists and jews suddenly like one of the most conservative, warmongering people that have been around in the last century?

our media are obessed with this story it's reporteed every couple of hours since his death. The left love him now.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc

they should pull his corpse out of the coffin,throw it on the ground and let people spit on it

Every speaker has been jabbing at Trump, they're trying to provoke him to tweet something.

SPIT!