I became a social justice warrior today. Because the alternative is to be a racist christian cuck. Fuck you...

I became a social justice warrior today. Because the alternative is to be a racist christian cuck. Fuck you, you fucking cucks. Bring it on bitches.

I'm white and I'll be searching for a black female ON PURPOSE because fuck you.
I'll speak against racism every time an opportunity presents itself
I'll defend the rights of LGBTQ+ because they deserve less oppression
I'll be doing everything in my power to spread my agenda

And there's nothing you can do to stop me, racist pieces of shit with IQ of a boiling kettle.

Attached: fantasy-pictures-by-unknown-1214.jpg (700x525, 54K)

user you're brain has gone cuckoo

Attached: 1523337836000.jpg (2048x1616, 421K)

And you'll ultimately lose, because it's irrational, illogical, and even if you were to somehow possibly win, skynet would take you out because you'd all be considered irrational meatbags to it, more so then just regular meatbags.

ok

Yeah, my brain is gone and you're the one touting outdated religious bullshit and dangerous ideas such as racism. But yeah, I'm the one who's delirious.

No, you'll ultimately lose because the effort to maintain your bullshit will just go higher and higher up to the point where you can't do it anymore.

See you tomorrow Vlad

This is like announcing you're going to drink bleach; we'll just tell you to drink more and do a flip when you die

>I'm white

Attached: fellow whites 9.jpg (594x479, 98K)

/pol is the silent majority of society.

You probably wouldn’t win the ideological war.

You just think that because you've been brainwashed by fellow racist christian cucks. It's understandable. In reality, you're the one who's drinking bleach all the time and I'm kind enough to point it out to you so you have a chance to stop before it's too late.

> became a social justice warrior today. Because the alternative is to be a racist christian cuck.

No, that's just on here. Jow Forums is always the opposite of two extremes. There's no such thing as a moderate on here. People are either a commie or support an unregulated free market.

Don't let this place affect you. It's full of dumbass teenagers.

BINGO you asshole

And that's why you'll lose. That's why you always lose. That's why you will continue to lose.

Because you don't have the fucking guts to go out in the world and proclaim to everyone you see, "HEY IM A FUCKING RACIST". You know why? Because sooner or later you would get your nose punched into your face. It's just how it fucking is. So you're terrified, you just bottle up your racism and then come here to explode in a fury because that's your only fucking power.

You know what SJWs have? That's right, you cuck. We have courage. We have the fucking courage to go out in the real world and PROCLAIM LOUDLY our beliefs. You may disagree. You may call us a piece of shit. But at the end of the day we're the ones who go out and DO WHAT WE PREACH. All you fucking do is sit in your mom's basement and complain how the whole world is out to get you. It's understandable but at the same time quite astoundingly pathetic.

>implying being christian is a requirement
brainlet

A thread died for this

Of course it is. Even if you don't see it as such it's the one thing giving you racist assholes power. Remove it, and you're like turtles struggling on your backs.

I'm not christian. The other day I was out on a walk, started a conversation with a random guy who was walking his dog and after 5 minutes he started telling about how there's too many blacks in our country and that blacks are not French. You're very mistaken.

You really need to step up your trolling game. This is pathetic even by the reddit fag standards.

Mind if I steal this copypasta?

>I'll become a social justice warrior
>Flag
Oh you weren't one already?

>I'll be searching for a black female ON PURPOSE
Sounds pretty racist, fetishising skin colour to suit a political agenda. Will you proudly tell every black girl that before or after they blow you off?

> I'll defend the rights of LGBTQ+ people because they deserve less oppression.

That's nice but but this smells like a boring troll slide.

You get a 3/10 because I replied anyway.

>I'll defen

Attached: 1535776786832.jpg (480x503, 17K)

You're calling out racism but fetishizing black women. GG.

Attached: 80FF231C-0165-4666-97F2-718142387496-6102-000009B0B2682961.png (600x656, 75K)

Only because it pisses you off. I don't really care one way or the other. But the looks of racist cucks when I stroll by them holding hands with a black chick make it all worth it.

WEW. Literally projection of what SJWs do. You are so brainwashed. Holy shit.

If that's your only argument, then I just won this entire so called debate.

What if I told you don't have to be either? That political arguments and the all important identities people are compelled to create and maintain are not binary.

Ok. Walk away feeling like you got something accomplished. Meanwhile, in reality, logic and reason will continue to refute your bullshit passively and people like myself will continue refuting your bullshit actively. Happy trails!

>logic and reason
Don't talk to me about logic and reason until you can put together a half adder, you uneducated white trash.

Unlike you assholes people in my world actually put a huge emphasis on education. Which means we're all de facto smarter than you. Using fucking logic on me, I was programming Unix daemons when you were a baby, you fucking moron.

I don't have to be either, but I'll make my pick. I'll fight against you because you're actively making the world a worse place than it should be.

why do you care?

Yeah this is an immediate larp giveaway.

Good stuff OP. You have a knack for writing but it needs work.

ps - if you know what Unix Daemons are and haven't got a gf by now you're a lost cause.

Saged

Attached: 1535245664649.gif (720x404, 1.82M)

Because you people make everyone around you depressed, anxious, worried and frightened.

Why wouldn't I fight you? The only other option is nihilism and acceptance of anything that may be.

Now you're just demonstrating how fucking retarded you are. You learned something as logical as that, but somehow still don't notice the cognitive dissonance innate in your actions by being and SJW tard? Wew. You're shit just backfired on you big time. You're a walking conundrum.

Call it a LARP all you will, doesn't change the fact that I'm highly educated in the field of computer science. I'll go 1 on 1 against any one of you schmucks any time of the day. Using claims of logic against me is the worst possible thing you can do to yourself.

I mean... one person doesn't make a difference. And certainly the all of pol doesn't. Considering most people on here just talk this way on here. So what's the point?

What 1v1? lmao

>implying that media projected accusations aren't affecting your perspective and making you paranoid, stupid, and easily manipulated

No, but I notice a lot of cognitive dissonance and mental flipping on your side. The fact that you can support Trump after he's been nothing short of disaster is the most telling of all. You people haven't been trained to think, therefore you'll agree with anyone. Heaven forbid you change your outdated views once in your lifetime.

The eternal mountain jew shitposts again, I swear, you people are the australians of the Balkans

>disaster
How so? Economy is kicking ass. You're just projecting talking points you've been training to believe. You don't even realize how much of you isn't even you but you just following a script.

I believe that title goes to the Macedonians

Yeah, whatever. I'm too fed up with Trump to even discuss it at this point.

>charging Slovenians 6 euros for a beer
Suti bre

ok
sage

Ne zasluzujes pivo.

Last time I went to Lubiana I got drunk as fuck and pissed in front of three old hags.

It's funny how you have the nerve to say you people haven't been trained in how to think, because since the news for the most part doesn't produce the truth anymore, we have to aggregate information on our own, and that does indeed require the ability to think on our own. Ergo, eat shit and howl at the moon.
You faggot. You have no argument. You can't even be honest about that on an anonymous Yugoslavian Mountain Climbing image forum. You're pathetic.

No one gives a shit what some faggot in Slovenia does. Knock yourself out.
You are inconsequential. You don't matter. Nobody cares about you.
Take your little show somewhere else we are not entertained.

lol

wat

>1 on 1

It's shit like this that really hurts your creative lisence.

>I'm good at logic fu

Once again this shit is cringe. The over projecting of intellect has to be a bad larp. I know autists and people with mental health issues are rife here but this is so horrible I refuse to believe it's real.

Attached: 1535802765035.png (250x250, 10K)

Then you are not a true SJW, and exploiting a queen for your selfish political """"gain"""'

That's one of our main quests

So you're trying to fight racism, religious discrimination, homo/lesbo/transphobia and social discrimination by defining people by their race, religion, sexual orientation, identity and IQ ? What is wrong with you.

According to most people being part of a minority doesn't make you persona non grata. It's revendicating your difference and forcing the majority to accept it that leads to hatred. Why do you think the occident is hated in lots of third world countries ? As for lgbtqwerty rights, only the lgb part is legit. Lgb's were tolerated as long as they didn't exhibit their orientation everywhere, contributing to our culture oversexualization. Trans and queer was an ultra minority of medical cases, now becoming a litteral cancer due to hundreds of white kids needing to be part of a minority to exist on Twitter.

Get in your head that feminism killed women rights, gay pride killed lgb's, black nationalism killed equality. As for tq, it created a dangerous movement that encourages young people to go in a dangerous way instead of accepting themselves as they are, and building themselves on their real identity.

Even if you think you are progressive, you are betraying everything you pretend to defend, only to look good to Twitter autists. But if you really want to do something useful, go to Tanzania and see the real situation by your own eyes, as a true minority. Help build farms, renovate schools, instead of parading on the Internet with the latest slogan as a Facebook status.

It's funny how pissed you're getting. Want more? Engage me in debate then, not a pissing match.

Says the insignificant Mutt.

Suck my intellectual dick.

>the silent majority of society
Yep, the silent majority of society believes in jesus literally and wants to go back to the middle ages and wage wars with swords

I'm not preaching fanatical SJWs. There's a line where things start tasting bad. Just don't cross that line and you'll be fine.

Unfortunately for the other side, they've crossed far beyond that line already. You disgust me and that's why I feel the need to counteract.

I am progressive. I can also help Tanzania more by being smart and inventing better technologies than I can by going there and helping with my muscles. The problem with your post is it's just a giant projection. Don't claim higher morals when you're not capable of having them.

Wow,look how much attention you got,OP

Attached: 1535132978523.jpg (460x276, 22K)

Given up already?

Attached: 1535240680454m.jpg (724x1024, 49K)

> Engage me in debate then
for that you'd need to make a point first

Attached: 1482611245568.png (500x281, 100K)

It's because I speak the truth and it resonates with even the most hateful individuals, even though they would rather die than admit it.

>Slovenia
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Funny enough I like Russia a lot. Just not your politics. Your land is beautiful though.

SJW in Slovenia?

Oh right, you can invent technologies that will obviously profit to Tanzania while sitting in your comfy Slovenian chair and using the prodigious knowledge you learned in universities.

Or you can see by yourself that building cool robots and shiny tech will not help people who have giant and nests in their schools and who invented spirulina farming to counteract lack of proteins.

Yes down with the filthy racists, the anti-semites, the christian theocrats! To the guillotine go them all! One by one they will face our blades! This is the new order of things now buckos! The Justice Jihad is coming for you!

Attached: 1534902491018.jpg (1500x1025, 471K)

Optimization works on all levels. It's local politics that gets in the way. But you knew that, right.

t.satan
>The problem with your post is it's just a giant projection
Wew...

Attached: 250604D8-9BC1-4595-9523-535AEF684BF3.jpg (1280x853, 207K)

>I'm white and I'll be searching for a black female ON PURPOSE because fuck you.
That's racist.

If I like their race, then how is it racist

Doesn’t matter. Right. Wrong. When the White manWe’re gonna put all you degenerate faggots into a big oven and turning it up to 1488 degrees.

>IQ of a boiling kettle
212 that’s pretty high
>SJW pic related

Attached: EF9CCD03-02C2-41C2-A76C-6640F14E2FE7.jpg (816x873, 170K)

When you judge (negetive or positive) by color of ones skin you are a racist

That negress probably has more testosterone in hee pinky than you do in your entire body.

Even though I have reservations about the Jow Forums far-right line, what you're doing is if anything more cancerous

Of course I know that because I went there. And instead of whining we gave the funds, our brains and our muscles for local university teachers to build a fully functional farm in their school, which is now a formation center. We slept and ate at the University. We attended their churches, went to their shops and forgot we were French for a year to integrate. Can you say the same ?

God I hate yugoslav commie offspring.

I pity you.

>I'm white and I'll be searching for a black female ON PURPOSE
You'll be a great father to your new girlfriends' children
All 10 of them

No you won't.

Yeah, IQ is the same as temperature. That statement reflects perfectly your glaring intelligence.

Sounds sexy.

No it's not. Why would you think so?

No, I can't.

Tiho Janez

That's funny cause I pity you.

Now can we have some intelligent responses or is this the best you people can do?

Proclaiming the only opinions allowed by those holding the power is not courage.
You've really just given up on speaking out on actual injustices and decided to pretend that you are a badass while following everything you think won't get you in trouble

Attached: Anti-White.jpg (534x550, 87K)

Do you really think your stupid ideology deserves to be treated seriously?

It's natural for people to mix. It's been happening since the day man first stood on this planet. You just adopt a stupid ideology and then you think everyone who disagrees with you is out to get you. News flash, most of the world doesn't agree with you. Majority wins.

Is this where I volunteer damning evidence against myself for the FBI to use against me? IF so, SIGN ME UP, PLEASE!

Out of my country kike

Attached: u81449-205209_zbo_beranek_show.jpg (432x601, 86K)

Go back to tumblr.

Tiho Polde

I'm a racist atheist fuck. Checkmate cuckboi.

Ti kr govor žid tud zate pride cajt

You're better than 98% of these faggots then

Ne seri

Stavm da si iz Lublane žid preklet

Through most of history that's not actually the case though, mixing of peoples was looked down on and invasions often resulted in complete genocide of the opposing tribes. Also I would be very interested to hear what benefit mixing with places like sub-Saharan Africa, Native American, and various other Aboriginal populations has provided.
I don't know of many examples and would be very interested to hear some.

"Because the alternative is to be a racist christian cuck. " No,there are MANY other choices...You simply chose ASSHOLE.

>And that's why you [an anti-bolshevik in the Soviet Union] will lose. That's why you always lose. That's why you will continue to lose.
>Because you don't have the fucking guts to go out in the world and proclaim to everyone you see, "HEY IM A FUCKING [ANTI-BOLSHEVIK]". You know why? Because sooner or later you would get [thrown in the gulag]. It's just how it fucking is. So you're terrified, you just bottle up your [anti-Bolshevism] and then come here to explode in a fury because that's your only fucking power.

Oh man, can't wait for you to realize that blacks will never accept you.

>He's voluntarily removing himself from the white gene pool
Oh no, what a shame, definitely don't do that

Cool story bro

Stavis narobe

Name one historical period where racism didn't produce war, murder, rape or other atrocities. The same second you proclaim a group of people as subhuman, you open the doors to treating them as non-people too. In short, you're very fucking wrong.

Name those choices then.

And why would that be? I already have black friends, and they're pretty cool.

Attached: Truth about atheism.png (750x1000, 46K)

Po pa iz primorske

People create their own personal hell.

Attached: christianitymakessense.jpg (883x448, 105K)