Hello there Jow Forums

Hello there Jow Forums.
I find myself at the end of my road, being so mad and sad that every waking moment is agony and rage.
Simply put, I am done.
And I was thinking, what would the best way to go out be?
I could build contraptions, or just go hand to hand.
I will not hurt innocent white people.
So how do I go out? Who do I take out?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
youtu.be/hXLPjPdbwGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not your blog faggot

I find it politically motivated, as I want to send a message to the world at large.
What kind of message I'll be sending is the purpose of this thread.
Who, why and what for?
I'm not afraid of any repercussion because I don't plan on making it out alive.

Be a man fagot

Attached: 1531833318996.png (326x424, 197K)

Attached: 1527998480079.png (292x257, 100K)

well your options are
-politicians
-soros-tier people
-minorities

there's probably nothing interesting in croatia
if you can't get a gun, the other terrorists have used cars/trucks

tbqh i think you should keep trying to make your life and community better instead of an hero-ing

also keep in mind those kinds of threads are likely monitored, so don't be planning or posting details for 5 years
but still, what do you have in mind?

but if you kill yourself then jews win

By continuing to make demoralization threads on imageboards for money, you fucking faggot.

I have no formal training with firearms, but I am in pretty good physical shape and did street jobs my entire life.
I was thinking maybe unabombering my way to an hero status, or just twisting a couple of necks if all else fails.
Getting a gun isn't out of the question tho.

Take a woman out...on a date.

Don't self immolate, procreate.

i don;t know about explosives, instantly would put you on a list, tho i guess not impossible
a gun would be best for whatever you choose to use it for, but it only has so many bullets and it could miss (and it could be hard to find, and it would likely lead to more firearms restrictions)
>twist necks
a knife is probably better

again tho, i wouldn't want to encourage you, there's lots to life

Attached: _pol_-_Whitepill_Central_-_Politically_Incorrect_-_4chan_-_2018-09-01_16.13.54.png (846x3666, 3.2M)

Follow Sky king's example

Hot air balloon into a live volcano while smoking meth. Do a barrel roll at the end. Stream it.

Attached: 1535803386148.png (821x1170, 1.43M)

Attached: 1534924734608.jpg (633x403, 77K)

I do not wish to have fun. I've lived my whole life miserable, I won't pretend to be happy even if it's the last thing I do.
It should serve to bring misery, sadness and a clear point.

Do it through art, creation. Not destruction.

I'd rather give you a big ole' hug :3

Eat lots of meat and greens. Get 9 hours of sleep every night. Lift weights, go for short runs. Dedicate your life to bringing down the system. Use your brain to do it. Don't be an aloha snackbar. Be like the cunning kikes and infiltrate, subvert, co-opt. This is now your life mission. It is your reason for being. Go, and sin no more.

No shit face, I'm done with the whole trying to be normal thing. I'm done with exercise, I'm done with being sober and I'm done with humans.
And there are other Jow Forums boards much more useful than you.
Faggots.

go get help and try antidepressants, that's a better way

Dosing the boy up on Jew-pellets won't help.

You are the one being a faggot. Stop crying over yourself. Lose yourself. Become a single-minded robot with one goal in mind: topple the system by infiltrating and subverting it. USE YOUR BRAIN. The exercise, sleep, and diet regimen is ONLY to make you a better functioning robot. Your old useless life is now over. You are now our robot. BE THE MOST EFFECTIVE WHITE ROBOT YOU CAN BE.

That is all. The lesson is over.

Redpill people with QR codes and posters until the authorities try to stop you from spreading the truth, fuck them up and wind up in a hospital like sarah connor OP, this was my plan. Life is getting gayer and gayer, literally.

'Or buy a food dehydrator and vaccuum sealer and bug out in the woods with a dickload of gear and die of natural causes like a caveman. Live off bone marrow dirt and mushrooms.

Attached: IMG_20180830_123946.jpg (857x643, 115K)

>topple the system by infiltrating and subverting it
Too late, he already announced his intentions on Jow Forums, he's on all the watchlists nao

Does bone marrow grow in caves?

Wait till winter, find a freezing forest and go to sleep in it. You won’t be able to tell the difference between dreaming and death, something poetic about that. Godspeed.

His life is over anyway. He might as well do as I say and be our robot. He has nothing to lose anymore. When he becomes a robot dedicated to our cause, he has nothing to fear, nothing to be depressed about. He has a purpose. He will work to fulfill that purpose no matter what happens to him. He will keep doing this until he ceases to exist.

I'm sure the croatian equivalent of the fbi will pay you a visit

F

Do you find much difference between dreaming and life?

>Too late
not really
jesus akbar
the 'loominated may be watching but they're not gonna throw you in jail for posting something on a taiwanese origami and papercraft website

>and did street jobs my entire life

you were into crime?

anyway, your plan shouldnt be an option, if God hasnt kill you already, he has a reason for keeping you alive. where are you from anyway?

if youre white and kill yourself you are literally doing the jews work for him. Start being christian and making white babies NOW

He will be the first of the RWDS

Freezing kinda sucks. He should become a WN robot and work non-stop for the cause. That way his eventual demise will have some meaning. Freezing to death in a forest because he was sad is so fucking gay. Only a soft spoiled fag would do that.

these threads are plants to get people to post disturbing suggestions that can be used against Jow Forums in the media to get people clamoring to shut down the site. i'm telling you this is going to happen. pic related OP, you fuck.

Attached: cunt.gif (400x231, 419K)

>we should self censor because reasons
no thanks

>Freezing kinda sucks
It's all in the technique. You gotta do this, then this, then bring it around town. Bring it a-round-town.

No. Violence is stupid and unnecessary. Did the kikes send death squads to our houses and workplaces? Hell no. They used soft, institutional power to gently herd the cattle into their feeding pens. Go and do thou likewise.

Don't do it.
That anger will turn to amusement once you're out the other side.

Now you're talking. And even if he can't make white babies, he can still do good work for the cause in any number of ways.

I don't want to have anything at all to do with Jews, outside of fucking their women.

I was a nationalist, a proud white slav.
I was wrong.

No, you should use common sense and sound judgment for self-preservation.

youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU

Shush stop making everything about you.

>white
you're even too dumb to recognize bait when you see it.

Attached: 1477799355315.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Don't even fuck their women. But learn from their sly methods.

Do you want to die because you think life is meaningless and finite?

If so, get into spirituality. You don't need faith, that's bullshit. There's plenty of evidence that spirituality is a real thing.

It doesn't matter what you were in your past life. You are now a robot for the WN cause. You will do everything you can to advance the cause. Cease your palaver and get to work, robot.

>i'm a faggot give me attention
;_;

>don't fuck their women
I like big noses.

You don't happen to have access to an airplane or a big truck, do you?

oy blin, putin didn't warn me about this
even if you're right about OP, we can still have a discussion

Do it, faggot.

>whitepill central
>UK is a lost cause
gee thanks

Attached: 1532377664539.png (421x460, 252K)

Best way? In glorious combat for the fatherland.

More like
>i'm a troll working for zog

Fuck Italian and French women, then.

They don't shave their armpits. Look, I don't like Jewish culture any more than you do, but those khazar milkers...

At this point, the sweet release of death is heavenly mercy when it comes to the UK.

Attached: Theresa-May-awkward-dancing-2018-1009436.jpg (590x350, 48K)

oh, you mean you missed discussion in the 3 other threads with this same topic over the past 24 hours? come on, user. wise up. these threads are fucking honeypots to cull the worst posts imaginable from Jow Forums. you can post in them all you like, but you need to know what you're contributing to.

>he's been sitting here for over 24 hours straight
>he's seen every thread
Are ya winnin', son?

>minorities
achieves literally nothing except for making a news story the libshits can use. Stop being retarded.

Blow up some massive social media HQ. Go full on ted kazcynski tier.

Don't remind me.

Attached: 1500466244334.jpg (384x384, 13K)

dont kill yourself senpai

youtu.be/hXLPjPdbwGE

Yeah, you got a point about them milkers. Sweet Jesus are they milkable.

Attached: Bait_f09ded_5907668.jpg (680x620, 45K)

>he doesn't have the endurance to sit here for 24 hours straight

Attached: pathetic.png (1200x1200, 1.01M)

Warning: This is an FBI honeypot thread

steal a bomber plane and go drop bombs in somalia or some shithole

>Simply put, I am done.
Suicide is the most cowardly, selfish thing you can ever do