Riot games back at it again with diversity and tolerance

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/9bwtow/psa_room_613_at_pax_west_will_only_be_available/

Company is actually just committing suicide.

Attached: splash_irelia.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/437403-lavrov-murder-donbass-leader/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent
twitter.com/danielzklein/status/1035723265350586368
youtube.com/watch?v=ppPluXlz6qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one cares about league anymore
this will seal their fate

Oddly there is no mention of this on the /lolg/ general.

There's nothing wrong with small amounts of intermittent gender segregation.

Very good idea to piss off 90% of their playerbase to appease 0.001%.

What part of Get Broke, Go \broke do they not understand?

>Riot games
>Doesnt realize tencent holds pretty much all shares for LoL.

Attached: 1527158230726.jpg (640x640, 79K)

what happens when all the men claim to be women and push their way in?

It's time for these "men" to grow up and stop playing video games.

Time for these "men" to start paying their Fair Share into society, through taxes.

Like the rest of us.

Time to grow up, kiddies.

>thinking tencent cares about diversity hiring and that this stunt is not of riots own accord.

Attached: 1518736194216.jpg (356x374, 37K)

Pay to feed niggers and Muslims
Pay to house niggers and Muslims
Pay to educate niggers and Muslims
Pay to keep niggers and Muslims healthy
No thanks mate.

Attached: 78F7FF1B-A833-49F6-BC1F-E9EAAF548174.jpg (540x491, 71K)

>Thinking that the communist chinese care about anything other than making money.

Attached: 1524827758699.jpg (498x456, 48K)

>nonbinary

Attached: what.gif (688x508, 2.95M)

>riot pushes away neckbeard cucks and panders to faggots and niggers
>their new fanbase is too poor to buy assloads of skins and boosts
>riot goes out of business
>blames it on straight white males for boycotting their company because they b raciss yo

I think... you are retarded maybe? Blows my mind how you actually think you disagree with me.

Attached: 1523305126024.jpg (648x484, 131K)

Call them racist for allowing white people to attend and not making it a safe space for PoCs. Watch the left eat itself again.

lol loser. 9am in the morn and i just masturbated, drank a vouple dews and about to game out on deathwing for about 8 hrs. doin highest difficulty solo run

I'm not reading a fucking reddit link you dumb cunt, post it here or fuck off, shitstain.

90+% of paying audience of LoL gives 0 fucks about conventions and such.
They just want to play their free game where they can spend 1000 $ in skins.

wew lad, but it looks like the r*dditors are mad themselves

What happened in Riot that these responses/initiatives were started? dont play video games

There's no link, Sheep shagger.

Attached: hsdfghsdfghdsfghsdf.png (887x607, 143K)

No shit. Reddit is M'MRA central.

go back to Jow Forums
rt.com/news/437403-lavrov-murder-donbass-leader/

Who would win.
>A multi million conpany with over 2000 employee.
>a frozen frog

If you consider yourself a man, I want to be something else entirely. You were too busy getting money to give a fuck about our whole country being ripped away from us by two "opposed" parties and massive corporations. Get fucked nigger lover.

I have to wonder if all this SJW crap isjust some way to destroy the stock value of a company by private or public hedge funds.
Movie theatures are getting more empty. People are watching and reading less news and playing less games all because of this SJW nonsense but they keep doing it.
Propagating their message is more important than paying the lights and rent.
The only people who benefit are asset stripping funds

>league of legends

Attached: no.png (1000x700, 107K)

>some feminist employees write in tumblr and twitter about "toxic" atmosphere like bantering people calling each other cocksuckers
>Riot goes into full SJW mode, starts to purge "toxicity" and begins pandering to snowflakes

What people do they think spend money in their shitty game? Salty and bitter male nerds or happy and tolerant women?

>shitty game
Um excuse me honey, we don't use the g-word any more. G*mers are dead, don't you know

Blame the HR and board which is usually filled with women who feel the first act when facing backlash isnt just to wait and see how serious the problem is and probably let it fade away but to auto reflexively capitulate to the tiny mob

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent

Riot doesn't care because they don't have to. The Chinese bought them out in 2016. It goes in line with the current business models for the entertainment industry. Buy an IP, overcharge, and fatigue the consumer until the IP is worthless then liquidate the company.

good annalise

What kind of business model is that

playing video games in 2018...

Attached: 1535487888913.jpg (270x298, 24K)

Niggers have high time preference so they are more likely to splurge what meager funds they acquire. Its why capitalists are soo keen on importing them. They think they wll make the perfect debt-slave consumer.

I don't know how lucrative it is but we can look at the Star Wars franchise as an example. Or how EA operates the countless companies they snatched up an ran into the ground.
I guess it goes a little like my first post.
>Buy competition
>Overcharge on product
>Stocks look great investors flock in
>Innovation is expensive so push re-makes
>Customer fatigue sets in
>Profits fall
>Dump worthless stocks before investors
>Kill Studio
>Extract talent lay off the rest.

>linking reddit
What the niggerfucking fuck has become of this place, gowing assed niggerfucker?

twitter.com/danielzklein/status/1035723265350586368

Some user needs to go there, and claim they identify as a Gender Fluid Attack Helicopter. Make a scene.

>giving a shit about video games in 2018

If you do this, you are part of the reason why our society is in such a mess. Stop treating escapist entertainment as if it's serious business.

powerful

Attached: (((KLEIN))).png (620x438, 70K)

I hate these people so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppPluXlz6qA

plebbit being centrists on the femQ

Attached: download.png (600x449, 69K)

>t. retard

>(((Klein)))
It's like they can't help themselves
>wherever I go, I must also kvetch

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Attached: yQiet2f.jpg (1200x1291, 97K)

dota always wins

as a woman I fully support it
will be attending with my women bros

Attached: uDLaHAX[1].jpg (750x493, 75K)

fucking cuck lol

If you want to play mobas competitively, DotA is much superior to LoL and if you want to play mobas as a casual, HotS is much more fun compared to LoL. That game should have died already.

what do I do with my account guys I have ~600 skins

>Our goal (meaning me and the other women of Riot who are working the event)
>put women in charge
>the ruin your company

its not about games, its about the state of murican tech industry and society in general

Marketing your game at poor SJWs is pretty stupid.

Attached: 18418841518.jpg (746x205, 69K)

I'm all against NEETs to but paying for some Jewish system which doesn't give a rats ass about me isn't the reasons why we should strive for our physical and financial success. It's so we can continue the survival of our species.

refunds or sell to people your account

>men have been in power
It's absolutely hilarious how these faggots assume that women were just victims until feminism came along. It's almost as if these males have a negative opinion on femininity and it's almost like the women who say this have some sort of penis envy.

Attached: reallyactivatesthealmonds.png (212x238, 5K)

Ah all those non binary player of league of legends will love this. All ten of those silver fuckers.

They fall in delusion that world has always been 50s nuclear family with those family values. While there has never really been a feminist utopia in the past, women and girls used to be very involved in working and communities public lives in pre-industrial west. Sure they could not freely decide who to marry and what kind of life to pursue but neither could most of the men either.

Guy makes me sick. Who does he think pays riots wages? Its not trannies and women.

>He still plays leaguw

HERE WE GO

Attached: RiotCaster.png (613x469, 77K)

>riot games
>ever listening to the fanbase

Why is always an ugly lesbian with low sexual market value?