Is The Sun Real?

So, Jow Forums... is the sun real or not?

#thefakesun

Attached: 1509347860052.jpg (1256x466, 137K)

Yes.

Another garbage thread that never should have been made.

I wonder how many are hospitalized for looking on the Moon landing site.

Attached: 1521542802854.jpg (720x839, 140K)

really, absolutely ANY evidence that the sun is real that I've seen can be easily disproven.

"We can see the sun, right there up on the sky!"
Well, no, you haven't. You've seen a bright light. A bright light could be absolutely anything. Satellites that orbit Earth, perhaps?

"The Bible mentions the sun!"
Well, of course, but we, as The Sun Truth Division, strongly believe in Atheism, and that if you believe in the Bible, that bright light could easily be the Eye of God, and not at all a ball of flaming gas

"Plants photosynthesize!"
How are you so sure? Because you've read it on a textbook? The Government CONTROLS textbooks in schools! Humans only need water and nutrition (that they extract from food) to survive. Plants gain nutrition and water from soil. What would light, LIGHT, have anything to do with creating fruits? The answer? Nothing. Light is not physical, and we extract no nutrition from the sunlight.

"Vitamin D is extracted from the Sun!"
Even if these "scientists" tell us that sunlight gives us Vitamin D, but researching it, Vitamin D promotes bone growth. People who don't go outside (or apparently, don't get "Vitamin D") are going to get weaker bones because of "lack of Vitamin D". I argue that, no. Not going outside--not moving--will naturally cause weaker bones, not because of a lack of exposure to light!

"What about the heat?"
Take a look at a microwave! A microwave creates radiation so that objects in the microwave go hot! There are TONS of radiation on Earth as it is, and how could you even correlate the sunlight with the heat? How do you know this "sunlight" is the thing that causes heat?

Attached: 1528014542227.jpg (1420x1944, 687K)

The sun is not orange. It emits many wavelengths. Blue is refracted by the atmosphere into our eyes.

Why are you like this?

A giant sun, of a great, great mass, and a great gravitational force, is in the middle of The Solar System. If a gravitational force is a force that gets stronger by how much mass an object has, and attracts other objects, how do the planets simply orbit the sun instead of go straight for it? Billions of the Earth's existence and yet here we are today, with The Earth still far from the Sun. Why would The Sun's gravitational force be unable to attract any planets at all? And why doesn't The Sun's gravitational force override The Earth's gravitational force and start sucking up animals and humans, lighter than planets?

Also, if the Sun was so hot that the Earth needed the Ozone Layer to stop the UV Rays of the Sun, then why do scientists claim that going to space without a suit will freeze you?

If the sun is burning hot, why do you freeze in space instead of burn your insides?

Attached: 1507848042708.jpg (587x418, 58K)

It is because I have seen the truth

Attached: 1518646461644.jpg (636x324, 66K)

THE
SUN
IS
FLAT

That is, if the sun even existed to begin with, hmm...

Attached: 1527239451438.png (400x250, 68K)

Nah. You don't exist.

When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once, when I was six, I did. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal. I was terrified, alone in that darkness. Slowly, daylight crept in through the bandages and I could see. But something else had changed inside me.

Attached: p-pi-sean-gullette.jpg (300x300, 37K)

the sun is real. an "eclipse" is in reality simply what happens when god changes the light bulb.

The scientists naturally don't want you to see the truth, and so they intentionally make the satellite their making to cause eyes to hurt and give the skin cancer

They then give our creams that make our skin resistant to the sun, but those creams just-so-happen to give us cancer

Attached: 1530659646674.png (256x256, 23K)

Because heat in space is through radiation which is the least efficient way to transmit heat

>What would light, LIGHT, have anything to do with creating fruits?

I have grown all sort of plants in a growbox and light is very important. Plants need especially red and blue light which they absorb so they will appear green because they reflect most of the other light frequencies on the spectrum. You're a full retard. How about you show your real flag you fucking kike

Leave it to a fucking Kekistani to be this retarded

Oxygen.
>what is thermodynamics
centrifugal force
Assuming that light travels pretty much straight unless there are insanely high gravitational forces involved isn't pseudosience.

Lies, I tell you! Chloroplasts from a Plant Cell actually DO have a purpose. Their primary objective isn't to cause Photosynthesis like what scientists would like you to believe. They DO gather light, yes, but for a different purpose.

They are "eyes" of a Plant Cell, eyes. As such, the plants actually "see". The plants gather light in order to actually have a vision of what is going around them so they can properly grow without hitting other plants. Plants don't have a sense of touch, but they have a sense of sight, and as such, that is how they are able to "sense" them hitting other plants!

Attached: Sun_Truth_Div3.jpg (1124x1263, 416K)

>Oxygen.
Oxygen is generated from plants! That Oxygen is air, and as such, could never be seen! The claim that you can 'see' Oxygen is completely false!

>>what is thermodynamics
It is is very simple, really. On Earth, Earth generates Radiation. When in direct contact with the light from the satellite that is orbiting Earth that we call "The Sun", the Earth turns hot!

>centrifugal force
There is a diagram for Gravity involving a piece of cloth. If an object is heavy enough, it will have pushed down on the cloth, creating an inverted cone on the ground, and every object around it is "sucked" in. Sure, centrifugal force will cause Earth to be safe for a while, but after millions, or billions of years? Earth is bound to get closer.

>Assuming that light travels pretty much straight unless there are insanely high gravitational forces involved isn't pseudosience.
The fact that light can reflect off of stone is simply impossible!

Serious question:
Are you fucking serious?

ofc im fucking serious

or are you not taking this seriously, you rude and ignorant prick

i had never heard of this, but to me it sounds convincing

How ignorant are you? Decades of research point towards the instability of the moon. The sun may not be real after all.