Reporter gets a much needed reality check in Chemnitz by the "Nazis"

Should all "Nazis" in Chemnitz be bombed and put to jail for refusing to suck arab cock?
This is Germany!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_L4jGiW5ZU#

Attached: 180828111144-03-chemnitz-germany-demonstrations-0827-restricted-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UdveTt9fe5o
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SYgqUrMAEOY
youtube.com/watch?v=AuXpQz5onxs
youtu.be/Ppnogeufi-4
youtu.be/ONcCvlXQlH0
youtu.be/Ae_ssVwcZgE
youtu.be/FoQIuDEHVng
youtu.be/nnQ2zOmb6Hg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_reparations
youtu.be/OFdgK2GbHmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

made me hard

you expect me to trust subtitles? if they want people to care they should speak english

Angry german nazis.

No one cares. You did this to yourself losing ww1 and ww2.

good for them

I had to turn the volume down so my neighbors don't call the cops for being an EVIL NAZI SUPPORTER.

McCarthy is alive!

You don't know German?
The police is surely beating these protesters for something unrelated xD

why is the marx statue still there?
all the confederate and stalin statues were taken down

white women are the enemy

Because Marxisms rule Germany.

Should have beat her death

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UdveTt9fe5o

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SYgqUrMAEOY

Must watch fellow krauts. IB Rapper Ares speaks out and IB Rapper Komplotts new track which is pretty nice. Heimat Freiheit Tradition - Multikulti Endstation! '

youtube.com/watch?v=AuXpQz5onxs

THE FIRE IS RISING

rappers get the rope too

Every German caught on video will get fined and put in jail if they don't shut the fuck up!

Attached: Merkel-face-of-a-psychopath.jpg (640x428, 40K)

o shit son germans be coming back

we don't expect anything from you mutt.

Bomb them before they somehow find themselves in Poland.

The subtitles are accurate, dude. Go troll somewhere else.

Am german, can confirm subs are accurate

Concerned citizens, not nazis. The german media calls all anti-mudshit protests right-wing nazis-marches deliberately to discredit them and discourage the citizens throughout the rest of the country from joining similar protests. They also circulated rumours about man-hunts for brown-skins and almost certainly planted stooges to do the Hitler-salute and say 1488 shit to make everyone look bad.

remember to cull all the older single women in your local area or they too will open the doors to anyone while stabbing you in the face

>ficki ficki

Attached: laughing homer.gif (400x302, 994K)

When will Germans accept that they are Nazis and that they no longer give a fuck about name calling?

why tear it down? its a brutalistic reminder of how miserable life is under communism. we arent leftist that need to erase history because our feefees are hurt.

I'm half-Arab and I don't think the rapists in Germany are Arabs.

They are probably Afghans, Pakistanis and Indians.

It's a well known method to get sex. You ask 100 women if they fuck. It only takes one to say yes.

>They also circulated rumours about man-hunts for brown-skins
I see that story a lot in the media and social media but they never have any photo to back it up. If it was a true story they would show shock images of poor refugees being beaten by evil nazis, they would also tell us exactly how many dead and injured there is

There's a bunch of communists in Germany. The statue is also the largest bust of all time or something like that so it's unique in that regard and there is no political benefit in removing it since all you do is make the communists who care angry while everyone else is largely indifferent.

What's up with afghans anways? I swear every time I read about someone being raped/killed in western europe, afghans are involved.

WHEN THE FUCK IS TODAY'S CHEMNITZ STREAM STARTING?

>we arent leftist that need to erase history because our feefees are hurt.
What do they teach you about Nazi Germany and German history in general?
Were they German or Nazi? Were you the bad guy? Really curious what they feed you.

1:04 kek

it's just funny to hear him say ficki ficki

>"Nazis" in Chemnitz
if wall street isn't supporting them they aren't really nazis

Young people listen to rap, so you have to use rap it you want to appeal to them.
Feel free to name any genres you think would be more effective.

i hate this accent from this region, truly if they get stabbed nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: no value.jpg (604x358, 66K)

terrible attitude

Africa-tier living standards with cold climate and garbage culture that mostly just involves fucking young traps and smoking drugs. The Taliban are just an imported meme from Pakistani intelligence, most Afghanis are hardly Muslim and are just brown Gopniks ruled by brutal drug trafficking warlords. The only reason it's seperate country is because none of its neighbours can be bothered invading and assimilating the shithole, it's like a human contamination zone. People call Turks cockroaches, but Afghans are much more suited for the term.

tldr Afghanistan = Colombia of the Middle East

Isn't TRAP hot shit amongst youths?

youtu.be/Ppnogeufi-4

I'm a boomer. I listen to Drum&Bass now. Was a metalhead in the past.

youtu.be/ONcCvlXQlH0

German Rap/hip-hop was always cringe as fuck.

you get the whole brainwashing thoughout school, everything was bad, extreme focus on the jews and how much they suffered. I didnt learn much about the 2nd Reich in school and only learned about the HRE from video games and youtube videos.
after that it continues in the media, I remember around christmas when everyone is home and you dont have much to do beside family stuff and watching TV they air out schindlers list and Hitler documentaries non stop. its constant brainwashing and they ramped it up considerably in the last years.
the weird thing is that it works on the lemmings, my clique was always having a laugh at jew jokes or glorifying the 3rd Reich and suddenly they look at me weird when I still do this today.

Beautiful

Fun fact : Germany is still legally under US occupation xD. Look it up.

Looking at our media i believe the geheimer Staatsvertrag thing to be real. Our media is directly coordinated by CIA and every major poltical decision has to be greenlighted by (((them))).

I am well aware of that and they will be until 2099.

Attached: 1495988459795.jpg (725x970, 144K)

I don't hate young Germans per se but they can't relax in Poland and take a racist joke. It's like theyy don't notice that they are visiting Poland or something. Old Germans think they are better than everyone else even when facts say otherwise. They refuse to believe that the German work ethics meme is dying.

Fun fact: Germany pays for war crimes poles commited

It's time.

Attached: Germany unleashed.jpg (960x676, 37K)

Because East Germans see democracy as an opportunity to pick a fascist dictatorship or a communist dictatorship. The statue is as inoffensive to them as Confederate war monuments were to Americans until recently

You never paid us for WW2. We will shut up about it if your gov shut up about taking in refugees. No hard feelings. What polish crimes? There were no Poland under German occupation.

>German Rap/hip-hop was always cringe as fuck.
It still is.

this is better

Attached: Truck of Release.jpg (960x676, 38K)

They aren't nazis though. There's only about 23100 bonafide old-school nazis in the whole country, maybe 10% of the country passively agrees with old-school nazi beliefs and somewhere between 20-40% have what could be considered "normal" nationalistic opinions. (Data from 2016, 2018 study not out yet). The only issues with 50%+ agreement are concerns about how the refugee crisis is being handed.

This is the most nigger shit I've ever seen written under my flag.

Funny...this really works. Trust me.

You deserve death.

>They refuse to believe that the German work ethics meme is dying.
fucking this
Germans are lazy bastards who do jack fucking shit

im from poland and fuck me those faggots here can't do anything propperly, espacially young people the older generations are just lazy

>if they want people to care they should speak english

>Amerimutt: "Use a foreign language when talking to each other in your own country!"
>Amerimutt: only speaks his mother tongue

Typical.

They didn't look like they cared about being on video anyways. Just Saxons talking in their own funny dialect.

>What polish crimes?
killing and expelling german civilians after the war.

>when German music was cool

youtu.be/Ae_ssVwcZgE

Oldfag here btw.

father was from polish decent endet up in germany with my mother as a political refugee in the late 80's

shit was fucked for germans a long time desu

>German misses the joke
The point is for them to stop giving a fuck about labels and just do their thing.

Why would any person listen to a rapper let alone a german rapper?

Get a load of this great goy

Statistics FTW. Just do it somewhere when they don't know who the fuck you are.

thats so grating.
youtu.be/FoQIuDEHVng

Attached: 3546345654.png (584x512, 215K)

u wan ficki ficki?

shut up you can't level out tiling properly the only reason you have a job here is because you're cheap

That'swhat the man said tho

Electronica is the true modern white music.
Rap and hip hop is for Wiggers.
Those niggers are getting rich off of white retards that they openly hate.

kek

I would be totally fine with fucking up Germans after they raped my country and murdered my friends and family. You would do the same thing. Don't play dumb.

Let it go, this is history now

youtu.be/nnQ2zOmb6Hg
Good music produced in germany does exist. Its just very rare. Germans just arent good when it comes to entertainment. German movies and music suck ass 99% of the time

>after they raped my country and murdered my friends and family
source?
or were you thought this in (((school))) and (((media))). for all I know the germans left poles alone and even build up infrastructure to prepare for Barbarossa.
I know poles get thought from a very young age to hate germans, just like jews are thought to hate europeans.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_reparations

Before 1939 Germans were often killed and robbed like whites are in South Africa . An investigation was made in1939 and Poles gave oral trstimony how germans were killed, robbed, tortured etc.

>europeans
*christians

Got any other info on this subject? I watched a couple interviews concerning this, would like to know where this document comes from and how we know that it's legit.

Notice how german hits from 90's got removed from youtube?

Have a based black man instead.
youtu.be/OFdgK2GbHmo

There were still 2+ mio jews in Poland at that time propably doing shit themselves or useing the anger from many years of occupation to push anti-german sentiments. They doing this shit now without pause why wouldnt they do the same shit back then?

there was a book from a german author who explained how the CIA controlls our media, he got suicided. book was a bestseller but I cant remember the name of the author or the book title right now. maybe google can help you.

Attached: 2458D795-E5ED-4966-A712-E1E34D718537.png (547x433, 12K)

You do realize that we had family members that were actually killed during occupation? I know your government wants you to forget about the past be we still remember. I don't hate young Germans but all I'm saying that in the past I would do the same to people to the occupants.

In country X some people did some shit. This wasn't a State policy, nigger.

>Got any other info on this subject?
We will never know the truth, but it seems reasonable considdering you lost the war... Doesent really mattter though since all media in western Europe are owned by New York baknks

these nazi dogs will be hunted down like the vermin they are. Why does it matter if the criminal is arab? Most of the crime here is committed by GERMANS!! Why don't they complain about that? Because they are racists and miss the days of hitler where they could freely kill minorites. Well not anymore. They get put in a grave this time

German is a grade A language for angry ranting.

MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN

Silly goyim, germany is a nation of immigrants.

again with this bullshit...

no murder of germans before 1st september 1939 had been recorded. you keep posting casualties from september and october 1939 to prove casualties before war.
you guys are seriously mentaly chellenged

t. fierce defender of the right to rape and murder

They say it's fake because of the signature and grammar errors. Also i can't believe that they would compile these top secret points in clear text and not refer to Verschlusssache 00XY7. Nevertheless Merkel and BND admitted that there "were" secret contracts with the allies.

>I know your government wants you to forget about the past be we still remember.
but our government does exactly the opposite.
I know that Germans expelled Poles from the territories that were stolen from us after WWI, but not about killing civilians. maybe they did some partisan actions and were punished for that.
also it wouldve been unwise to terrorize poles when the invasion of the USSR is around the corner, since we had to use polish railways for supplies. it sounds more like you were conditioned to hate germans which I know happens alot in polish families.
maybe it happened, after all its documented that poles terrorized germans in the stolen territories, but more in single cases instead of a wide campaign.

>these nazi dogs will be hunted down like the vermin they are.
Will see what happens when your mony titt runs dry....EU

>it sounds more like you were conditioned to hate germans which I know happens alot in polish families.
>Germany attacks Poland and burns it down
>Don't hate them

You what?
Do you even know how war works?

>Should all "Nazis" in Chemnitz be bombed and put to jail
So wait let me get this straight. you want to bomb them then put the scattered body parts in jail?

based

So how long until we have Citizen militias crawling the streets of Europe and executing anyone darker than a plank of wood?

Attached: 204100_screenshots_2014-03-16_00002[1].jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

No. Fierce defender of anti racism, fairness, antifascism and liberty.
These fascists only complain because an arab did it. It's an excuse to spread a racist message, and I'll have none of that. It's a behaviour that must be called out: whnever fascism shows its ugly mug, it is our duty to smash its face with all our might.