Do we like Lil' Donnie?

Do we like Lil' Donnie?

Attached: lil_donnie.jpg (1096x467, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/12/sadiq-khan-to-slam-government-for-dereliction-of-duty-in-failing-to-regulate-tech
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/london-mayor-sadiq-khans-two-faced-free-speech-approach
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol get rekt drump #resist

>insulted Theresa May
>supposed to be a bad thing

>Let's waste our tax money on a small, insignificant, and petty balloon to insult someone and embarrass ourselves

Where was the joke?
There's no punchline, it's just "look, here's that thing you know about"

Are they going to make toys? I want one. It's cute.

Attached: trumpballoontest1107d.jpg (2500x1664, 924K)

>tax money
That blimp wasn’t funded by the fucking government, user. Why the fuck would they have invited Trump AND funded a protest against him?

Because the UK does dumb shit like that.

Oh wow, you just went full retarded, didn't you champ.

Oh, you’ve seen the Sadiq Khan blimp the right wingers are flying today?

It's not funny because it's too real.

I prefer the sequel.

Attached: IMG_0778.jpg (618x398, 69K)

At this point it's just a low hanging fruit, like how male comedians are all "haha guys suck girls rock amirite?"

So does Sadiq. But they totally owned him, I guess.

Dont worry when you are proven to be wrong just say you never said what you said

My god, look at that crowd of TEN people.

t.reddit

Where is joke?
>Mike Norton
Jeez, dude...

Retarded president is just a rehash of making fun of Bush Jr.

Kind of boring.

I thought the balloon was pretty cute looking and didn't really find it offensive. If they wanted to blow money on a Trump balloon it is their right.

It's so weird. Trump is a complete fucking moron, but most of the "jokes" you see about him fall completely flat. I don't get it.

Would probably work better if it was targeting some manner of infamously thin-skinned person, but you guys do you.

Yeah, that’s been kind of an issue. Standard dislike of the other side’s president has made the hatred of a guy legitimately incapable of the job easy to dismiss as business as usual.

>Trump is a complete fucking moron
Is he really?

Maybe people are just getting tired of them?

I used to be a democrat and thought Little Bush was hilarious and Bush Jr. and McCain and Palin were all "compete fucking morons" and racists/nazis.

>Stares directly at the sun
>Misspells coffee and posts it publicly
I wouldn't go so far as to say he's a complete moron, but you can't say that he's the sharpest tool in the shed

Yes, I believe he is. Almost everything he does and says makes him look like a retard
No, it's not that. Obama jokes still makes me laugh more often than not.

I mean he's fixed the economy, defused a nuclear threat, curtailed illegal immigration, reformed unethical deportation policies implemented by Obama and dismantled ISIS in only half his first term, all while getting his opposition to screech about how he eats his steak. So yeah he's clearly retarded.

>fixed the economy
Yeah, everybody remembers the Great Depression of 2016

>dismantled ISIS in only half his first term
You mean he just so happened to be president whilst ISIS was losing? Because all the effort towards defeating ISIS was underway before Trump got elected and was mostly done by local troops on the ground.

Attached: 1519280542981.png (719x719, 465K)

Might just be your irrational hatred then.
If you actually think he looks retarded compared to the people who attack him on a daily basis you might have brain problems.

You know how back in medieval times, the founder of a royal dynasty would be a crafty bastard who knows exactly what he’s doing, might be a complete evil tool but you could never argue he was incompetent or unimpressive?

And then a few generations down the line you get a middle child who’s a flabby arrogant blowhard who has no recognisable skillset beyond a sort of pig-headed semi-charisma developed from getting things handed to him his whole life?

Well, you know how the trump fortune was first built up by Grampa Frederick...

Obama used to roll with the punches during his presidency and make jokes himself, which would create more material for jokes about him to bounce off on.

Basically Obama jokes are good-spirited fun because he's joking back. Trump jokes are more like making a joke with the autistic kid and him getting mad back, it's not as fun.

North Korea still has dozens of nukes.

Trump jokes are pretty much identical to Chris-Chan jokes so far, we’re only missing a fourteen year old tricking trump into shoving the original constitution document up his ass.

That's kind of my point you moron. The people attacking him are incapable of making a decent joke.
Fuck me trumptards get so defensive

Say country A wants something from country B, but country B doesn't want to give it to A. So they secretly organize protests when the president of A visits and say "we would be happy to give you your something but as you can see people are against it" So B maintain good relationship with A and don't give them anything. And it is worth mentioning that the British are very good at this sort of underhanded shit.

What jokes? I don't recall many shows making fun of Obama. In fact I think you would probably loose your job if you made them.

I mean a clown got fired for wearing an Obama mask.

Sure buddy.

Attached: 1520646670868.jpg (350x347, 40K)

>we’re only missing a fourteen year old tricking trump into shoving the original constitution document up his ass
Give it time.

Our world has become a metal gear solid 2 world. The right and left extremes don't even agree on fundamental facts of things happening right before their eyes anymore. The trump jokes you see are overwhelmingly written for an increasingly insular POV of reality that's just recycling the same material from Jon Stewart a decade ago.

When someone outside the circlejerk, who doesn't see the same fundamental reality that the joke makers take as axiomatic, sees the joke, it really doesn't connect.

Furthermore, there's a LOT more people who see it as a moral imperative to make fun of Trump than Obama. A moral imperative usually makes for terrible jokes, and it also wears out the welcome of the little interesting material that exists.

In addition, the reality, and trumps twitter feed is frequently more outlandish and out there than the jokes.

Pic related. It's a satire that at's least different.

No. He's got at least ONE, undisputed, best in the world skill that should be recognizable. Even people who hate him should recognize his skill. He's best in the world at self promotion.

Attached: 4383731[1].jpg (600x941, 139K)

I think what I'm finding the most baffling about the current era is when I look at the cover of that comic, if you didn't know, it would be almost impossible to tell whether it's mocking satire or over the top pro-Trump propaganda. Because those things now look and sound exactly the same. I'd be willing to bet you could probably read it as either.

I have to wonder if that's because people have actually become more retarded. Like they can't actually tell you're taking the piss out of them unless you make it explicit, and that's why in the political comedy arena satire is dying and being replaced just with angry ranting.

>Insults dozens of leaders of American allies that value democracy, freedom and other Western values
>Praises Putin and NEVER criticizes or shits on him in any way
Really makes you think...

Because Trump himself is a walking joke. Any attempt at parodying him just sounds like the real Trump.

That's the key that makes Trump's Titan's work. Because the hard right and hard left are effectively operating in completely different realities, they can see the EXACT same thing as two fundamentally opposite things.

It's the same way that Team America can be seen as an over the top parody of the Bush war on terror. But if you played "America Fuck Yeah" at a monster truck rally, you could get the entire audience to sing along.

You coudln't do that with say, MASH.

Attached: team_primary[1].jpg (1100x739, 82K)

Essentially traditional media failing to adapt to the Internet age led to them accidentally giving a complete joke presidential candidate a fuckton of free press in the name of clickbait, and now we all have to live with someone who’s a personal, national and international embarrassment.

The moral to take from all this is whoever is the next president needs to instate a minimum of one term as a senator or governor for anyone wanting to run, just so that no matter how bad a president we get in future, at least we know they didn’t get memed into office with no training.

>I mean a clown got fired for wearing an Obama mask.
Context matters, it was a rodeo where he shoved a broom up his ass and got chased by a bull.

Are you not american? Or did you just do poorly in civics?

>I don't recall many shows making fun of Obama
They did. I distinctly recall The Daily Show making fun of Obama all the time. The WH actually got mad at how Stewart mocked their "trillion-dollar coin" idea.
Just because they made fun of republicans more doesn't mean that Obama was left off the hook.

Are you going to attempt to seriously argue that allowing unqualified people into the highest political office is okay?

You sound really bitter. Please don't let your delusions lead you to hurt anyone.

Yeah. I mean I guess I realized this, but I've never really seen anyone else spell it out like that before. I think I need to lie down for a while.

>Do we
>We

Attached: tumblr_static_50eq1d8fmm4gs4ckk084cgsw4.png (412x405, 291K)

I would argue that is probably the best president I have seen in my lifetime, and I have been a democrat all my life. I hated Bush Jr. and McCain and thought they were racist nazis (thanks to MSM).
He seems more qualified any of the people he ran against and is accomplishing quite a bit.

I always enjoy /co/ talking about politics, it shows how out of touch some people are with Reality in their echochamber.

>He seems more qualified
Why do you believe that he was more qualified than anyone?

If there wasn’t a really bad crop of candidates that year, he’d have never managed to meme his way past them.

Honestly the only halfway decent option was Jeb, and I say that as someone who’d never endorse the idea of a third bush if it wasn’t for a complete lack of other options.

Attached: 1530928003875.gif (628x1008, 425K)

I'm actually not challenging the idea of a criteria. It pushes things more towards a parliamentary process, which was rejected by the founding fathers, as they wanted elections of president to be as direct as practical. They at least seriously considered the idea.

>The moral to take from all this is whoever is the next president needs to instate a minimum of one term as a senator or governor for anyone wanting to run, just so that no matter how bad a president we get in future, at least we know they didn’t get memed into office with no training.

First, the president is executive branch. He executes existing laws. It would be the legislature that makes laws.
Second. the laws for qualifying for president are in the constitution, so it's a constitutional amendment, and not an ordinary law. Passed by supermajority in congress, ratified by the states, ect ect.
Third, there's NOTHING stopping any individual lawmaker from proposing such a thing, either at the state level or the federal.
Fourth, there's an end around. The individual political parties could internally decide to do that on their own. The democratic or repbulican party could do that right now, and nobody could stop them.

So, none of this actually depends on the president. This is like one step more clueless than praising or blaming the president for the economy.

Ah, right, you were taking my point a bit too directly.

This is a reform which should take place under the next president, when the political climate would make it possible.

Under the current political climate it couldn’t pass because the republicans have the majorities, and are dumb enough to think toeing the party line means supporting the president who hijacked their party, rather than excising him like a tumour and installing an actual republican as president.

>too lazy to keep mocking that guy cnn told me to hate
here is a drawing of trump, and that baloon thing and also he insulted someone, give me clicks

every time a republican gets elected
this is your punishment for demanding the right to vote

Currently, several thousand lawmakers have the ability to propose what you're asking for, left, right and center. And that's not even counting say, every citizen of California, which could push for this through the initiative process.

Lets aim lower: Next presidential cycle, what are the qualifying priorities in sifting through the candidates? So far NEITHER party seems to have any clue on what they're trying to do, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Get some rest. This shit's not going away soon. On the plus side, we managed to take Europe from wars every few decades over tribalisim and fundamental religious beliefs. These bridges CAN be gapped.

They even included his catch phrase without any context. Marketing!

I’m well aware that the American political system is a bloated mess where nothing tangible ever gets done beyond a gradual, lagging crawl in the direction of minimum change needed not to collapse.

But there -should- be a qualification requirement installed.

>But there -should- be a qualification requirement installed
No, there shouldn't. Literally every natural born citizen should be able to become president if enough people agree with them.

>Literally anyone should be able to become in charge without any form of training or practice

You wouldn’t accept that from a doctor, so why would you accept it from a guy looking after an entire country?

You need to be over 35 and be born in the country.

Because we don't trust anyone to be the political equivalent of the Medical Board.

People usually don’t. That’s why they vote for educated people. Trump has a Bachelors in economy.
Which qualification would stop a terrible president?

Nah mate, I’m not talking about getting vetted out.

I’m talking about experience.

A doctor needs 8 years of med school, all I proposed was 4 years as a governor or sentator.

Very simple requirement: You don’t get to drive the entire country if you haven’t spent a little time driving part of it first.

You'll still keep Nixon, Dubya, Jackson.

>Trump still hasnt made any appearance in Dc or Marvel beside satire and mockery
>All the other presidents already did

Shameful

Attached: Donald_Trump_(Earth-65)_from_Spider-Gwen_Annual_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg (800x826, 464K)

>tax money
???

Really Uniting the Right over there.

Guys, this is bait, stop falling for it so hard.
I mean real people believe it but c'mon, "fixed the economy" by raising the deficit by a trillion dollars? Clear bait.

Attached: 1535398431340.png (1280x1582, 1.76M)

Yep.

All of those guys were bad presidents, but with the basic competence to keep the country churning over as they pursued their dumbshit agendas.

Technically, the electoral college exists specifically to avoid this situation (someone completely unqualified but capable of swaying the masses getting elected via popular vote) but it's kind of lost that point and became this weird balancing tool. Legislatively, you can't really add any qualifications to being President without a constitutional amendment, but the States can (and have been) adding more hoops candidates need to jump through to be allowed on the ballot in their state. That's really all you can do short of amending the constitution.

Voters really need to do their due diligence and the two parties need to too. The fact that we now have a handful of celebrities seriously saying "eh I can do that" about running for fucking President makes voters knowing what the fuck they're doing more important than ever.

The electoral college, as in the humans filling the role, are no longer relevant. Politically speaking they’re now seen as a rubber stamp who’s “duty” is to just ratify the expected decision.

Now that’s a different matter to the system of sorting the popular vote into electoral votes by area, which serves a purpose you could argue the pros and cons of...

But the college is irrelevant nowadays, and it would currently change nothing to have those votes tallied automatically without actual physical electors.

And they did when Obama was president, too.
I'm not even right-wing, I'm left. That was just such a flimsy argument, I had to say something.

Yikes

lol

Attached: Trump Balloon 2.png (533x538, 423K)

>>Misspells coffee and posts it publicly
Are you talking about covfefe?
Let me explain what that was

>'Despite the constant negative press cov-'
>'Donald, we have to go, dinner's in an hour and that reservation was hard to get.'
>'Sound fabulous Melania, terrific, the best revelation ever, folks.'
>puts phone in pocket
>buttdials f,e,f,e
>hits send
>comes back that night and the internet explodes
>'lol I'm gonna stir the pot'

He doesn't actually write any of his own tweets. He has an aid do it. Also he tweeted that shit out at midnight.

Obama never claimed to have dismantled the nuclear threat. Trump did. And his supporters repeat that lie. And they'd repeat it until someone corrects them, and even not then.
"Flimsy argument" my ass, pointing out Obama is completely irrelevant to the point.

>A mod actually removed a shitty /co/ post and put it on the shitty containtment board where it belongs
Holy shit
mods = gods

This thread doesn't belong here, this was a mistake on behalf of the mods to move.

I love how someone actually went through the difficulty of making a crowd here and they made them look crazy and over the top, and the real thing was even worse.

Attached: DiN1w5xWkAAhqh8.jpg (842x1200, 224K)

>don't you just hate DRUMRMRF?
>no, he's pretty cool actually
>moves thread
And this is on the heels of /co/ being pro-gun

Attached: 1535668717144.jpg (960x871, 72K)

Another crowd shot, because why not?

I wish I still had it, but I found a video years ago about this effect. Where the news typically films everyone in a group at news angles to make the group look larger if they like them and want to support them. Sometimes adding people to the group themselves if they can't fit the scene right. Either actors on call, or people from the news group dressed up, sometimes the children of the people working the cameras, etc etc.

Attached: Baby_Donald_Trump_British_Parliament_9_IT_1531570107899.jpg (728x451, 70K)

Which was bad why?

>This thread doesn't belong here
Fuck you, yes it does.
>but the op was a comic!
Fuck your shitty veiled Jow Forums threads, the board is for talking about comics not talking about every single topic on earth as long as it can be drawn and placed in sequential squares.

>Post a single pic of Trump comic
>Process to talk about Trump instead
>Fuck all to do with comic

Kill yourself

>I wish I still had it, but I found a video years ago about this effect. Where the news typically films everyone in a group at news angles to make the group look larger if they like them and want to support them.
You mean like how you take a picture of the edge of the crowd obscured by the buildings opposite your apartment and say "That is literally it"?

You just used a whole wall of text to basically say "the left can't meme". If there is humor to be had, right wing lunatics can appreciate it and even build upon it. Lefties are too concerned about carefully crafting every word they say and they end up losing the spontaneity that leads to le ebin may may.

Wow, I made a single post in this thread and I've already got Egypt and Vietnam angry at me. Fucking bizarre. It's almost like the two of you desperately needed someone to try and demonize or something and I was the only person left posting in this thread. Guess I'll just leave, because the two of you clearly know more about my country and my president than I do. And even though literally the entire thread became about Trump, and those two posts were my only ones in it, and they were made AFTER it moved to Jow Forums, and they were commenting on two posts already made in the thread, I'm apparently to blame for everything.

This is seriously fucking pathetic

Leftists should not be allowed to make memes so we don't have to endure this crap

Based and red pilled

What the fuck is this thread

Show your country flag you cowardice fucks

Attached: it was moved.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>you shouldn't make fun of someone because of their skins!
>keep making fun of "orange Trump" because he had a tan once

lol

Attached: 'large scale'.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

That's hilarious.
Should have taken a jab at him enabling pedophiles because they're muslim, but this works too.

lmfao, Khan is INFAMOUSLY thin skinned. He won't show it in public but that probably made him shit himself when he saw it.
theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/12/sadiq-khan-to-slam-government-for-dereliction-of-duty-in-failing-to-regulate-tech
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/london-mayor-sadiq-khans-two-faced-free-speech-approach

Think of the shit people tell Drumpf on a daily basis, now picture Khan sitting in his bedroom crying because someone called him a sandjockey.

But then again I'm replying to a thread moved from /co/umblr filled with people who exist only in their neon-cartoon bubbles where they jerk their tiny dicks to Steven Universe all day. So I'm not exactly expecting you to be a mental heavyweight and figuring this out on your own.