Dominican Republic

What happens here? Dont really here much about it. Is it a mostly safe place? Seems to have a interesting history because it has the first european settlemeants on this side of the world.

Attached: Dominican.png (1200x800, 35K)

It's Mexico-tier without the cartel violence.

I remember I went to a bar there and a policeman was drinking and dancing with his pistol tucked in his waistband.

Crazy hot curvy mutt bitches tb.h

It does seem nicer than other LatAm nations

Bump

Bump

Isnt santo domingo the first major european settlement?

Bump

Where at?

Anyone?

Bump

Has a nice flag. Wonder what its like sharing a island with haiti. DR does seem like a nice country

Shit’s pretty nice here compared to other countries in the carribean.

Attached: 21157FB8-EB47-4B85-A0A1-749D9EB81A2B.jpg (750x565, 148K)

Finally a response. Hows the situation ober there? Heard you guys have a lot of illegal haitians so i hope that gets under control

Yes and it's home to the the first Christian church built in the New World.

Our money goes far down there but no A/C, power goes out often, no hot water etc pretty much 3rd world. 15 year old prostitutes can for $5. If you get caught with anything illegal you can bribe your way out.

Yeah it’s similar to the mexican problem in the US. The crime rate here is high but only in certain places kind of like South Side Chicago. I live in the nice part so I don’t have to worry about niggers.

Attached: 2B198416-9FF0-4518-AEA8-86D4161881DA.jpg (1024x678, 76K)

You can prob buy nice properties down there. Only americans i hear that move to LatAm are boomers looking for a cheap place to retire

Are the people getting fed up with it?

The majority of the population is mulatto, about 75%, although Whites and pure Blacks are also common. The government has a very effective way of control illegal Haitian migration, actually way more effective than Western European governments.
If you're White with decent savings in the bank, you can live a pretty comfortable life there with hot mulatta women who will genuinely find you attractive even if you may have been a 5/10 back home.
Many people speak english and international companies have job opportunities.
The threat you face in this country is theft. Don't walk around the streets like you have money and never try to be a big shot, otherwise you'll always be a target. Try not to look the like "typical White guy" from the EU, or US as this will greatly reduce problems.

Attached: 1509458589076.jpg (1080x1352, 1.28M)

Yo siempre jodia con los dominicanos por su accento y porque todos los dominicanos que vivian cerca de mi eran bien negros, y ahora estoy confundido porque esta es la primera vez en mi vida que veo dominicanos blancos.

pero puneta la de la derecha se parece escandinava.

Thats in the usa as well. Walk around in certain parts of cities youll be jumped for being white or for your shiny expensive things

Is samto domingo any nice?

Eso es porque tu nunca estudiaste tu historia, tus raíces. Latino América contiene negros, blancos y la mayoría son mestizos, mulatos, zambos, etc etc. Raza mezclada. En puerto rico es lo mismo.
En ves de quedarte en tu país y solo conocer Dominicanos de tu barrio, porque no viajas a la República Dominicana en vacaciones y camina por la calle, conocer personas dominicanas y veras que los Dominicanos no tienen una cara fija.
Muchas personas hablan como tu simple mente porque son el tipo que nunca viajan y se pudren en el barrio donde nacieron.

Attached: 1366832239072.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

Yes it is, another White friendly city also there is called Constanza

I fucked a hooker over there. She gave the best condom on blowjob I've ever had

Did you feel guilty that you betrayed your HuWhite people, your HuWhite culture?

They make cigars and play a lot of baseball.

I'm not having kids. I really don't give a shit about typical pol shit. I just care about my comfort until I die.

kek, the wishful thinking of that pic, oh boy. Thanks for the laugh.

Good man

Attached: 15421233435433.gif (123x116, 286K)

DR is my bug out in case the usa gets so fucked where its unfixable. Would love to travel to the DR. Most of the things i hear about it are good.

DR is pretty whitish actually.

I heard the resort cities like punta cana has haitian problems

Bump

based and redpilled

The architecture looks nice

Attached: SantoDomingo.jpg (550x366, 32K)

I say if italians are white than so are a majority of dominicans.

Off whites?

Most yeah, but to be demographically considered white here, you practically have to be nordic blonde and pink blush skinned.

So when they say 16% white it means like northern europe white, a spaniard would be registered as indio here... as I am, though I look like a northern spaniard.

I actually take advantage of the lawlessness sometimes.

Feels good putting a dumbass nigger in his fucking place, the look of shock on their stupid little faces.. Fuck haiti

Whens your next election? Any based candidates

Well, depending on what the standard of based is...

As of now the most based is probably the grandson of Trujillo, though he isnt actually in the country.

Aside from him, maybe Abinader or Hipolito.

Hipolito is a fucking retard but he openly called a nigger monkey to his face while on camera, so thats pretty based if you ask me.

Woops, forgot the election part, i think its in 2020 if i remember correctly

Again!?
Another thread about the Dominican Republic?
Is this shilling or what?

Thats strange so only northern european types are counted white

Was there a thread yesterday? Didnt see it

>What happens here?

Nothing. Tourism, mostly. Some poor shit life conditions, also.

>Is it a mostly safe place?

Yes for Caribbean standards, definetely not for European Standards. Maybe for American standards.

>Seems to have a interesting history because it has the first european settlemeants on this side of the world.
>the first european settlemeants on this side of the world.

They claim the Ciabo region in the North is significantly white. It was mainly colonised by Portuguese/Galicians and Canarian immigrants in the XVII century. Or so they say.
It's also their most Traditional region as it was the first one to be colonised by Europeans, in the North of the country. Their regional capital, Santiago de los Caballeros (St. James of the Knights) seems interesting and their arms are a Portuguese shield where the Portuguese symbols have been replaced by the "shells" of the Way of St. James.
Pretty cool all that, and it will never appear in a tourist brochure.

>It's Mexico-tier without the cartel violence.

Attached: German Leadership.gif (640x360, 2.99M)

As far as I have personally seen here in the capital.

My veins are visble through my skin, so Im pretty fucking white. Its actually pretty stupid if you ask me, how they do demography here, lots of mullatoes are registered as black too, though theyre clearly fucking mixed, blue eyes etc etc

You're whiter than them still.

Rumour has it the Dominican Republic was 40% white before being invaded and occupied by Haiti in the XIX century.
According to legend most of the whites moved out to Cuba and Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic and the Hispaniola Island got doomed to become a mutt place with little future.

Maybe the whites there should start moving back to DR

Dude, this is very stupid.
This is the most niggerish comment I've read on pol this week.

Sound like the retarded US census. Somalis are considered white here. Anyone from outside asia and sub sarhara africa is considered white here

The phenotype of the last generation was much more hispanic in nature, its true that as of late, there has been lots of race mixing.

But the capital in the recent past was at least 50-60% euro phenotype until the 90s.

The country side is full of ethnic groups that can be unique to the region, lots of people who look like they come from india. Dark skin, blondish hair shit like that.

No doubt that this is a very heterogenous nation

Aren't those the Cubans?
It's so funny... so anti american and can't do anything that doesn't revolve around america...

Based candidates?!?
In a country less white than Mexico!?

Its true.

Lots of dominicans look spanish, I dont personally consider most meds as white, but put a spaniard in the carribbean sun and thats what a lot of people look like here.

Yeah, there was.
I can't find it. It probably was not archived or something.

I find it very odd.
You said that Dominicans are whiter than Italians and that only "Nordics" are counted as white.

I've known people who went to the Dominican Republic. They claim they were all niggers or mixed niggers.
As in... a sort of a darker version of Brazil.

The real germanic fuckers that live here, who have never left, live like kings really. They do whatever the fuck they want, and theyre ruthless, nobody can touch them becausw theyll fucking send hitmen after there asses. Problem is, that they dont understand the importance of fighting globalism, so they use fucking haitian labour that fucks everyone else over...

I don't doubt that there is some confusion about who's a light mestizo and who's a dark white in most latin american countries.

I just doubt that applies to the Dominican Republic. If you want to play the game, tell me how it is based on my estimate:

10% Europeans (mostly Southern Euro)
30% Light mutts (average Chilean peasant)
40% Dark mutts (average Brazilian peasant)
20% Blacks (average son of a Haitian)

Yes, on the demographic scale, to be counted as white you have to be really fucking white, blonde and shit.

Tourist areas are full of rayanos and haitians, rayanos are mixed haitians, theyre the lazy fucks who sit around waiting for a tourtistto give them something or prostitute themselves. There are a lot of them as of late, and they breed reallt fast, frustrating really....

I wish i could find some decent people and just go fucking kill them all dammit. I want my fucking country back. Problem is that everyone just wants to leave and go to the US, which has become a black hole of degeneracy that ends familily lines

>to be counted as white you have to be really fucking white, blonde and shit.

All the people I've known who went to the Caribbean said they found virtually no local white people. Nor blonde nor dark haired.
Let me tell you in a way you can understand: They said the average Brazilian or Argentine and perhaps the average Chilean... as well as the average Iraqi or Moroccan or Egyptiian... all these will instantly be considered white in the Dominican Republic.

They said that. That's whay you watch in your propaganda tourist videos. So, you claiming that in a Spanish derived country no Spaniards are considered white... that is very akward.

Id probablt say at least 10% northern euro, as in real white motherfuckers. They actually have a high birthrate here.

Maybe 20% real sothern euro phenotype, 20% castizo off mutt, the rest varying degrees of coon, mullatoe, zamba and the likes.

The darkest actual blacks who can be really calles dominicans generally have at least 20% euro blood, and it shows when compared to a haitian.

But there is a enclave of pure whites here, and theyre very, very closed off to the rest of the people.

The pro white culture puts down the whiter people who get tanned. The blue blood mentality that was instilled after the haitian invasion made people hate blacks so much.

The usa is horrible when it comes to degeneracy. I almost want to leave because of it.

Overall a pretty decent place for Caribbean standards. Safe, hot women, good for retirement.
It surprises me how the managed to not get completely Kanged by their poor oppressed neighbour.

Good place to bleach chickas ?

Attached: asasfsadf.jpg (1074x1200, 244K)

Thays because the white people here are the top of society and only poor people work with tourists, how many tourist go into heavily guarded residential areas? Or private villas? Secondary schools that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars per year?

The whites here live like a state within a state.

Im not gonna say this nation doesnt have lots of mutthood, just that its not like people say it is or how a tourist would see it.

The lighter skinned the dominican is, the farther he will be from a foreigner in the country, because he will be teaching in a university, working in an office, living in a guarded tower.

I never go around tourists because wherever they go, there are always child prostitutes, drugs and what not and thats shit i wish to avoid.

I would also avoid the tourist areas.

No doubt, girls here love white men.

But it breaks my hear when i see sweet girls who just wanted to be housewives get fucked over by tourists who get them pregnant and refuse to help raise their kids you know?

Some people think I am an idiot because I care about the mutts here, but I cant find it in my heart to hate them like other whites do, they also have the best women, very homely types

Niggers that think they're white. Literally that's all that happens there.

pic related: It's a "white" Dominican politician.

Attached: aryan dominican.jpg (400x300, 24K)

You telling me that the Dominican Republic is 30% white/European.

I call that bullshit.
There's no fucking way 10% of the Dominican Republis is Northern Euro (whatever that means to you) or even blonde or even that it has 10% of people with skinn as white as most northern Europeans... Such white-ish skinned people being 10% of the population is what we find in Portugal and Spain, probably more in Italy.

I'm calling your bullshit.

A 30% white Dominican Republic would make it whiter than Colombia or Venezuela, something you definetely are not.
It would also mean that for every two white people we can find in the United States in a random sample of the population, we could find one white person in the Dominican Republican. Which is evidently untrue.

I doubt 1% of the Dominican Republican is blonde as some 10% of Portugal or Spain is... that is often called "light brown" in Scandinavia and the Baltics and perhaps Britain.
I doubt 10% of the Dominican Republic is "white", and I'm talking of "able to fit in" in the South of Europe, and even in the extreme South.

I also doubt 20% of the Dominicans would be "white" enough to "fit in" in the Middle East or North Africa.

Now, were you just shit posting or are you in for propaganda or something?
If the second, why? What is your goal?

I would just permanently stay in the DR. Sex tourists are not good.

I think you're bullshitting again.

You can believe whatever you want, but I know more about my nation than you, and live here. And I would actually prefer whites to stop moving here from europe, because youre all too liberal

My experience comes from fist hand, not second hand accounts from degenerate tourists who come here to fuck little haitians in the ass.

The country isnt majority white, but its definitley not black, and whites are the smallest minority

This guy would be in my dark mutt class, which I claimed to be 40% of the Dominican Republic.
Just so our Dominican in here has an idea...

>You can believe whatever you want
No, I cannot.
You came up with difficult to believe in assertions like the Dominican Republic is 30% white...
That most "whites" in the Dominican Republic go to private schools that cost "hundreds of thousand of dollars a year".

Really? So, a third of the Dominicans go to secondary schools that cost "hundreds of thousands of dollars a year"?
Or, if it's just most of the whites... that means 15% of Dominicans go such places...?
This while the best "secondary schools" in the Western world cost about 50.000 dollars...

You describing a country that is not the Dominican Republic which has standards of living way beyond Norway or Switzerland and Luxembourg while the clear to see truth is that the Dominican Republic is a third world country with a massive third world mutt population which is not near 30% white...

If you wanted your country to look good, you just did a huge disservice to your country, user...

>Very homely
Can confirm. GF is half white half dominican and can't wait to have kids and be a mom.

And the Dominican is out!
I win.
The truth has been exposed.

Been here two weeks visiting family. The best I can describe it is: Libertarian mixed race shithole. It's a heavily underdeveloped nation where everyone has some kind of shop of their own, driving is crazy in the city I'm in, roads are two small, motorists run like crazy and 7 out of 10 people are niggers. But I'm white

That’s a bachatero, retard

Great country, fucked up society, fucked up goverment, beautiful womans. Oh my country...

Dominicans are unironically my favorite non whites of nyc. You fellas are all right.

The #1 self-hating Hispanic country. They will swear up and down that they're white while having nappy hair and dark skin. A lot of the women have a habit of occasionally wearing blue contacts and asking if they "look better now?" To further drive my point: My sister has blue eyes, brown hair, white skin, and she is viewed highly by people in the DR. They stare in awe and compliment her white features (especially her eyes) nonstop. They detest their majority African heritage and praise their small European ancestry. They will give a speech of their European roots, but only a sentence of their African history. Do you want to start a fight with a Dominican? Gaze upon his eyes and simply say "You're black," and wait for the black fists that will rain on you.

Dominicans are probably the last non white group on this planet that doesn't autistically hate white people, and that's a good thing.

Ill prob flee there if the US goes into deep unfixable shit.

You were prob arguing with a dude that looks like this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

East coast is heaven if you can afford to live here. Pic related is view from my house

Attached: IMG-20180901-WA0001.jpg (1600x358, 92K)

Very nice

That's what you get when you're the first European colony in the Western Hemisphere and then get occupied by Haiti.

Legend has it before the Haition occupation they were 40% white or so but most whites left for Cuba and Puerto Rico so that after the occupation they were only 20% or so...

Can you imagine share an Island in which half of the population are Haitians?

Also avoid Santo Domingo, just gets worse by the day. If you're going east bávaro, cap cana, punta Cana and la Romana are the best places. Up north Puerto plata and Samaná were decent last time I went there.

How bad is santo domingo? Seems like a nice historical city to visit

Theres a picture of the Haiti/DR border and the DR side is all nice and trees and haiti is all dead and stuff

It's fine to visit, living there was a nightmare. Traffic is horrible and public transportation sucks. If you stay near a historical area or something you should be fine. Don't worry too much about crime unless it's dark out or you're in a bad neighborhood, which shouldn't happen if you're just visiting historical sites. Think of it like Chicago.

Yep Haitians are a huge issue. They're extremely bloodlusty and Dominicans are tame as hell so I'm not sure how this will play out. Won't affect me in the end but it's honestly sad to see.

But again unless historical sites are of big significance there's nicer places to visit. The beaches here are beautiful. If you can I would do both, go to SD for a few days and then go east or north.

Hopefully it will get under control soon.

I wish but I doubt it. The border is essentially nonexistent and the politicians are useless. It'll end up escalating quite a bit before anything happens. I just wish we could annex Haiti before the opposite happens lmao

Bump

Hopefully people start getting tired of it