10 y/o boy raped by kebab classmates

>Be Hans y/o German boy 10 y/o
>Live with daily threats from kebab class mates
>One day, field trip to local castle, where two kebabs hold Hans while another kebab rapes Hans
>1½ week later
>"Teacher, I was raped"
>"Don't worry, Hans. We transferred them to other schools now. We also told police, though they can't do anything"
>Hans quit school himself

Imagine being a kid knowing that no one protects you or are concerned for you. What kind of psychological scars do kids get from this level of neglect? Or do the scars convert into a kind of Stockholm syndrome to feel pity for the aggressor?

bz-berlin.de/berlin/kind-10-von-grundschuelern-auf-klassenfahrt-vergewaltigt

Attached: germany-yes_o_6588103.jpg (600x607, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMFnj5PETlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too many gay kids these days. Where is the gas when you need it.
>We have a perpetual child predator who is going to grow up and be a child predator. Oof

Muslim Democrats when?

Attached: 1437239933177.jpg (319x758, 55K)

A Syrian and Afghan kid helped an Iranian to rape another possibly shitskin. All of them were like 11 and 10.
So gay Muslims children fuck gay Muslim children in Germanistan.

Haha, you reap what you sow

What exactly did a 10 year old boy sow, sorry?

Kiddos were being raped in Wiemar Germany too. It woke us up. Something about that going on activates our European genes and makes us fight back. We will choose the strongest among us and He will guide us into the new age.
Soon brother, soon

Attached: 1534566751289.jpg (257x271, 20K)

His mother voted for this. Perhaps he should rape his mother now. An eye for an eye

I feel very sad for that boy and this is just more fuel on the fire. They will get what they provoked, Anschluss bald

Isn't getting raped by a Muslim the traditional German coming-of-age ritual?

Actually, the thing that bothers me more - besides the actual rape - is the fact that the rapist was known for being aggressive and disrupting normal behavior. Even if he didn't perform a "rape" as defined by law, he would still be and continue to be a pesticide to mankind, it's progress and peaceful prosperity.

But it's the fact that he performed an act classified as rape that made a (though pathetic and useless) outcry. How about his years of degeneration of his environment, who has to live besides him and endure his retardation?

Give it up. We will never accept your army as real men.

*fap* *fap* *fap*

Germany boipucci is made for big turk cock.

Attached: 1535461526772.jpg (474x424, 59K)

>Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=bMFnj5PETlQ

Attached: 1524848887828.png (472x641, 599K)

Didn't say the victim was German. Not Hans, probably Abdul. Since school is in "Brennpunkt", meaning shitskin ghetto.

The bigger question is why this human trash is here in the first place and secondly why they get tax payer funded vacations in castles for thousands of Euroshekels.

Human filth like you will be deported soon. Your time of arrogance and disgusting nature in my country is coming to an end.

ich will auch nicht mehr leben

Attached: 1534191908944.jpg (669x627, 90K)

I wonder how old the classmates were

Attached: sweden.png (607x848, 714K)

11yo afgani shit

More like Germans going to be deported to Morocco, am I right Hans?

Enjoy.

Attached: B5EA1FE3-7EEF-4A0F-93B3-9032DC17277D.gif (267x219, 717K)

At least the whole world will remember muslims as faggots who rape children.

Now THAT is new ...

Hier herrschen noch Recht und Ordnung. It's a shame. Germany needs someone like Trump.

Attached: 1535594978966.jpg (1020x680, 140K)

fucking faggot boys... what kind of scum are Germans importing? where do they find these type of degenerates? man, I live in a shithole and we don't even do that twisted shit.

Attached: cNse9ULM0vPcMn5SxkeONPLK1-9Pxg_AR2t7iUNHtcU.jpg (640x904, 143K)

Three guess what party that kid will be voting for 8 years from now.

NSDAP

>11yo afghani
So 18-20 years old in reality

>Ein bedauerlicher Einzelfall

Move along, nothing to see here.

"1st world" countries everyone

Attached: 26046961_1681546215239259_1611193813621140548_n.png (352x390, 220K)

I currently live in an immigrant enriched community. One assimilated black child of immigrants has assaulted at least 3 kids at a middle school since school started 3 weeks ago. (His rapsheet from his elementary school is quite long as well.) The response is not to suspend him or punish him in any way outside of counseling. Because it's racist to suspend black kids. (((NGO)))'s monitor the racial make-up of those suspended, and they have the school board frightened of doing anything to sociopaths of color. Another assimilated black son of immigrants raps threatening lyrics to a teacher after being given detention for disrupting class every day for 3 weeks. He is told to write an apology. Though most non-whites default is to loudly argue with teachers upon being caught doing anything wrong. The non-violent black boys in general constantly bully and provoke the non-blacks. The creaturas mostly try to emulate them. Even the good black boys will completely melt-down and try to start a melee if someone steps on their shoe by mistake. The few white kids at this school are mostly terrified and cope in varying ways. The white teachers tend to resign as soon as they find other jobs.