THE WAGE OF SIN IS DEATH

>THE WAGE OF SIN IS DEATH
>JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS

is this an example of doublethink?

Attached: 11875591_863793350335658_1525245412_n.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not all deaths are physical.

then what are they?

1 post by this ID

Attached: 1535504831682.png (1280x364, 119K)

you mean 3

jesus didn't exist and christianity is a religion for slaves:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

fpbp
sage

kys

He didn't double clutch it.. rip

no because it is literally "Jesus took the punishment of your sins for you."

this. OP is a brainlet

why are you christian? you live in australia

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Jesus is really Satan?

What better way is there for Satan to trick many than to pose as the saviour?

The bible even says that Satan masquerades as an “angel of light,” to deceive humans. How many people speak about a being of light they thought was Jesus in NDE's and during traumatic events?

>THE WAGE OF SIN IS DEATH
Talking about spiritual death as all people are sinners.
>JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS
Thus removing the promise of our spiritual deaths. This is a literal death and blood sacrifice given willingly.

Why would satan be tempted by satan?
Get me a respectable group of historians that believe this.

>Look, mom, I posted it again.

Not in Mormonism. No hell ya see

Fucking clicked the wrong flag option

Are you retarded? That's exactly why Jesus had to die. He assumed the guilt of humanity to exponge it. Of course he had to die, it is the penalty of sin which he voluntarily took upon himself. You've been watching a little too much YouTube and think you're Richard Dawkins or something.

did I claim to be? doesn't mean you're not a brainlet

richard dawkins is based

As a diversion, he is a master deciever. Also the desert was a diversion. Satan resides in Antarctica.

Can someone give me a logical reason why they believe in Christianity? Because the whole story sounds really stupid and ridiculous. I can't take it seriously at all. How do you take it seriously?

Quite the opposite, the whole point is that Jesus didn't have to die, but he willingly took on the sins of the world and suffered on our behalf. So the whole idea is that Jesus through his sacrifice gave us a chance at eternal life by voluntarily taking on the world's "original sin"

In a more pedestrian sense though, "the wages of sin are death" can refer to the calamity that sin brings upon the individual man, i.e. killing yourself due to gambling debts, dying of AIDS etc.

It's Paul Walker and his wife

be brought up on it, and because the idea of giving up on the idea of eternal life is too painful to bear, try to turn a blind eye to stuff that seems contradictory to the bible.

*tips fedora*

>says the south korean who are known to be sheep and follow the herd

kikes hate christ

Attached: 18165995.png (881x703, 138K)

Non physical
Dumbass

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (750x500, 76K)

no its a fact that under God's Law you would die and be separated from God for ever but God came to Earth and died in your place so that you can now live forever.