Have any of you ever visited /lgbt/? I just did and its like some bizzaro world Jow Forums...

Have any of you ever visited /lgbt/? I just did and its like some bizzaro world Jow Forums. It gave me some real mental dissonance just reading through the catalog.

Attached: 1534728023640.jpg (768x768, 127K)

Only a poof would visit that board

>people see enough teenage trans guys out in the world that they believe they can create a meme based on their typical dress and behaviors

We've strayed too far

i went there once many months ago and everyone was trying to convince me i'm gay
i was telling them that i would maybe consider accepting being called bi
but they insisted, so i just left and never came back

I got banned on my first visit for posting img related.
They're all demented victims of childhood rape or other trauma but never treated so they're not even humans just sex objects.

Attached: faggot cake.jpg (564x551, 43K)

The worst part is I immediately got this meme and was like yup that's accurate

Got it from their FTM general. It is really strange watching those women trying to act like men so hard but slipping up and letting their female natures shine through.

Adding to this, I've actually some questions I'd normally post in an Jow Forums general there to try and see them act more masculine and they never quite nail it.

Also
meant for

Yeah I noticed that a lot. In one of the dead threads, a lot of them talked about how their main inspiration from being trans is some character from a show they watched. Probably some kind of autism causing them to be too attached to a fictional character.

like who?

do they post nudes there of their feminine penises?

Ash Ketchum, Tails the Fox, surprising amount of Leon Kennedys, fucking Dexter from Dexter's Labratory. There's more that I can't be bothered to remember.

Blue board so no

The day it was created I looked at it and found it was unrelated to my interests and moved on.

I visit every month and tell them to kill themselves

>Leon Kennedys
From Resident Evil? The guy who kills a bunch of zombies and rides away on a jetski from a massive explosion with the president's flirtatious daughter? He's one of the manliest video game characters wtf!

so, they're male characters, why would they be trans?

I mostly looked in their FTM general because it is possibly the least gay general on there.

what the fuck? I looked the board and it's pretty active here, bunch of retards that like cringy autistic fandom

I visit probably once a month just to keep track of current faggotry trends. The weirdest thing is that 90% of threads are written by trannies. All the other degenerates combined are still vastly outnumbered by trannies. Pretty strange considering how rare it is to see a tranny irl. I wonder what's really going on.

>Jow Forums is overwhelmingly populated by degenerate perverts
Not exactly a groundbreaking insight Sven

Our founder was one as well

Attached: mootykins.jpg (839x1708, 161K)

Wow, I didn't know Sigourney Weaver posted on Jow Forums.

No surprise there's sonucfags there, but none of those other characters make any sense.

Attached: 1531618297143.jpg (960x710, 60K)

I went there when I was struggling with the fact that face app thinks I’m a female

Just do Jow Forums's chewing gum and mewling meme dude. Work out your jaw muscles. Grow a beard too.

sonic attracts autists

tits or gtfo

That's exactly what he just implied Mohamed. Learn english or fuck off back to Syria.