THIS IS REAL: The Yuuuge Happening

god help us

mobile.twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/1035816013965619200

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-093404.png (720x1280, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/russia-china-preparing-for-a-nuclear-war-with-biggest-ever-war-games-2018-8
kp.ru/daily/26876.7/3918933/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think it's mostly their press telling our press to stfu

Can Russians confirm

(((rosenberg)))

>donald cook again
Do they have enough diapers this time?

Attached: 1477125631345.jpg (631x356, 118K)

He's doing this for the BBC. He can't Jew us now.

(((Rosenberg)) Kys quietly cunt!

>(((Rosenberg)))

Attached: Seriously.jpg (620x363, 50K)

(((BBC)))

This. I literally don't believe anything a Jew says by default.

How are they going to claim Russia collusion when we're at war with Russia?

They are making yuuuge preparations. East versus west as the world goes up in flames because of fucking politics

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/russia-china-preparing-for-a-nuclear-war-with-biggest-ever-war-games-2018-8

We might have to accept the slim possibility that the President committed treason. This might be to cover things up.

Russian scare tactics they wouldnt tell us before if real shit was going down

They dont think

How many hours until the false flagged chemical attack?

Attached: 1531173329514.jpg (797x957, 85K)

Always some fucking Jew trying to stir up trouble

DEATH TO AMERICA

The US media is not the only one to be very bombastic and to jump to conclusions.
Calm down.

>the President committed treason
yes, the first president in history to undergo a FISA wiretap committed treason but it took two years to figure out

Attached: 1534717809900.png (601x434, 352K)

Soon.

Attached: image.jpg (1756x1429, 596K)

It's there, but it's the usual press things.
kp.ru/daily/26876.7/3918933/

I challenge you to go in full boonkers to Israel and destroy their little jew civilization. do it.

>habbening
aaand its nothing

haha digits and Russia will use satan II by October 14th haha

Hezbollah is already challenging Israeli rats
It's why Bibi tries to act tough, he's scared

Lying press lies on both sides.

>JewSA still butthurt russia and syria kicked their ass

lol

Let-s see if everything goes according to the plan

Attached: wael tells it.png (696x479, 52K)

you mean obama? trump wasn't president when the russia collusion supposedly happened

>Rosenberg

Attached: days-without-1-jewish-tricks-4820297.png (500x352, 85K)

That's such a miniscule detail. The man, Donald Trump himself, is what I mean.

44 kids kidnapped
44 kids that will die of chemical attack
44 kids that will destroy Assad

Attached: kids kidnapped.png (698x846, 615K)

Like i said, they don't think

WOW, ANOTHER DICK WAVING CONTEST BETWEEN THE US AND RUSSIA!? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Assuming this is actually anything more than another Russian news clickbait article you dipshits have fallen for YET AGAIN, nothing is going to happen you stupid fucking inbeciles, it's just big man Russia trying to muscle everyone around. You've seen this a billion times already, it's time to grow up. Nothing is happening...yet. Things aren't heated up enough yet for Russia to be stupid enough to risk nuclear conflict.

More distraction. Deep State has been falling for it for years now. If Trump came at them guns a'blazing, how many of them would we manage to take alive? How many would kill themselves? How many would life out the rest of their days never facing justice?

But if you control everything because you won, and then you take the time to make it look like your position is failing, like you're going to finally be defeated any second now, then what are those bad guys doing? Are they running away, hiding, escaping? No. They're staying right here, waiting to pounce, some of them even bragging openly about it. They aren't keeping low and staying safe. They're continuing to gamble, because you've made it look like they actually have a chance.

Can't wait for liberals' world vied to be shattered and the rioting to start. American government will be conservative for the rest of our lives because bad guys are really dumb. Thanks for playing.

Nothing will happen

Attached: 1535288282068.jpg (478x720, 123K)

i for one welcome our new russian overlords

Attached: murica.png (1358x824, 637K)

T-t-they cant possibly carry out the false flag now that everyone knows r-r-right?

Attached: 1533096215935.png (646x595, 280K)

You mean like how our papers shit all over Russia daily? When I say you generally shouldn't trust the media that includes foreign media too dingus.

>wow user, did you hear about how Assad gassed MORE children and women?
>mfw

Attached: bby.jpg (499x725, 139K)

My mom told me
>user, always look for a silver lining in life.

>mobile
Kill yourself

NATO collusion.

spick

this is the beginning Russia will free us from ZOG and restore white ethnostates to Europe and USA

(((We)))

>cold water
>all that steam

Why does our press want war with Russia so bad?

First of all, you're a lost cause. China will literally take over you economicslly, even CIA admits it
Second of all, Russia isn't a white ethnostate it has sizeable Muslim population

Do it, and the people will overthrow your pathetic government. Didn't the October Revolution teach you bourgeois lackeys anyth?ing

Please nuke Israel first Ivan.

>white ethnostate in Europe
There are REAL ethnicities in europe, so we don't need any arbituary "white" defenition like you rootless mutts.

Finnfag, got any election predictions?

Attached: 1535639991893.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

Hopefully Trump drafts these bloodthirsty people into the military

>draft
Really gets the nobbin jobbin.

Only "far right" party (literally same as the social democrats but just aganist humanitarian immigration) is going to get pretty much more votes in next one.

Fags*
And for what elections? Your midterms? I think some dems get elected but not enough to impeach Trump which wouldn't even matter since being impeached doesn't require you to leave the office

(((they))) hate russians

Also for Swedish elections I don't think SD will be majority party but it'll have an effect, as I'm not rightist I certainly understand why one would vote for them, mass migration is shit

>(((berg)))
>tries to start ww3

for what purpose

Attached: Berg.jpg (955x835, 62K)

>humanitarian immigration
What the hell does that even mean? We have rules. Break the rules, pay the consequences. Why don't you talk about other countries' immigration laws?
>rhetorical questions do not require answers

>Fags*
Okay, you're two different people. Just checking.

Attached: 1535731650994.jpg (396x482, 43K)

They're making an omega type move when they need to be an alpha and chill.

Yes we are and as I said, I consider myself leftist but I certainly understand why people would vote for SD, in my opinion mass migration is inheritly capitalist problem, a PROBLEM, which causes misery for everyone
So obviously people vote for the party that promises change. SD will probably be second largest party for now and if these problems escalate, it'll become the largest party. I don't like it but that's reality

Nothing ever happens, stop with your fear mongering CIA nigger

Oh yeah russia will defiantly risk being nuked to oblivion for syria.
Are you people seriously this fucking retarded?

I really dont want to fight the Russians, despite as much as everyone says slavs arent white and all this shit.

>mass migration is inheritly capitalist problem
Capitalism is a philosophy of economics, not politics, and what is being practiced as it is at this moment is a ponzi scheme implemented by politicians and corporate dictators who don't like unfettered competition (fascism as implemented by leftist authoritarians).

WTF PUTIN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Capitalism in the first world requires you to economically invade a country that most of the time is third world, which makes those third world people miserable because they're being exploided. This is why most people migrating to Europe aren't war criminals, they're exploided third world people. Look at Russia after USSR fell, they tried free maket, it bought drugs and misery until Putin regulated it. Anyway, I'm not here to debate capitalism but giving my honest opinion about Swedish elections which will end pretty good for SD. My prediction is second largest party

Thanks for not making things serious enough. Your chat about Alex Jones wanking over trannies, when I just do a quick Google Search and find out that international superpowers will confront eachother.

War refugees*

>I'm not here to debate capitalism but giving my honest opinion about Swedish elections
Fair enough.

Attached: 1535799869112.jpg (705x609, 103K)

Oh fuck off will you

cheese curd and borscht is back on the menu boys

No thanks but SD will still be second largest party in Sweden so celebrate :^)

>What the hell does that even mean?
It means that you accept asylum seekers that qualify as "refugee". (persecution in homeland) and the asylum is temporary, for few years at time. Usually after that most will try to get citizenship.

Our quota is 750 yearly.