Jesus Christ was BLACK!

The fuck you whitebois on? You sayin a nigguh can steal your stereo, but can't be your savior?

Jesus Was a BLACK man.

Stay woke brothers

Attached: Our true lord Jesus Christ.jpg (642x998, 32K)

We wuz Jesus n sheit ooga booga

Jesus was Asian you uninformed baboon

Attached: 190C0AB3-98CB-4257-854F-D33171A9763E.jpg (250x400, 21K)

Pathetic bait

no Jesus is ubiquitous

[pic-related]

Attached: dogbutthole-Jesus.jpg (500x372, 59K)

Jesus never existed, there were many historians and philosophers that existed during his era especially since Isreal/Palestine was under Rome control.

If there was some jew doing cool magic tricks there would be many people talking about him in those days, but he is only referenced in this magic man made book called the bible.

Typical German post-WW2 non-believer.

>Dumbass leaf that ignores history and blindlessly loves jebus only because mommy and daddy told him to.

Quetzalcoatl was white, stop blaspheming pagan larper

Attached: klBp8YdEFIH84jjvHIuYZanhMi8a-2bweuTJEhq-RB0.jpg (640x880, 70K)

You're delusional. Like most Germans.

>You're delusional
The irony, go have a conversation with a talking Snake.

See here, perfect example of the wickedness of the white man, my man you either a fool or self hating nigga, Jesus Christ came here as a wise, educate, humble black man, he wanted to oust this evil from the white man, because the lord knew his unjust hatred for the black man would uncover his sins, thus our Lord Jesus Christ was able to conquer the devils trickery and spread the good word of God.

Attached: Our Lord.jpg (558x849, 81K)

>he is only referenced in this magic man made book called the bible.
Tacitus' Annals mentions him specifically as "Christus" (probably not realising it was a title not a name) the man sentenced to death by Pontius Pilate. He was considered one of Rome's greatest historians. There are quite a few other references, can't remember them off the top of my head though. Pretty sure he was mentioned a few times (as Yeshu) in the Babylonian Talmud, but you probably disregard that as another magic man-made book.

you see a muslim will rape that

I don't know about no quentzu ocha my half nigga brother man, but you sound like you still can be saved, pray for the lord mercy, he will forgive your sins, my enchilada friend.

Whites even corrupting the eses, the devil knows no bounds.

Attached: Our Lord is our shepard.jpg (1000x1246, 340K)

Attached: 1423727695797.jpg (762x960, 147K)

Quetzalcoatl is white cute and based

Attached: 1506667316359.jpg (1906x3021, 870K)

>Jesus Was a BLACK man.
Jesus was a Jew
this thread is just bait

why am i even replying

>Jesus was black
Can confirm

Attached: Czestochowska.jpg (688x1050, 879K)

*boofs*
*BAM*
he is now a cloud

Attached: cloud-jesus.gif (754x1064, 258K)

Tacitus was born in 56 AD and died in 117 AD. He wrote Annals in 116 AD.

He didn't live during the suspected time of when Jesus was alive and born, so he is just regurgitating another make-believe story.

Didn't Pilate have writings about Jesus's physical appearance ? Anyone got a link