NORTH AFRICA

I'm white green eye arab and people on the internet call me nigger
i hate being from shithole
we have only pride in our history , and today blacks are stealing our history , i hate my life

Why North Africa is in Africa ? i'm jealouse of others
I'm handsome and beautiful , i don't have problems of attracting girls , and when people in internet call me nigger i feel i'm ugly

i'm thinking of moving to sub-sahara and live there , and all of you white nationalists and americans will regret my decision when a day come you won't find any green eye white dude

all people in the world have a pride in their history , only us always ruined , leave us alone we already live in shitholes , why can't we find happiness

Attached: 1200px-UNAF-Map.svg.png (1200x1200, 294K)

Dude, leveling with you for a minute, if you really are all that you shouldn't even be looking for approval or acceptance from Jow Forumsacks who could easily be uggos or fatties or whatever a lot of the time.

Sure, different people do build different countries but if you're actually an objectively top-tier Algerian already why not own it, you don't have anything to prove, just keep being awesome for yourself.

Stop listening to the retards here (see american retards). Americans doesn't have any folk or local culture, they dont care about traditions, they care only about pop culture and trends. If everybody thought like americans all of the world would look alike. I want maghrebis to stay like they are and not lose their historical identity.

so a kabyle?

Jews hate us , i go to youtube and majority of north africa hsitory is black in movies
i don't hate anybody , i just want actors from our countries to play our role , i don't want someone from sub-sahara to tell me i'm migrant and give me your house

no

North africans are strange.
Mostly are like mulattos, other are med, a few are very white.
I think that before the massive slave trade made by the Arabs there was almost no difference between the two shores of the Mediterranean

blame the niggers who appropriated your culture.

Attached: hotep.jpg (913x439, 85K)

Marhaba
I always thought about Algeria as a nice very independent country, keep prospering brothers.

I want to buy a sex slave like this. How much is it in your country?

Attached: 58b0ac5a1f8c64c7b2f484f817ff86ef.jpg (600x600, 47K)

I would blame the Americans.
Europeans actually know shit about North-Africa because they share a history with it.
Only the most retarded people think that North Africans are niggers.
To Americans, Africa is nigger country and everything good that happened was thanks to the advanced nigger population and everything bad was whitey's fault.
Now I'm not going to say that everything niggers did in Africa was bad and that colonialism was a good thing,
but it's pretty obvious the grand majority of sub-Saharans were primitives that never invented anything beyond agriculture.

North Africa has always been slightly less white than Spain and it makes me sick seeing Egypt looks brown as hell and is now a retarded-driven country instead of a great empire. North Africans should have closed their borders a long time ago. Feels bad man.
Also, try to get any STEM degree or something and try to get into the U.S., if you really look white there'll be 0 problem for you assimilating.

>We Wuz Kangz An Sheeit
Shut up Jamal. Dont you have a boat to Spain to stow away on?

Nafris are mostly Arabized Berbers, you're clearly not black.

You’re cool man. What people think will change once they meet you. You can’t choose your birthplace so don’t sweat it.

>I’m white guys I really am
>why do you hate me?
>seeking comfort on Jow Forums

kys

3% of adult population algeria have blue eye
if you add the young population , + Green/Gray eye (which are more common than blue eye) , the number will go higher maybe to 8%

10% of 40 millions is like 3,2 millions
3,2 millions of Blue/Green/Gray eye in a North African country is more than some Nordic countries
strange but real , and yes not every coloured eye is white skin , but still strange
my stats are from wiki/blue eye

Shoukran

This place is full of kids with personality problems. I wouldn't put much weight in the opinion people have here. Jow Forums is cancer and a senseless hate breeding ground. My algerian friend, I suggest taking a break from this place or finding a better forum. Yes, even reddit is better than this shithole.

is everyone from algeria a whiny bitch

>and today blacks are stealing our history
Yeah they tend to do that.
Steal I mean.
At least you're not cuckropean

Post pic of Green Eyes

I work with 2 Algerian "whites". They are both decent people, though 1 works hard and the other is a lazy asshole.

Actually it is not more than some Nordic countries. Unless you count Iceland who only has 300-400k pop

I'm a green eyed white dude. You are a green eyed sandnigger.

stopped reading at arab

Why did the muhammeds sperg out and decide to take the bread basket of europe and the near east and make it sand?

just call them niggers back, remember americans had a nigger on the white house for 8n fucking years

Try using your position to become a pro-white politician. I know it's hard, but if you use your looks, w*men will be drooling to vote for you.

What history french guy?

This. He sounds like a whiny bitch. My grandfather was Sicilian and thus I embrace my nigger roots, especially on job or school applications. Only the Internet knows I'm a nigger, and most don't care. No one suspects it in real life as I have light freckled skin, green eyes, and light reddish hair. The best card to play is the immunity card when accused of being racist. Fuck, I should run for office.

actually i didn't meant nordic , i meant baltic

believe it or not , my city in north algeria snow every year , and netherlands don't
and i never went to sahara , i know sand only from beach

our algerian president is whiter than many european presidents
he already did it before me

I'm tunisian and live here in burgerland, I have green eyes too and light skin, and I understand how you feel regarding sub saharans trying to act as though they are the true north africans. they are jealous due to them not having a culture, don't listen to them.

On behalf of Sub-Sahara. kys

funny how only the americans in this thread are talking shit to you, good to know who starts the hate in this place

be proud of who you are, they can't take that away from you. ignore what these new worlders say, they are our undesired children

Fucking culture of thievery perpetuating itself. My only issue is leaving my "racism" online. I called a nigger baby a nigger in my head and immediately regretted it. The mother is a decent hardworking woman and I have or had several black friends in my life that weren't about shoes, basketball, gangs, and drugs. I was at 5 Below last night and they had Haribo gummies called sneaks. Had a groid on the package and the candies were sparkling shoes.

Fucking niggers.

Be like all the other Algerians and move to France.

>i'm thinking of moving to sub-sahara and live there~
BYE!

Fuck off we're full of them already.

Fuck off goatfucker sandnigger.
You are a people of thieves, traitors, snakes and slaves.
You were conquered by romans, then conquered and converted by the camelfuckers then conquered by France because we had enough of your shitty pirates roaming free in mediterranean sea.
You are not a real country, not a real nation. As a matter of fact we designed your frontiers.
Before us, you were just nomads, you did not invent anything, you did not conquer anything, you were conquered by arabs. You're not arabs, you're fucking sandmutts; a shitty mix of niggers, white slaves and arabs.

YOU ARE FUCKING SEMITES.

algerians were respected in 70s 80s 90s
today with all hordes from other arab migrants of middle east and what pakis are doing in UK , we are the biggest subhumans on earth
it's hard to have an arab name today
small minority raped our images , and thanks to the powerful Jews they make it worst

you Arabs clearly are an inferior breed and nothing like your ancestors who were intelligent and led the world for a short while.

Just stop coming to Jow Forums and don't get hooked in wahhabi fundamentalism
Thats really it

mdr calme toi Jean-Michel , fils de pute

I know, I've seen an algerian businessman with the president of my region, you can't tell who is "african" (pic related) but there are tons of north african who have some subsaharian features (expecially Maroccans or Lybians). Egyptians are an other race at all

Attached: image.jpg (558x601, 129K)

I would say the tall one is the Algerian just bcuz the green flag behind him!

I thought you guys kept the niggers under control?

niggers are going to destroy the planet...

Shut up nigger.

You became a nigger when you accepted Islam.
It's your problem now.

I pitty you though.
Everybody knows Algeria is in to a civil war of catastrophic dimensions that will make Syria look like a walk in the park.

God forbid it i dont think algeria has the basis for sectarian civil war like in syria case.

Changed my mind the short one is the Algerian : )

arabs are Caucasian and that triggers the white man

The one to the right is the Algerian.
It's pretty clear, actually.

North Africans can be light skinned and have light coloured, but they also have some "North African" indigenous feature that make 95% of them "strange" even in the extreme South of Europe like Sicily or Malta or Crete.

Sectarian, probably not.
But their country has been glued by the strong man dictator who is now old and weak.
It came from a civil war not that long ago (in the 90s) which had a very strong islamist component.
Such component has only gained strenght as of now... probably. We'll see.

I truly fear for it.

I feel sorry for the remaining white looking people in Middle East, even though most of them are upper class.

stop being obsessed with being white. its cringe

Don't be so angry user!
You guys fought the good fight but now its time to just give up.

The future is brown.

why do you care about what others think?
care about your people

It is not strange green eyes are quite common amongst other races, my dad has green eyes and quite I have seen a couple kids with green eyes too (never blue).

I wish I had green eyes though...

Stop acting like some bleached pied noir faggot, akhi
Racism is haram

That nose

North africans AKA Nafris

The most Disgusting and annoying people on the world

the nafri genes;
>Nigger
>Arab
>Jew
>Gypsy
>french
>Inbred
into one.

i absolutely hate North africans with disgusts.
your eyes aren't real green theyre disgusting light brown with some dark green tints.

Also your women are ugly sluts with big asses who only date niggers and whites because thats the nafri genetic to marry outside their race like whores.

Attached: 1524426284403.jpg (600x580, 73K)

>i don't hate anybody
what about THE SAUDIS? do you hate them?

Your country will become the capital of Muslim Europe and theres nothing you can do to stop it.
>and thats a good thing

Attached: 1511988223869.png (810x540, 670K)

>Tldr

Attached: 1519356130730.png (826x561, 91K)

no you are French
>inb4 tired meme
no you are literally French now, you might as well claim you are heir to the Merovingian dynasty and convert to christianity
At least then France will live on somewhat, as it is now, Frogs are set toward being exstinct

2nd hand fem, that will be 2 cammels and one goat od 200 dollaridos

It’s Gods punishment on your ilk for spreading your heathen religion in once Christian lands

>Americans have no folk culture

What is Paul Bunyan, Johnny Appleseed, John Henry, Wyatt Earp, Billy the Kid, Buffalo Bill you stupid Nordcuck

>and all of you white nationalists and americans will regret my decision when a day come you won't find any green eye white dude

nah dude, you will regret moving there, when they run out of gibs and cook your ass

so we're getting lectured by a snail eating frog
remember when our soldiers came and fought
instead of you in the WWII
listen here Joan-Jack DesSurrender the only thing a frenchy is good for is waving a white flag you bunch of powdered wig wearing fags
and one last thing enjoy nignog dick while you're at it

Attached: 797.jpg (314x461, 17K)

>Also your women are ugly sluts with big asses who only date niggers because thats the nafri genetic to marry outside their race like whores.

you jealous netherlandfag the Nafris wahmen with the big ass didn't sit on your lap

Go away you fucking semitic ape, your fucking ancestors were sacrificing children to molek. Off yourself you fucking inbred beast

Attached: 1534205741232.jpg (525x687, 243K)

>white arab
>white
>arab
Kill yourself sandnigger

north africa shouldn't even be considered part of africa
it has more historical, social and cultural ties w/ mediterranean countries than anything else south of the sahara dessert

the problem is all those sub saharan niggers that were imported and never left

>Semitic goatfuckers
> historical, social and cultural ties w/ mediterranean countries
Pick one, Jamal

Why is your diaspora so cancerous and your second generation immigrants go full blown nigger culture in western countries ? What do you think about them ?

You guys seem ok when you are in your own countries ...

Scandinavia is literally the birthplace of modernist cultureless architecture, food etc.

i love how you can immediately tell if a post is going to be bad nowadays by just looking at the flag

this. And dont try to bring your islam shit to europe

why? we have plenty goat here for you if you want. no girls tho. young boy yes too

It's a good thing we are all becoming mixed nowadays. Soon all Finnish women carry Arabic sons in their belly.

You're pretty sensible, but look at the inane, irrelevant shit he's ranting about. MUH GREEN EYES. He's already developed personality problems and other inferiority complexes from conflating putting so much credence into the asinine shit on this board.

Attached: 1473813907573.jpg (240x270, 32K)

kill yourself finnkike

Death to ar*Ps.

Thought on Persians in general?

>The future is brown
Fuck off faggot

Attached: Spanish BVLL vs moroccanigger.jpg (800x507, 36K)

Embrace your Berber roots and abandon Islam.

Attached: AmazighFlag.png (800x576, 21K)

Why are you mad, aren't you also brown?

Attached: Spanish cuck.png (384x899, 147K)

Who fucking cares about our past.
Think about your shithole of country that is filled with niggers that will probably rape you.

You just need to close your borders too, embrace your own identity (berber or arab)

The canadian chink-somali thinks the entire world is like him

Attached: spanish0_1vpeople2.jpg (990x557, 131K)

>aren't you also brown?
brainlet faggot

Attached: cabezas cortadas de rifeños6_z.jpg (640x391, 234K)

This

Nice cherry pick, the lighting was obviously edited. Persians are literally whiter than you while we aren't even in Europe.

You seem like a nice guy, why aren't you in Spain finishing your ancestors work? Might as well change their 20% North African ancestry into 100%.

t. Self-hating cuck

>implying nafris are arabs

Attached: leafcuck.jpg (600x300, 39K)

>Nice cherry pick,

genetics already debunked you mongrel.
spanish are an european people that clusters with the rest of europids.

Attached: 1dna_9b_utos_9-0v_pca-2.png (1600x1440, 515K)

his dad probably is, he just doesn't know it

Yeah definetely an arab, you know that north african arabs are not levantines, but arab peninsula bedouins and there aren't that many green eyes/pale skin people over there, so you're either an arabized berber or a rape baby, I encourage you to do a dna test

That guy is Kabyle and they're known for having "european" features

Just a reminder that there is no such thing as an Algerian Arab, you're either a rape baby or an arabized berber, do a dna test and you'll know
Also the main reason Algeria is a shithole today is the arabization that happened in the late 60s and the 70s, that was a prequel for the civil war that turned the country into an actual shithole by justifying the presence of a mummy as a president, and turned the people into such government's-balls-licking-sheeps that they can't even stand for their rights, all of that thank's to the filthy "arabs" that took over after the independance even tho most of them didn't do shit during the war