Holy shit. That was a lot

I already know what the left thinks about Hypernormalization, I’m curious to hear Jow Forums‘s take. Have you seen it? What did you think? Is it a mischaracterization of history/how do you reconcile it with your worldview?

I’m calling it in the air that this thread dies because nobody here has seen it or wants to discuss it.

Attached: B6B42981-6858-40AB-9906-1468999B9EE0.jpg (400x225, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw-w5S8e6y4
independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk-ghouta-damascus-a8307726.html
theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/17/syria-crisis-medics-intimidated-over-douma-gas-attack
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43697084https://www.opcw.org/news/article/opcw-issues-fact-finding-mission-reports-on-chemical-weapons-use-allegations-in-douma-syria-in-2018-and-in-al-hamadaniya-and-karm-al-tarrab-in-2016/
opcw.org/news/article/opcw-issues-fact-finding-mission-reports-on-chemical-weapons-use-allegations-in-douma-syria-in-2018-and-in-al-hamadaniya-and-karm-al-tarrab-in-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off fatass

youtube.com/watch?v=kw-w5S8e6y4

WHAT IS IT ?

What an interesting file name

Oh it's just a 2016 documentary.

Who cares. Explain yourself.

FAGGOT KIKE

Attached: jew.jpg (284x218, 14K)

It's just iPhone posting retard.

I have not seen it. What is it?

It’s a good flick, not kino like century of the self though. It follows the typical Adam Curtis script but is mesmerizing to watch. The Trump parts felt a little shoe horned in though and I wish he used better source material for some of the more dramatic claims. It’s odd he has a lot of archival footage for everything except the serious charges.

or ... is it!

Yes I agree iPhones are retarded

Hypernormalisation is objectively shit tier compared to Bitter Lake. hell. Hypernormalisation IS Bitter Lake just with a Trump element shoehorned in when it is so objectively out of place and unrelated to the rest. Just watch Bitter Lake instead

The problem with hypernormalization is that he slapped a little of the subtext of century of the self into hyper. The Assad stock market Prozac connection is tenuous but sticking to Assad stocks and banking is more targeted and stays on point better. Curtis has no need to wedge the Prozac subplot in there except as a way to tie the overarching themes to the viewer but it’s unnecessary here because he already did it with Trump.

I've never seen it, how about you link it at least?

This, he finds great footage, well collated, nice songtracks, but too often extrapolates the micro to the macro and the Trump parts of Hypernorm are nothing but cringe clearly a “do as we say” type directive coming down from BBC

i give Curtis credit for getting me to look a bit more critically at the news. in fact i pay a lot of attention to what ISN'T being reported these days.

most recently there was a huge uproar about Douma in Syria, everyone was saying that nerve agents had been used, France UK and USA said they had evidence of it, BBC was reporting that too.

then interviews started surfacing about people on the ground, correspondent goes and talks to people in Douma and they know nothing about a chemical attack. doctors say that people were suffocating due to dust going into cellars where people were hiding and killing them. white helmets were running around dousing people in water for the cameras.

yet other publications said that doctors were making up these stories due to intimidation by government forces.

then the UN did an investigation and found no traces of nerve agents and only trace amounts of chlorine which are no more prevalent than what you would find in bleach or household cleaning agents.

but by the time the report came out the media had moved on and it has barely been mentioned or given screentime. the net result is that in the west, when people think of douma, they think assad bombed civilians with nerve agent. also the white helmets left the city with the rest of the rebels/islamists.

so where is the truth in the matter? that will probably appear in his next film.

Either post a link or it doesn't exist and you're larping.

independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk-ghouta-damascus-a8307726.html

theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/17/syria-crisis-medics-intimidated-over-douma-gas-attack

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43697084https://www.opcw.org/news/article/opcw-issues-fact-finding-mission-reports-on-chemical-weapons-use-allegations-in-douma-syria-in-2018-and-in-al-hamadaniya-and-karm-al-tarrab-in-2016/

opcw.org/news/article/opcw-issues-fact-finding-mission-reports-on-chemical-weapons-use-allegations-in-douma-syria-in-2018-and-in-al-hamadaniya-and-karm-al-tarrab-in-2016/

>but by the time the report came out the media had moved

Are you surprised? That's been their MO since forever. Do the big lie and then when the truth comes out, edit it in as a footnote 6 months later.

it dies because pic related.
now kys faggot.

Attached: 1508435800524.jpg (1000x479, 99K)

He starts with good data and then massages it into turds for ingestion by libtards. Absolutely nothing new here.

Hey Joan. I see you are back looking to find whatever it is you think you are going to find on Jow Forums. Truth is hon, there isn’t much to find here. You are looking for white nationalism in all the wrong places. Jow Forums is a place for shit-posting. These are not the droids you are looking for.

Let’s talk about something else, hon. You already know the truth I’m about to tell you. If you do nothing you will die: likely alone in a hospital where you are only discussed in hushed tones. This path you are on goes nowhere. We are talking about the weight dear. You have to make a change.
I don’t know what led to your current situation. I’m sure you have your reasons for eating the way your do; but it must stop.

Now losing weight is not easy, but it is simple. In your case, you have to do it slowly or you will end up with other problems: so no fad dieting or rapid weight loss. Your body can pull all that extra skin back if you take it slow. You should aim for three years. I know that seems like a long time, but you didn’t get this way overnight now did you? Of course not. We take 20 years to get where we are and we expect a diet to cure us in 90 days: ridiculous isn’t it?

You should aim for 3-5 pounds per month. All you have to do is restrict your eating times (never eat after 6:00PM), strive for 5-6 small meals per day, walk 30 minutes to an hour a day (less at the start of course) and make better eating choices. Also get 8 full hours of sleep every night. It will be hard at first, but if you make these simple (not easy) lifestyle changes you will be able to undo all the damage you have done in just a few short years.

Will you do this for us Joan? You have become like family to us. We don’t want to see you suffer like you do now. Promise us, Joan.

Jow Forums

Attached: Sad_Joan_is_sad.jpg (384x272, 22K)