/tex/pol - Battle against Beto edition

>Latest Tex News:
Cruz barely winning by 6 points, Abbott barely winning over Valdez by 13: poll.qu.edu/images/polling/tx/tx08012018_tecd19.pdf/

>What districts are under threat?
- 15th (McAllen) Democrat held but with a decreased hold only at 7 point lead
- 23rd (Helotes, Fort Stockton, Piedras Negras, Del Rio) Only has 1 point lead for Republicans
- 32nd (Northeast Dallas) barely has a 5 point lead
- 31st (Round Rock) Barely 10 point lead but been decreasing every year in lead since 2003

>What districts are compromised(Democrat)?
3 Houston Districts:
- 9th (Missouri City, Montrose, Richmond Sugarland, Sunny) 29 point lead
- 18th (Cypress, Acres Homes, Trinity Gardens, Northline, Downtown) 27 point lead
- 29th (Greenspoint, East Houston, Jacinto City, Pasadena, Pearland) 19 point lead
Outling democrat strongholds
- 16th (El Paso) 17+ point lead
- 20th(San Antonio) 10 point lead
- 30th(Dallas) 30 point lead
- 33rd(Forth Worth) 23 point lead
- 34th(Brownsville) 10 point lead
- 35th (Austin) 15 point lead

>*REMINDER*
If you are voting in a different county than before, YOU NEED TO RE-REGISTER. If your old reg. is in a contested election - vote by mail:
sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/reqabbm.shtml
>VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
October 9, 2018
>How to register
GET THE FORM
votetexas.gov/register-to-vote/index.html
MAIL IT TO YOUR COUNTY REGISTRAR
sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/votregduties.shtml
Post representatives so fellow /Tex/ans can coordinate voting and strategies to assure Texas stays red
pastebin.com/ymYtQTX6

Attached: 1527392831885.jpg (1600x1200, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emdo.blogspot.com/2007/05/el-paso-faces-eminent-domain-opposition.html
elpasotimes.com/story/news/immigration/2017/10/04/bill-would-ban-eminent-domain-border-wall/731314001/
youtube.com/watch?v=MvKElqdUxZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked. Reminder pic related is what Beto wants to do to this beautiful state of guns and glory

Attached: 1524060970683.png (1600x928, 122K)

Fuck you I'm voting Beto lolololol

Why would you want to support the policies that are helping our state thrive?

Attached: BetO on energy.png (1644x812, 76K)

>>What districts are under threat?
>- 15th (McAllen)
Bro McAllen is so blue its fucking purple. Ive lived there, nothing but lazy illegal Mexicans on welfare, crime, and corruption. It will never be red unless we nuke it and reestablish the zone. People are too stupid and depend on govt gibs too much. Yet somehow theyre sooo progressive. The 20-30s yearold there are so fucking mentally challenged, and pozzed by leftys, its not hard to see why they need a homogeneous blue dem cesspool to gice them shit while producing nothing

>20th(San Antonio) 10 point lead
>compromised
Are you even from texas? Sa has never been compromised, its always been beaner blue you dingus.

How are Killeen and Waco, I never hear people talking about these areas

Thank God these threads are back. Where are all the Texans who were blowing up threads during Harvey?

Waco is tied to Bryan college station and has a 12 point lean towards their Republican party.
Both of the Killeen districts have 10 point leads to the right so they are fairly safe.

Attached: 5599TSNV_TexanTilIDie_med.gif (500x500, 82K)

Beto will win because Ted Cruz is a spineless hack. Texas deserves better. I know where my vote will go.

Can you name a single position that you back for Beto?
Non-genuine Trans pandering?
Open borders?
Abolishing ICE?
Harming charter and public schools?
Forcing you to bake the cake?
Continuing the wage Gap and industry gender parity agenda?
Gun reforms in FUCKING TEXAS

Meanwhile, cruz, despite being a rat fuck, has still worked as Greg Abbott's right hand man, and helped with
- getting the hondoran caravan stopped by national guard and Texas rangers
- working on implementing term limits
- putting silicon valley on anti-trust laws
- making state voter ID mandatory
- banning sanctuary cities state-wide

So you tell me. Why would you fucking vote for Beto

Attached: 1523895667008.png (1644x928, 95K)

POLLS LIE

CRUZ IS ON THE TRUMP TRAIN AND THAT FAGGOT ROBERT HAS AIDS

bump

I support literally everything he promotes. In fact I wish it was less moderate, but hey, you have to pander in Texas.
Honestly they could run a 2x4 against Cruz and I would vote for it over him, since at least the 2x4 can stand up for itself. I don't want some asshole who pleads with the man who insulted his wife and father to help him win, running anything in my state. Y'all view this as a Cruz redemption arc. but anyone who bends the knee that hard doesn't deserve to be in charge of TX regardless of party or policy.
Fuck Ted Cruz. Beto is going to win. SS this now so I can mine all your salt in November.

>I support literally everything he promotes.
Then you are a bad person.

Whatever makes you feel better. Cruz is still going to lose.

i live in killeen, its nigger central. thankfully they are too fucking dumb to vote. or they are felons. why do you know about this shithole, frenchy?

>I like all of Beto's things that run antithetical to what has made Texas great and a success
>I just can't vote for Cruz because of his weakness to trump

Nice attempt to come off as impartial while fully dodging the fact that you're traitorous to your own states values, economy, and success.

Beto has a desire for open borders, immigrant allowance, amnesty, anti-gun rhetoric, and wanting to fucking pass LAND-USE policies in Texas. i.e. telling people and business what to do with their private property. Want to start a bonfire or make a shed? Well now we california and that shit require 9 permits.

And might I also point out that he was caught using eminent domain to try and build a football stadium:
>emdo.blogspot.com/2007/05/el-paso-faces-eminent-domain-opposition.html

BUT DOESN'T WANT TO USE EMINENT DOMAIN TO SECURE THE BORDER
>elpasotimes.com/story/news/immigration/2017/10/04/bill-would-ban-eminent-domain-border-wall/731314001/

Attached: 1514129254876.png (617x461, 289K)

You poor sons of bitches go blue in like three election cycles.
You will hand the electoral college to Democrats permanently.
First California.
Now Texas.
Truly the blackest of pills.

Attached: hullo.png (553x495, 162K)

Texas will fight to the last man. REMEBER GONZALES, REMEBER THE ALAMO

youtube.com/watch?v=MvKElqdUxZg

Why is someone of Irish ancestry using a catchy Mexican nickname? Because (((they))) expect him to be the next Obama!

THE DEBATES BETA... THE DEBAAAATES...

t.Hilldawg

Attached: 1488912252589.jpg (664x664, 90K)

Attached: 1511655006669.png (750x1348, 732K)

>tfw west travis county has been completely destroyed by Austin urban sprawl over the past 10 years
Spicewood is for rich white ranches only, not these fucking stucco box collections REEEEEEEEEEE