MUH JOHN McCAIN, HE WAS A GOOD BOY

Admit it, all of you fuckers were for Obama back in 2008.
Don’t even fucking kid yourself.

Attached: 3B15DAF8-02DA-42B4-A3D9-69A0AB04E2BE.gif (554x506, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk
youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Telling pol they supported a nigger president, fucking A+ take here

Hell no I wasn't for Obama.

It's called waking up

Never feel bad for being asleep once

yeah stupid, i did vote for obongo in 08. it wasnt until the z trial that i woke up

Don't remind me senpai. I was bluepilled then.

Attached: ineed2.jpg (845x466, 69K)

>Admit it, all of you fuckers were for Obama back in 2008.
I was in HS and didn't know about Jow Forums back then.
All media was for Obama.

Attached: Charlotte+Vega+FesTVal+2014+Day+3+46ypb5nhALzl.jpg (396x594, 50K)

>Z trial
That was my great awakening.

No I actually voted for McBrain because things were tense with Chyna then and i wanted a guy with a deep seated hatred of people with slanty eyes with his finger on the Button

lol, no. I voted McCain 2008. No way I was voting for a black.

yep. never knew a mestizo jew was white until then

Everyone growing up goes threw a blue pill phase

sadly I voted mccain in 2008

a huge black mark on my voting record

My and my niggas were pessimistic conspiracy theorist back in the day.
We believed it was all rigged and that Obama was the antichrist.

I didn’t vote for King Nigger but when I realized putting a nigger in the White House was going to fucking double the price of gold I went all in. I made a lot of money in two years. If live gives you lemons make lemonade. I sold half the pile at $1600 and now have a nice pile for free.

>2008
>mutt nigger vs zog goy
It was the most blackpilling election in history.
Hell, between the two I'd go for Obongo. Literally nothing would've changed with McCain other than people would still be trying for "First Black President" to this fucking day and we'd already have Greater Israel. Better to bite the bullet then and still have Syria and Iran alive today than take the same bullet a few years later and have the entire ME be Israel and the Saudis.

Noice. Kind of bummed I didn't start buying in until about $750 but oh well. At least I did eventually make some time to look into it and if it was all just hype and fearmongering or what.

Protest voted for Bob Barr, so technically correct.

Attached: 1_-S78iSFaDtxqWvqj_4NM6w.jpg (407x482, 26K)

If you bought at $750 you could have doubled your money, too. IIRC it is only about $1100 lately.

Yeah I'd buy a bunch more right now but I have a bit of an income crisis going on. Oh well. I did in fact liquidate a little bit when it was up near $1800, so that was pretty comfy except for the capital gains tax.

I didn't vote for either Obongo or McBraincancer. I knew that faggot was just a Manchurian candidate from back in 2001. The Democrats called a "Maverick" because every time his vote mattered he'd do whatever the Democrats told him to. He'd only give representation to his constituents when he didn't fucking matter.

The only thing you could count on him for was starting wars we'd never finish. Took long enough before karma finally caught up to him. I wish he'd have died before 08 so we could at least have had someone that was just sucking Obama's ladyboy "wife's" cock during the entire campaign. He saddled us with that grifter Palin, and then made sure to shit on her at his funeral by not inviting her. The guy was a total scumbag, and if you only just noticed it in the last few years please stop voting.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 19K)

It's true. I did.

I was too young to vote, but I was actually for McCain because "McCain is old" jokes were all the rage. Voted for King Nigger in '12 though due to being bluepilled and Romney saying something about cutting financial aid at Uni. Waste of a vote. I got no financial aid anyway.

I was for Ron Paul back in 08 you utter fucking faggot

I was for Ron Paul, but held my nose and voted for McCain in the general.

Sage, report, hide.

The image filename is NOT an iPhone filename. Get your heads out your asses. These threads almost never take a complete stance on their pictures and want YOU to give an opinion so they can collect data.

Attached: joandonovan.png (851x324, 120K)

You got me, I was a two term Obama supporter until I saw r/the_donald. Shadilay magapedes.

Oh sweetie, didn't shareblue cover Ron Paul in Jow Forums induction class?

KYS your bosses are an obese lisping nigger faggot and a cuck with a club foot

Actually I was for Tom Tancredo

>the image is tagged with a filename that is changed by Jow Forums
>it's a conspiracy!!!1

I did. This was my first time voting, and I was too stupid and too low info to even really know the difference between the left and the right. 2012 voted for Gary Johnson, and was full ancap by 2014. 2016 voted Trump, and now favor gunning down illegals at the border, and disenfranchising the poor.

Jow Forums changes the filename to pure numbers. No letters or dashes. And the original filename is used as the title image, so Jow Forums's overwrite doesn't happen until after you save and repost it.

RON PAUL /b/

wow, now THIS is epic

voted mccain.
puked afterwards. still makes me ill thinking about it.
couldn't force myself to vote for fucking romney/ryan.
thought trump could be the one. seeing how it plays out...

>Giant Douche
>Turd Sandwich

Jow Forums never changes the filename you retarded kike. Too many years of inbreeding has really taken its toll, hasn't it?

Attached: jewess.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

Most of Jow Forums hates McCain. What the fuck are you talking about

Nah, I was never for center left.
Used to be an anarcho communist when obongo took the throne (be gentle, I was an edgy 13 year old), thought he was a cuck for big business and the machine. Then became a libertarian, thought he was a cuck for big business and the machine. Now I'm a monarchist, and still think he's a cuck for big business and the machine, but now also the Jews and their extremist brainwashed masses.
McCain was always the war hawk on the other side of the same coin, never thought of him as anything more than that. At least Trump is disruptive.

>The image filename is NOT an iPhone filename.
except it is.

OBAMA TALK BAD ABOUT TRUMP
AAAAH

>filename
SAGE ALL SHILL AND GUID THREADS
(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO DATAMINE US
The image filename is NOT an iPhone filename. Get your heads out your asses. These threads almost never take a complete stance on their pictures and want YOU to give an opinion so they can collect data.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA

Attached: GUID datamining PSA.png (2048x2522, 1.57M)

the irony is that I'd still choose Obama over McCain. They were both on the same side, but at least Obama was a cuck who didn't have the balls to enforce his bullshit red lines. The world would have been even worse with McCain.

at the time it seemed like we had to choose between more neocon patriot act fuckery or unknown obama. as it turned out it didn't matter.

I voted for McCain.

I wish I hadn't voted at all tbqh

I voted for Bob Barr faggot.

lmao ron paul
write in
ANY HARD RIGHT
fuck Constitition party

you name it but not those fuckheads, not even once, and not Romney either

howard phillips

I was for Ron Paul. John McCain has always bothered me. Same with Romney.

Of course I was, I wasn't redpilled yet.

I feel like I am the only person who was between 18-24 for the 08 Obama election and didn't vote for him. At the time I remember thinking that he was nothing more than a smooth talker who promised everything and would likely never deliver, and McCain being your typical neocon warhawk. It was the first presidential election I was eligible to vote in and I didn't vote.

Attached: 2sXPmp3.png (1437x773, 106K)

Yeah but I was a 14 year old apolotical clueless faggot with sheep mentality, so I have an excuse.

In 2008 I was telling people Obama was a CIA creation and the "election" was yet another farce.

Attached: Obama Davis.jpg (653x286, 67K)

fucken based

my first visit to Jow Forums took place in 2012 during the elections. i remember everyone here were for romney. ah, memories..

I was for McCain. That faggot had a chance right up until TARP. Asshole ran on balanced budget and cutting spending then took a break from the campaign to sign an 800 billion dollar bail out for the bank that came out of the blue and even today no one understands. You can look at the poll numbers that dropped right after that and he never recovered.

>all of you fuckers voted for Obama back in 2008
I voted for McCain back in 2008, to my eternal shame, even though I was a Ron Paul fag. I knew Ron didn't have a chance and I wanted add to the only real opposition. Also Palin was fucking hot, and I liked how much she pissed off the right people, so it made the choice much easier to justify at the time.

Attached: 1417403868958.jpg (584x573, 68K)

I supported Obama over McCain, and I would do it again.

Thank you for the PDA

Because that's true. Never help these faggits

Pic unrelate

Attached: 39547BE200000578-3834438-image-m-13_1476278736543.jpg (634x515, 70K)

PSA