HEY DRUMPFKINS, AMERICA DIDN'T NEED TO BE MADE GREAT, IT WAS GREAT WHEN MY DAD WAS ALIVE!

>HEY DRUMPFKINS, AMERICA DIDN'T NEED TO BE MADE GREAT, IT WAS GREAT WHEN MY DAD WAS ALIVE!

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1535812876134.png (174x173, 45K)

>self-important cunt like daddy
pretty accurate user

Rent free

it means obama, bush clintons turned it into a shithole

She's basically saying her father was a god. You should probably stone her for blasphemy

Attached: 1528066355878.jpg (540x400, 60K)

She's ashamed of her treasonous father who never loved her - just her mother's money

She knows that if there is a hell - he's there forever and now she will be there to for lying about what a POS he was

It's weird how the media is liknizing this guy.

Who the hell is this? Help a boomer out.

>My daddy was rich and powerful so what's the problem, poorfags???

Attached: 1535813527983.jpg (1080x2280, 473K)

well bitch your daddy is dead and his corrupt ZOGmerica will join him in hell soon enough

That tit-cow is Meghan McCain. Daughter of John McCain. She had a millennial talk show for a while where she bashed trump during his campaign. Just like Glenn Beck, her fortunes changed when Trump was elected. Unlike Glenn Beck, She got kicked off her show and was replaced by a Trump supporter, for ratings. She is now the "conservative" punching bag on The View.

Plant this mother fucker already! Jfc!

Attached: jm.giyh.gif (480x464, 1.67M)

This is actually going to really fuck Trump up, but you'll just run a day long circle jerk on it and ignore it as it starts to happen.

>WHEN MY DAD WAS ALIVE
FeelsGoodMan

This time it's surely all over for Drumpf.

show me her tits

Says the cunt who's daddy was the poster child for warhawk cuckservatism.

Of course she thought 'Merica was great. Did she personally suffer anything from her dad's failed politics? Of course not. She benefited from the take.

Just another cunt who craves status and fame over anything else.

TITS PLZ

>WAAAAAHHH MY DADDY DIED
>MY GRAVY TRAIN IS DONE
In a nutshell.

>imagine bringing up politics at your fathers funeral

Attached: 1532027972195.jpg (600x539, 178K)

She meant great for her, not for the kids of his first wife.

>MCCAIN'S NEOCON WARHAWK AMERICA WAS GREAT!
>this is the hill anti-trumpers want to die on
lol