Why the FUCK is every speaker at his funeral pushing open borders??

This is supposed to be a fucking memorial service. Every speaker has brought up immigration and keeping the borders open. What the fuck is going on with this shit? Are these old globalist fucks just hell bent on ass fucking this nation all the way to their shit pot graves? Fuck that rotten dead piece of shit brain tumor faggot. How the fuck is McCain worth 200 MILLION from being a public servant??its absolutely disgusting. This current ruling class is the most destructive, sadistic and ass backwards group in the history of the world. They have complete disdain for the American people. They care about no one and nothing except keeping power. They are raking in millions while they sell out their voters

Attached: IMG_2157.jpg (735x917, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc
youtube.com/watch?v=ojhFDNoqun8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>open borders
>closed casket
Huh

because they are paid to sell out this country
unethical whores

>I don't want Trump at my funeral
Why doesn't Songbird's funeral have open borders?

>They have complete disdain for the American people. They care about no one and nothing except keeping power. They are raking in millions while they sell out their voters

yep. they are an elite which has contempt for those they are elite over. this has been the case since the american elite had more in common with the british elite than their own people (circa 1900).

trump should deliver the egoogely

this

its not hard to understand op. its just hard to believe.

Kek

Goys we can't have our profit margins diminish this is vital to us bring in more goys

all the globalists in one place

Even Henry Kissinger is there, and saw Soros when the camera zoomed out

#OpenGraveForMcCain

>Everyone should be allowed in to where they want
>Trump isn't allowed here
What did they mean by this?

Attached: shocked.png (497x373, 379K)

How many days had this memorial service been going on? It seem like people have been speaking at this thing for days! When the hell are they going to shut up and bury him?

I bet there is enough space in that casket for 3 or even 4 more people. McCain is such a fucking hypocrite.

Well said, OP. But don't expect Trumpenstein and the GOP to save white America.

Attached: ((((((Drumpf))))))))))).jpg (999x754, 207K)

>Are these old globalist fucks just hell bent on ass fucking this nation all the way to their shit pot graves?
Yes, they're apocalyptic religious fanatics.

>How the fuck is McCain worth 200 MILLION from being a public servant??
This is how the (((System))) works. They are rewarded greatly to shill for death and destruction to humankind. It's pure evil.

>This current ruling class is the most destructive, sadistic and ass backwards group in the history of the world.
Apocalyptic religious fanatics.

>They have complete disdain for the American people.
ofc

>They care about no one and nothing except keeping power.
Not only that. They are actually trying to bring about their plan.
A final scorching of the whole planet.

>they sell out their voters
No they are not sell-outs.
People are the idiots for believing them in the first place.

It's all karma neutral.

they want to bait trump into saying something so that he'll lose military vote

McCain is worth only 3% of what trump is, I think that’s pretty expected.

I wish OP was some based user who storms the funeral and grabs the mic and says this on live TV before being dragged away. Would be based desu.

Based Bush won't let us down

Because we elected a retard in this country

Anyone who wants to open the borders of the United States also wishes to destroy our nation.

These people are the enemy of America.

McCain is just a Democratic Party spokesperson, even in death. His entire purpose is just to be a political tool.

Attached: 1534081921898.gif (506x462, 3.18M)

These boomer fucks need to push illegal immigration and mass migration to pad out their fortunes, at the expense of younger generations. That's also why they push Marxism in education, to brainwash the youth into accepting that faith.

Cry more loser

Attached: 1533111798328.jpg (960x960, 455K)

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=r0lwusMxiHc

Welcome to politics.

They are just having fun rubbing in the publics faces how retarded they think everyone is at this point.

Attached: 1535771407130.jpg (631x742, 246K)

Why do the left love him all the sudden? Didn't they eat him alive up until 2016? I'm not celebrating or really even mouring his death, im pretty neutral but the left is gushing over him suddenly

Can we vote on who else gets to share it?

Between McCain and Arethra Franklin, I’m begging to see why Jews and Mulisms bury their dead by the next sunset.

Attached: j.png (887x1023, 33K)

>How the fuck is McCain worth 200 MILLION from being a public servant??

Because he hated trump. And the left lovers anyone that hates trump

Correct, Bush jr and Obama

Because he was a vital fifth column asset to destroy America at the behest of a rootless international clique of psychopath bankers...aka Kalergi Kikes.

i'm still waiting for this choir to break out into "bomb iran"

youtube.com/watch?v=ojhFDNoqun8

Anyone who watches tv is a braindead moron
They have no inner dialogue, no original thoughts. They are perfect goyim

Do the military actually respect McCain, or is it projection?

Don't question it goyim

To be fair, this McCancer faggot probably wanted people to push that kind of shit on his funeral

that's what happens in a globalist democracy
should've let Hitler win

Fuck him.

Attached: 20180831_224235.jpg (3400x1172, 3.51M)

why did nobody bomb it

McShame was cuckservative. He was a good goy for the Bronfman family and always supported Israel.

Rest in piss, McShame

Is McCain even in there? Or is he in GTMO now?

fpbp

>karma neutral

Faggot

It would be interesting to seize all assets over and above the their pay grade plus 15% interest... give them a little wiggle room...