Tumor brain daughter attacks president at daddies funeral

Daughter of the now deceased infamous senator who helped the democrats peddle the fake Russian dossier attacked President Trump at daddies funeral on Saturday.

The libtard co-host of 'The View' told the audience that America 'Was Always Great', a clear and petty shot at our current sitting president....

Attached: dad_not_great.jpg (778x410, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7tkBiFZBix0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that a hump

>Daughter of the now deceased infamous senator
that lad is an absolute UNIT

She got so fucking fat! Look how wide she is. Put down the pizza and cheeseburgers Meghan.

lol look at that pig "its my time to shine!"what a waste of white skin

This was very brave of her. Speaking truth to power is absolutely essential in these dark times.

Why is this guys death still news?

Not everything needs gravy Meghan.

butthurt neocons

>Entire political world invited to funeral
>except Trump

Could it just be Trump is a garbage person, and no one, including McCain wanted him there?

she must be hungry, people get grumpy when they're hungry

I guess brain tumors can be passed down to your children

Meghan's cancer diagnosis incoming.

Oh the irony

Remember that she's not just a fat cow, she's also a whore who was convinced political power is sexy by all her dad's friends who banged her when she was underage.

>America was always great
Even during slavery, jim crowe etc...?
Good luck convincing the Left of that.

>The libtard co-host of 'The View' told the audience that America 'Was Always Great', a clear and petty shot at our current sitting president....
The thing is: This will backfire because none of their audience believe that.

They believe America is the great satan and will vote to destroy it and replace it with communist paradise and not starving shithole.

She'd probably be really hot if she lost like 80 pounds.

CONSIDERING THAT TRUMP IS GODS CHOSEN, LOOKS LIEK THE GRANDMA AND MOM IS NEXT TO GO. IM SRS WATCH THIS SPACE.

Idk she's got some broad shoulders which is a turn off. But her tits are decent

>Could it just be Trump is a garbage person
more like the other way around, blue pill

would you look at that posture

Attached: bad.png (336x235, 114K)

A small percentage. This ongoing Aretha Franklin shit is pure left-wing offense.

>being excluded from the political establishment means YOU'RE the garbage person
my god how fucking blue-pilled can a person be?

Attached: 1535082377027.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Attached: 00001.png (472x470, 304K)

I just imagine her sitting on the couch all day hunched over fast food.

That bitch built like a refrigerator. An absolute unit.

Why does the left celebrate him again?

because he's never Trump

he was*

Attached: 6ad.jpg (362x447, 57K)

Fake funeral. He's not dead. They've already killed one of his other characters. Fake gas attack in Syria on 9/11

Attached: mctumor.jpg (600x575, 67K)

trump vs hump

>Before Trump was elected
AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT FUCK BLUYMFPO
>After Trump was elected
America was always this great Trump has nothing to do with it!

goddamn she'd be so gorgeous if she weren't so fat.

damn thats a big girl

Attached: 1530849791402.jpg (618x597, 64K)

Sarah Palin wasn't invited either

Fat fake pig. Back to McDonalds you go.

It's not just the posture, but what you call fat back. It's a blob of fat that rests on the back of the neck. It only appears in people who are exceptionally lazy. Kind of the same concept of people growing a blob of fat on their forehead because they are even lazier.

Could be an opportunity to transcend political lines and celebrate what he strived for (though failed in reaching): good statesmanship. Everyone knows the man never meets the description of a funeral anyways.

Then again why waste a perfectly good opportunity to be a cunt for quick points?

Indeed. Affectionately known as the "Mayonnaise Hump"

Daddy told me to say America was always great!

Attached: MCCUCK.jpg (1488x464, 147K)

Meme it up faggots.

Attached: IMG_2789.png (590x366, 80K)

Here Meghan, have a Snickers. Better?

How is nobody aware of this video, proving beyond doubt that McCain committed treason and should have been hanged as a traitor decades ago?

youtu.be/7tkBiFZBix0

> Speaking truth to power
That's a liberal term for "Lie your ass off in the face of facts". Such a tiresome phrase.

Trump would probably decline, it would be too tough for him to resist spitting at his grave.

Well that's a /Yikes/ from me

That fat bitch looks as American as can be.

>doing this at a funeral
Is nothing sacred to their generation?

>America was never great
Isn't that Cuomo's line?

>I don’t want Drublumph at my funeral!
>Everybody does nothing but talk about Blurumph.

The absolute state of John McCain

Even in death McCain's a spiteful little cunt

politicizing her own father's funeral. Gross. They couldnt leave this to someone else?

Stunning and brave!

>"America was never great" *polls plummet*
>"America is already great" *polls plummet*
>"America was always great"

No

She will lose her spot on the view because daddy isn't around to pull string anymore. Imagine what and who McCain was connected with to get his unpopular daughter on a show like the view.

Who makes this shit ?

lek

>Don't invite Trump but cant stop bringing him up. Way to make his funeral about Trump. What a bunch of losers. Truly pathetic. They are so butt hurt they made McCain's death a reason to attack Trump. Somehow

>Why is this guys death still news?
holy shit his funeral has been going for 7 days how fucking long are they going to keep is rotting corpse above ground?

>daddi

Attached: McAin.jpg (500x750, 107K)

>'murrica was always great

Depends on for whom I guess.

Attached: 1490384627577.jpg (675x935, 81K)

Shoulda fought harder, pussies

>turning your dad’s funeral into a Blumpf-bashing session

What a nice girl.

You could use that criteria on virtually any nation in history. Cry more, faggot.

Attached: 6ad9a4fc79c18e9b1710609e322f9c66611054e735b0420c973249e51bb7fddb.gif (320x180, 1.3M)

Why would you wear a dress like that to a funeral?

Trump never implied we were never great, just in need of being great AGAIN. So therefore this dumb bitch is implying we were even great during Obama.

Wet Start

yeah

Attached: DltdicFXcAIOlOK.jpg (632x545, 37K)

what a fat ugly hog

Can you imagine the level of Trump derangement? It's her dad's funeral. Is she feeling grief? Depression? Shock? No, she is thinking "Now is my time to shine. I'm going to tell everyone how much I hate Trump"

Ottoman Empire, Arab Caliphate, Persian Empire, China, Mongolia, Aztec Empire, etc.

apparently most fuckers here don't know the word MAVERICK - which was mcshames favorite toady msm nickname - he got the cameras 100% of the time for opposing the GOP constantly.. then he was head of THE GANG OF 14, THE GANG OF 7 - stopping good gop initiatives time and again....

The stup[id fucking GOP saw this asshole get the fawning press for decades as he opposed them, so they did what any good pile of shit would do - they jumped in and lofted the turd to run for potus - installed the filthy piece of shit as the winner

After mcshame lost the election, you never heard the word maverick again - the msm removed the label and mcshame was only seen for his latest cut me to pieces operation

>Meghan McCain says American slave trade was 'great'

mcshame loses potus election
>TRUMP wins POTUS

mcshame tumor lickers BTFO forever

Attached: Trump bump n dump.png (600x412, 583K)

MMM look at those meaty shoulders!

Don't forget that he was part of the Keating Five

phag

good god. what is that hideous thing? why are its ears so red? looks like something out of a resident evil game.

Roooomy. Perfect for Buffalo Bill's collection.

They didn't invite him because he would have declined.

Am I the only person who finds it really narcissistic and selfish to use his funeral for their own political stances?

If he died as a martyr, that would be different, but he didn't.

What will the McCain legacy be when Trump finally shuts down this deep state coup? None of these eulogies will sound sane.

i don't think you understand how low the bar currently is in politics right now.

That south park episode with james cameron is just satire imagining it was ever that high to begin with.

Fuck this shamoo looking bitch and fuck her dad.

She also needs a chiropractor, badly.

>Politicians have always been viewed as corrupt, garbage people
>Suddenly its Trump that is the only politician who is garbage

Fuck off.

Attached: coonsongs.jpg (236x301, 22K)

S

If Hitler came back from the dead and calls Trump an asshole, these faggots will forgive him.

Attached: 1535608172145.png (794x533, 526K)

Got to say I'm mirin those traps of hers.

>America was always great
You mean America was great. Unfortunately our open borders policies established since 1965 have turned US into a 56% nation. Fuck this ham planet and her dead neocon father.

Attached: 5737EC4E-913C-4BA7-A0DE-B68035468DA6.jpg (445x334, 52K)

Baby got back

>america was always great
yea, until (((they))) and [[[boomers]]] came along and just wrecked the place.
If the founding fathers saw this wreck they never would have succeeded from England.

>Why does the left celebrate him again?
It must be our different internet bubbles, because on lefty twitter and on lefty podcasts it’s been a nonstop barrage McCain jokes all week. It’s basically been “ding dong the witch is dead” on a loop. I’m genuinely curious where you get your news

She thinks she's sexy her mom's tits are hanging out of hers as well fucking degenerates

look at all that skin

Attached: LETSGOBUFFALO.jpg (318x159, 6K)

Mccain is one of the jews most favorite war mongering monkeys

holy shit she's fucking enormous lol

Look at that hump of back fat!