Is Denmark infested with niggers and spics and other shitskins?

Is Denmark infested with niggers and spics and other shitskins?

Attached: denmark_meme.jpg (750x677, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate#List_by_the_World_Health_Organization_(2015)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not so much as, say, Sweden, and you can talk more openly in Denmark than the rest of Scandinavia about such things.

Although correct me if I'm wrong but Denmark, at least most of Scandinavia, doesn't have minimum wages, just collective bargaining.

We have a minimum wage of $0/hour and a 37.5 hour work week

VERY high suicide rate! Cold,Grey,BORING!

>Dis is danmark. Dingmark has unlimited free everything for everyone and everyone is rich and lives in mansion. Be like Dongmark.

Attached: 1526837779523.png (645x729, 125K)

Denmark is anti immmigration, denmark is much more nationalist, denmark recently put in conservative reforms bc the government was bankrupt, denmark has a high iq so their workers are smart enough to form trade unions and this also results in good work ethic. Denmark has no military... I could go on

I'm on my way

We have shitskins, but they are generally disliked.

Also greatest country in the world.

8% of denmarks population is non-western immigrants. That's almost every tenth person being arab/nigger, without mentioning all the east euros also.

so yea, it's infested.

who is this?

push the government to update the civil code that protects babies from genital mutilation and you'll get rid of all the shitskins plus jews

>Denmark is 95% White
>Be like Denmark

Attached: 1516189781521.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

>Free healthcare
paid by very high taxes. Also not everything is free as for instance anything to do with your teeth you have to pay yourself.
>Free college
Its called a university as college here is not free. All public education is "free" as in paid by with very high taxes but there are also plenty of private schools.
>Denmark's minimum wage
We dont have a fucking minimum wage. I dont know who the fuck spread this shit. In Denmark there is no lower limit to what you can get paid as that is between you and your employer.
>Denmark is the happiest country in the world
nej
>Be like Denmark
haha nobody but Danes can be like us

Have fun paying high as fuck taxes in Denmark. I would take USA any day.

>Denmark
>anti immigration
>nationalist
Holy fuck. Amerishits are dumb as fuck.

Like most of Europe, Denmark is only able to afford its free healthcare, free college, and ridiculous welfare benefits because the US has subsidized the defense spending of the entire continent for the last 50 years.

>denmark recently put in conservative reforms bc the government was bankrupt
what on earth are you rambling on about? We havent been bankrupt since the beginning of the 1900s.
>Denmark is anti immmigration
no
>denmark is much more nationalist
than what?
>Denmark has no military
compared to our size we have a decent little military.

Does Denmnark have the State-Corporation Doctrine or whatever it was called that Finland has had since the Third Reich installed it?

yeah its fucking insane. Gone from below 1% 30 years ago to now being 1 in 10.
Denmark is just one step behind the UK, Sweden and Germany

explain

I heard Finland still uses the same system for regulating corporations and social welfare that the nazis installed while occupying Finland.
I am asking if Denmnmark is the same

I visited Copenhagen recently, and it was pretty damn enriched, but not as bad as Malmö for example. What's the situation in the rest of Denmark?

Cringe pic

How do you like it? Is it the best Nordic nation in terms of poz, immigration, etc.?

>We have shitskins, but they are generally disliked.
I was in Copenhagen in 2015 and did not see many pajeets. Most of them ran their kebab shops on the north side of the river. Once I crossed the bridge, I saw more of them.

Attached: 1507317940495.png (1002x744, 369K)

the Nazi did not install anything in Denmark as we were not even considered enemy territory until 1943. We were a vassal state with our own state, army, police and government. We even held elections in 1943.
In 1944 when the Germans were losing the war hard they disbanded that and declared us occupied but still used just the Danish state to do things. So when the Nazis left it was more or less like they were never there (except for the couple of thousand dead during the fighting, bombing and general unpleasantness of the war).

>Be like Denmark
QUICK , HANG EVERYONE WITH SHITSKIN

>I visited Copenhagen recently, and it was pretty damn enriched
Copenshit is about 30% immigrants. Yes its that bad.
>What's the situation in the rest of Denmark?
depends on were you are. Outside the cities is very minor numbers.
Shitskins flock to the cities like flies to shit.

>Is it the best Nordic nation in terms of poz, immigration, etc.?
Although we have better policies and are more "based" then the other Nordics Denmark is heavily enriched.
Norway is better off to be honest. Same that they are so naive that its only a matter of time.
Also keep in mind that Denmark borders up to both Germany and Sweden. The top cuc ks of this world

2-3 Neighbourhoods from Copenhagen are filled with Migrants not just mussies but eastern euros aswell the rest is pretty ok as i remember it.
Norrebro,Frederksundevaj(or something like that) and one other.

>free

Could be better but it far from Sweden. The fag parade seemed to be pretty big this year and a lot of companies "supported" it. Can't believe the gays aren't offended that they are being exploited so supermarkets and chain stores can sell their shitty products. The leader of our conservative party is even a homo with a black boyfriend.
There are way too much kebab but as said it's still far from Sweden. I swear half the people I see at the gym are shawamas or poos - might be with the hours I go though. We have a good pushback going though. People generally would rather be without them and you can be somewhat open about your dislike. I see the recent burqa-ban as a big symbolic victory. Just a shame we couldn't get a ban on infant circumcision because of (((them)))

sounds like you went into Noerrebro one of our most enriched shithole places.
Why would you do that?

Far lower than the U.S. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate#List_by_the_World_Health_Organization_(2015)

United States: place 48, 12.6 suicides per 100k
Denmark: place 105, 9.1 suicides per 100k