>your bloodline goes down the shitter, completely forgotten

>be 2018 American girl
>you actually have good options this time, decide to go for a hardworking man
>big muscles, great attitude, gentle
>you know he'll be a great mate
>so you go along with Chad and form a happy relationship
>Chad's A+ genes allow for more Chad kids
>humanity flourishes with this cycle

Call it "sexual degeneracy" all you fucking want but the fact is that this is natural selection. Traditionalism encourages weak demented retards to marry as long as they have money

Attached: chad-stride.png (624x408, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=132s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

move along, roastie.

found the virgin

This is blatantly wrong feudalism is highly eugenic.

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k&t=132s

feudal lords were chads you fuckin fag. in fact they were a whole lineage of chads, each brother, father, uncle, grandfather and going back hundreds of years were chads after chads. That is why they were even feudal lords.

Chad feudal lord and virgin farmer

I'm a white woman and I agree, I want a chad to penetrate me inside my vagina so hard

You heard the man tho.

ah yes, because having constant blood clots, deformed chins, and down syndrome is totally a "whole lineage of Chads" lmao

>feudal lords were chads
I think you spelt inbred autistic monsters wrong, mate

Attached: 20180801ii-karoly6.jpg (644x859, 124K)

Weak demented retards don't have money, retard. Sluts don't have even have kids with chad, they don't have kids at all.

wow it's almost as if inheritance exists

Nice history education, america.

>implying people like that have kids
Enjoy your negative birthrate

Attached: 1497336671581.jpg (256x256, 60K)

You know what to do...

Wait

>penetrate me inside my vagina
obvious bait, but at least try a bit harder. what the fuck is that even supposed to look like?

As they say, quality over quantity.

>confusing feudal lords with kingships that made sure to fuck only their own and not the hottest pleb farmer they could find

retarded

Behold, the flag of the anti-traditonalist

This
2018 brads have nothing on the Traditonalist Chad who pushed his lineage through the annals of history.

Yeah that's "nice" in concept but it's not gonna cut it for any countries that wish to thrive. Besides, hoes make for terrible mothers on top of being terrible people.

Attached: marc_aura_0.jpg?itok=7zj2-ZVI.jpg (1400x600, 158K)

so basically we all get mulattoes?

>genes down the shitter

remember that time there was a hugely successful country surrounding the Medditeranian with only a few million people - without feudalism? It was called "rome" and you may have heard of it

Notice how it was also a society that valued it's tradition and pride, and how it's peoples became more degenerate as it declined. Oops.

Attached: 1534116682798.jpg (948x938, 354K)

>when they (and the ancient greeks) literally practiced anal sex with little boys but sure thing buddy they were totally le epic fashy and trad

its crazy how they fucked little boys but never managed to be as much as a faggot as you

Attached: 1519147770066.png (500x357, 229K)

>caring about the girl
>not understanding that the ideal of family is superior to interests of some thot
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA, ANOTHER AMERICAN WHITE KNIGHT, FLAG CHECKS IT OUT

Attached: 1531340857575.jpg (536x536, 46K)

>ideal of family

ah yes, because having to deal with a a bunch of annoying brats until each of them turns 18 is totally a "superior ideal"

>he wants his genetic code to die out
cool, I agree with that fellow burger, people of your genetic stock need to be eradicated, thanks for doing it yourself

Attached: 1531341516927.jpg (640x559, 23K)

I mean, this already exists to an extent. No girl is willingly shacking up with complete losers. My manager makes 120k/year but he's complete pussy repellent.

We actually lucked out though. Europeans are genetically predisposed to accept fascism, communism, and other self-destructive ideologies. Have fun in your regressive shithole :)

>look how degenerate these degenerates were
>clearly they were all this way

This is exactly the kind of thing we're trying to stop.

clearly you all have a massive boner for the Romans and Greeks though because half this fucking board likes to LARP with ancient statues

Chad traditionalism it is then

This. OP has his logic completely ass backwards. Modern hook up culture is only great if you want white women to racemix with violent spics and niggers who get their coochies wet.

Those spics and niggers are more masculine and overall better men evolutionarily speaking though.

Virgin whitey vs chad POC

>implying that a 2018 girl will settle and breed with a single chad
>implying a chad will settle and breed with a single girl

Sexual degeneracy has nothing to do with hypergamy and everything to do with promiscuity.