Racists in my city today outnumbered

Today racists where outnumbered by good people in my city. You are losing your grip on the world.

worcesternews.co.uk/news/16617448.second-edl-march-and-counter-protests-in-worcester/

Attached: IMAG0017.jpg (2000x1500, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=edl worcester&src=tyah
twitter.com/uaf/status/1035922410237767680
youtube.com/watch?v=jPicOyeGt7E
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/15/met-figures-reveal-deeply-troubling-rise-in-serious-in-london
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/the-existence-of-race/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-crime/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worst-ever-sex-gang-case-12207723.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Racists aren't the good guys here
Go fuck yourself. Hate is not wrong but a rationalization that separates us from the animals.

Attached: DmAPi0BXoAAYlj7.jpg (2048x1536, 479K)

Out numbered by counter protesters hahahahha
twitter.com/search?q=edl worcester&src=tyah

I only see white people. All whites are the beneficiaries of inherent privilege and systemic racism and thus are racist

Wait now Worcester aswell.
We are gaining traction guys.

Attached: Hellsing nazi.gif (360x202, 3.03M)

These are white supremacists . HAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: DmAh6_8X4AAa7U5.jpg (418x744, 43K)

Any city that has more Blacks than Whytes has more Racists because all Black People are Racist.

UNCONCIOUS BIAS - assuming RACIST meant WHITE.

>hurr everyone who is not like is bad durr

Attached: image.jpg (851x324, 99K)

Tell me pol fags why are you scared of people of colour? If whites are so good shouldn't you be able compete?

If non-whites are equal to whites, shouldn’t they be able to compete without affirmative action and hate-speech laws protecting them? Why do whites scare you?

Those laws were around when people were biased to not hire people because of their race , times have changed now and most people are accepting.

If coloured folk are better, why do they feel the need to move into white countries? Surely their home countries are preferable to white countries... right?

Does it matter?White nonetheless,everyone can get a makeover/dentist visit.
This isn't about looks anymore.

twitter.com/uaf/status/1035922410237767680
"Excellent day in #Worcester for anti-fascists. Over 500 people marched & rallied against the fascist EDL. "

It seems to be though , its just white trash that wants attention .

Low tier whites.
Every time.

Attached: 899439521474.jpg (800x532, 90K)

>worcester
>city
Just because you've got a cathedral doesn't mean you're actually relevant. You're smaller than fucking Cambridge.

Well one trash tries to take the other trash out.Seem they have more value in this case.
If it happens in Worcester than it's growing...Let it grow.

The word "racist" is becoming meaningless because of dumb cunts like you, good job mate.

I go to uni , how am I dumb?

and youre enslaved by 300 committee, tavistock, club of rome, black nobility op

Keep sucking jewish cock schlomo.
SAGE

(((EDL)))

Meme organization propably ran by the state via Mr. "I am the main enemy of the state and they and the muslims want to kill me but here I am giving interviews to youtubers again buy my books" Robinson.

I really feel for the britbongs, without a proportional electoral system any AfD style party is doomed and tiny organizations like the EDL or BNP are infiltrated like the KKK in the states or the German NPD.

Attached: Tommy-Robinson-and-Zionists.jpg (500x375, 28K)

>liaison office
is that dialect for licence officer ?

>And the award for the most english middle class insult goes to.......

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 18K)

>If coloured folk are better
Nobody is suggesting that coloured folk are 'better', keep your inferiority complex out of this.

I bet you he lives in a council estate.

>college student
>Cant be dumb
>huge faggot
KYS brainlet

The English Defence League doesn't exist anymore. Fake and gay.

Attached: 133488840995.png (346x306, 143K)

I am studying compsci , more than any of you loser basement incels will do.

You‘re an incel in denial. Stop projecting and pretending you‘ve ever seen pussy, virgin faggot.

lmoaing at racists who cant conceive that some people are well adjusted human beings.

You‘re a low IQ normie who thinks every nationalist is a stereotypical jackboot wearing skinhead when, in fact, they are way more well adjusted than the average leftist degenerate.

*British whites

How can whites compete? If some British guy wants to get a job in his town and buy a house for his wife and kids, he’s competing against a bunch of immigrants who will work for half the price and sleep 10 to a room while sending cash to their home country.

Probably doesnt even have a table sauce, or a cheese named after his town. Damned peasant

>outnumbered by good people
muslims are not good people

>leicester
>Asian or Asian British: Indian 28.30%
OP is a poo

>You‘re a low IQ normie who thinks every nationalist is a stereotypical jackboot wearing skinhead when, in fact, they are way more well adjusted than the average leftist degenerate.
Read Notes on Nationalism to begin understanding why nationalists are morons and patriots are decent people. Actually take the time to understand the difference between the two as well.

>You are losing your grip on the world.
No. You are.

Attached: chemnitz.jpg (1000x533, 191K)

>Today racists where outnumbered
>I go to uni , how am I dumb?

It's always been like this. You forget the silent support these people have. Nationalism is exploding all over Europe, including britain and you know it. Right winged protesters should keep protesting to show the left their overreaction and voilent ways so that the silent support keeps growing.

kill all anti-whites.

These are the trash who couldn't get a job as a scaffolder's mate.

Compete at what, kidnapping and raping children? Selling unsaintary "food" on the street? Breaking my religious code constantly but still threatening people who aren't in my religion for breaking said code?

Show the overreaction of the left*

Patriots are people with nationalist leaning but are also cowards

This lad gets it. Well said Sven my friend. I sincerely hope your right gains some ground in your upcoming elections.

Equal then....
But good job in dodging the question faggot.
>Coloured people are better
Btw, many are suggesting exactly that

>many people are suggesting that
No, they aren't.

>good people
>non racist in England

Turn on the TV.... Read some leftist rags... Yes they are.

If other racists are so good why do they need forced diversity and preferential treatment? If they are so great why did they leave their ountrys of origin?

And nothing of value waas lost. EDL is literally controlled by the jews, like Wilders or the Sweden Democrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPicOyeGt7E

Attached: 1533121362397.png (648x703, 519K)

Btw, good job at dodging the question again.

no one on Jow Forums supports racism my dude

fucking lol, white people are being replaced in every imaginable job, people are sacked for being white and immigrants brought in.

Are you fucking tripping?

POL STAND UP!

Attached: white power.jpg (980x1200, 293K)

I'm from Worcester and the ragheads can go fuck themselves!

Because I live in south London and have witnessed the destruction they've wrought. Won't even let my wife walk around alone after dark anymore for fear of her getting raped. For me it starts and ends with not wanting to live in a third world country. I want my children and grandchildren to grow up in the country I grew up in, not Africa or Pakistan.

Wait until you hear about all the pedo Pakis operating in Worcester! I know I'm from Worcester that mosque should not be built

Well said

What? Racists were out numbered.
Im not anti white I am anti stupid and you guys are retards.
They are not , get out into the real world.
It cant be that bad.

Just so you know, you've just spent three hours shitposting on Jow Forums.
Won't be long now.

Attached: welcome to pol.png (1617x477, 101K)

>It cant be that bad.

Yes it's perfectly normal for London to now be the acid attack capital of the world. Perfectly natural for murder rates to overtake New York City for the first time in recorded history. Perfectly organic for rape to have increased by 20% in a single year.

A country is its people. If you import third world people you become a third world country.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/15/met-figures-reveal-deeply-troubling-rise-in-serious-in-london

Moreover I feel like the ethnic cleansing of the British people from their own ancestral homeland is wrong on a fundamental and moral level. Did you ever watch Only Fools & Horses? Well visit Peckham today, it's now 29% white British as of the last census almost 10 years ago. The entire culture of the area has been destroyed and replaced with something else inside 20 years, against the wishes of the people who lived for for literally centuries. In what other circumstance would that not be called ethnic cleansing? There is none.

>people of colour?
could you stop using racist terms, wannabe people friend? what are you, colorless?

Attached: index.jpg (337x150, 7K)

Not gonna happen , I live in the real world and the bullshit you guys spout dosent happen.
Why does it matter if brits are not the majority in a certain area? Other people from different backgrounds are just trying to live their lives , they dont have some agenda.

we need more Muslims in the UK

>le Jow Forums is smart and right maymay XD

Sure if you think logical fallacy and incorrect interpretation of stats is smart... Been here for years. Still think it's retarded to think Jow Forums is ever right

We dont need more or less , there should not be quotas. People just wanna get on with their lives , if they have more kids than white people so what?

> Other people from different backgrounds are just trying to live their lives

And I just want to live mine, with my own people inside my own culture - a basic right afforded to all people's of this earth except white people. The world is a large enough place for us all to have our own spaces. Africa is not only the single most resource rich continent in the world, but includes a landmass greater than that of Europe, the United States, China and India combined. The idea that countless millions of them need to move to this tiny island to live their lives is absurd.

You have a defective amigdyla

>I only see white people
Welcome to any part of England that is not London

Enjoy having your women raped and men stabbed while you stand there with your eyes closed hoping that your "good" passive nature destroys you, your history and your culture.

You forgot that the government should be scared of the people, and disarming yourself was a mistake only a passive pussy would do.

Attached: IMG_20180819_172908.jpg (600x450, 38K)

hahahaha you posh nonce

Would you not want to move to a place where you have better standards of living and the chance to earn good money? These people are very brave , they leave their homes and nations to go to somewhere where they may not even speak the language. All of this in the hope of a better life.
I dont know what that part of my brain does but how does it relate to this?
That stuff just dosent happen , I have never seen two humans fight or engage in conflict. But it apparently happens all the time else where? No way.

So glad I left that shithole country. Fucking nuke it.

I’m renouncing my citizenship and applying to be taiwanese

> Would you not want to move to a place where you have better standards of living and the chance to earn good money?

Therein lies the problem. They are the reason they have low standards of living, and they are dragging us down to their level.

You said you're in comp sci right? So chances are you'll be moving to East London for work in the tech sector sometime in the future. I suspect it'll be an eyeopening experience for you when you live there. I recommend Mile End. Cheap rent (comparatively) and very close to the tech hub.

Attached: 562353252531950621.jpg (682x580, 122K)

Well I live in a middle class white area at the moment so I guess I am pretty sheltered. As for where to move I will look into looking forwards.

On the side of "them" bringing us down what do you mean? In a cultural sense?

> On the side of "them" bringing us down what do you mean? In a cultural sense?

In every sense. Africa has average IQs in the 60-70s, the Middle East and Indian subcontinent in the 80s. These are regions plagued by the kind of violence and barbarity we haven't had in Britain in centuries. If this continues we are condemning our children and grandchildren to live in the same nightmare these people are moving away from - because they are the cause of the nightmare. We already see it manifesting with relatively small numbers of them within our society in the form of ever worsening crime rates and industrial scale child rape rings occurring in small towns and villages across the country.

If you genuinely want to understand our reasoning for why we believe this, there's no better resources than here:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/the-existence-of-race/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-crime/

Now I need to go pick up my wife since it's after dark.

Why is it that in england you can only hate pakis and muslims just so long as you are basically a zionist?
do you need the jews approval to be proud of being white?
england is such a shithole.

Response to danger. I'm from Worcester and there is alot issues with paki gangs and heroin you can bet that mosque is funded by it. Also my friend did jury service on a grooming case. You are a fool if you think it's not going on here too.

Lol that explains why you're a twat , one day scummer , one day .

If it happens why have I never heard of it? and that anecdote dosent really count. Also what part do you live in?
Im not a twat , I like to think I am a nice person. I greet everyone with a smile and hello and am kind to them.

Jesus fucking christ , every single time . Clueless fucktard opines on things he is insulated from .

I'm afraid it's very much true. if it was covered up in Telford by west Mercia police you can bet it was in Worcester. I'm not going to tell you where I'm from but it's not Warndon or Dines Green like your thinking. But go on believe what you want to I don't need to convince anyone.

Ikr

Its not as if I can dox you from the rough area you give me and as for cover ups that conspiracy tier shit.

>Well I live in a middle class white area at the moment so I guess I am pretty sheltered.

What a surprise.

>Today racists where outnumbered
>What? Racists were out numbered.

Well done on belatedly figuring out how to spell "were". Universities: accepting only the best and brightest!

Why have those laws not been repealed by now?
Thats strange.

At least I can say I am social. Also that was one spelling mistake.
Because they are still needed to protect people from people like you.

No it's not it happened in Rotherham it happened in Telford and countless other areas of the country. mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worst-ever-sex-gang-case-12207723.amp

Not a real newspaper

What did I do?

So what what they want? They have no loyalty to you or anyone in that country. Their loyalties lie elsewhere, and it will show over time.

I dont want someone to come live in my home just because they happen to like my home better than theirs. Make your own home better then.

Plus we end up having to pay welfare on them in many different ways and it hurts everybody involved. They dont care about assimilating to being western, they just want all the good shit that comes with it. The people who have been here for years have traditions that have gotten us to where we are today. Sacrificed children. Endured hardships. You just want someone else to just come by and have it just because? Fuck that

I honestly dont think any of those migrants would go to war for you and at the first drop of a hat they would either backstab you or undermine you in some way. They're already doing that by making your tourist income go down, women raped, welfare going up, rights being taken away and anybody who may even bring up that there COULD be an issue is silenced. I want you to watch with your own eyes and keep this in the back of your head.

Attached: 1497495510575.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Trust me my dad's ex Scotland yard it happens

>OI YEW IZ THE REAL RAYCIS YOU JEREMY CORBYN SUPPORTER. WE WAS SUPPORTIN THE CHOSEN PEOPLE AND U IZ AN ANTI-SMITE.

Attached: edlrally.jpg (800x533, 76K)

I don't give a shiy about the feelings of the losers of this board, they can cry moan about the ''impurity'' or their countries, it won't change the fact by 2050 Europe will turn BROWN.

"Thats strange" you know what you are hinting at and its to make sure people from all creeds are employed.
Just trust me man , my dad went to the moon.