OH NONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 1535814293687.png (692x499, 65K)

Glorious. Actually fighting for Americans.

DAY OF THE RAKE IS UPON US

Attached: 1535383358579.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

Nice ancap flag you fucking faggot

Saged and reported boomer

Attached: 1496965460448.png (800x800, 408K)

I love that man. Fuck Canada.

Attached: AFEDBF08-6565-4F17-BF59-96C8FB0179EF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

canadians are our brothers and oldest allies YOU MOTHERFUCKING DRUMPF

IMPEACH!!

Attached: PLUMPF.jpg (768x768, 129K)

Get fucked leaf

No one interfere with him pls

Based. A president who actually represents America, instead of sucking foreign leader cock.

burn baby burn

Attached: dake.jpg (533x666, 123K)

RAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Attached: 1510189369331.png (1380x1111, 771K)

fuckin raked lel

GET FUCKED LEAF FAGGOTS

I thought the rake was a meme but here it is!

Bad deal worse than no deal.

Thats my president

This is what its like to have a Chad in office. Not just physically but mentally.

How do his actions represent America?

Canada does not cower to religious fanatic, racists like Trump.

Trump is a temporary problem. This problem will be solved soon, after the Cheeto goes to jail, then everything will go back to normal.

Tired of this fucking orange ruining how the world works. Canada is not scared of Trump, if we have to go to war, so be it. We won the last time.

Burgered

pure alpha dominance

>canadians are our brothers and oldest allies
Didn't they burn down the White House in 1812? Aren't the French our oldest allies?

By ending unfair trade policies aimed against the US

this but 100% unironically

Nice kekistan flag you fucking faggot

Saged and reported zoomer

All according to keikaku

Attached: 1535388631198.gif (600x338, 3.82M)

sorry about your bait, but I do have a question as to why leftists are doing the "oldest ally" meme. wouldn't our oldest ally be the french?

When? Canada didn't torch the white house you retard

Attached: images (60).jpg (342x430, 25K)

make America rake again

Im just angered at your low effort shit.

Im going to talk about some normies today about zionism and dick suckingcuting just because of you.

Attached: 1534534632773.png (240x364, 111K)

>religious fanatic
?

I bet we could send the entire NYPD police force to invade Canada, and they would be back by next month mission accomplished. No tanks, no jets, no logistics, just dumbass city cops and their dodge chargers. Shit would be a steamroll

hahah you think Canadians are "your friends"??

I'm Canadian, let me tell you, the United Empire Loyalists anglos fucking hate your guts and still bear a grudge from teh Revolution.

They ain't your friends

Reminder that Canada wasn't their own independent nation when that happened, they were still still britain's colonies. So, it was still Britain.
Are the canadians still brits? are they offended when compared?

>Canada does not cower to religious fanatic
Your leader gave millions to former ISIS fighters hoping they would behave themselves.

as a Canadian I cannot begin to express the level of disappointment we have with this aie

>Congress should not interfere
THIS IS A GRAVE THREAT TO DEMOCRACY, PERSIDENT TRUMP IS VIOLATING VARIOUS PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRATIC RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're retarded

If you haven't realized by now that Trump is a far right Christian extremist, then I have no hope for you.

He would turn America into a theocracy if it were up to him, just to keep Muslims and others out.

>I'm Canadian
>as a Canadian

Are there any investers here? With all these currencies tanking, I'm considering buy USD incase Swedish Crones (SEK) collapse. Is this a good or bad idea?

phwaor we have a live one folks, I can't wait to vote out Truedodo

>power-position bargaining
this is exactly why we needed a billionaire businessman as president. he may have come from wealth. he may not have worked as hard as your average blue collar worker. but he knows how to make deals from a position of power because he was a power player since birth.

>He actually believes this
Peak fucking Canadian here lads, move along.

>not investing into crypto currencies

DAY OF THE RAKE

Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory! The day of the rake is here!

Attached: Dg8v_pJUYAAAqRl.jpg (552x679, 47K)

You're right, Trump is obviously Jewish.

We insult them every day so I dont know about that mate.

cringe
based

This.

Yuss

Sounds good to me.

Attached: 6944540332450f6f4c395a968fb17ffa139e5e948fb3d9a88c4bd8437e547693.jpg (970x1103, 165K)

If your brother is constantly stealing money from you while you're taking a piss you should do something about it.

>Glorious. Actually fighting for Americans.
No, he isn't. Maybe since you live in the US, it's harder for you to see he's obviously pandering to the rust belt. Over 90k jobs shipped overseas and Trump did nothing and said nothing. Most of your new jobs are either part-time work or full-time with shitty pay.

Jesus Christ

nice reddit spacing, flaggots.
sage and gay.

Sorry about our incompetent government brothers we will try to fix it soon.

Meh.
Medium quality bait.

>This
>After their revolution they were free too
You would think that American would notice that the king of england isnt on their currency.

Nice fast food flag loser

>If you haven't realized by now that Trump is a far right Christian extremist, then I have no hope for you.
No, he fucking isn't. He literally admitted with his mouth that when he recognized Jerusalem, he was surprised that evangelicals would be so happy.

>Christian extremist

Attached: 1520379057647.jpg (250x249, 13K)

sounds like obummer

>Most of your new jobs are either part-time work or full-time with shitty pay.
Same here bub I'm canadian too but I wont let my ego blind me from the truth.

>Most of your new jobs are either part-time work or full-time with shitty pay.

citation needed, shareblue

Trump plz nuke Ottawa
>t. every Canadian

Attached: RAKED.jpg (1200x1600, 788K)

Nice flag you fucking kike.

What a fucking Chad.

Attached: 1acb423.jpg (952x500, 112K)

Imagine being this salty and retarded.

Attached: ms-GB83zt1.gif (378x212, 978K)

>shareblue
This shitty deflection doesn't work anymore, faggot. If you're going to be a newfag, at least don't be obnoxious about it.

This

Look in the mirror.

Attached: trump loves jews.jpg (999x754, 207K)

>Canada does not cower to religious fanatics
remember how you cunts gave 10 million dollars to a convicted terrorist because we kept his ass in Gitmo?
Fuck you

>s-shut up you fucking m-mutts
>nothing is happening! go back to sleep!
>buy the fucking milk!

Attached: zqsFJtJ.jpg (700x700, 63K)

leaf on suicide watch
mission accomplished

You're just mad because Canada is superior and you can't get us to negotiate.

No seriously how much are you paid?

That’s my President!

>pfft, i do it for free!
citation still needed, doglover

Israel is our bestest ally

Attached: 1523721029735.png (721x748, 36K)

Toronto and Vancouver too.......hell just burn all the big cities we dont really need those traitorous faggots.

>Doesn’t have an argument
>S-s-shareblue cuck!!!!!

Attached: 4C9F3FD9-7F93-404D-8637-006CF7C014AE.jpg (960x720, 174K)

>being salty
About what? I actually give a shit about what happens to Americans. Imagine being this retarded and oblivious.
The last time I had little pieces of shit like you come at me, they were Obamafags who believed ever word out of his fucking nigger lips. Some Obamafags still think he was god's gift to America, but maybe some of you dumbasses will take the redpill about your "god emperor".

Fucking leaf trying to avoid the rake.

All leaf memes aside, what will this mean for Canada? Will there be a significant increase in cost of living or will it not make all that much difference to the average leaf?

Attached: E0B0C586-F91C-4A73-BDAC-E632BDD0DF66.jpg (620x563, 164K)

do it. it's costing canada around 8 billion a year for this free trade.

You'll be eating Fido by the end of the weak, you syrup guzzling bull prepper.

Canada will be a 3rd world Muslim country

>canadians are our brothers and oldest allies
Morocco is our oldest ally you historically illiterate faggot. The vile leaf has always been our enemy.

Jeb! has more energy than this bait. Disappointing.

>had to physically push the naturally occurring faggot off his own knee

Wtf, but Jow Forums told me that the Canadian foreign minister and her team would humiliate Drumpf and fix all trades!

Attached: canadian-trade-team.jpg (1080x800, 126K)

>Actually care about Americans. Liar; worry about your own people.

I’d say it’s pretty close to that now without any interference from us. At least for their major cities. China owns quite a bit of the country as well.

it ain't over til it's over

I give the same arguement my opponent has. Like a master of martial arts I reserve my strength using the same force as my opponent. In this case he's full of shit and so are you so telling you to fuck off is sufficient.

Sip*

Attached: 15348746057431.jpg (1277x725, 390K)

You wish. Nobody envies you.

In terms of cost of living it won't really matter. I'd be more worried about fringe states getting supplies like Alaska, which I assume get most of their produce from Canada. Either way I'm all for it because it's just another nail in the coffin for globalists.