Attached: bill-burr.jpg (650x447, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ndqbIHqcLk
youtube.com/watch?v=IQtUMVJW0zo&list=PL3BB17BB1B2E50E49
youtube.com/watch?v=fkglfkk-Ey4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Norm McDonald?

None anymore.

He's actually pretty funny. I know you guys hate him for marrying a black bitch but that doesn't change the fact that he steal your chicks with one joke.

jim norton

HEY so ahhh, this whole internet thing has got me really stressed out. I go on the internet, and there's these FUCKIN'... I don't even know how to describe 'em. They call each other NECKBEARDS, ha ha, that's how fuckin' pathetic these people are.

But they fuckin stress me out man, cos when I'm like, tryin' to talk about some shit, you know in like a forum or whatever, these CUNTS, these fuckin ANIMALS are THERE, TYPIN AWAY, OH it's brutal.

I can take abuse, y'know, I mean look at me. Look at my red, ginger fuckin face and tell me I can't take some shit. But when RETARDS, FUCKIN... ARRGH! Some stupid CUNT is just like, he's sayin' "implying you're not a big guy," THAT'S WHAT HE SAID TO ME! IS THAT EVEN ENGLISH? And this fuckin NERD even made his, all his text go green like he's some fuckin computer hacker! I was scared he was gonna hack ME! and MY SHIT!

All I wanted to do was talk about my Breaking Bad shit on the internet. PLEB! THAT'S IT, That's what they called me, fuckin' PLEB! THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

Hey Nia, get in here! What the fuck? Cuck? WHAT THE FUCK IS A CÜCK? Hey it rhymes though! Buh boopity doop fuck a duck cuz you’re a cuck I go to the gym every day buh doopity boop it’s just become a part of me life.

kek

the... *backs away from microphone*... LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY!

wow great gimmick Bill really love hearing it every time I listen to one of your clips

Stanhope's the only good one. I don't listen to anything he does but personality-wise he's great.

Attached: b7f33bfc4a8cb51c4fe4c97876a64351.jpg (959x666, 136K)

Amy Schumer

Attached: image.gif (252x198, 976K)

Came here to say this.

Inspirational.

It's actually really good satire of Bill. Nobody cares if you didn't read it.

Seeing him in November.

Attached: sebastian-maniscalco.jpg (646x431, 49K)

i challenge you to post a funny clip of stanhope. he's a 90s liberal edgelord hippie that is totally irrelevant today.

He's a comedian's comedian. The rubes such as yourself that show up to the Chucklefuck Comedy Club in Toledo to order nachos and watch whatever miserable "comedian" is there isn't the crowd he's playing to.

>inb4 bill hicks
literal fucking carlin knockoff that people blindly praise because they never heard of him before some shitty documentary about him came out and told them he was relevant.

I really like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=7ndqbIHqcLk

this is the only answer. he's reddit-tier and Jow Forums-tier all at once.

what is wrong with you stupid fucks? no one said Sam Hyde yet?

Attached: 1519140493655.jpg (925x516, 197K)

I remember when i was a teenager

Carlin ripped off more stuff from hicks than vice versa dude
Carlin's entire act after cancer in MY pancreas was bill hicks material + funny faces + 20 years too late.
And i dont care much for hicks either

>He's a comedian's comedian.
exactly. and 99% of comedians are regurgitating msm jew propaganda. he's literally on stage making the case for the "correct opinion". it's the literal opposite of what comedy is supposed to be. he's simply a more skillful amy schumer.

He's probably the least political of the major comedians, but tobehonest I don't care for his stage material that much. Especially the past couple specials. His early stuff was great.

But his podcast is goddamn hilarious and genius.

thanks my dudes if you haven't already watch the green room it pretty good even if some shit stains were on it
youtube.com/watch?v=IQtUMVJW0zo&list=PL3BB17BB1B2E50E49

Isn't Anthony Cumia /ourguy/?

>Anthony flips shit & yells at black callers
youtube.com/watch?v=fkglfkk-Ey4

Attached: inthetrenches.jpg (480x360, 13K)

carlin and hicks were in two different eras. i dont care for either but the blind reverence for hicks because of that documentary is what annoys me. he never would have been anything if not for going to bongland and pandering, which you guys lapped up like idiots.

theresa may?

Sam Hyde
Bill Hicks

That's about it

patrice oneal, except not when he talks about race

Was gonna say this. All the others are dead.

>just name a comedian that is funny shit lord
who the fuck cares? tv is for fat normies and other failures. reality is much much more entertaining. and it's interactive too!

Patrice, too, like this user says Except I think his shit on race is pretty funny and valid.

What did you want him to do? When he was in england you guys voted fucking carrot top as comedian of the year.
>and bill burr is considered high brow in america
>i wonder why

>He's probably the least political of the major comedians
dude, he's extremely political in his stand-up.

>but tobehonest I don't care for his stage material that much.
this i might be able to agree with you on. i havent heard him in a long time but i remember him being funny on howard stern. from what i remember he had a natural wit and had funny reactions to news stories. same as artie lange. both of them are shit at stand-up though.

>i challenge you to post a funny clip of stanhope.
literally told you I don't listen to him I just like his personality

Jim Norton is a degenerate faggot drunk.

I also love the one liner comedians.

Attached: 220px-Steven_Wright_1994.jpg (220x221, 11K)

....and you cant find a clip that displays his "funny personality"......hmmmmmm.......

the main point is that carlin came way before hicks...

I must be a Jew! Seriously, I don't care. Listen to the guy or not, weirdo.

>>and bill burr is considered high brow in america
burr was good when he was calling out women on their bullshit. now he's just trying to get as much money as possible from the jews.

There was one special when he pretty much talking about libertarian politics frequently. Of course there's plenty of pro-abortion, pro-gay, anti-Christian degenerate nonsense. But "clean comedy" doesn't make money,

>i put spot remover on my dog and now i cant find him
And carlin sucked before hicks too

>I must be a Jew!
or you just dont have any evidence to back up your claim....

>And carlin sucked before hicks too
and the secondary point was that hicks was a cheap knockoff of carlin....seems like we're coming full circle here

lil Jimmy is great. Patrice Oneal was better.

Attached: patrice.gif (240x184, 159K)

F is for Family is pretty based. The one jewish character is named "Mr. Shecklegruber". No lie.

>But "clean comedy" doesn't make money,
tell that to jerry seinfeld or brian regan or bill cosby or fucking mr. bean. especially fucking mr. bean. his comedy is literally global and squeaky clean.

jim jefferies is super based

Not really. I can do carlins career right here
>conservative funny face comedian for toffs
>liberal funny faced comedian for arts students
>cocaine
>more cocaine
>7 words which sound rude on tv
>bill hicks died
>steal bill hicks material
>more coke
>more funny faces
>dead

>is
*Was. Since Trump got elected, he's gone full SJW. Sorry to be the one to tell you. All he does on his Daily Show is virtue signal. It's a world of difference from Legit.

Brian Regan is the only exception.

isn't this faggot raising another mans child?

>>steal bill hicks material
so what material did carlin steal? hicks for sure stole carlin's "comedic voice", which is why i call him a cheap knockoff of carlin. can you point to specific material that carlin stole from hicks though?

the other comedians i mentioned are easily making way more money than regan.

>hicks for sure stole carlin's "comedic voice"
lol what a faggot you are. that's like when dane cook confronted steve byrne for "stealing his essence". hicks>carlin. deal with it.

Attached: go be a nigger.png (873x592, 1.26M)

Bill had some good woman hate material back in the day but he is a literal KEK now. His sheboon wife got impregnated by a nigger and told Bill it was his. “His” baby is black as coal.