Europeans are gone

Blacks are now in charge of your culture, and your history.

Attached: lost.png (1803x951, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbMqWXnpXcA
youtube.com/watch?v=tOcu-rJs8B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=kbMqWXnpXcA

excellent. down with the white devil.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOcu-rJs8B0

Attached: chintrain.jpg (962x623, 231K)

>leaf worshiping niggers

Attached: 1510934597216.png (478x478, 165K)

Ok, I'll humour you.

What now? What are you going to do with it?

Niggers talk shit but look at the colour of their skin

Stand up against it, try and defend your culture like a man. Clearly you don't care, so you're on the wrong board.

No.

I do not have to believe in a position in order to argue it. This is a hypothetical scenario.

I would like to know what they would do with the bones of our culture if left to them, if anyone can attempt to answer.

Ruin it. Africanize it. That's literally what they were doing in the video.

Looks like typical french avant-garde as far as I'm concerned.
My only worry here is that it's in english instead of french and whether this means that the frenchies are cucking out to the anglo at long last.

Then again, maybe this really is just 6 minutes of these fuckers gloating about the genocide of France

Attached: 1523566933634f.jpg (1427x1885, 530K)

WE WUZZZZZZZZZZZ

for a negress who hates whites, she sure tries to did her hair like a white bitch

Of course, but what does that entail? What do they use a church for? What do they do with the London underground? Do they work out farming before winter sets in?

Someone redpill me on that Jay-Z shapeshifter conspiracy.

Is it just a spookypasta? Or something more?

LMFAO. Dude, they can't do it in Africa, and there really isn't a huge lot of Black famers here in the North America. I don't think they'll be able to work it out. Not the point, they'll be the majority. Our countries will fall, they'll mingle African and European culture implying it was always like this and you'll never get it back.

Are you crying because of no Gibs?Time to get shot Tyrone.

You are forgetting natural selection. This place made us who we are, and now they are here. Millions will die, but will they all? What of them?

To further that thought, those that live will have been baptized in fire. True sons of Europe. Kings who may get off this rock yet.

disgusting