Why are Americans so fucking fat? Like, I get why Americans become fat...

Why are Americans so fucking fat? Like, I get why Americans become fat, from eating and drinking a constant stream of sugar and sitting around all day. But like, why don’t they care? How can they look in the mirror every day and go “yeah that looks fine” before slipping on their XXXL t-shirts?

Attached: A2CBE9E6-0A93-499C-999D-454164951306.jpg (1952x2009, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3_DPW8hKTI
youtube.com/watch?v=-pEkCbqN4uo
youtube.com/watch?v=hLv0Vsegmoo
youtube.com/watch?v=T24B6T-hp0E
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcZRgWBdwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ow1uiWcn4c
youtube.com/watch?v=xgofPvefbwY
youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk
youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA(edited)
youtube.com/watch?v=ojhFDNoqun8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure whatever they're drinking isn't helping

Attached: 1535059755914.gif (236x177, 1.25M)

It's a Tradgedy created by two seperarely great American values:
I don't give a shit about how you feel about me, eat a dick you judgemental authoritarians.
+
Man this fucking tastes great, so much food. Glad we aren't Africa lol

who cares about looks. for most of our lives we are ugly due to ageing
they stay that fat because they dont get how unhealthy it is

Attached: healthyateverysize.jpg (732x432, 45K)

I don't know there aren't that many fat people in my town.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3_DPW8hKTI

>tfw to intelligent to starve

pROCESSed FooD and a lack of knowledge about the human bod because public schools and parents that don't know how to raise their own children.

Why care when everyone around you is fat too?

I lost over a hundred pounds in the last seven months. Anyone can do it, just cut out all sugars and nearly all carbohydrates.

Take the iron pill for your race and be ready to take back your country!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

What kills me is so many people drink sodas. Nothing but empty calories. All I drink is water or unsweetened tea,

They don't know that there are more refined pleasures than the eyes ears mouth nose and body. They have never known mental pleasure that comes from abandoning sensual pleasures

Government adopted low fat diet advice in early 70s. Fucked us over for generations feeding us carbs and shit plant oils.

also their cheap food is highly caloric.
this is a good documentary on the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=-pEkCbqN4uo

youtube.com/watch?v=hLv0Vsegmoo

youtube.com/watch?v=T24B6T-hp0E

youtube.com/watch?v=BmcZRgWBdwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ow1uiWcn4c

youtube.com/watch?v=xgofPvefbwY

It's the corn syrup you fuckers consume everyday, STOP CONSUMING SHIT WITH FRUCTOSE, its fucking bad for you. Even our white sugar here made from barley cane which is still bad but much better than fructose.

I have a neighbor who looks like the guy on the right and he honestly believes that he's "buff".

constant stream of entertainment and news to keep their low IQ brain active with other things instead of bettering themselfes. entertainment is very effective as a light anesthetic making you a walking zombie stuck in their system. one of the many ways the elite controls you and keeps you from revolting against them. which is also why the US spends by far the most on entertainment and is at the same time the fattest and laziest country on earth...

Attached: puppet-master.png (300x375, 87K)

>filename
This is a datamining thread, faggots

sugar cane* not barley

>Why are Americans so fucking fat?
addicting them to poisons keep 'em lazy, stupid and easily manipulable

Attached: ameri-sled.gif (700x490, 532K)

Attached: DF5AF14C-4A3D-4E7B-9770-6A9C60A4C618.jpg (640x341, 35K)

>"Hey, wanna go get a milkshake?"

The pig on the right is a role model for 40% of the entire population.

Attached: 1535756155585.jpg (1039x536, 72K)

The vast majority aren't OK with it. There's a difference between not liking one's self and being able (mentally) to change that something.

I lived in Asia for 7 years. I was 190 6' when i came back and I remember feeling like I was fat as fuck.
I got to the Airport in the states and all of a sudden I felt anemic. Everyone wanted to feed me.
Gained 59 pounds in a year. So yeah easy as heel to get fat here. Lost 44 pounds in the last 7 weeks.

It's because Americans are all midgets.

Good times created weak willed fat pieces of shit. Add in all the marketing and media and easy sources of high calorie food that is straight up addicting as fuck and you get our current situation. We let others do our thinking for us and mindlessly eat and call our fatness genetic because our mind is protecting us from the fallout that would occur if we admitted we were the ones at fault. Pretty sad really.

Decree: All soft drinks shall from now on have the fructose replaced with erythritol.

PC culture says okay for you to be degenerate nowadays. People don't count their calories. Cooking for yourself is rare. They eat shitty carb foods which isn't a filling as protein based diets. Idiots drinking calories. The list goes on.

>filename
SAGE ALL SHILL AND GUID THREADS
(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO DATAMINE US
The image filename is NOT an iPhone filename. Get your heads out your asses. These threads almost never take a complete stance on their pictures and want YOU to give an opinion so (((they))) can collect data.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA(edited)

Attached: GUID datamining PSA.png (2048x2522, 1.57M)

I worked in kfc in Glasgow when I was a student. A big huge fat American cunt came in and ordered 30 hot wings and 2 large gravies. I was absolutely astounded by the complete lack of awareness or fucks given. She sat there and ate all 30. One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen

Why do yuros surrender? We may never know.

Attached: council_of_the_european_union.png (1274x1080, 260K)

Erythritol gives me horrible diarrhea.

Should be replaced with stevia

Because very few people have the heart to tell them they are fat and need to get in shape. I really let myself go at one point, and was like 70 pounds overweight. Obese.

I went on like that for years until one of my friends, a good childhood friend was drinking with me one night and said something like, "look at you, you are fat. Your life would be better if you weren't fat."

I was a little wounded, but I couldn't say he was wrong.

3 years later and I have lost 80 pounds of fat and gained about 20 pounds of muscle. I train MMA 3-4 times a week and lift twice a week.

It's super easy to just coast through life, which is why so many people do it. Inertia is a hell of a force.

>Sugar makes you fat

lel

Dude it’s crazy. I came to US from Turkey and people here are disgustingly fat. Turkish food is basically kebaps, abnormally sweet desserts, oil on everything, etc. plus everyone constantly drinks soda but noone is THIS fat. I saw people not fit through doors, I saw people’s bodies spilling out of the small vehicles they drive inside malls. I thought all that were memes but it’s true. I don’t even know how it happens or how they live with themselves.

You sweet summer child

I went into a Burger King in the states and everyone there had ordered extra large everything and the regular size of portions would be like two fast food orders in Canada. So not only was every order massive to begin with, they then up-sized them to become insane, like enough to feed 5 normal people per one american "person"

From the thumbnail I thought he was a downie.

insulin resistance makes you need to consume more and more food to stay conscious, so yeah

>NO U

Amerimutts never really recovered from the 56% meme. Just desperately trying to pass it onto any other country.

YOU MUST GO BACK. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

youtube.com/watch?v=ojhFDNoqun8

Where would they even exercise?

Attached: jenkkilä.jpg (1920x967, 593K)

Never understood how some have to count calories and shit.
It may be that i am very active, but i can eat double what fat friends seem to, or
occasionally not eat anything for a day or two.
It literally makes no big difference.
Not even sport-fanatic, but seems easy for everyone at least close to "naturally fit".

By getting lost in the labyrinth.

Here's an opinion: Joanposters get the rope.

Attached: joanafraid.png (500x300, 191K)

jogging their own streets? having a home gym?

Chill dude I don’t want to live in your cultureless country where everyone listens to shit black people music, eats shitty food.

I’ll get my education and leave lel.

that ass and cunt looks disgusting

There’s not as much shame in being fat. I live in a health conscious, fitness crazed bubble of successful young professionals on the California coast, and I rarely see any fat people here. Who wants to be the only fat guy in your social circle? I have been overweight in the past, but just living here makes me want to stay in good shape.

In the wider world it has become acceptable. If there is less social pressure against something, then more of it will flourish.

I don't want them to get fit cause I love fat shaming, and it's not the same with England or Mexico.

Attached: 1535658242891.png (1024x691, 422K)

Funny shit that people can't even jog a 5k and do push-/situps without some 5000$ equipment and gym. Sad.

Diets full of sugar and refined carbohydrates, high-sugar drinks, and sedentary lifestyles.
t. formerly obese

Positive net calorie intake makes you fat.

Obesity is just another puzzle piece for the globalists. How can you love and feel proud of your people, when most of them are repulsive fatasses?

All my family in the States are fat as fuck too. One went on a shooting spree and killed a pizza delivery guy, they take food seriously it seems

so you just admitted they can workout in that neighborhood?

i push your mom up off my dick when im fucking her and she only charges $20

You can be thin without exercise. You can be fat with exercise. Body weight is overwhelmingly a function of diet.

bravo

Attached: 1533025607555.jpg (654x441, 51K)

Because your govt and supermarkets dont care about u. Saw some tv program months ago in which you could see 2$ for like 8 bad meat burgers and 20$ for like 3 or 4 vegetables. That's mad, u can see fast food sites every 10 meters in streets. Ffs, cook your own meals

clean my toilet you dumb slavnigger !!

Of course. That is what I do. And most of the neighborhood too.

Because it's like drugs, the carb coma takes over, then add a little Monsanto cancer:
>makes you tired as fuck
>which makes you want more of the food to get energy
>it makes you stupid
>so you can't even see what's happening
>the cycle is delayed so even smart people have a hard time figuring out what is happening
>you end up eating something healthy and that is timed with the cycle so you think it's the healthy shit that makes you feel sick
>this can go on for 30 days
>you're depressed and food is your only drug (think London Frogposter)

U should be the one charging.
Believe me.

Those are harder to do if you're fat.

No it doesn't. Lots of sugar alcohols do, but that's not one of them.

Yeah he's pretty spry for 72 years old. Impressive really.

Not all towns look like that. There's usually several tracts of housing like that interspersed with parkland, schools, farms, or woods.

philosophical liberalism is cancer

"i can do what i want as long as i'm not hurting others"

quickly becomes

"i can believe what i want as long i'm not hurting others"

so if fat people want to believe they're beautiful, what is the harm? This should be a reductio of our civilization's premises, but whatever

Attached: ed-feser-locke.jpg (182x276, 11K)

This.

Not all carbs

If one is so fat, that they can't walk and then eventually jog, it may be better to head the mobility-scooter to a gun store and use the freedum to buy gun and 1 bullet.

life is hard.

Better to lay down and have hot pockets and hagen-daazs.

Attached: 1510955806807.png (960x606, 232K)

>this

I’m 25 and just recently learned that breakfast is a literal fucking LIE and only accomplishes spending money and starting the daily cycle of insulin crashes and eating food throughout the day.

I Fast for 20 hours every day and workout with heavy weights before I eat my big meal and I feel the best I’ve ever felt and I’m getting stronger and burning fat

Intermittent Fasting is legit

Unhealthy food is cheaper and more convenient than healthy food.

Know how hard it is to cook healthy meals on a budget when you can pick up 20 chicken mcnuggets for a few dollars?

Of all the people who are obese in the world, American biomass accounts for about 60% of it.
They are beyond disgusting.

Attached: 1515968240588.jpg (926x1000, 321K)

Attached: 1510957116679.png (1984x3496, 974K)

I'm sure he will lose weight with that kind of exercise

It really does suck. I've been active my entire life, I'm a decent looking tall white guy too. Be it in person, or on social media the amount of fatties that hound me is so depressing. The only way out of it is either get bigger paychecks or get so fit that I enter a new category of women. Right now just being "kind of jacked" means I get the worst picks.

That's gold, ty poland friend, I lost it

Attached: the abomination.png (1908x1140, 1.04M)

Very easy but I'm not a fat piece of shit like you

ninja alert!

Attached: 1535805207304.png (252x237, 71K)

Attached: 1512133522937.png (700x2700, 1.83M)

I dry heaved.

Sometimes healthy food is available or cheaper but people are already addicted to sugar or never learned how to make actual food.

Attached: 1504285917205.png (1120x697, 452K)

A lot of it is carbs+high fat diets.
If you have carbs in your system it take ~7 hours to break down the insulin, while the fat stays in the body.
>t. Dietitian

There's nothing wrong with breakfast. What's wrong is what you eat. I eat 4 eggs and a small piece of toast every morning with some honey, and a tomato + coffee. It doesn't have any heavy effects on me.

Walking is still feasible usually. It's just harder to walk long distances because you're carrying at least 30-40 pounds of extra weight.

Attached: 1512133488342.png (788x1444, 163K)

laughing at fat americans is racist as fuck so please stop now

Attached: nihms823249f2.jpg (800x479, 38K)

Gonna
>wheeze
need the fat stores
>gasp
to survive
>puts on cpap machine
food shortages
>wheeze
when the shit
>gasp
hits
>drinks big-gulp full of insulin
the fan.

For a few dollars a day you can cook, maybe not something fancy like a good cut, but a good meal of potato vegetable meat and gravy, which is what Dutch people mostly eat, sure.
I dont know food prices in the US, but think it's just laziness.

Fatty foods are great for fasting though. You eat a big high fat meal and don’t even feel hungry for like a whole day.

Lol I mealprep and eat the same thing every single day/ lift 5x per wk. It's fucking possible quit being a lazy piece of shit.

The biggest benefit imo is that it keeps the mind sharper too.

I think some people are missing OP's question. He already knows the how they get fat, the question was what's the motive.

I think it's because of all the fat-acceptance shit. Fat people used to be shamed more than they are now, but now you've got people trying to push a narrative that weight doesn't matter. It's a spinoff from the self-esteem movement. The shame is that this doesn't kill people before they get a chance to reproduce.

Of course it's laziness. And I admit it gets me sometimes too. I usually make an entire weeks meals on Sunday. Chicken breast, grilled veggies, yogurt, etc. But meal prep takes a few hours on average. Sometimes I catch myself thinking " I could just go buy a burrito".